Thomas Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM Author Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:53 PM Yes it's not a watch but a bracelet. Quote
idroveallnight Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:54 PM She's Celine Dion...she can do whatever she wants...even wear a suit backwards...wait she's already done that. Quote
Jacqui Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:10 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:10 PM So I guess they either did it already, or (more likely) she's not ready to be implanted yet? But their Florida house is not ready, right? Rene said they were hoping by Christmas....so why would they go there, just to stay in a hotel? Quote
René-Charles Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:15 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:15 PM Beautiful pic , rene charles cutie Quote http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/2967/sansre2g.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us Céline , René & Les Enfants : René-Charles , Eddy & Nels0n ♥ 5 Juillet 2008 Inoubliableee ♥ MON BLOG SUR CELINE ....
autumnskies00 Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:22 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:22 PM So I guess they either did it already, or (more likely) she's not ready to be implanted yet? But their Florida house is not ready, right? Rene said they were hoping by Christmas....so why would they go there, just to stay in a hotel? Maybe just to check on things, but the plane was schedule to leave at 1 something and it still hasnt. So who knows haha. I thought Rene was supposed to be on Star Academie... Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
dovey15 Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:31 PM So I guess they either did it already, or (more likely) she's not ready to be implanted yet? But their Florida house is not ready, right? Rene said they were hoping by Christmas....so why would they go there, just to stay in a hotel? Maybe just to check on things, but the plane was schedule to leave at 1 something and it still hasnt. So who knows haha. I thought Rene was supposed to be on Star Academie... Yeah that's what I was thinking...it's on right now, so I guess we'll find out. You can watch it live at http://www.live-online-tv.com/tv/tva.html Quote
Litsas Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:39 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:39 PM She isn't going to Palm Beach today, her plane is still in New Jersey and NO flight is planned for today! Quote
tearsinheaven87 Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:44 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:44 PM Thanks for the pictures! I really hope everything work out for them.RC is already turning into a little hearbreaker, he is sooooooooooo cute! Quote I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...30th May 2008, Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland15th September, Madison Square Garden, New York, USA Rip MJ - may your music live on x x x
Jacqui Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:54 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 11:54 PM Wow she's really confusing haha!Can you guys tell us if Rene is on Star Academie? (I'd watch it, but I wouldn't understand most of it anyway so I can't be bothered.) Quote
QueenCeline Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:01 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:01 AM I'm not sure if she went to FL or not. I think they cancelled her flight because the site told me one was scheduled, but now it is giving me Friday's information. No Flordia?!? Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:21 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:21 AM (edited) Rene is on via satellite (from NY) on Star Academie Edited March 23, 2009 at 12:26 AM by CelineTheBest5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Jacqui Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:34 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:34 AM What did he say? Anything interesting? Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:45 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:45 AM He confirmed that they were in Maldivas and that he saw everthing from star academie online and he will be via satellite this week there in star academie. From Celine nothing special yet.... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
autumnskies00 Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:47 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:47 AM ahh still in NY Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:52 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:52 AM Probably they will stay in NY this week because, like I said before, he said that he will be via satellite on this tv show.... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
autumnskies00 Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:54 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:54 AM lmao they have a tv in Rene's place, and it's just like his head. hahah so weird. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Véronyk Posted March 23, 2009 at 01:50 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 01:50 AM Well, they said, that is gonna do the debriefing live from NY but they didn't confirmed that is gonna be via Satellite all week long, but if it's like the last time (from LV), probably he's gonna be via satellite, but will see this week. Quote Taking Chances World Tour : 16 août 2008, Montréal22 aoüt 2008, Québec (Lévis)1e Septembre 2008, Montréal14 février 2008, Montréal15 février 2008, Montréal 13 février 2008 Day With all Celine's Fans !!!!! Céline: The Power Of The Dream
CelineTheBest5 Posted March 23, 2009 at 02:05 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 02:05 AM Well, they said, that is gonna do the debriefing live from NY but they didn't confirmed that is gonna be via Satellite all week long, but if it's like the last time (from LV), probably he's gonna be via satellite, but will see this week.Yep, we'll see, maybe some days, maybe the whole week, I dont know if the director is there all days lol But I hope we get news from Celine Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Bellamy Posted March 23, 2009 at 04:07 AM Posted March 23, 2009 at 04:07 AM is this a normal place to wear a watch? like so much distance from the hands? I have never seen a watch on such a place on the arm..but maybe this is a new trend I am not aware of haha does anyone know? Here is a page where Frida found it as a bracelet: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...532&st=1830 . I highly doubt it is a watch Yeah. It's a bracelet. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Snowhite Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:34 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 12:34 PM Rene Charles seems not to feel uncomfortable with the paparazzi anymore!!! Her shoes are incredible! Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 23, 2009 at 03:38 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 03:38 PM I just love these photos! Guess it is true that RC is a night owl like her if he's up at almost one thirty in the morning! Wonder if Celine ever forgets to set her watch for the correct time when she comes back from France or somewhere other than the US and its behind a few hours or to far ahead? I'd forget and then have no idea what time it is lol. Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Ccile Posted March 23, 2009 at 05:13 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 05:13 PM A new flight plan is made for today in the afternoon! Quote http://www.sarahjparker.com/gallery/albums/films/SexandtheCity2/stills/normal_008.jpg The girls are back!!!!
Nando Férri Posted March 23, 2009 at 06:21 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 06:21 PM Maldivas??? Oh God!!! That place is my dream! Such an amazing place!!! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Belle Céline Posted March 23, 2009 at 06:23 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 06:23 PM how do people know about her flight times? it seems a bit odd to me that people actually track her jet flight times Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Litsas Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:11 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:11 PM Her plane is on the way to Palm Beach now... Quote
dovey15 Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:30 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:30 PM Her plane is on the way to Palm Beach now... Quote
Belle Céline Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:46 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:46 PM Her plane is on the way to Palm Beach now...are we stalking her plane now? lol Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
ce-line Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:56 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:56 PM Thanks for letting us know! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
CSCfan Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:57 PM Posted March 23, 2009 at 07:57 PM I'm smelling a big b-day slash house warming soon.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.