Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

That's what I got today!! :in_love:

 

http://i34.tinypic.com/309k3du.gif

Posted
My latest editions. :)
Posted
Well done for getting that book! It's become so hard to find hasn't it? :(
Posted
Well done for getting that book! It's become so hard to find hasn't it? :(

 

 

Yeah, this was the only copy i've ever seen! Pity i can't read French! :giggle:

Posted
My entire Celine collection: (Part 1)

post-24385-1282345362_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345368_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345374_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345379_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345385_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345390_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345396_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345401_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345414_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345422_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345451_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345475_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345483_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345488_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345507_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345514_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345520_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345530_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345537_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345557_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345566_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345583_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345593_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345606_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345612_thumb.jpg

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
My Celine collection (Part 2):

post-24385-1282345704_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345711_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345717_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345723_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345731_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345741_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345748_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345754_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345761_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345767_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345775_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345781_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345788_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345796_thumb.jpg

post-24385-1282345803_thumb.jpg

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
nice collection but u surely have many fan made cd / dvds!!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Of course! the ones which were never released! :clap:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

WOW!!!!!That is wicked!!!!!!

My collectin is ..........................tiny :blush: :(

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg

 

Follow Me On TUMBLR:

Celinedion4ever

Posted

My dad has bought me 9 Celine albums in Chicago for me! :w00t:

 

-The Colour of My Love

-Let's Talk About Love

-All The Way... A Decade of Song

-The Collector's Series Volume 1

-A New Day... Live in Las Vegas (CD/DVD)

-Miracle

-Taking Chances

-My Love Essential Collection

-My Love Ultimate Essential Collection

 

So a great start to my US album collection :-D

Posted

yay good for you tim! I see you had a nice feel of big buns in Marroc? :lmao:

 

thanks for the IA promo love Tom! :lol: I'm glad I finally have it! :-D

 

oh yeah I looked at the Japanse releases at HMV.co.jp, but damn!! they are like at least 15 euros more expensive than the normal ones :crazy: I think I'll pass till I see cheaper ones on ebay!


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
yay good for you tim! I see you had a nice feel of big buns in Marroc? :lmao:

 

:shy:

Are you referring to the camel??

Posted
i think he is... haha seen as i dont see any hot crossed ones in site
Posted

Lovely mini disc

I keep saying I must start buying these, I haven't got any yet.

http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted

Thanks to Sylvain, :merci:

I have gotten my hands on Celine's 1985 tour book. And I am absoluley in love with it.

:wub:

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac203/j-manley/Celine%20Tour%20Book%201985/cover.jpg

 

I have uploaded the pages on the following link:

Photobucket

http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
That program is amazing John, well done! :whee:
Posted (edited)

:clap: Here's my newest items:

 

-US album editions (thanks Dad!) - I have to pay about £40 for these, so about £4 an album which isn't too bad! :-D

The Colour of My Love

Let's Talk About Love

All The Way

The Collector's Series Volume 1

A New Day... Live in Las Vegas

Miracle

Taking Chances

My Love Essential Collection

My Love Ultimate Essential Collection

 

All of these have great stickers on them! :wub:

 

-Love Can Move Mountains EU card single - £21.50 eBay -has anyone noticed it says 12" single in the top left corner??

 

-My Love Ultimate Essential Collection (Taiwanese edition) & My Love promo notebook - £30 eBay

 

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/IMG_0505.jpg

 

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/IMG_0506.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/IMG_0509.jpg

 

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/IMG_0511.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk17/ShuttleDiscovery/IMG_0512.jpg

Edited by Timster
Posted

Great CDs there Tim. Its nice to have this instant US collection. I love the use of stickers on the US CD's. And £4 each for you to pay is a great bargain.

 

I didn't know that about the 12" single printed on the cardsleeve of LCMM before you told me. That is one lush disc. Wish I had seen it first. And the notebook is so great too isn't it. A really lovely bonus.

Nice additions buddy boy. :clapping:

http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
J-MAN you are very lucky. I've tried to contact Sylvain for buying some items but i can't get any answer !
Posted (edited)

pfff that old rag? who cares what she did in 1985!? :doh:

 

 

 

very verrrrrrrrrrry very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky bastard!!!

Edited by Davey84


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
pfff that old rag? who cares what she did in 1985!? :doh:

 

 

 

very verrrrrrrrrrry very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky bastard!!!

 

 

I'll remember this reply Davey, very sneaky use of colours :sofunny:

 

Thanks Emilie. Maybe she's on holiday?

http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted
pfff that old rag? who cares what she did in 1985!?

 

All right, and now my question: How in the world can you say that???!!!!???!?????? It's one of the rarest Celine items I've ever seen. :doh:

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
Thanks for sticking up for it man, but actually you may have to highlight his whole post to get his real feelings. :giggle:
http://www.powerofthemusic.com/other/FORUMSIG1.png

Posted (edited)

post-129-1283047780_thumb.jpg

that's what i got 2 days ago!

US ONCP DVD

Japanese D'eux and TCOML

Canadian A L'Olympia

and the french collection!

Edited by celinefanonline

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
pfff that old rag? who cares what she did in 1985!? :doh:

 

 

 

very verrrrrrrrrrry very jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lucky bastard!!!

 

 

Your whole answer --- very funny!!! :laugh:

Posted
john!! amazing tour book. amazing condition!! and tim! lovin that lcmm disc
Posted

Céline Dion - Sus Candiones Mas Bellas

 

CD Single Promo - Espagne - 3 titres - PCD-138 - DIVUCSA - 1997 (CD bleu)

 

1 - Hymne à l'amitié

2 - La dodo la do

3 - La voix du bon Dieu

 

 

Céline Dion - Sus Candiones Mas Bellas

 

CD Single Promo - Espagne - 3 titres - PCD-139 - DIVUCSA - 1997 (CD rose)

 

1 - Mon ami m'a quittée

2 - D'amour ou d'amitié

3 - La voix du bon Dieu

 

 

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/927/spainu.jpg

Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013

" Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook

Posted

Mini CD Single - France - 2 titres - CBS 656326 1 - 1990

 

1 - Where Does My Heart Beat Now

2 - I Feel To Much

 

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/81/miniwdmhbn.jpg

Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013

" Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...