tativale Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:04 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:04 PM Time flies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super cool!!!!!!!!! We need a new skin to celebrate!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
bonninpili Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:12 PM (edited) Congratulations!!! Thanks to you all who have made this possible! We are the best and its a honor to be part of these FORUM: Edited October 30, 2008 at 02:37 PM by bonninpili Quote
maceta_biloxi Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:21 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:21 PM (edited) Thank you!!!!! It's been a blast!!! Edited October 30, 2008 at 02:21 PM by maceta_biloxi Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
whispers4ever Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:22 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 02:22 PM Congrats So Proud To Be A Member In This Great Forum Quote http://i43.tinypic.com/15ewwua.jpg Ops Ops Ops
AlyhBdtz Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:09 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:09 PM CONGRATS!!! And thanks for all the work you guys put into this forum! It truly is wonderful and I'm so glad to have found it! Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
Love Heart Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:11 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q :clap: http://www.sheryfa-luna.com/img/happy-birthday.jpg Quote
Koolan Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:18 PM Author Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:18 PM CONGRATULATIONS :kicking: What an amazing achievement...I can't believe how awesome this forum is...thanks to the moderators (Vic and Bellamy, you guys are great!) for all the work you do!!! I still can't believe how I managed to get my member #...555, lol!!! I didn't even notice! You're always lucky. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Snowhite Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:22 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:22 PM im so proud of being a member of this wonderfull community too!!!!Thank you! Quote
CelineGAfan Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:23 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:23 PM CONGRATULATIONS!!! Thanks to all the hard work that is put into the forum!! I am proud to be a member!!!!!!!!! Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
nattongtep Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:24 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:24 PM (edited) Congratulations! Amazing Edited October 30, 2008 at 03:27 PM by nattongtep Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:26 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:26 PM Yay! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
dancer105 Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:36 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:36 PM (edited) OMD!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! CONGRATS AND THANK YOU!! :clap: Edited October 30, 2008 at 03:37 PM by dancer105 Quote
mbox1974 Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:37 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:37 PM Happy Birthday Quote
maxceline Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:39 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:39 PM we are Family!! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
denise Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:45 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:45 PM Happy Birthday and Congrats!!! I miss everybody here. My schedule is finally winding down so hopefully I can get her more often. Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
cmcdaori Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 03:47 PM Wonderful.Congratulations. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
hala Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:47 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:47 PM congratulations ! happy bithday. Quote * Moi quand je pleure * Hé, tu vas me dire que j’exagère * Hé, que mesmenaces te font pas peur * Hé, j’aime pas lancer mes larmes en l’air *Hé, dis-moi je t’aime ou je repleure
JP Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:48 PM That is so great!!! Congratulations for your hard work Here we go for another 4 years! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
wolfepaw Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:48 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:48 PM This is momentous!! Congratulations on putting together the best Celine forum on the planet. You are to be congratulated on your accomplishment. I feel lucky to have found this forum and I have had a wonderful time and met some really great people!! I can also credit this forum for helping me to discover my love for computer graphics. I never did any of that (except for boring work stuff) before I came on this forum. Seeing the graphics that the, oh, so talented people post here made me want to try it for myself. Thank you, Vic and Bellamy, for all of your hard work and your great creation!! I am so happy to be a part of it. Happy Birthday!! Quote http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k85/wolfepaw/Celine%20Dion/CelineTCinGermanySiglayerstrimmed.jpg
celinedream Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:56 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:56 PM Another Year Has Gone By .... :flowers::flowers::flowers: Congratulations Vic & Bellamy! how else could we all exercise being fans on a daily basis without this place ? I LOVE IT Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
florian33 Posted October 30, 2008 at 05:02 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 05:02 PM félicitation et bonne anniversaire Quote http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/17/110317055447856778.jpg
florian33 Posted October 30, 2008 at 05:24 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 05:24 PM félicitation et bonne anniversaire http://devantlecran.midiblogs.com/images/medium_f-nikos.jpg Quote http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/17/110317055447856778.jpg
TEREFUNKEN Posted October 30, 2008 at 06:18 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 06:18 PM (edited) GREETINGS FROM MEXICO! WOW!...CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY 4TH ANIVERSARY! I hope It will be forever We are a worlwide family! Sharing the love for CELINE iM VERY HAPPY TO FOUND THIS FORUM AND BELONG TO THIS FAMILY...I m NEWBY but feel so very nice here, all the people are very nice BEAR HUGS! TERE http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/7403/celinebannermioql1.jpghttp://img395.imageshack.us/img395/celinebannermioql1.jpg/1/w640.png Edited October 30, 2008 at 06:25 PM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
fa_na_tic Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:09 PM CONGRATS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! I'm very proud to be a member of this amazing forum! Great job everyone and THANK YOU ! Andreea Quote http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7933/celinemunichgifgl6.gif Never forget Munich June 22nd 08 !! Justin Guitar - the best FREE guitar lessons ever
I Surrender Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:14 PM (edited) Happy Birthday CelineDionForum And 20.000 members thats just amazing Best place to be concerning Celine IMO Edited October 30, 2008 at 07:15 PM by I Surrender Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
ce-line Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:14 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:14 PM Happy birthday Célineforum! This is the best forum that exists! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
steffmolo Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:35 PM congratulations!!!!! I'm so happy for this!!!! !!!! 20,000 members is wonderful!!!! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:55 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 07:55 PM we are the best! I hope we will have many more anniversaries and surprises thanks to Celine! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
alexeimex Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:02 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:02 PM Congratulations !!!!!!! Thanks for all that you do for of us !!!!! And thanks for share this passion with us called Celine Dion !! Quote
Jessyka Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:02 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:02 PM Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.