marckvls Posted July 31, 2008 at 02:12 PM Posted July 31, 2008 at 02:12 PM I have a terrible fear of cadavers... and things putrefying!! That's why I don't eat any kind of meat. I'm always imagining close people who have died how they are now under the ground. This is so sad, I think when I lose my mom I'll get crazy I love injections and to take blood for exams I am blind of an eye, but a few people know it, lol! I can sing for hours, without stopping! I've had, and still have big problems with making public presentations. Once in my college, I ran out in the begining!! Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Hilda Posted July 31, 2008 at 05:01 PM Posted July 31, 2008 at 05:01 PM I was once confused by a male prostitute. FUN hahaha how do u mean? I was at the beach and this guy ask how much for a couple of hours. lol i didnt get it at first and then he said i have a hotel room near by . I started laughing and couldn't stop , i walked away speechless. hahahahhahahahaha!! how funny!! Im not ACTUALLY gonna get into escorting Davey...hahaha but i would do that before i sold my celine collection so the time may well be neigh! hahaha Quote
Jacqui Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:20 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:20 AM If I want my hair to stay in a bun, I have to use 4 hair ties, or it won't stay up. Yesterday I was playing in the grass with my bunnies for two hours, rolling around and sitting in some really weird positions for a long time. Today, my butt and my legs hurt like HELL! "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood makes me bawl everytime I hear it. Sooo sad. Quote
ThisTime Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:29 AM "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood makes me bawl everytime I hear it. Sooo sad.ME TOO The first time I heard it I was sitting in the kitchen and I started to cry so I excused myself to the bathroom so people wouldn't know I was crying But it still gets me every single time I hear it. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Celinefanatic07 Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:35 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:35 AM -I dont feel large amounts of pain. Like when I get shots, ..when I got braces and wisdom teeth taken out, I didnt feel an ounce of pain. -Whenever I get a cut, If it's a clean one, I just lick the blood off instead of wiping. -I luuuurve shots. -I got stitches in my chin when I was five, and I've had many surgeries, But no broken bones. Quote http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k124/oldies830/mgean_2.jpgDO NOT STEAL MY SIGNATURE"It's hard in a recording studio, because I'm infront of a microphone, I have to imagine all of you and then I'm able to sing the songs for you...Now I'm still infront of a microphone, with all of you right infront of me, to see all of your faces, That's why I still do it!" (wild applause) thankyou for the flowers - Celine after a flower moment 9-22-08
zoea2812 Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 07:38 AM I am absolutely terrified of cats. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
zoe marie Posted August 1, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 08:33 AM I'm selling big part of my celine collection!!!! lol VIVA!!! to get money and go to see my quebecer family!!!! WHAT nooooooooooooooooooo!i WOULD hate to sell or give away my Céline stuff!!! Quote https://www.facebook...59703384&type=3 - My Céline Collection Life isn't defined by your fears, but by how you deal with them.
zoea2812 Posted August 1, 2008 at 08:35 AM Posted August 1, 2008 at 08:35 AM I could never sell my Celine collection. Id rather sell my soul. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
ThisTime Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:00 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:00 PM I don't eat meat unless it comes pre-cooked I've only been to a large city 3 times I don't like following the crowd I drink way too much soda Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
tativale Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:42 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 01:42 PM I'm selling big part of my celine collection!!!! lol VIVA!!! to get money and go to see my quebecer family!!!! WHAT nooooooooooooooooooo!i WOULD hate to sell or give away my Céline stuff!!!hahahah believe me... it feels good, pretty good! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Hilda Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:26 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:26 PM it would NOT feel good to me! haha Quote
summer elizabeth Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:43 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 04:43 PM I eat Tomato Ketchup with alot of my food (e.g. tuna, salmon,) I love tinned peas with tuna and herb dressing I like chocolate but hate chocolate ice cream (cant stand it) and hate chocolate cake (unless it is chocolate fudge cake) dont like spaggetti reminds me of worms Quote I. A.I.N.T. G.O.N.N.A. L.O.O.K. T.H.E O.T.H.E.R. W.A.Y http://zoo.parkingspa.com/dspa/hcimages/nonadult/music-47-singers-celine-32-dion/main.jpg http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa80/UNeverKnowlol/dion.jpg I ain't gonna look the other wayOne more timeCos after all the clouds go by,It's just another empty skyI ain't gonna wait to see the rainGo byNothin's gonna make it right,Look at me cos I choose life
Bralo20 Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:03 PM Posted August 1, 2008 at 05:03 PM (edited) At the beginning of the 90's when I was about 11yo I was a part of our school choir... We founded it with the musical teacher and it lasted for about 2 years. When we stopped we gave 2 sold out concerts in a small concert hall in our town. Unfortunately the choir stopped when we left junior school and no others were found to have interest in it. I loved singing back then... Actually it gave me my passion for music. We sung a few classical songs but the most was just classic pop and rock hits with a special touch To bad those days didn't last to long... But the concerts were a nice way to stop with the choir. Edited August 1, 2008 at 05:04 PM by Bralo20 Quote ...
sezamka Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:13 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:13 AM (edited) i've got a funny statistic about me that i recently discovered:D for the past 2 years i studied 3 different faculties in 2 different countries and 3 different cities i go sleep about 3-4 in the morning and i can't help it, even if i have to wake up at 6.00. now it's 1.57 AM and i'm going to walk the dog;] the funny thing is that usually the only person that doesn't sleep at this time is my few years younger neighbour (girl) and sometimes she comes out, or on a balcony and we can talk for an hour or more like that (i'm standing in the street) which ends up my dog going somewhere(so i have to start looking for her and screaming her name) or (what i prefer ) falling asleep edit - all in all my neighbour rules - there were a few times i met her at about 3 AM and she told me she's in the middle of cleaning the whole house, hahahha, she's simply the besti am the one who walk the dog at 3 PM in pyjamas, though hihihi, i've got the bus stop (a depot actually), so i think bus drivers must have funny views:) Edited August 3, 2008 at 12:20 AM by sezamka Quote It's all about givingIt's not about winning the game
AllCeline Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:49 AM Author Posted August 3, 2008 at 12:49 AM (edited) "Just A Dream" by Carrie Underwood makes me bawl everytime I hear it. Sooo sad. "Just a Dream" is definitely one of Carrie's best. I hope there's a fifth single from the record. I'd love if "Get Out of This Town" were released. Edited August 3, 2008 at 12:50 AM by AllCeline Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
sezamka Posted August 3, 2008 at 01:01 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 01:01 AM (edited) oh, and i veeeery rarely walk the dog using a dog collar or a lead, my dog knows about 20 orders, and she seems to understand more than we believe she can. all in all, my dog is special;> reallybad thing she did while being alone:-make a flood, because she turned off a tap- twice she destroyed our electric gate-way-she managed to bite through the alarm system that cost 11.000 zl(more than 3 .000$)- a few times she opened every window(!) and threw down all the curtains, flower pots etc and escaped through one of the windows- twice , while escaping by jumping over a 130cm high fence, she got stuck between pales and a neighbour had to destroy our fence to free the dog, once he was bitten by my dog while doing this, hehehe, the second time he was already experienced:D- she ate tons of useful thing -from toys and shoes to furnitures, three times her bed, pillows etc- once she had an idea - she jumped on a cupboard, then tried to jump on a wardrobe with a mirror, but she fell over along with the wardrobe(!) Fortunately:) it was in our very thin hall and the wardrobe stopped on a wall in front of her and the mirror wasn't hurt also. the only thing that upset us was a whole on the wall- when we did a cage to let her be there when we were out, she managed to pull into it (through the whole 20x10 cm) a 1 meter big cover of the clothes basket (david copperfield?) and ate 1/3 of it - she managed to destroy the cage by bitting off one rod and she somehow escaped, hurting herself and doing a real bas-relief on the wall and bitting off all the power-points upon the cage which made a huge clasp that opened (as a result) the gate-way and make way for the dog to escape from the house- when we started leaving her outside the house when we were out, she managed to escape by jumping over the fence EVEN when my father doubled it, made it higher and sticked nails in it! after she escaped , he removed the nails:D:D he said he started to think that only grenades would stop her:D -twice she ate half of the fence on our balcony- once she even jumped on a ROOF! from the balcony(she must have rebounded from abalcony fence(?), then she fell down (about 4 meters ) , stood up and..jumped over the fence to escape;]- once she managed to stick a few tiles out of the wall! we still can't find out how she managed to do it!- leaving house she of course left it open:) our dog is amazing:D but still she's one of the best dogs i have ever seen:) ok, i'm going to walk her now bye! Edited August 3, 2008 at 01:07 AM by sezamka Quote It's all about givingIt's not about winning the game
stevethefan Posted August 3, 2008 at 04:45 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 04:45 AM Wow! Now I don't think my issues are that weird! - I noticed a lot of people have this weird thing about not liking to wear socks. I'm the opposite. I actually still wear sock to bed, unless it's extremely warm. - Sometimes when I'm watching TV or listening to the radio I have to make sure that when I turn it off it's not on some words that I may have unreasonably deemed as being bad. For example, if the last word someone said on tv was "death" or some other words I've chosen I'd have to wait until some other word was said. -I do have the ocasional OCD thing of having to count things sometimes, like if I shut off a faucet I touch it five times or some other number that's "good." -I enjoy picking at the cuticles on my fingernails/fingers. Sometimes people will see them on my finger/nail and react in horror. Quote
KimboCosmo Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:27 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:27 AM Oh dear Lord Steve! LOL I'm pretty OCD, but I don't touch the faucet any amount of times... I do picture everything I pass while driving turning dark, and if I mess up, like thinking it didn't turn dark, then I feel the urge to turn around and do it all over. (Even though I don't, because that would just be a waste of gas) But it does bother me for a long time after. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:30 AM Posted August 3, 2008 at 05:30 AM Oh dear Lord Steve! LOL I'm pretty OCD, but I don't touch the faucet any amount of times... I do picture everything I pass while driving turning dark, and if I mess up, like thinking it didn't turn dark, then I feel the urge to turn around and do it all over. (Even though I don't, because that would just be a waste of gas) But it does bother me for a long time after. OMD! You'll have to "splain" that driving thing to me. I don't quite understand! Quote
reamary Posted August 3, 2008 at 08:42 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 08:42 PM Well, I'm obsessed with cleanliness (not in my house necessarily, but myself being and feeling clean) and smelling good!I have to wash my hands all the time so that they feel clean and smooth, especially before starting to eat anything (well that's just natural I think), reading magazines or books, or watching and touching photograhps, right before going to bed etc. Sometimes, if I've like already washed up for going to bed, then I decide to read a bit a book that's from the library, I have to go wash my hands again after reading, before falling asleep, cause I feel they've gotten dirty. I really do use too much soap, can use a bottle of soap in less than a few weeks I think.... Then I'm very concerned about smelling bad. I probably don't, but that's one of my biggest concerns nevertheless. That's why I chew a lot of gum and dental mints, and luckily I've found the perfect deodorant (that I probably overuse, and won't ever give up ) and I won't wear a shirt two days a row (well very rarely). And at work, we have to use a special coat, that are not personal, and I have a HUGE obsession with them. I always have to smell them before choosing one for myself, because in my opinion they often smell bad in the neck, though they have been washed I know.. But I have to smell them, though secretly of course because I don't think other people do that.. Oh and I hate to speak on the phone, especially right when I've waken up. I hate, HATE my voice in the morning, and can't STAND to hear it when speaking to someone on the phone! That's why I normally don't answer if someone happens to call me in the morning. (Don't necessarily answer anyway ) Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
vroni Posted August 3, 2008 at 09:03 PM Posted August 3, 2008 at 09:03 PM i'm obsessed with english, britain, london and the Queen (i love her) Quote My Taking Chances Tour 22 June München 08 July Genève 10 February Quebec City 12, 14, 15 February Montréal 15, 16 March 2011 LAS VEGAS
Hilda Posted August 4, 2008 at 03:18 PM Posted August 4, 2008 at 03:18 PM i love queenie too even tho she does look all stern and set in her ways haha. Quote
reamary Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:17 PM Posted August 4, 2008 at 08:17 PM I remembered a couple of other strange obsessions that I have and want to share with you! (I think this topic could also be called "weird and interesting obsessions of the forum members" since so many seems to have them! ). I'm obsessed with my pants' zippers.. Before I go out, I may check like 10 times that my zipper is ok and pulled up, and even when I'm already outside, I may get the feeling that it isn't ok, and I absolutely have to check it still a few times. But you can't really do it anymore once you are in the city, so there I just have to believe that it will not open by itself. I think this may come from one incident I had when I was still in high school.. Once I actually forgot to pull it up when I came out from the ladies room, I just did the buttons but forgot the zipper.. Luckily no-one noticed it before I did myself, but I think that's where this obsession has begun. Then I'm obsessed with car lights! I mean when I drive myself, again I have to check million times that I have turned on the lights. I always turn them on before I leave, yet I have to check them even during driving.. I may be in the middle of a motorway, having driven 50 kilometres or something already, then I suddenly have the urge to touch the "stick" where the lights go on and off, to check if it is in the "on" position... That's very silly, but that may happen several times during my drive! It's just something I do automatically, not always even realizing it.. Then again I don't have the obsession about checking my wallet, keys, phone, coffee maker being turned off or anything like that that often are obsessions for many people! Quote http://i342.photobucket.com/albums/o419/reamary/1338b390-8604-432c-8a00-e8e1052a92ba.jpgHELSINKI 9.6.2008 - PARIS 26.11.2013 - PARIS 28.6.2016 - STOCKHOLM 17.6.2017 !
Bralo20 Posted August 6, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted August 6, 2008 at 05:36 PM Some strange facts: Sometimes I'm a bit scared by the death... Worrying about what will happened when I will die. Probably nothing but hey you couldn't be for sure On the other hand as a fire photographer for the fire department and sometimes also the police deparment I see deaths on a regular base when doing my work on deadly incidents like accidents, fires or other incidents... No matter how much injuries there are involved... After the incident is closed we usually take a drink in the firehouse and chat and laugh a bit and the case is closed for good (except when there are children involved, those are very though incidents, I still see the first incident (as a photographer) with a child clearly before my eyes although it's been almost a decade ago). I think it must be a mental switch... When my pager or cellphone goes for an incident it's all professional and no or few emotions. However on rare occasions I need to drive to the see (after the "debriefing" at the bar in our firehouse) to take a walk and clear my head a bit (when children are involved, with multiple casulties or when I knew the victim) Also on the other hand I don't like horror movies since I find those to grusome Although I come in contact regularly with the results of car accidents that crashed due high speed it doesn't make me drive slower on the most occasions. I like to speed at nights driving with more than 120mph or higher on the highway... During the daytime I usually don't speed (way to expensive in Belgium). Strange... Probably because I spend to much time with my uncle when I was young... He's a firefighter and dragged me to the firehouse, likes to photographe (mainly trains, cars, ships and certainly firetrucks) and he likes also driving fast... When I was young we were always driving arround the country at high speeds with some great music on the background. But then again, i'm a weird boy Quote ...
Jacqui Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:57 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 09:57 AM In relation to the olympics, more randomness: At the Sydney 2000 olympics, I was 13. My parents made me attend 4 events, I have no interest in sports at all, so didn't want to go. I sat there and read a book. People looked at me as if I was completely insane. In 9th grade history, we watched a video about the Great Wall Of China. It was good at first. But then the camera was moving along the wall to this strange peaceful music....on and on...just slowly moving...for like, half an hour. The next thing I knew, my friend was waking me up and the whole table of people were looking at me. It was kind of embarrassing. I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night babysitting a 73 year old. He's fine, but so far I've managed to accidentally eat paper, burn my dinner and almost fall down the stairs. Quote
Soloni Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM Posted August 9, 2008 at 10:02 AM Almost everyday, i keep walking into doors at least 3 times a day Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
amyja89 Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:09 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:09 PM (edited) Here's another fact: When I was 12 I was diagnosed with a variation of the impulse control disorder 'trichotillomania'. The general description of the disorder is the repeated urge to pull out your own hair, or any other hair on your body, but the variation I suffer from solely concerns the urge to pull out my eye lashes and my eyebrows. I know it sounds absolutely mental but as I've got older the urge has decreased and the disorder has never been so serious that I've had no eye lashes or holes in my eyebrows! Please don't judge me! Edited August 13, 2008 at 02:10 PM by amyja89 Quote
Angel, You thrill me Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:28 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:28 PM (edited) hmm i dont think ive ever posted herewell some odd facts about me are I i have OCD, before leaving the house i lock and unlock the door 15 times, and have to check the bath tub 6 times before leaving the bathroom i love dropping ice cubes in the back of my shirt if you pinch me i lmao, lol! i sometimes only eat once a day and do not get hungry i make out with a picture of jake jyllenhaal multiple times a day :wub: i cant hold a straight face, im always smiling at least a bit, even in the most awful times lol omg i love getting shots! i have a ferret which i let lick my face, some people think its but wtf its just a little animal lol i take 3 showers a day, for about and hour and 30 mins and everyday i make a wish that mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY Edited August 13, 2008 at 02:32 PM by strk125 Quote http://www.lady-gaga.net/images/layout11/2.pngAlejandro Alejandro ALEALEJANDRO ALEALEJANDROOO
CelineRules! Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:37 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:37 PM and everyday i make a wish that mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY You're not the only one :lmao: Quote
Davey84 Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:44 PM Posted August 13, 2008 at 02:44 PM i make out with a picture of jake jyllenhaal multiple times a day :wub: i take 3 showers a day, for about and hour and 30 mins and everyday i make a wish that mariah Carey's career ends, QUICKLY 1st 2nd oiii that's not good for your skin! 3rd whahahahah Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.