Petra5 Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:17 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:17 PM pasta rocks. Quote ...it's stupid
ThisTime Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:19 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:19 PM pasta rocks. This! Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Frida Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:28 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:28 PM not everything weener shaped is good to eat Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Davey84 Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:48 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:48 PM maybe I should have hid that part! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frida Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:54 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:54 PM Yeah, what about us poor lezzies.. no warning, just *BAM*. In your face j/k Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Davey84 Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:57 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 08:57 PM and the last thing a lezzie wants is a weener slapped in the face! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: sorry couldn't resist! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frida Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:00 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:00 PM ^ That's the dutch version of death penatly right? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Davey84 Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:02 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:02 PM being slapped to 'death' with weeners.... damn I can already see gays all over the world coming here to commit crimes! :lmao1: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Frida Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:16 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 09:16 PM hahahaha Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
whineupemily Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM Posted March 12, 2009 at 10:25 PM Okay i have a few. 1. In my closet, what's not hanging on hangers (NO WIRE HANGERS sorry), is in drawers, and they are color coded. Blue shirts are all together, then all the red's, and all the blacks. I get so pissed when its not in order, of the colors that i placed. 3. Um i also cant stand it when someone has really long fingernails, and tight jeans on, then scratches their leg with their long nails scraping against their jeans. Its like nails on a chalkboard, and it makes me cringe. HAHAHAHA At the no wire hangers & HOLY FREAKING CRAP. The jeans thing annoys the living hell out of me too! My mom ALWAYS does it and I yell at her for it. My ears will hurt forever after she does it too. ...kinda like when I listen to Mariah How could i have possible passed up that Wire Hangers line :lmao: FLSDAKJFSLDKFJALSKDF i know i know i know!! I feel like i wanna rip off peoples fingers when they scratch their nails on their jeans, and my friends do it ALL the time on purpose. I just stare at them like Another thing is, that when im eating, i always get SOOO much more then i know i will eat because i always feel bad that the rest of the food might not get eatin, so i feel like if its picked up and put on my plate then i wont feel as bad Quote
Lymon Posted March 13, 2009 at 01:55 AM Posted March 13, 2009 at 01:55 AM My ears will hurt forever after she does it too. ...kinda like when I listen to Mariah You are a huge fail and deserve Arethaville and Handlerville combined :angry: Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
ThisTime Posted March 13, 2009 at 01:58 AM Posted March 13, 2009 at 01:58 AM My ears will hurt forever after she does it too. ...kinda like when I listen to Mariah You are a huge fail and deserve Arethaville and Handlerville combined :angry: :innocent: I think I should get promoted to a higher position in Dionville Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
whineupemily Posted March 13, 2009 at 02:01 AM Posted March 13, 2009 at 02:01 AM My ears will hurt forever after she does it too. ...kinda like when I listen to Mariah You are a huge fail and deserve Arethaville and Handlerville combined :angry:Guess she's not as big of a fan as you thought Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted March 13, 2009 at 04:39 PM Posted March 13, 2009 at 04:39 PM When singers constantly use "Baby", "Boy", and "Girl" in a song. I don't know why, but when they do it over and over it seriously annoys me! For some reason, a singer saying "Man" or "Woman" doesn't annoy me much, though. Just the first three. I cringe everytime I hear them for some odd reason Are you aware though that Z-leen likes using "baby" as a random lyric? I never said I love everything Holy CeDi does :PIf "Man" or "Woman" is ok, how 'bout "Mommy" or MORE importantly, "Daddy"? Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! MUST-HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Lymon Posted March 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM Posted March 14, 2009 at 12:11 AM When singers constantly use "Baby", "Boy", and "Girl" in a song. I don't know why, but when they do it over and over it seriously annoys me! For some reason, a singer saying "Man" or "Woman" doesn't annoy me much, though. Just the first three. I cringe everytime I hear them for some odd reason Are you aware though that Z-leen likes using "baby" as a random lyric? I never said I love everything Holy CeDi does :PIf "Man" or "Woman" is ok, how 'bout "Mommy" or MORE importantly, "Daddy"? Amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! MUST-HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That song CHANGED MY LIFE! Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Lymon Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:37 AM Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:37 AM -Chocolate covered pretzels are my favorite food ever. I could eat 15 boxes of these things and not get tired, ever. -I am very self-concious about my breath and my body odor. I eat a lot of Tic-Tacs during the day and I put on cologne everyday to make sure I smell fine. -On schooldays I have to get up at 6, and on weekends/vacations I have to get up at 8. No exceptions. If I sleep any later I will literally flip out and it will ruin my entire day. I don't believe in sleeping in 'til 10 or 11. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Krys Posted March 22, 2009 at 01:09 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 01:09 PM I don't believe in sleeping in 'til 10 or 11. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? :o you weird human Quote
Bradders Posted March 22, 2009 at 05:54 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 05:54 PM I don't believe in sleeping in 'til 10 or 11. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? :o you weird human I rarely get up before 11am on a weekend Quote
Petra5 Posted March 22, 2009 at 06:41 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 06:41 PM I don't believe in sleeping in 'til 10 or 11. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!? :o you weird human I rarely get up before 11am on a weekendI get up at 9 10 is rare Quote ...it's stupid
CelineRox Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:28 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:28 PM Anther one of mine is that I always ALWAYS sneeze when I eat a chocolate mouse Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:29 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:29 PM Anther one of mine is that I always ALWAYS sneeze when I eat a chocolate mouse I didn't know mice came in different flavors. Quote
Lymon Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:30 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:30 PM Anther one of mine is that I always ALWAYS sneeze when I eat a chocolate mouse I didn't know mice came in different flavors. Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
CelineRox Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:32 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:32 PM (edited) Ok, ok I meant MOUSSE not mouse Edited March 22, 2009 at 09:34 PM by CelineRox Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:32 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:32 PM Ok, ok I meant MOOSE not mouse OMG Moose too?????? What's next, squirrels????? Quote
CelineRox Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:37 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:37 PM OK for anyone who is discombobulated - to clear it up I mean MOUSSE Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:38 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:38 PM Your editing came too late. Probably people from PETA are looking for you because you're eating the poor mice, moose and who knows what other endangered species. Quote
Lymon Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:39 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:39 PM But I like eating chocolate moose better than mousse, Em! Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
CelineRox Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:41 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:41 PM Noooooooooooooooo!!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
LuisMa Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:42 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 09:42 PM But I like eating chocolate moose better than mousse, Em! It seems Nicky is joining you in the crusade of eating the poor animals, Em. Quote
Davey84 Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM well in holland we eat 'stamped mice' and it's delicious! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.