Jacqui Posted March 11, 2009 at 12:28 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 12:28 PM LOL about the cucumber. I hate it too. I don't know if it tastes like anything, but what I find awful is the texture, it's just like slimyness with seeds...same with zucchini and squash...ahhh squash is the worst food in the world, IMO. (Well, except meat, but yeah...) Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted March 11, 2009 at 03:59 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 03:59 PM forum users = headcases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go see Baby Jane for help. Now. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Angel, You thrill me Posted March 11, 2009 at 04:00 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 04:00 PM HAHAHA, ok know i gotta watch baby jane Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
RLAAMJR. Posted March 11, 2009 at 04:15 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 04:15 PM Hmmm. interesting facts? I can sing. hehehe. Quote
Lymon Posted March 11, 2009 at 07:36 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 07:36 PM When singers constantly use "Baby", "Boy", and "Girl" in a song. I don't know why, but when they do it over and over it seriously annoys me! For some reason, a singer saying "Man" or "Woman" doesn't annoy me much, though. Just the first three. I cringe everytime I hear them for some odd reason Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Frida Posted March 11, 2009 at 07:52 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 07:52 PM I can't sing, but tend to do it anyway (while cleaning, don't worry, not torturing anyone) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Petra5 Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:02 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:02 PM I can't sing, but tend to do it anyway (while cleaning, don't worry, not torturing anyone)you're not the only one doing this Quote ...it's stupid
CelineRules! Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:04 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:04 PM Can't sing either.. but that doesn't stop me Oh if walls could talk... they would scream "stop singing!!!" Quote
Celinefanatic07 Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:44 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 08:44 PM When I was little, I went through two years of eating nothing but Mac N Cheese!! I refused to eat ANYTHING else. Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:26 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:26 PM Can't sing either.. but that doesn't stop me Oh if walls could talk... they would scream "stop singing!!!" LMAO!! they'd be SNAP OUT OF IT! I can't carry a tune if my live depended on it! but that doesn't stop me from molesting every céline song out there! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:28 PM (edited) Can't sing either.. but that doesn't stop me Oh if walls could talk... they would scream "stop singing!!!" That's hilarious Sam! That must have been the lyrics on the demo version only Edited March 11, 2009 at 09:29 PM by Edwin Quote
Lymon Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:39 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 09:39 PM I have a full page of weird quirks because I can never pull stuff off the top of my head when topics like this come up - I watch everything with subtitles. I don't know why but I just do. Even if it's a music DVD or something and I already know all the words, I will still put subtitles on. Sometimes I even switch it up a little and have the subtitles in French. - One of my biggest pet peeves is "you're"/"your" - "your" is possessive, "you're" is you are. Get. It. Right. - When I'm in the car, I am constantly changing the radio station. I need to find a song I like, then when that's over, find another one I like. And in the middle of the song that is playing, I will check to make sure something I like more isn't playing. - When I was in 5th grade, my English teacher (we all had one main teacher, but for English we changed according to our, I guess, skill level. And I'm proud to say I made it into the highest class, lol) made us learn a few stanzas of Paul Revere's Ride. 1 for a C, 2 for a B, 3 for an A, 4 for extra credit. I learned three. Six years later, I can still recite it perfectly. It's odd, it's one of the only things that has stuck with me for a while. - I hate eating in front of people at home. I dunno, I just…I can’t. It’s weird and I will literally sit here starving and wanting to eat but I wait until my grandpa leaves to cook something. - When I get bean and cheese burritos from somewhere, if there is a piece of lettuce, no matter where it is or how small, buried in all the beans and cheese, I WILL be able to smell it and pick it out. It’s never failed, and I’ve never smelled it and then there hasn’t been one. It’s really odd, but I can. 1. I do the same thing! I can't watch any DVD without subtitles. People get annoyed with it but I love it so much. And i've tried having subtitles in different languages too 2. I'm a freak about certain grammar things, and that your/you're thing annoys me every time. Oh, and when people don't use correct letters when typing. Like, my friend never uses C, so he always says "kool", "krap", and it annoys the living snot out of me! 3. I do that with my iPod sometimes, constantly change songs - When I get bean and cheese burritos from somewhere, if there is a piece of lettuce, no matter where it is or how small, buried in all the beans and cheese, I WILL be able to smell it and pick it out. It’s never failed, and I’ve never smelled it and then there hasn’t been one. It’s really odd, but I can. LOL I have the same thing, but then with cucumber! I totally hate it! I really can't stand the smell or the taste and I have to pick out every little bit out of everything! and it annoys everyone, but I just think it's discusting! I love cucumbers! I make everybody give them to me when they eat a salad. They are life. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Davey84 Posted March 11, 2009 at 10:06 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 10:06 PM well I'll save all my cucumber sh!t for you and I'll mail it at the end of the year! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
whineupemily Posted March 11, 2009 at 11:23 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 11:23 PM LOL about the cucumber. I hate it too. I don't know if it tastes like anything, but what I find awful is the texture, it's just like slimyness with seeds...same with zucchini and squash...ahhh squash is the worst food in the world, IMO. (Well, except meat, but yeah...) So I assume, you don't take the seeds out and make little smiley faces on the cucumber's like me Quote
Lymon Posted March 11, 2009 at 11:32 PM Posted March 11, 2009 at 11:32 PM well I'll save all my cucumber sh!t for you and I'll mail it at the end of the year! By that time I don't even think Aretha would eat it Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
whineupemily Posted March 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 12:40 AM well I'll save all my cucumber sh!t for you and I'll mail it at the end of the year! By that time I don't even think Aretha would eat it Quote
nano Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:49 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:49 AM My CDs are stored in alphabetical order..same thing with dvds Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:49 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:49 AM My CDs are stored in alphabetical order..same thing with dvds .....except for Celine albums which are in the order they were released Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
whineupemily Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:46 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:46 AM (edited) Okay i have a few. 1. In my closet, what's not hanging on hangers (NO WIRE HANGERS sorry), is in drawers, and they are color coded. Blue shirts are all together, then all the red's, and all the blacks. I get so pissed when its not in order, of the colors that i placed. 2. I CAN NOT stand the sound of silverware hitting plates, bowls, cups .. etc. It drives me extremely crazy, and i literally scream at you if it continues 3. Um i also cant stand it when someone has really long fingernails, and tight jeans on, then scratches their leg with their long nails scraping against their jeans. Its like nails on a chalkboard, and it makes me cringe. 4. I got paid 80 dollars to eat a spoonful of spinach when i was 7 :lmao: I lied and said i hated it 5. In my old houses backyard, there are 5 of my pets buried. Hope the new family has nothing haunting them. 6. Agatha Christie is my favorite author 7. My favorite actress was in a movie based on a book of Agatha's; i thought that was cool ......... 8. I usually hold off eating until late at night, when no ones around .. Ill eat with other people if its a big family dinner, but otherwise, i will not eat if im not alone. Edited March 12, 2009 at 09:48 AM by whineupemily Quote
Krys Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:11 AM 1. i go high when i lack sleep 2. i always tend to want to rework my art although its already good enough 3. ever since i started college, swearing has become a necessity 4. since i started driving to college, now i hate sitting in the car for a long period of time 5. if i can procrastinate, i would procrastinate until nearly the last minute (very bad habit i know...) Quote
Allie Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM 1. i go high when i lack sleep that's so much fun lol last summer I flew from LA to Indianapolis and I didn't sleep the night before so by the end of the day when we went to bed, I had been up about 40 hours and I was whacked out and saying the stupidest crap and bouncing off the walls...embarrassing, but fun Quote
Jacqui Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:35 AM (edited) LOL about the cucumber. I hate it too. I don't know if it tastes like anything, but what I find awful is the texture, it's just like slimyness with seeds...same with zucchini and squash...ahhh squash is the worst food in the world, IMO. (Well, except meat, but yeah...) So I assume, you don't take the seeds out and make little smiley faces on the cucumber's like me Hahaha, no. I never thought about that, but I do make patterns with peas. (Which I refuse to eat, on principal. I was forced to eat so many million of them as a kid, that the day I turned 18, I said no more peas.) I flatten the mash potato, and use it as a canvas- then I make the peas into a face, on the potato, because it sticks. Then I remove the peas, and eat the potato. I'm very weird with food lol. Edited March 12, 2009 at 10:36 AM by Jacqui Quote
whineupemily Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:44 AM (edited) 1. i go high when i lack sleep that's so much fun lol last summer I flew from LA to Indianapolis and I didn't sleep the night before so by the end of the day when we went to bed, I had been up about 40 hours and I was whacked out and saying the stupidest crap and bouncing off the walls...embarrassing, but fun Guilty of that to About an hour ago, my mom and I were talking, and she told me to put the dishes in the dishwasher, and i started cracking up, and i fell on the floor and hit my head on the wall, and just so much stuff and she asked me "Are you on something? ... " That didn't help with the laughing Edited March 12, 2009 at 10:45 AM by whineupemily Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted March 12, 2009 at 04:44 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 04:44 PM When singers constantly use "Baby", "Boy", and "Girl" in a song. I don't know why, but when they do it over and over it seriously annoys me! For some reason, a singer saying "Man" or "Woman" doesn't annoy me much, though. Just the first three. I cringe everytime I hear them for some odd reason Are you aware though that Z-leen likes using "baby" as a random lyric? Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
ThisTime Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:09 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:09 PM Okay i have a few. 1. In my closet, what's not hanging on hangers (NO WIRE HANGERS sorry), is in drawers, and they are color coded. Blue shirts are all together, then all the red's, and all the blacks. I get so pissed when its not in order, of the colors that i placed. 3. Um i also cant stand it when someone has really long fingernails, and tight jeans on, then scratches their leg with their long nails scraping against their jeans. Its like nails on a chalkboard, and it makes me cringe.HAHAHAHA At the no wire hangers & HOLY FREAKING CRAP. The jeans thing annoys the living hell out of me too! My mom ALWAYS does it and I yell at her for it. My ears will hurt forever after she does it too. ...kinda like when I listen to Mariah Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Lymon Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:17 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:17 PM When singers constantly use "Baby", "Boy", and "Girl" in a song. I don't know why, but when they do it over and over it seriously annoys me! For some reason, a singer saying "Man" or "Woman" doesn't annoy me much, though. Just the first three. I cringe everytime I hear them for some odd reason Are you aware though that Z-leen likes using "baby" as a random lyric? I never said I love everything Holy CeDi does :P Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Davey84 Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:36 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:36 PM I don't mind the nails on jeans! *scretches it* I finally found my anti cucumber emoticon!! :::: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Edwin Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:59 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 07:59 PM I don't understand how you can be anti-cucumber. It's like saying you don't like bananas either. Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:09 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:09 PM I don't eat spaghetti. Quote
Davey84 Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:14 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:14 PM i luuurve spaghetti!! and all kinds of pasta!! I don't understand how you can be anti-cucumber. It's like saying you don't like bananas either. not everything weener shaped is good to eat Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.