Frozen_Phoenix Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM Posted October 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM I love this version. Her voice somehow touches me more in this version.It's absolutly stunning. Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
rathnakumar Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:59 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 12:59 PM Oh my God! This is soooooooooooo amazing!!! A MILLION TIMES better than the English version! I adore this version! I can't wait for the lyrics! Can anyone post the lyrics in English? Quote https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Coronis Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:05 PM Posted October 27, 2008 at 02:05 PM (edited) Lyrics and translation (may have slighty errors): A World To Believe In ~Himiko Fantasia~ Akaku moeru honou ni nomareteDorehodo kurushin de kita darouNigedasu koto sae dekizu niTatakatte kizutsuita Swallowed by the red burning flamesHow much pain have I got through to come hereThere were even times I escapedI've fought, and I was hurt Omoidashite hoshii ano fuyu no hi woWatashi no te de michibi iteku kara tsuite oide I want to think of that winter dayThrough the lead of my hand we run along I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inSadame (unmei) sae mo kaede yukeruWatashi hitori wo shinjite I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inI will go change even the law (fate)I believe in one person Odayaka ni kirameku daichi toHaruka ni tsudzuku kawa no nagareHare wataru kono sora no moto deKurikaesu utakata yo Steadily with the sparkling landThe river continues to run farBack to the clear skiesThe bubbles fly Heiwa ha towa ni wa tsudzuku koto mo nakuWatashi ha kyouu mo inori tsudzuke you ashita no tame There's no such thing as peace lasting foreverI keep on praying today for tomorrow I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inAisuru hito wo kotomo dachi woWatashi ha mamotteku I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inThe ones I love, and the childrenI will protect them Nani koto mo osorenai deTatoe yukumichi ni kurushime ga otozure you to I won't fear anythingEven if pain should come into my path I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inSadame (unmei) sae mo kaede yukeruWatashi hitori wo shinjite I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inI will go change even the law (fate)I believe in one person I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inAisuru hito wo kotomo dachi woWatashi ha mamotteku I'll give you a world to believe inI'll give you a world to believe inThe ones I love, and the childrenI will protect them Chiisa na shiawase ha koko kara hajimaruIkite ikou The tiny happiness begins hereI will live Edited October 27, 2008 at 02:12 PM by Coronis Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Coronis/5TakingChances.jpg
VinnyT. Posted October 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM Posted October 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM my copies arrived today, thanks God I didnt have to pay the customs tax:http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/610/himikosm5.th.jpghttp://img363.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
firebird Posted October 29, 2008 at 07:33 PM Posted October 29, 2008 at 07:33 PM It's really beautiful and definitely much better than that boring *new* crap song she recorded for the greatest hits. Love it. Quote
Amanja Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:39 AM Posted October 30, 2008 at 04:39 AM singing it in japanese matches the song better than in english.. and she sings japanese so well! Quote
cmcdaori Posted October 31, 2008 at 10:13 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 10:13 AM (edited) Thank you very much for the lyrics.This morning my copy was delivered and i'm so happy,listening all the time and i really like this japanese version cuz it really sounds better than english for me too.Now i'm learning the song..is nice. Edited October 31, 2008 at 10:14 AM by cmcdaori Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Koolan Posted March 21, 2009 at 06:24 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 06:24 PM From what I read, the movie is a big production about the Japanese culture, Celine sings as the heroine which is starred by Sayuri Yoshinaga, one of Japan’s most famous actresses. The soundtrack CD would be release in Japan on Oct. 22. And a single of A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN would be released too. http://www.mabotai.com/images/06.jpg http://www.mabotai.com/images/03.jpgWow, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Love her singing in a lower key. It's the best version. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
anewdayhascome Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:00 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:00 PM Japanese version is the best... Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celinefanonline Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:12 PM Posted March 21, 2009 at 08:12 PM just a little off questiondoes anyone know how did the movie do in Japan?? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinefanonline Posted June 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM Posted June 14, 2009 at 11:36 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Xrmd6L3Vc...feature=channelhere's some footage of the movie and Celine talking about the movie!! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
MTJ Posted June 15, 2009 at 05:30 AM Posted June 15, 2009 at 05:30 AM What's the difference between the USA mix and the TC mix? Quote
Timster Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:38 AM Posted June 15, 2009 at 07:38 AM What's the difference between the USA mix and the TC mix? I know what you mean there! I've got the Celine/Yuna single and it has both versions, but the actual vocals are identical so I really don;t see the point in having a different mix. It's like comparing the Tell Him radio edit with the album version, or the My Love radio edit with the album version. Only when I put them side by side in Audacity, then I can see some minor differences, but you'd only notice if you listen really carefully. However I think the main version for the Yuna duet is the USA mix as that's the version that was included on the Complete Best. Quote
fan2celinedion Posted June 23, 2010 at 05:31 PM Posted June 23, 2010 at 05:31 PM (edited) What's the difference between the USA mix and the TC mix? I know what you mean there! I've got the Celine/Yuna single and it has both versions, but the actual vocals are identical so I really don;t see the point in having a different mix. It's like comparing the Tell Him radio edit with the album version, or the My Love radio edit with the album version. Only when I put them side by side in Audacity, then I can see some minor differences, but you'd only notice if you listen really carefully. However I think the main version for the Yuna duet is the USA mix as that's the version that was included on the Complete Best. Original version: Duet with Yuna Ito's solo version instrumentalUSA mix: Duet with Celine Dion's solo version instrumental And my love (radio version) is better imo Edited June 23, 2010 at 05:32 PM by fan2celinedion Quote
Julian Posted July 4, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted July 4, 2010 at 07:38 PM Lyrics and translation (may have slighty errors): A World To Believe In ~Himiko Fantasia~ Akaku moeru hon.........tiny happiness begins hereI will live[/i]Thanks a lot for the text. I got the 2 singles yesterday and i like them a lot. Japanese singles are great! Do we have scans of the japanese single of Taking chances? Does it also owm a booklet? Thanks in advance:) Quote
Timster Posted January 15, 2011 at 09:17 PM Posted January 15, 2011 at 09:17 PM At the time this song came out, lots of people (inlcuding me) thought it was a lower key to the original English version. Just to let you know - it's actually the same key throughout! Quote
MTJ Posted January 16, 2011 at 03:15 PM Posted January 16, 2011 at 03:15 PM That doesn't actually surprise me. I love that key, though. Quote
Dionesque Posted January 16, 2011 at 03:26 PM Posted January 16, 2011 at 03:26 PM The low key impression may come because of specifics of Japanese fonetics. I love the Japanese solo version, Céline sounds so cute singing in Japanese! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Caledor Posted May 25, 2015 at 06:12 PM Posted May 25, 2015 at 06:12 PM So in love with that song !! Does someone has the text and translation of the DUET version with Yuna Ito ? Thanks in advance Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 12, 2022 at 06:37 AM Posted April 12, 2022 at 06:37 AM Oh my God! This is soooooooooooo amazing!!! A MILLION TIMES better than the English version! I adore this version! I can't wait for the lyrics! Can anyone post the lyrics in English? I agree Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.