Jump to content

Forum Celebrating 20,000 Members and 4th Anniversary!


Recommended Posts

Posted
WE'RE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WONDERFUL... :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/35/12937630278931047223600z.jpg
Posted

woooow!! :clap:

 

:mbounce: :beerchug:

 

you did great job with it!

 

i'm proud to be part of this ^_^

...it's stupid
Posted
It is a great new... Congratulations!!! :clap:
Posted
Wow fantastic, this place is amazing :happybday: :spaz:
Posted
I can't believe it!!!! It's great!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
What would we all do without it? Get alot more done, that's for sure
Posted

I claim that by saying "congratulation" I wouldn't be able to express my happiness caused by the existing of such friendly and huge ******.com.

I'm pleased and delighted that I can be a part of this great Célinish society. Thank You all, let's keep it on! :)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg

 

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"

Posted
Happy happy Birthday! And gongratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Posted

wow!!! :clap: :clap: it's amazing!!! :pile: what a wonderful news!! :w00t: :w00t: :toot:

 

 

Celine 4ever!! :celinechannel: :lavague:

"A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire,elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde" Luc Plamondon

03rd July 2008 Milan: I was there

12th - 14th - 15th February 2009 Montreal :L'Italie est ici pour toi

15th-16th-19th March 2011 - Las Vegas - You keep the music playing

You'll be back soon! we love you!

http://celinedionitalia.com/bannerFacebook.png

Posted
:w00t: :w00t: UNBELIEVABLE!! :lavague:

STOP ANIMAL ABUSE!!

 

 

Would he hear me, if I called his name?

 

Would he hold me, if he knew my shame?

Posted
w00t!! :spaz: :spaz: Wicket awesome!! Happy 4th Birthday, CCF!! :D :clap:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted

wowwwwwww!

 

4 years and 20,000 member...what's better??

 

best forum ever :clap:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/10/23/1534265/cherche_encore.jpg

 

 

 

I bleed but I'm choosing you again.

Posted

congrats!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

 

:happybday:

 

i love this place :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

Posted
That's awesome! Congrats! :clap: I love this forum!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted

CONGRATULATIONS :kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

 

What an amazing achievement...I can't believe how awesome this forum is...thanks to the moderators (Vic and Bellamy, you guys are great!) for all the work you do!!!

 

I still can't believe how I managed to get my member #...555, lol!!!

I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!

Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010

 

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg

Posted (edited)

Happy Birthday & Congratulations!!!

It's great to be a member of this forum!!!

 

:kicking: :kicking: :kicking:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by DonnaR_UK
One Dream Keeps You Wondering!!!
Posted
I still can't believe how I managed to get my member #...555, lol!!!

No wonder you are always very lucky. :D

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Wow! that's a lot of fans. ^_^ thanks for the great work you do with this forum.

Puedes ver cómo me desmorono, o solo te das cuenta de mis errores

Hay momentos en los que puedo sentir, que lees mis pensamientos

¿Sabias, que todo mi tiempo seria para ti?

¿Sabias, que solo veía a través de ti?

¿Sabías que jugaría mi papel hasta el final?

Sé que lo deje claro desde el principio,

My Love

Posted

Happy Brithday everyone of Céline Dion Forum!!!!!! :clap: :w00t: :wub:

Long continuation!!!!

i loved the skin in the forum!!!!!!! :wub:

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."

" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France

5 July 2008 Nice France

16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA

22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA

01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA

10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA

9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)

10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA

15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

 

http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg

Posted

Parrtayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

 

:clap:

 

This forum is so addictive, I love it!

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

Happy Birthday!!! :clap:

 

 

You make all of this possible, and we're here to be part of it! Celebrating the BIGGEST Celine Dion forum, and celebrating Celine...

 

All the best, and a 10,000 more to come!!!

 

 

:msn-wink:

Posted (edited)

YAY!!! Congrats guys!! This forum is absolutely amazing. I`ve met some wonderful people, had some incredible experiences, and discovered new things about Celine that I wouldn`t have anywhere else! Thank you Vic, Bellamy and everyone else for all that you do for us. We`re very lucky to have you! :hug: Here`s to 20,000 more! :cheers: :happybday:

gorgeous banner too! ;)

Edited by kathyc25

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
CONGRATULATIONS WOOHOO!!! :clapping:
"Let me be the one to love you more..."
Posted

CONGRATS TO THE FORUM!!

 

Happy birthday :band:

Taking Chances Tournée :

 

19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy

5 juillet à Nice

7 juillet à Arras

9 juillet à Genève

12 Août à Boston

19 Août à Montréal

23 Août à Montréal

12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal

14 Février 09 à Montréal

15 Février 09 à Montréal

Posted

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Birthday!

生日快乐!

 

http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/8600/43566103tz1.jpg

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...