dj4celine Posted August 13, 2008 at 06:40 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 06:40 PM i love dropping ice cubes in the back of my shirt if you pinch me i lmao, lol! i sometimes only eat once a day and do not get hungry i make out with a picture of jake jyllenhaal multiple times a day :wub: i take 3 showers a day, for about and hour and 30 mins and everyday i make a wish that mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY 1: Sounds fun 2: Really? I would love to try that one 3: Davey and you better settle this one 4: I take multiple showers too but not for about an hour and half 5: I think your wish may come true soon Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 13, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 07:05 PM i love dropping ice cubes in the back of my shirt if you pinch me i lmao, lol! i sometimes only eat once a day and do not get hungry i make out with a picture of jake jyllenhaal multiple times a day :wub: i take 3 showers a day, for about and hour and 30 mins and everyday i make a wish that mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY 1: Sounds fun 2: Really? I would love to try that one 3: Davey and you better settle this one 4: I take multiple showers too but not for about an hour and half 5: I think your wish may come true soon dont worry davey, jake is bearded in the picture Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
SensationalCeline Posted August 13, 2008 at 09:54 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 09:54 PM I can't get a shower without washing my hairI have to listen to Celine everydayAll my clothes are in order of color in my closetI'm terrified or snakes, spiders anything that crawlsI won't pet anyones dog except my ownI hate school even though I make straight A'sI've never flownI would rather get driven than drive myselfI love to read about vampiresI only read nonfiction if it's about CelineI love Geometry but HATE AlgebraI wear heels with everything (I have tennis shoes but never wear them)I can't stand footballI have to have more than one pair of earphones even if I only use the earbuds (makes it seem louder)My music has to be the highest it can go (it bugs me if it's not)I hate it when people talk when I'm listening to my musicI have been said to give looks that could kill a person although i don't think they could Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Duchess Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:50 AM Posted August 14, 2008 at 12:50 AM ok this is me: i have severe arachnaphobia. i mean severe........i've jumped out of a moving car 3 times 'cos one of those were in the car.my nails have to be the same length. if 1 breaks then i must cut them all down to the same size as the 1 that's broken.i hate my hands to be even slightly soiled. i have to wash my hands a lot. and erm............i take about an hour just to eat my supper . in fact i take a long time to eat period. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/Duchess_Nicol/flower20cropped.jpg
Bradders Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:43 AM and everyday i make a wish that Mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY If that happened i'd probably cry until it started again Well i'm pretty wierd so... I have OCD.I wash my hands after doing everything.I have a certain way I like to shut my curtains.I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and I don't want one, not yet.I'm obsessed with Céline and Mariah. I'm late for everything.I always wash something I use to eat/drink before I use it.I'm extremely scared of wasps.The first Céline song I ever heard was IACBTMN.I have an obsession with Charmed i have every season on DVD.I never drink milk.I never eat meat from a pig and red meats as less as possible.Once I was vegetarian it lasted 2 weeks I'm a caffeine addict!Titanic makes me cry everytime I think someone is watching me all the time, even now... Quote
Petra5 Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 08:33 AM I can't really say RRRRRRR....it turns out like gggggrggrrrgg well it was even worse, like gggggggg now it's getting better.....give me some time, i'm gonna make it!! I'll never drink any alcohol.....it's just I hate people talking about how much money they have, how good car :evil: I don't understand BIG weddings......i'll probably get married in jeans I never wear black colour. and some more............ Quote ...it's stupid
venezia7 Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:16 AM Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:16 AM Well i do have a few weird habbits, that my friends find hilarious lol* I don't share drinks with people at all* I have a fear of apples.... Well i eat apples, but only ones from home, i don't know why but i just can't eat apples from anywhere else. I hate people eating them around me, and everyone knows this, so i often get chased around home or school with apples * I can't sleep with socks on.* I listen to Celine every day.* My pencial case and desks at school have to be perfectly organised and i hate it when my friends are messy and there school stuff is over my desk as well * I always watch a little bit of TV or a DVD in my room before i fall asleep.pretty weird quirks hey but im honestly not that weird haha Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e381/goldengryffindor/Celinedionsig-1.jpg
Black Kitten Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM Posted September 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM (edited) lol i love this thread! - i love shopping!- i love fruit loops!!!- i don't drink and smoke - i love working with french fries at my side - i love mangoes, but i hate mango drinks (weird? i knooow! lol)- candy green apple really makes me weak in the knees! (with peanuts or pecans) - i hate my school uniform!- i'm always on time! - i love hot weather- i love sugar daddies! Edited September 22, 2008 at 11:57 AM by dhena Quote
Libeck528 Posted November 8, 2008 at 07:17 AM Posted November 8, 2008 at 07:17 AM This topic is awesome! I just spent two hours looking at everything here! Ha Hmmm...I have not been on time to a first class since 11th grade! No joke :s I don't want red hair and it seems that my hair is turning red so I try to pull out all the red hair I see in my ponytail I can put my leg behind my head and walk around, I did it once to get Celine's attention after AND show I speak Spanish to only my cats I have very sweaty palms and feet :s I only eat tacos with lettuce, tomato, and cheese-restaurants can never get it right I get bloody noses a lot I have been turned down to donate blood twice I use natural and organic deodorant, toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner, etc. I sucked my thumb until I was 12 Quote Wake up everybody no more sleeping in bedNo more backward thinking time for thinking aheadThe world has changed so very muchFrom what it used to beThere is so much hatred war and povertyWake up all the teachers time to teach a new wayMaybe then they'll listen to what you have to sayCause they're the ones who's coming up and the world is in their handsWhen you teach the children teach them the best you can.The world won't get no better if we just let it beThe world won't get no better we gotta change itSo make a change www.thehungersite.comhttp://i38.tinypic.com/i72wyq.jpgGracias a mi amiga, Emily!
Jacqui Posted November 8, 2008 at 08:57 AM Posted November 8, 2008 at 08:57 AM I just ate like, 4 cookies. That was my dinner. I believed in Santa until I was 12. I still kind of do (in denial haha!) According to my Mother, I was umm concieved on a camping trip. The only time I ever sing is while I'm cleaning. I used to cried when my Mum dropped me off at school- every single day until I was 8 years old. I am babysitting my Grandfather, yet again. His pills are due in 3 minutes. Quote
Allie Posted November 8, 2008 at 09:17 AM Posted November 8, 2008 at 09:17 AM (edited) I realised another one I have- wherever possible, I have the subtitles on while I watch Tv or DVDs. It drives everybody else crazy!I can hear and understand English fine, but I like the subtitles in case somebody noisy walks in the room while I'm watching, or the characters say something I don't understand (because then I can see how it's spelled, and Google it.) omg, I've NEVER met anyone else who does that. I like it because sometimes I can't understand what is being said, like, words get all jumbled up or it's too quiet, but I always have subtitles on and it used to drive my dad NUTS when he would come into my room and watch X-Files with me lol I think I may have posted here but eh, here it goes again. - I HATE going out. I just...no. When I'm away, I always want to come home. I like going out once in a while (like tonight, my friend and I just drove around for a while) but I would much rather stay home most of the time. - I don't think I own a pair of socks. Or a heavy winter coat for that matter - the thickest thing I have right now is a hoodie which I'm wearing. - I've met Reba McEntire 6 times Copying & pasting a few from my livejournal: - When I was in 5th grade, my English teacher (we all had one main teacher, but for English we changed according to our, I guess, skill level. And I'm proud to say I made it into the highest class, lol) made us learn a few stanzas of Paul Revere's Ride. 1 for a C, 2 for a B, 3 for an A, 4 for extra credit. I learned three. Six years later, I can still recite it perfectly. It's odd, it's one of the only things that has stuck with me for a while. - I'm really obsessive about my ears being clean. Every 2-3 days, I will fill them up with peroxide even though they're super clean because I use Q-Tips every night when I get out of the shower. It's weird because you can't really see or feel if your ears are all dirty and crap, so you shouldn't care much. But I do. - I never delete phone numbers out of my phonebook. Ever. - I hate being surprised. When I first start reading a book, I will usually read the last page first. I never really noticed I do it up until about a year ago. - When I get into something (like a show) it basically takes up all my time and almost every spare moment. Right now, I just started watching Weeds a few days ago and I'm already on the second season. And I watched 9 full seasons of The X-Files in 7 weeks. - I hate eating. Hate it. It's a waste of time and I hardly eat. I can go a day without eating easily and just eating once a day is normal for me. - I am OCD about certain routines - like what I eat for breakfast before going to school. It has to be oatmeal. If not, I will freak out and it will ruin my entire day. I flipped out on my dad and made him go to the store to get some a few weeks ago when we didn't have any left. Edited November 8, 2008 at 09:18 AM by Allie Quote
Bradders Posted November 9, 2008 at 11:27 AM Posted November 9, 2008 at 11:27 AM I've never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and I don't want one, not yet. What was I thinking Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted November 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted November 9, 2008 at 08:18 PM haha this thread is funny! Well let's see what do I have.... When I was 14 I pierced my nose with an earring and took it out after showing everyone at school! I cannot go a day without mentioning Celine, or watching her on the internet, or looking at pictures/ listening to her - im sure most people on here have that! I love cheese! I come alive at night I am scared of calling people on the phone that I don't know Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
Jeremy H. Posted November 11, 2008 at 04:39 AM Posted November 11, 2008 at 04:39 AM I think about Celine everyday.I have three cats.I will only sing to my cats. I love chocolate.I am 20 years old and I have never dated anyone.But I am so ready to date someone NOW. I am in love with someone. That is all that I can think of now. Quote
Timster Posted November 11, 2008 at 07:57 AM Posted November 11, 2008 at 07:57 AM Sometimes when I throw up it comes out my nose as well as my mouth! Sorry for that disgusting mental image! Quote
angel_christ Posted November 11, 2008 at 09:49 AM Posted November 11, 2008 at 09:49 AM (edited) - I'm a pescetarian. I refuse to eat any living thing above the sea level, because I'm afraid of cyst, cancer and heart disease (Since they all appeared in my family) - I don't like football, just because people here look down at X'treme sports and like football. - I sucks at every sport which uses ball, because I think that "Why do my destiny of winning have to rely on just a round, spherical thing that bounces around?" - I study computer science, even though I sucks at maths and have to withdraw the subject several times. - When I was young, I wish I could speak every language in the world! - I like to add black pepper and Origano leaves in every meal, even though the food is not Italian. - Thai people love and are good at eating extremely spicy food, but I'm not at all. - I had once lost 7 kg. for just taking ballet classes. My diet includes just, Breakfast: steamed fish and vegetables + black pepper and Origano. Lunch : an apple or 2 oranges. Dinner: Green Salad with vinegar dressing. I ate these for about 3 months everyday. - I'd love to work in a coffee shop as a Barista. Because I love the smell of coffee and I love to make coffee for my mother, though I do not drink it. Edited November 11, 2008 at 09:50 AM by angel_christ Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Jacqui Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:11 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 09:11 AM Sometimes when I throw up it comes out my nose as well as my mouth! Sorry for that disgusting mental image! LOL! I think that's normal? It has happened to me too. I like this thread because I like randomness. I am eating cookie dough- for dinner. I believe it's possible to be in love with someone you've never met. I cleaned my whole room today, even though I'm supposed to be resting. I don't really have any secrets. I think that hiding your problems just makes them worse. Quote
whineupemily Posted November 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM Posted November 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM (edited) I can put my leg behind my head and walk around, I did it once to get Celine's attention after AND show I speak Spanish to only my cats Did you get her attention?! Edited November 12, 2008 at 11:08 AM by whineupemily Quote
Linn92 Posted November 12, 2008 at 08:20 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 08:20 PM Uhm.. Well.. I talked about SEX while my teacher was eating lunch ;* (I didn't know that he stood behind me) Quote
Linn92 Posted November 12, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted November 12, 2008 at 08:22 PM Sometimes when I throw up it comes out my nose as well as my mouth! Sorry for that disgusting mental image! I believe it's possible to be in love with someone you've never met. Oh... Sooo true! Quote
Libeck528 Posted November 13, 2008 at 08:00 PM Posted November 13, 2008 at 08:00 PM Lol No Emily I did not get her attention...I think some people from the Forum were with me that day lolAlso I let people write with Sharpie all over my pants and face "We love Celine" "Celine Rocks" etc.That didn't get her attention either. I'll try to find a picture She just sped by in her Pacifica! Quote Wake up everybody no more sleeping in bedNo more backward thinking time for thinking aheadThe world has changed so very muchFrom what it used to beThere is so much hatred war and povertyWake up all the teachers time to teach a new wayMaybe then they'll listen to what you have to sayCause they're the ones who's coming up and the world is in their handsWhen you teach the children teach them the best you can.The world won't get no better if we just let it beThe world won't get no better we gotta change itSo make a change www.thehungersite.comhttp://i38.tinypic.com/i72wyq.jpgGracias a mi amiga, Emily!
Lymon Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:59 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 05:59 AM (edited) Some more - I seriously do not want to drive. I don't know why, the thought of it scares the hell out of me. I don't like the idea of it, it scares me, I would freak out behing the wheel. I'm going to need to take the bus a lot or get a driver because I never, ever, ever want to drive. - I always have to wear socks in the house. It's a weird thing I have, I can't stand the feeling of bare feet on the floor. It's this weird thing with how I hate the feeling of dry feet on stuff and.....yeah. - I can chug an entire carton of orange juice in one sitting. I'm not even joking. - I hate being in tightly packed areas, it makes me really nervous. But at the same time I hate being in tall, open places. - I have to sleep with the covers over my head. I have this weird thing, I sleep with the covers over my head but with my face peeking out, but the covers wrapped tightly around me. I can sleep in the car or on the plane without that, but at night in my bed, I can't sleep without doing that. Edited February 20, 2009 at 06:00 AM by Lymon Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
whineupemily Posted February 20, 2009 at 06:41 AM Posted February 20, 2009 at 06:41 AM - I have to sleep with the covers over my head. I have this weird thing, I sleep with the covers over my head but with my face peeking out, but the covers wrapped tightly around me. I can sleep in the car or on the plane without that, but at night in my bed, I can't sleep without doing that. For the sheets and comforters on my bed, i can't STAND any other color but red, gold or white. They always have to be mixed to. Like red comforter, with gold sheets, but i cant stand having red sheets and a red comforter, or any other color! Last Christmas my grandma bought me a comforter And i sort of turned into a *CENSORED* because i have a really bad ocd about this Quote
Jacqui Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM Ahh I do the same thing with the covers!! I think it comes from my complete fear of bugs and/or my Mum's tendency to take photos of me while I'm sleeping. Quote
Lymon Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:22 PM Posted February 20, 2009 at 03:22 PM Ahh I do the same thing with the covers!! I think it comes from my complete fear of bugs and/or my Mum's tendency to take photos of me while I'm sleeping. And to think I thought I was the only one who did that Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Jacqui Posted February 21, 2009 at 01:35 AM Posted February 21, 2009 at 01:35 AM LOL! Yeah, I thought that too. Now I don't feel so alone and weird haha! Quote
Claudette Posted February 21, 2009 at 08:15 AM Posted February 21, 2009 at 08:15 AM Lets see... - I sleep with my radio on;- I love Maths (I'm busy with my Masters in Mathematics);- I have to listen to Celine every day ;- I have a fear of driving;- I wash my hands a hundred times a day;- If I swim, I have to put my head under water at least once, otherwise it feels like I didn't swim. Quote http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af51/ClaudetteRobinson/esme.jpg
Davey84 Posted February 21, 2009 at 10:39 AM Posted February 21, 2009 at 10:39 AM - I always have to wear socks in the house. It's a weird thing I have, I can't stand the feeling of bare feet on the floor. It's this weird thing with how I hate the feeling of dry feet on stuff and.....yeah. hahahaha I'm the other way around, I'd rather walk around bare feet then with shoes or socks on! and I love the feeling of walking on the beach and the sand between your toes and everything! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Angel, You thrill me Posted February 21, 2009 at 02:47 PM Posted February 21, 2009 at 02:47 PM i like, love dying and bleaching my hair, almost every week Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
adoreceline Posted February 21, 2009 at 03:33 PM Posted February 21, 2009 at 03:33 PM there are so much strange things about me......what comes to my mind right now is:- I love vinegar...I drink it...yummy yummy- I'm afraid moths...I go crazy when nobody's there to put it out of my room (they should not kill it of course)- I can only sleep in my own bed...with socks....3 covers and 2 pillows ( in winter 2 covers more)- I pay attention to my hands not having any smell than the one of soap or lotion ( so a "clean" odor)....I wash them very often and check them so that no one sees it- I use a pocket calculator to figure out what's 8 + 2 - I start crying right away if somebody I love injures her-/himself - I also cry if somebody makes me a present - And I cry when my two best friends sing- I pay attention that I hear at least one Céline-song a day- I do not allow anybody to touch my throat ( I don't know it's an disgusting feeling..just not going!!)- I hate tomatoes...I eat catchup though - I don't want to hear swear words - I always stand up if I say hello to someone...I know that it's old-fashioned ( I'm 17)....but I think it's a much warmer welcome and you show that you really noticed someone's there- I'm very very stupid ....My iq has got to be below 50 ^^- When I go shopping....bodylotion for example...I always pick out the third or forth one behind the one in front...because I'm afraid somebody has already used or just touched it- Sting is my soulmate^^....we both can't stand piped music....we prefer silence or listen to it properly Quote Darf ich leben ohne Grenzen?Lieben, trotz der Konsequenzen?Darf ich meine Träume leben?Meinem Feind die Hände geben?Darf ich mein schwarzes Herz verschenken?Darf ich für mich selber denken?
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.