nlgarrett78 Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:21 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 08:21 PM Wow 4 yrs old happy birthday to the forum Quote Visit My Website
Mag Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:29 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:29 PM CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I found this totally amazing Place not too long ago and I wish I had been here 4 years ago... from the very beginning of existing the Forum! This Place is wonderful! I still haven't found enough time to read all great topics, reviews, 'old' news, download all these totally awesome videos you have shared with other Celine’s fans... Here is always something new, so much stuff about/with the most amazing woman on the earth – Celine. I feel really lucky to found the forum! I'm so happy, really delighted to be one of the members of Celine Dion Forum!! The Forum is the first page I open every time I’m in the Internet. Even though I don’t write too often, I do read your posts, comments, ideas, wonderful reviews… This Place is a right place to be, I’ve had a wonderful time here! Time flies too fast here!It’s hard to express my feelings right now, but I would love to THANK YOU ALL for this friendly atmosphere here, for being so generous, for sharing your videos, photos, whatever there is about Celine, your ideas! I love this Place and I am very grateful to everybody who participates in creating this great Forum. HUGE THANK YOU to all Moderators, Admins, Design Team, Donators, Members!!!! Thanks to you all!!! You are such a great People! This Forum is THE BEST EVER!!!! THANK YOU MODERATORS for your hard work, time, help, advice! THANK YOU CELINE for being such a huge inspiration to us all! You ARE THE BEST! I truly admire you as a woman, singer, human being . You are my real Idol. Without you, your wonderful person, this forum would have never existed! I wish all the best for the Forum and its Members! Cheers Guys! P.S. AMAZING over 20,000 Members! Quote I am a passionate fan of the One and Only Celine!!!!She is my real Idol.My first and forever LOVE - Celine!
kathy4 Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:56 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:56 PM congrats to all of the new members and happy 4th anniversary. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Giu87_Celine Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 09:57 PM (edited) :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: WOW!!! we're the best forum!!!... Thank you so much!!!... WE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Edited October 30, 2008 at 09:58 PM by Giu87_Celine Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/LifetimeSig.jpghttp://img11.imageshack.us/img11/2970/s7vu.png
disadiva Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:28 PM OMG CONGRATS CELINE DION FORUM ON THE 4TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS KOOLAN AND BELLAMY I WISH YOU WELL AND TO THE BEST CELINE FORUM EVER. BEST WISHES FROM MOI..DISA. Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
Chellbie Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:34 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:34 PM AHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS! THank you all for what you do and what you have done to make this forum so great! Hard work pays off! This is almost like a second home! =) LOVE YOU GUYS Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
inspirationDZ Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM Happy birthday our extraordinary Forum!!! I love you all and thak you for this chance that you gave us to be part of this Forum!!!Thank you. Quote The Algerien inspirationSeif El Islam
angeluk2 Posted October 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM Posted October 30, 2008 at 11:56 PM WOW WOW WOW4 YEARS!!!Well done all involved ESPECIALLY VIC AND BELLAMY!! Quote CHOCOLATE is the answer....I don't give a damn what the question was!
CelineRox Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:08 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:08 AM WOOOO HOOOOO! Happy Birthday! Congratulations to everyone but most of all to Vic and Bellamy - without them this place wouldn't be here! What an achievement! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
ladyt Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:10 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:10 AM i havent been a member for long, but i am sooo happy nd proud to b a part of this AMAZING milestone !!!! I LUV U CELINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THANK U FOR ALLOWING ME TO CRY WITH U WHEN U WERE ON OPRAH ON TUESDAY !!! U R THE BEST !!!!!!! Quote
ErwinG Posted October 31, 2008 at 01:50 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 01:50 AM Congratulations! Thanks for the keeping the forum "Alive!" Quote
Celinenvegas Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:06 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:06 AM Wow only 4 years, amazing!! I'm so glad I found the Forum, I've met so many nice people and made some good friends here. I also don't know where I would've found out so much great info on Celine. I would hope that every artist can have such a wonderful place as this for their fans to go, get great info, & make good friends. Congrats to everyone who makes the Forum & Celine channel so special - great job!!! Quote ~J O E Y~
stevethefan Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:06 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:06 AM :clap: Happy Birthday to the Forum!!! When I first joined this forum I only posted a few times. But as time went on, I started to meet many great new people on this fantastic site and made many new friends and started becoming and addict! It's always fun to come here, especially after a stress induced day. It's like a box of chocolates...Ya neva know what ya gonna git. Thanks Vic and Bellamy! Quote
one heart Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:55 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:55 AM congrulation forum and happy birthday forum !!! :partyguy: :birthday2: :happybday: Quote I LOVE CELINE DION FOREVERhttp://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t260/oneheart07/CELINE%20BANNER/39.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:30 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:30 AM Congrats !! this forum WILL GO ON Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
tahitiCELINEfan Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:57 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:57 AM Happy birthday to the forum!!!! So glad I'm a member! I've met very touchfull and nice people through this forum!Thanx to all that make it happen! :clap: :clap: :clap: Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
sander21 Posted October 31, 2008 at 05:06 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 05:06 AM to everyone! What een achievement, so many people. I hope this forum will continue much longer than another 4 years. Thanks so very much for the hard work!!!!! Quote
Lilizz Posted October 31, 2008 at 07:52 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 07:52 AM Congratulation!! Quote http://image.ohozaa.com/ig/q0dik.png
luciusbright Posted October 31, 2008 at 08:08 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 08:08 AM Congrat~~ and Thank you allI'm really happy about this, I love here~~~~~~`` Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
GIORGOS Posted October 31, 2008 at 09:22 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 09:22 AM Happy birthday All the best for the future Quote
Jeanine Posted October 31, 2008 at 09:31 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 09:31 AM Oh, great! Happy birthday to the biggest forum in Céliniverse Our hearts will go on and on and on and on and... Love you all!! Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
Lizzy Posted October 31, 2008 at 11:31 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 11:31 AM C`est cool Congratulations This forum will go on and on and on and on .................. Quote
danielina Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:07 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 12:07 PM Congratulation!!! is not long that i am in the forum, but i love it! happy birthday and thanks for the chance you gave to share our love for Celine!!!! Quote Danielina
piuminapiumosa Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:18 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:18 PM happy birthday celinedionforum!!! we're great!!! thank u admin-s and mod-s for all that you make everyday!!! Quote http://i35.tinypic.com/28jjl1f.jpg
doveceline Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 02:51 PM very proud to be the member, keep supporting! Quote doveceline's spacewww.spaces.msn.com/jennywu84510http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/doveceline/jenny%20wu%202006/2006-4.jpg
rons Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:10 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 03:10 PM Congratulations guys---this forum is a life-line for all of us that are true Celine fans who appreciate seeing and hearing her performances to which we would not otherwise have access. Keep up the great work and I am wishing you many more years of success for your web site but also for you personally, health and happiness!! Thanks, Ron Quote rons
cmcd Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:07 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:07 PM Congratulation!!!Happy birthday!!!This is amazing forum about Celine! Quote "Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without."
Krikkete Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:29 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:29 PM Yeeeeeeess! Happy Birthday Forum!!! Quote Krikkete Krakkete Krukkete Krà "Leggo i topic prima di postare, ergo sum"
CelineDionFan325 Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:37 PM Posted October 31, 2008 at 04:37 PM Happy Birthday! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.