Prince Whiskers Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:50 AM Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:50 AM If the forum maintains its average of 20 newbies per day, there will be nearly 28,000 members at this time next year. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Elaine Posted November 2, 2008 at 03:02 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 03:02 PM Happy anniversary!!! I know I'm a little late but I also know you'll forgive me for that! Thank you guys for everything!! Today is also my forum anniversary. 3 years ago I found this forum and it was surely one of the best things I've done in my whole life. Seeing Céline in vegas and meeting such wonderful people wouldn't have been possible if I were not a member here. So thank you for making my life better each day!! I love you all!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
celineboy2003 Posted November 2, 2008 at 04:24 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 04:24 PM *** HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CelineDionForum.com *** Looks like I joined the forum just in time for the celebration! Congratulations on four great years! This is certainly the best-run and most active Celine board I have seen. Thanks to koolan, bellamy, and everyone else who help run this message board for all your success. http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401833138_vvXZ6-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401853579_UeaNx-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401976398_RpPzg-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/402565859_w8ug8-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401961197_DYaU2-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401981094_Y6Bpv-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/402357750_yBgeX-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/402529872_AszdL-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401901246_CTQUz-XL.jpg http://www.smugmug.com/photos/401851255_ap4Gn-XL.jpg Quote
Bellamy Posted November 2, 2008 at 04:32 PM Posted November 2, 2008 at 04:32 PM Thanks for the nice photos. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Black Kitten Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:14 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:14 AM (edited) aww those photos are HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Edited November 3, 2008 at 01:15 AM by dhena Quote
4celine Posted November 3, 2008 at 06:10 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 06:10 AM cant belive is alredy 4 years since I registered as a member...so proud of this forum.thank you all Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
greasepaint*30 Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:41 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 01:41 PM well done celine dion forum! im proud to be a member, you have brought us so much! congratulations.... xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Quote CELINE AUTOUR DU MONDE ***** http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd88/greasepaint-photo/Celine%20Dion/th_264886-celine-dion-autour-du-monde-.jpg
Sriline Posted November 3, 2008 at 05:31 PM Posted November 3, 2008 at 05:31 PM :clap: Wooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooW! :clap: That's AWESOME .... C'est EXTRAORDINAIRE !!!!!!!! This forum is really amazing, thank you guys for your hard work to keep this forum running... Congratulations & happy 4TH birthday CÉLINE DION FORUM!and thanks for those nice photos Quote http://shutter05.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/14/001/59/77/60/92/CIRIud6KlzVLEUhFOYvpL66TBTT1LAM9022A.jpg
Amanja Posted November 4, 2008 at 06:14 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 06:14 AM woo happy birthday!and lots moreee to come Quote
mjrsl Posted November 4, 2008 at 04:54 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 04:54 PM congratulation thanks for all your make possible thank you very much Quote
Nain Posted November 5, 2008 at 02:49 AM Posted November 5, 2008 at 02:49 AM wooowww!!! Feliz aniversario!!! Quote ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪
pat200 Posted November 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 12:20 PM Great forum that deserves to continue and prosper. Thank you for all those who keep this forum up and alive and i wish it many many more years to come! Quote
lilybroderick Posted November 6, 2008 at 09:12 AM Posted November 6, 2008 at 09:12 AM hi there, im newbee here, how was celine our idol?????????im elli 18y/o from Philippines!!!!! Quote
steven Posted November 7, 2008 at 04:20 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 04:20 AM How Time Flies.....Happy Birthday....To Our Big Family:) Quote My Music Space @ http://www.esnips.com/web/Stevencd
paradox Posted November 7, 2008 at 08:51 AM Posted November 7, 2008 at 08:51 AM Wooohoo, congrats!!! Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
boyblackuk Posted November 8, 2008 at 01:22 AM Posted November 8, 2008 at 01:22 AM Happy Birthday. I am very proud to be a member. Thanks for making it possible for all of us to connect Quote
Dionesque Posted November 8, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted November 8, 2008 at 01:25 PM I'm pretty sick for the recent few weeks/months... That's why I haven't been online almost at all and I don't know when this will change... But I kept thinking of you here on October 31st remembering the birthday of the forum and now I'm also glad to read about the 20 000 members, wow! Congratulations to the forum - to the Admins but also to all the other members who make this forum be as it is - with all its news, multimedias, acitivities and simply with all the talks and chats. I've been here for over 3 years, more or less active but always happy to come back. And in this year I was privileged to meet quite a lot of members of this forum in person and it added more personal touch to my CDF experience! Now I feel even more 'at home' whenever I peek in here! Keep up the great job and hope I can be back online and back into the forum activities quite soon... Keep your fingers crossed for me, that helps... I know, I surely already missed on tons of important and great things... That's sad but that's the way my life is at the moment... Big hugs! Barbara Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CelineDionx Posted November 8, 2008 at 02:39 PM Posted November 8, 2008 at 02:39 PM (edited) Congratulations!!! Well done on the 20,000 members and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :dance: Edited November 8, 2008 at 02:40 PM by CelineDionx Quote http://melodyplant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/celine-dion.jpg
anget64 Posted November 9, 2008 at 06:27 AM Posted November 9, 2008 at 06:27 AM congratulations!!!!!!!!! i have been here for almost 10months and SO happy this exist! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
mrsobarka Posted November 9, 2008 at 09:28 AM Posted November 9, 2008 at 09:28 AM WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20,000 that's something, I always thought, that I'm the only one to be so crazy about Celine, but thanks to you I don't feel alone, love you guys!!! Quote Obarka luvs alk.
kantung_asoy Posted November 11, 2008 at 06:13 AM Posted November 11, 2008 at 06:13 AM cing cing yau yau wau horeeeeeeeeeee Quote
EDWIGE Posted November 12, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 01:44 PM Happy birthday to the forum and congratulation for the 20 000th member. Quote Blog 100 % Céline Dion http://equipeceline.skyrock.com Venez nombreux et laissez vos commentaires.
qqxkind Posted November 18, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted November 18, 2008 at 10:08 PM well done congrats !! :cheer: Quote
qqxkind Posted November 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM Posted November 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM oh Ive forgot to tell You Im with You since autumn or so 2005 but thats my second account here becoze Ive lost the password and the username of the first one Quote
the power of celine Posted November 19, 2008 at 08:40 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 08:40 PM Congrats to everybody Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
the power of celine Posted November 19, 2008 at 08:45 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 08:45 PM i forgot to mention in Belgium they say ; proficiat :-) Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
Celinedionp Posted November 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted November 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM Well done! Quote
fly_vole Posted November 22, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted November 22, 2008 at 04:56 PM Congratulations for your success! Best wishes... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR 2008/2009http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/teaser_allround/16112007327131.jpgLIVE IN MUNICH Thank you, Céline...
reamary Posted November 22, 2008 at 09:37 PM Posted November 22, 2008 at 09:37 PM I only noticed now that you could write your comments to congratulate the forum. So, here it comes: HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY (still the same year)!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad to be part of the forum! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
xl.dodo Posted November 23, 2008 at 04:34 PM Posted November 23, 2008 at 04:34 PM I'm so proud of being a member of this forum! Congrats, or as we say in Dutch: Gefeliciteerd! Thankyou Bellamy and Koolan! Quote http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/7916/php2vqj4xamrx1.jpg'When I'm feeling down The mention of your nameIt lifts my spirit up.It makes me carry on,When I don't have the strengthYour faith can heal me.Like the sun that shinesYou gave me light to see.'
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.