Stéphane G. Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:33 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:33 PM Divas Live CD Single Promo - 1 titre - Epic SAMP CS 6252 -1998 1- Natural Woman http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5589/cdsingledivas.jpg Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
Stéphane G. Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:40 PM Posted September 2, 2010 at 05:40 PM CD Single Promo - Royaume-Uni - 2 titres - XPCD 2308 - Epic - 1998 1 - I'm Your Angel ( Radio Version)2 - I'm Your Angel (LP Version) http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4461/cdangel.jpg Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
Javito Posted September 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 10:19 AM (edited) I don't normally buy fake items and this kind of chinese releases, but when I saw this boxset with this picture cover, the nice tracklist selection, and the blue-spec audio quality, couldn't resist it :in_love: http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9514/p9060654.th.jpghttp://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9061/p9060656.th.jpghttp://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8312/p9060657.th.jpghttp://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3995/p9060659.th.jpghttp://img837.imageshack.us/img837/9720/p9060660.th.jpg Edited September 6, 2010 at 10:31 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinefanonline Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:10 AM oh my the fake one the translation of the titles are s***.....I drove all night - I action every nitewhen i fall in love - when my love is going towards death...????come to me - follow mein some small way - on small roadfalling into you - seducesd by younature boy - wild boy Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM Nicely done but I don't really like it. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Davey84 Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:35 AM céline's songs sound more interesting in the Chinese translation!!! but yeah it looks cool! sometimes her fake ones look even better than original ones but Céline/Sony don't get a dime from these releases right?? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:38 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:38 AM I agree, some fake items look better than some official ones. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Javito Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:44 AM Posted September 6, 2010 at 11:44 AM (edited) céline's songs sound more interesting in the Chinese translation!!! but yeah it looks cool! sometimes her fake ones look even better than original ones but Céline/Sony don't get a dime from these releases right?? That's why I bought this one. The front cover looks more worked than the official Taking Chances and One Heart covers even Only the design of the CD's look much better than many of the official Céline ones with the "Columbia red bar" EDIT: btw, I can't wait to tell you all what I've won yesterday, with only 1 bid and at a ridiculous price for that item. Something that I've seen for sale only once before in 7 years of collecting. Can't wait to receive it!! Edited September 6, 2010 at 11:48 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celine4evauk Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:24 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 04:24 PM céline's songs sound more interesting in the Chinese translation!!! but yeah it looks cool! sometimes her fake ones look even better than original ones but Céline/Sony don't get a dime from these releases right?? That's why I bought this one. The front cover looks more worked than the official Taking Chances and One Heart covers even Only the design of the CD's look much better than many of the official Céline ones with the "Columbia red bar" EDIT: btw, I can't wait to tell you all what I've won yesterday, with only 1 bid and at a ridiculous price for that item. Something that I've seen for sale only once before in 7 years of collecting. Can't wait to receive it!! Ooh, give us a clue!!! Can't wait to see what you've got. Quote
Javito Posted September 6, 2010 at 08:11 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 08:11 PM céline's songs sound more interesting in the Chinese translation!!! but yeah it looks cool! sometimes her fake ones look even better than original ones but Céline/Sony don't get a dime from these releases right?? That's why I bought this one. The front cover looks more worked than the official Taking Chances and One Heart covers even Only the design of the CD's look much better than many of the official Céline ones with the "Columbia red bar" EDIT: btw, I can't wait to tell you all what I've won yesterday, with only 1 bid and at a ridiculous price for that item. Something that I've seen for sale only once before in 7 years of collecting. Can't wait to receive it!! Ooh, give us a clue!!! Can't wait to see what you've got. Has something to do with LTAL album Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted September 6, 2010 at 08:32 PM Posted September 6, 2010 at 08:32 PM omfd! don't tell me you got the boxset or the IHYTILY promo very cheap! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinefanonline Posted September 7, 2010 at 04:04 AM Posted September 7, 2010 at 04:04 AM (edited) here's what i got todayreal-life reader biographythat's the way it is US 12 single (new)Live in Memphis canada VHSA Gift for Mom!!ATW US VHS Edited September 7, 2010 at 04:06 AM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
J-Man Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:00 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:00 PM Nice stuff there. A gift for mom is a good video to collect, but it's not exactly feature length is it? Stephanie, love the promo's. Thanks for sharing! Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:32 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:32 PM (edited) Newest items Et Je t'aime Encore 12" Edited September 7, 2010 at 07:32 PM by celine4evauk Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:33 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:33 PM TCOML lp Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:34 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:34 PM Voices That Care 12" Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:36 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:36 PM Therese Dion book Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:38 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:38 PM AND Celine t shirt from LV shop Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:39 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:39 PM Chic with cdChic with braceletSimply Chic Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:42 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:42 PM Belong cdJNVOPIWYTNMWDMHBNTLS singles Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:44 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:44 PM EOM promo - front Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:47 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:47 PM EOM close up - meant to post this one. Quote
celine4evauk Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:50 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 07:50 PM EOM front Quote
Javito Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:29 PM Posted September 7, 2010 at 08:29 PM EOM close up - meant to post this one. Wish Sony had thought and said the same positive things about Céline's new single and album It's comforting that there are still people directly working in this business that things that way about Celine, Taking Chances album and her capacity to provide good singles still But Sony seems to think the contrary since many years Thanks for posting! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted September 10, 2010 at 09:30 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 09:30 AM Here's what I got today! The super rare (If There Was) Any Other Way cassingle, together with 3 other more cassingles from USA Only for 14 euros and shipping was free! :kicking: http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/5838/p9100655.th.jpghttp://img31.imageshack.us/img31/9281/p9100657.th.jpg Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted September 10, 2010 at 09:55 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 09:55 AM hahaha cool! I saw this lot a few times, the seller asked a ridiculous amount at first... good snatch Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted September 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 10:40 AM Gorgeous cassingles! And a great price too!I take it that this is the item you were so excited to show us? Nice job J. Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Javito Posted September 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 10:56 AM (edited) Gorgeous cassingles! And a great price too!I take it that this is the item you were so excited to show us? Nice job J. No! not yet... This cassette isn't as rare to say its my bargain of the year (or maybe, the bargain of my Céline collecting life! ) I'm waiting to receive it I don't want to tell more until I really get it, but to give you a clue, is something that Hilda has in his collection, if I'm not wrong... Edited September 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Davey84 Posted September 10, 2010 at 11:03 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 11:03 AM omfd! now I am fearing! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
J-Man Posted September 10, 2010 at 11:04 AM Posted September 10, 2010 at 11:04 AM (edited) You and me both Davey! Oooh! That sounds like one of those items I might prefer not to know about!I'm going to have to go back through all of Toms old showcase posts now to try and prepare myself. He has posted some seriously good stuff in the past.Would it be from around 1990 perhaps? Edited September 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM by J-Man Quote http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.