Jacqui Posted September 6, 2008 at 07:03 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 07:03 AM Question- is this a kids movie? And is it gonna be released worldwide or just in Japan? Quote
cmcdaori Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:45 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:45 AM Great news!!!BUT I hate those comments made by people who have no respect for Celine!!! Finally another non english/french song! Some "exotic" for us!!! I don't know a word in Japanese but Celine sounds soo familiar with it - Be The Man (On This Night) is a masterpiece!!!I wish Celine would also do a song in German(a new one), Greek, Spanish(again) maybe Russian & Portuguese language. An album of duets with singers of different nationality is not a bad idea! Great..i agree..respect her.. Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Edwin Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:50 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:50 AM The new single "World To Believe In: Himiko Fantasia" would be released on October 22nd. Here's the track list:1 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN -HIMIKO FANTASIA- (Movie Version, Japanese)2 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN (Album Version, English)3 MY LOVE (New Track)4 THERE COMES A TIME(New Track) http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail.asp?si...amp;SKU=2782849 Great news! I can't wait for this single. I love A World To Believe In. Quote
Timster Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:52 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 08:52 AM The new single "World To Believe In: Himiko Fantasia" would be released on October 22nd. Here's the track list:1 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN -HIMIKO FANTASIA- (Movie Version, Japanese)2 A WORLD TO BELIEVE IN (Album Version, English)3 MY LOVE (New Track)4 THERE COMES A TIME(New Track) http://www.hmv.co.jp/Product/detail.asp?si...amp;SKU=2782849 Great news! I can't wait for this single. I love A World To Believe In. Me too! Quote
felixwhoals Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:50 AM Posted September 6, 2008 at 09:50 AM Wow. looking forward listening to the new single. Hope it's a great one. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Bellamy Posted September 6, 2008 at 12:00 PM Posted September 6, 2008 at 12:00 PM Question- is this a kids movie? And is it gonna be released worldwide or just in Japan?I think it's not a kid movie. No idea about it's gonna be released worldwide or just in Japan. But the production seems big. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted September 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM im really pleased about this, im glad celine is spreading her wings around the world Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted September 8, 2008 at 08:44 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 08:44 PM The movie is highly-anticipated in Japan. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
aicee Posted September 8, 2008 at 11:24 PM Posted September 8, 2008 at 11:24 PM Question- is this a kids movie? And is it gonna be released worldwide or just in Japan?I think it's not a kid movie. No idea about it's gonna be released worldwide or just in Japan. But the production seems big. well i do hope it's gonna be worldwide Quote
firebird Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:04 AM Posted September 22, 2008 at 09:04 AM Can someone translate what it says on HMV website (under "HMV review")?http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2782849and apparently in Japan it's not different than everywhere else, people write "reviews" before the thing is even released Quote
dorfus Posted September 22, 2008 at 12:18 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 12:18 PM I don't get it, I just really don't get it. Why record three different versions of the same song? We've got the Taking Chances version, the Yuna Ito duet version, and now a Japanese version. Why? Quote 6 May 2008 - London, England / 15 May 2019 - Las Vegas, USA / 3 June 2023 - Nicosia, Cyprus
I Surrender Posted September 22, 2008 at 12:27 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 12:27 PM another Japanese song I cant wait for this. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
firebird Posted September 22, 2008 at 03:46 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 03:46 PM I don't get it, I just really don't get it. Why record three different versions of the same song? We've got the Taking Chances version, the Yuna Ito duet version, and now a Japanese version. Why?It's an opportunity. People seem to like it. Too bad it's Japan only, and apparently the soundtrack version will have new lyrics. Quote
Xpresso Posted September 23, 2008 at 12:32 PM Posted September 23, 2008 at 12:32 PM I suppose the people behind the movie heard Celine's song and thought it would be a good fit for the movie! And they probably had to change some lyrics a bit so it fits perfectly with the movie... Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM Posted October 7, 2008 at 10:16 AM i found the cover at amazon japanhttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51weRuK3+8L._SS500_.jpg nothing new though........ Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Davey84 Posted October 7, 2008 at 10:34 AM Posted October 7, 2008 at 10:34 AM hmmm I am getting a bit bored by this cover now actually! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
luciusbright Posted October 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM Posted October 7, 2008 at 11:28 AM hmmm I am getting a bit bored by this cover now actually! seems that they are now the same series Quote S'il suffisait d'aimer...
celinefanonline Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted October 16, 2008 at 11:04 AM only few more days till the release!!!!by the way it would be really really interesting if the song get nominated for Oscar song!! lol .... and then Celine went there and sing in japanese!! lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
felixwhoals Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:25 PM Posted October 19, 2008 at 08:25 PM YEah 2 weeks time! Can't wait for it!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
rodrigo_alka Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:27 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 01:27 AM YEah 2 weeks time! Can't wait for it!! nooo !! 2 days left ! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
celinesounds Posted October 20, 2008 at 02:28 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 02:28 AM the cover is nothing special Quote #FREEJAVITO
JP Posted October 20, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted October 20, 2008 at 02:34 AM YEah 2 weeks time! Can't wait for it!! nooo !! 2 days left !Cool, i'm excited to hear it! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted October 21, 2008 at 02:36 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 02:36 AM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe Quote
MTJ Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:33 AM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe But Celine doesn't sing in Japanese, the other singer does. It's only the album version of AWTBI Quote
vshchen Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:13 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:13 AM Maybe Celine will release a Japanese album in the near future! Go, Celine! Quote
cmcdaori Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:46 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:46 AM I've already pre-ordered the single..i cant wait..airs out tomorrow..huuhuhu..... Quote Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.
Jeanine Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:36 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:36 PM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe Yes, HMV.JP also mailed me that my single is sent!! Can't wait .. Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
VinnyT. Posted October 21, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 02:33 PM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe Yes, HMV.JP also mailed me that my single is sent!! Can't wait .. mine as well Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
MrTim212 Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:16 PM I can't wait! My copy is currently in the "Items preparing to ship" status on Amazon.co.jp! I can't wait to get it! I can't wait to hear Celine sing in Japanese again, plus hear "There Comes A Time" and the live version of "My Love." (I've been holding out to hear them in CD-quality.) I want the CD here now! I'm so impatient. - Joe Yes, HMV.JP also mailed me that my single is sent!! Can't wait .. mine as well Me too! Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted October 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM Posted October 22, 2008 at 12:51 AM Just checked FedEx and it looks like it will be delivered tomorrow! Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.