Peppercorn1991 Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 01:44 PM tomorrow!! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 27, 2008 at 08:16 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 08:16 PM Can't wait to see this!! Darren. Quote
I Surrender Posted October 27, 2008 at 08:24 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 08:24 PM I cant wait to see this show. Very emotional and touching by the looks of it. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Costa Santos Posted October 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 09:02 PM Can't wait, can't wait... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
VintageCeline Posted October 27, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 10:14 PM I beg someone to record this... I can't wait to see it! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
celinevegas Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:17 PM Deeply tomorrow!!!! I cross fingers to see the video on the forum or then be able to have the link direct to look at the emission?! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
anna Posted October 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 12:08 AM I beg someone to record this... I can't wait to see it! x it probably will be recorded and put up here or youtube minus 18 hours to go for me Quote
iloveceline22 Posted October 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM """" I WAS WAITING FOR SOOOO LONGGGGGG...!!!""""" YEYYY CANT WAITT! FINALLY TOMMOROWWWW!!! Quote Theres nothing more I want but to meet Celine Dion! " The Greatest Reward is the light in her eyes, the sound of her voice..." i love Celine so much!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n14/elojellokyank2/celine.jpg
celinesounds Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:13 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:13 AM (edited) just one day for the show Edited October 28, 2008 at 01:14 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
anget64 Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:29 AM SOOOOOO EXCITED Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
cathfan Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:31 AM I can't wait!! Quote "remember the name, because you'll never forget the voice"
Love, Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:18 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:18 AM This is going to be so sweet. Quote
helios.apollon Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:34 AM hope it makes some ''miracle'' in the sells in the usa... Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
ThisTime Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:51 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 02:51 AM I have class during it tomorrow.The only day I have class late of course has to be Tuesday. I hope it's uploaded on the internet faaaast! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
KimboCosmo Posted October 28, 2008 at 03:39 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 03:39 AM I can't wait!!! I'm so excited! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Koolan Posted October 28, 2008 at 04:58 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 04:58 AM I hope she sings more than one song. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
whineupemily Posted October 28, 2008 at 05:28 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 05:28 AM Cannttt waittttt!I have it set to record, since i have school but Celine being on Oprah will totally make my day! Quote
Amanja Posted October 28, 2008 at 06:06 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 06:06 AM What if she doesnt sing? Since the show is dedicated to the children.. hmph I just saw the preview.. it looks very good Quote
Esther Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:10 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:10 AM Curious!!! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
VinnyT. Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:24 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:24 AM dont forget to watch ET and Access Hollywood as well! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CellyDee87 Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:56 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 08:56 AM (edited) http://images.oprah.com/images/tows/200810/20081001/20081001_tows_miraclechildren1_216x162.jpg TUESDAY'S SHOWMiracle Children with Celine DionFrom a second-grade hero to a boy who literally swam for his life, these extraordinary stories prove that anything is possible! Plus, Celine Dion on motherhood. Awww such a sweet photo Edited October 28, 2008 at 08:57 AM by Denelle Quote
cmcdaori Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:17 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:17 AM Omg...this is today..ohhh Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Davey84 Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:25 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:25 AM it would be awesome if she sang In some small way again Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
cmcdaori Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:27 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 09:27 AM (edited) How u mean again..i dont remember her singing that song on oprah show..hm..in any way..my heart almost broke down when i saw the review on oprah.com...omg..and especially when i saw her crying..ohh.. I can't wait for the show... Edited October 28, 2008 at 09:28 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Jacqui Posted October 28, 2008 at 11:22 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 11:22 AM Aww I wish it aired all over the world at the same time. I wanna know why she was crying...and what she said about having another baby....hope all is well. Quote
CellyDee87 Posted October 28, 2008 at 11:59 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 11:59 AM I can't find any listings for Australia yet Quote
takeachance Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted October 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM Hope some one who sees us tells us about it on here Ya, I also wanna know why she was crying .....Aw Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
ZoraSourit Posted October 28, 2008 at 03:46 PM Posted October 28, 2008 at 03:46 PM My love's performance can already be seen here: http://www.oprah.com/media/20081001_tows_celine Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.