Esther Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:53 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:53 AM man, I can't wait!!! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
SensationalCeline Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:53 PM I will definitley be recording this. So October 28 is official right? If it is Monday, I'm off of school!!!! Yay... Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 24, 2008 at 09:41 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 09:41 AM Anybody have any updates to what songs she is singing yet? Quote
anna Posted October 24, 2008 at 05:10 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 05:10 PM funny its the 24th and we haven't even gotten a morsel of a photo or clip yet Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 24, 2008 at 05:57 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 05:57 PM Hopefully a promo will air today. Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:20 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:20 PM Hopefully a promo will air today. That's what I'm thinking/hoping for...I'm so curious about it! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
smw Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:22 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:22 PM Yeah - it would be ridiculous to not get some sort of a promo today!! Quote
celinestar Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:40 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:40 PM I can't wait to see this and it will be aired a year to the day that I met her!!!!!! I wish it could be that day again!! Quote Wembley Stadium - July 10th 199960th Birthday Party for BAFTA - October 28th 2007 (I met Celine on this day!!!!!)o2 Arena- May 6th 2008NIA Birmingham- May 10th 2008
Nmj Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:56 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:56 PM Well, Oprah usually airs promos for Next week on Friday.... So During her show in about a hour they should air a promo for Tuesdays Celine show.-Nmj Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:19 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:19 PM YAY....a preview....finally...it is about the miracle kids...and of course, being the amazing interviewer that Oprah is, asks Celine once again about having another baby...hmmmmmmm seems to be the same old same old...is anybody surprised? Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
VinnyT. Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:27 PM YAY....a preview....finally...it is about the miracle kids...and of course, being the amazing interviewer that Oprah is, asks Celine once again about having another baby...hmmmmmmm seems to be the same old same old...is anybody surprised?When will it air? Monday, Tuesday? Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:27 PM (edited) no not really sarah....yawn....lol. Edited October 24, 2008 at 08:28 PM by Ire23 Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:29 PM I'm uploading to youtube, a quick video I took of the promo...quality isn't great, but you'll get the idea...it's still processing but should be up in a bit... Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:31 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:31 PM YAY....a preview....finally...it is about the miracle kids...and of course, being the amazing interviewer that Oprah is, asks Celine once again about having another baby...hmmmmmmm seems to be the same old same old...is anybody surprised?When will it air? Monday, Tuesday? It will be on Tuesday! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
VinnyT. Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:32 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:32 PM YAY....a preview....finally...it is about the miracle kids...and of course, being the amazing interviewer that Oprah is, asks Celine once again about having another baby...hmmmmmmm seems to be the same old same old...is anybody surprised?When will it air? Monday, Tuesday? It will be on Tuesday!Thank you. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Nmj Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:34 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:34 PM (edited) Celine was wearing Jeans and and a vest right... Oprah doesnt say anything about Celine singing or any previews of that.the trailer seemed more focused on the kids. but if she sings it will probably be "your my lifes one miracle" not again... Repeat of her Miracle day.-Nmj Edited October 24, 2008 at 08:37 PM by Nmj Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:35 PM thanks for the video sarah Quote
SarahJB5 Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:37 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:37 PM Celine was wearing Jeans and and a vest right... Oprah doesnt say anything about Celine singing or any previews of that.the trailer seemed more focused on the kids.-Nmj She has to sing on it though because Barnev was there...he wouldn't have gone if they weren't singing...that would be my guess anyway... Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
stevo Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:42 PM Thanks for the vid. There are like two Celines- 'Mom' Celine and Superstar Singer who blows everyone away Celine- I wish we would see more of the latter- like in the olden days. But then, "priorties change, vocal chords don't rule your lfe, you don't have to train like an athlete- you meet life for thefirst time"- I swear if she says any of those phrases I'll vomit and burn my entire collection, and purge all thoughts and memories and I will devote myself to the promotion, love and worship of Mariah 'Armpit Tit' Carey. Quote
Shaun Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:46 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:46 PM Nail on the head Stevo. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
mirage Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:50 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:50 PM (edited) whahahaha dont say it out loud... u know the chances are very very high that she would say those things ;-) Edited October 24, 2008 at 09:02 PM by mirage Quote
Nmj Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:56 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 08:56 PM Well you notice that Oprah or her producers ...everythime Oprah does a MIRACLE kid show they have to invite Celine ...you never see Oprah call Mariah Carey for this, you never See Oprah call one of her best friends Alicia Keys for this, NOPE it's ALWAYS Celine and they do that because they know that shes true and will NOT complain about it. I mean the other two (mariah, Alicia) would have came probably BECAUSE she's Oprah and you DONT tell her NO. but Celine probably was really excited to that show rather for example the regular promotion show like the TC promo last year. Now That i think about it youre right Barnev wwas there so maybe shell perform FOR SURE "My Love" listen "My Love, we have seen it all, the endless confession the rise and fall.BUT I'll stand Tall to get by... and they show the kid who couldnt walk I think it goes hand in hand. -Nmj Quote
Lou555 Posted October 24, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 10:56 PM This Oprah show is NOT Oprah's idea eactly. It was said in Journal the Montréal that the Montréal woman who's in charge of this Céline project for Sainte-Justine Hospital had ask René if Céline was going on Oprah this year and if and when she did if they could be so kind to mention it. As you know Céline is very much involve in this project and bringing up money for Sainte-Justine and all. So I guess René and Céline talked to Oprah about it sometime ago and she must of thought it was a great idea because she put her team on it apparently to go and film the children who couldn't come into the studio and their story. So the initiative was by René and Céline. The woman(I don't remember her name) who's in charge of it in Montréal was just so excited and couldn't believe how this wish of hers became a lot more than she expected and is SO greatful to Céline and René. As we know Oprah loves to bring attention on those unique life stories and just like Céline she also loves to do good if she can and bring money for good causes. So here we are..... and it's finally on Tuesday!!! Can't wait!!! As for Céline talking about having another child soon..c'mon it's a show with young children and it's Céline biggest and most important personal project for her upcoming break. I find it quite normal she would be ask about it and talk a little about that, especially now. Quote
ce-line Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:18 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:18 PM Thanks for the preview! Looking forward to this! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Nmj Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM Well I cant wait for it either!!!!!!-Nmj Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 11:25 PM (edited) Yea I just saw the same promo. I hope it's not like the 2004 Miracle show. I wasted a lot of cassette space for that episode and a lot of it had nothing to do with Celine...I'm expecting the same from this episode. All of those children Oprah mentioned posed in the unicef calendar with Celine. I guess that will be the main focus. Edited October 24, 2008 at 11:33 PM by idroveallnight Quote
whineupemily Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:05 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:05 AM Yea I just saw the same promo. I hope it's not like the 2004 Miracle show. I wasted a lot of cassette space for that episode and a lot of it had nothing to do with Celine...I'm expecting the same from this episode. All of those children Oprah mentioned posed in the unicef calendar with Celine. I guess that will be the main focus.It is .. its called Miracle Children.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke0F_fhNV5M Someone probably posted that huh?OMD .. Celine is gonna cryyyy on the showww! im so freaking happy we have this! Quote
whineupemily Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:08 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:08 AM This Oprah show is NOT Oprah's idea eactly. It was said in Journal the Montréal that the Montréal woman who's in charge of this Céline project for Sainte-Justine Hospital had ask René if Céline was going on Oprah this year and if and when she did if they could be so kind to mention it. As you know Céline is very much involve in this project and bringing up money for Sainte-Justine and all. So I guess René and Céline talked to Oprah about it sometime ago and she must of thought it was a great idea because she put her team on it apparently to go and film the children who couldn't come into the studio and their story. So the initiative was by René and Céline. The woman(I don't remember her name) who's in charge of it in Montréal was just so excited and couldn't believe how this wish of hers became a lot more than she expected and is SO greatful to Céline and René. As we know Oprah loves to bring attention on those unique life stories and just like Céline she also loves to do good if she can and bring money for good causes. So here we are..... and it's finally on Tuesday!!! Can't wait!!! As for Céline talking about having another child soon..c'mon it's a show with young children and it's Céline biggest and most important personal project for her upcoming break. I find it quite normal she would be ask about it and talk a little about that, especially now. Exactly; we all knew Oprah would be asking, and did you see Celines face But dont we already know they want another child? Well i hope that this is a good one, and from the promo seeing Celine is going to cry, means i will be crying This is going to be wonderful! Quote
Nmj Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:09 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:09 AM Whats new Celines always cryin' Quote
stevo Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:17 AM Posted October 25, 2008 at 12:17 AM "it's, it's kinda like a prayer for me...and singing in front of you all here tonight- I guess it'll have its full meaning" Sniff sniff weep weep. Yeah right Celine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.