SuperLove4Celine Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:44 AM Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:44 AM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe But Celine doesn't sing in Japanese, the other singer does. It's only the album version of AWTBI From what I can tell from the product description Celine will sing in Japanese. The single includes two versions off "A World To Believe In," plus the live version of "My Love," and the new song, "There Comes A Time (Let Me Be Your Soldier)." I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe Yes, HMV.JP also mailed me that my single is sent!! Can't wait .. mine as well Me too! Mine mailed yesterday! It should be here tomorrow or Thursday! I can't wait! WOO! New Celine music! Plus it's a Japanese single! I love Japanese singles! - Joe Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted October 22, 2008 at 03:07 AM Posted October 22, 2008 at 03:07 AM can't wait to hear this... Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:39 AM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:39 AM Carnt wait for this mine was ready to be picked up yesterday from jp HMV so i expect it ere by friday lol :eye: Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:44 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 01:44 PM I wonder why this new single is not leaked yet Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Davey84 Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:14 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:14 PM I read someone had it already! But I didn't understand if Céline sang the full Japanese version Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
VinnyT. Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:23 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:23 PM dunno, medias said she re-recorded it Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
tal-sh2 Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:27 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 02:27 PM Please god, let it be LEAK already! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
S-line Posted October 22, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 03:11 PM Hello everybody! I bought the single today. The melody is completely the same as the english version, and Celine sang it fully in Japanese except for the phrase "You gave me a world to believe" that here is been changed in "I'll give you a world to believe". There are no pics in the booklet, just the lyrics and the japanese translation for the song (except for There comes a time). I'm sure that the song will be soon on you tube. Enjoy! Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:03 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 07:03 PM leak leak leak x) Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
tal-sh2 Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:27 PM (edited) I'm sure that the song will be soon on you tube. Enjoy! Edited October 22, 2008 at 09:27 PM by tal-sh2 Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Timster Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:31 PM I have a feeling the lyrics are exactly the same as the Japanese Yuna Ito solo version that's on the original single... Quote
Philippe1984 Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:33 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 09:33 PM Do you know if i can only buy the track in japanese by downloading it? Thank you. Phil Quote
helios.apollon Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:14 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 10:14 PM my single its on its way... im curious about the japanese version... Quote Taking Chances Freakhttp://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg
MrTim212 Posted October 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM Posted October 22, 2008 at 11:25 PM I have a feeling the lyrics are exactly the same as the Japanese Yuna Ito solo version that's on the original single... I just picked up my CD from FedEx. Sony put together a pretty nice EP for Japan since they're not getting "My Love: The Essential Collection" at this time. The CD came in a slimline jewel case with a 6 page booklet giving lyrics and Japanese translations for the two versions of "A World to Believe In" and "My Love." Not sure why lyrics for "There Comes A Time" were excluded. The lyrics for "A World To Believe In ~Himiko Fantasia~" are different from the Japanese lyrics sung by Yuna Ito on her Japanese version of the song. Celine sounds great on it and I like her singing in Japanese better here than on the Japanese version of "Be the Man." It was also great to hear the live version of "My Love" and "There Comes A Time" in full CD quality on my drive home! Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:59 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:59 AM Listening to it right now!!!!!!!!!!! I love how she sounds! I love when she sings in her low register! - Joe Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 23, 2008 at 02:47 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 02:47 AM i'm still waiting for it to arrive though.. hope it will arrive soon Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
chinit0 Posted October 23, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 07:38 AM (edited) i just received mine! yay! hmmm her voice sounds tired in the japanese version... Edited October 23, 2008 at 07:41 AM by chinit0 Quote
VinnyT. Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:32 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:32 AM Please guys no link to mp3's, thanks Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
cmcdaori Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:33 AM Posted October 23, 2008 at 11:33 AM Ohh..god..mine will be sent by monday..cuz of others cd-es..i cant wait.... Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
anewdayhascome Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:30 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:30 PM it's not fair as many fans not from Japan can't buy it and listen it Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Davey84 Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:40 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 12:40 PM (edited) it's not fair as many fans not from Japan can't buy it and listen it yeah you can, it's very easy! at www.hmv.co.jp you can buy the single! Edited October 23, 2008 at 12:57 PM by Bellamy Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Peppercorn1991 Posted October 23, 2008 at 03:40 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 03:40 PM mine came today i havent opened mine yet my girlfreind is making me wait till she comes home!!! i carnt wait lol Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:27 PM i'm still waiting for it to arrive though.. hope it will arrive soonI'm waiting for mine to arrive too. Can't wait... Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
SensationalCeline Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 09:41 PM Awww...I just love that picture and I can't wait to hear more news about it. I'm thrilled that Celine is doing stuff outiside of the US. She's entitled. I couldn't believe how many negative comments were about her on that one site. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Legende Posted October 23, 2008 at 10:03 PM Posted October 23, 2008 at 10:03 PM Can i have it via PM please ??? I just ordered mine on Amazon.jp but i can wait to hear it. Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 24, 2008 at 03:23 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 03:23 AM i got it today!!! it's pretty good..but it's a little strange that her voice.. mmm probably wasn't a totally good day for her when she recored it or so...but stil pretty good Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Timster Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:55 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 06:55 AM I'm gonna buy this from HMV japan tonight! Quote
sayyed Posted October 24, 2008 at 09:27 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 09:27 AM just recieved my copy.. I really like this version. the instrumental is the same as the album version. pffff... re-arranged yeah of course. anyway, a nice addition to any collection. My Love (live) sounds good in HQ, but the audience sound very fake. TCAT is adorable in HQ. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
celinefanonline Posted October 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM Posted October 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM here's pic i took and lyrics i scaned Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinesounds Posted October 24, 2008 at 01:10 PM Posted October 24, 2008 at 01:10 PM thanks for the scans Quote #FREEJAVITO
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.