Matias Posted October 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM Posted October 19, 2011 at 10:41 PM Here's "a goodbye gift" This topic became a little bit too addicting for me. http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/award%20shows/2007/79th%20Annual%20Academy%20Awards/Arrivals/0%20(104).jpg http://i52.tinypic.com/2vb0675.jpg De Grisogono - it can be yours for only 739800 EUR her butt looks odd...not the best angle haha Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
ferjaacu Posted October 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM Posted October 19, 2011 at 11:25 PM Here's is what I suposed is a new photo, posted minutes ago by Thomas on the Rare Pictures thread http://i.minus.com/idsrdAWl5LI4y.jpg What is she wearing??? She look gorgeous !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Koolan Posted October 20, 2011 at 02:09 AM Posted October 20, 2011 at 02:09 AM Here's "a goodbye gift" This topic became a little bit too addicting for me. http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/award%20shows/2007/79th%20Annual%20Academy%20Awards/Arrivals/0%20(104).jpg http://i52.tinypic.com/2vb0675.jpg De Grisogono - it can be yours for only 739800 EUR Who are those people in front of her? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Frida Posted October 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM Author Posted October 20, 2011 at 11:51 AM Here's "a goodbye gift" This topic became a little bit too addicting for me. De Grisogono - it can be yours for only 739800 EUR Aaw, so sorry that you're leaving Aga, you've been so helpful. I hope you come back after taking a little break And a big thank you for this piece! BTW, Frida, I was thinking about making a Celinish Closet twitter account that can be updated as we find more things. That way, it would be easier for everyone to stay connected and see new finds! (especially for those who follow the Forum and Redheads on Twitter.) However, I want to know if you're keen on the idea. Annie wouldn't have to know about it, of course. Do you want me to go for it? Or refrain? You're free to do whatever you want I don't think everything is worth posting though (like the blurry Lanvin sandals/"guesses"/extremely modified items like the beige Versace Atelier piece). Kwim? Here's is what I suposed is a new photo, posted minutes ago by Thomas on the Rare Pictures thread What is she wearing??? She look gorgeous !! I love that pic as well, but haven't searched for any items Who are those people in front of her? "Seat fillers", "+ ones" or friends/relatives of nominees would be my guess? They seem to like Celine anyway, therefore we like them, right? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
kerche Posted October 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 12:21 PM I'd follow if there was a Celine Closet twitter account! Love the idea!And people who usually go to the Oscars & line up regularly are producers & creative team ppl, etc involved with various films nominated who pay their way in Quote - Kerry -
puttybuddy Posted October 20, 2011 at 01:54 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 01:54 PM Who are those people in front of her? They are obviously stunned by her beauty! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Frida Posted October 20, 2011 at 02:08 PM Author Posted October 20, 2011 at 02:08 PM Voila! Brilliant! Made some changes to the profile pic http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/Untitled-1copy-1.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
MTJ Posted October 20, 2011 at 03:03 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 03:03 PM Thank you! I'm so glad you approve. Quote
angelil Posted October 20, 2011 at 05:14 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 05:14 PM Brilliant! Made some changes to the profile pic http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/Untitled-1copy-1.jpg This is soo clever. I love it! Quote
celine-rc Posted October 20, 2011 at 06:46 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 06:46 PM Yay!!! That's awsome!!! Thanks!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
ferjaacu Posted October 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM Posted October 20, 2011 at 10:18 PM Great pic guys !!! Following you already Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Frida Posted October 21, 2011 at 08:16 AM Author Posted October 21, 2011 at 08:16 AM Thank you! I'm so glad you approve. Of course! You're already doing a fabulous job! This is soo clever. I love it! Haha, thanks! I actually started making a new pic yesterday that I can't WAIT to show you guys. It's nowhere near done yet, but I got tired after 6-7 hours last night and finally had to take a break and go to sleep Will continue to work on it when I get home this afternoon... Great pic guys !!! Following you already Awesome! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
angelil Posted October 21, 2011 at 02:33 PM Posted October 21, 2011 at 02:33 PM Of course! You're already doing a fabulous job! Haha, thanks! I actually started making a new pic yesterday that I can't WAIT to show you guys. It's nowhere near done yet, but I got tired after 6-7 hours last night and finally had to take a break and go to sleep Will continue to work on it when I get home this afternoon...Awesome! Ah great! Cant wait to see it Quote
Frida Posted October 21, 2011 at 07:28 PM Author Posted October 21, 2011 at 07:28 PM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
angelil Posted October 21, 2011 at 07:35 PM Posted October 21, 2011 at 07:35 PM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpg OMG its sooo good! Quote
celine-rc Posted October 21, 2011 at 09:08 PM Posted October 21, 2011 at 09:08 PM I love it Frida!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Koolan Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:07 AM Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:07 AM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpgLove it! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
ferjaacu Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:47 AM Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:47 AM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpg AWESOME !! Great work Frida !!! Love it !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
LittleLiv Posted October 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM Posted October 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpg This is simply amazing love it! Quote http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab178/HennessyJordenDr/sigceline1.jpghttp://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab178/HennessyJordenDr/thanks.jpg
the power of celine Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:06 PM Posted October 22, 2011 at 02:06 PM super awesome Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
puttybuddy Posted October 22, 2011 at 07:14 PM Posted October 22, 2011 at 07:14 PM Oh that closet is so cute but it wouldn't be big enough for the Celine we know! LOL Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
I Love You Posted October 22, 2011 at 09:29 PM Posted October 22, 2011 at 09:29 PM Tadaaaaaa I got bored so I kinda just wrapped it up asap Vic/Bellamy/mods; can you please add this to the top of the first post? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/celinishcloset01.jpg Wow, that is fantastic Frida it's perfect. Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 25, 2011 at 02:00 AM Posted October 25, 2011 at 02:00 AM Tonight on Gossip Girl the character of Blair (Lieghton Meester) was totally wearing the same dress as Celine was wearing in this pic. Might make it easier to find the designer. Quote
kerche Posted October 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM Posted October 25, 2011 at 10:00 AM Wow, that is fantastic Frida it's perfect. Loving this closet, Frida!! Hilariously awesome! Tonight on Gossip Girl the character of Blair (Leighton Meester) was totally wearing the same dress as Celine was wearing in this pic. Might make it easier to find the designer. I recognized it on Blair too!! Quote - Kerry -
MTJ Posted October 25, 2011 at 02:54 PM Posted October 25, 2011 at 02:54 PM I LOVE that dress! I hope we find it. I bet it looks like McQueen to me. BTW, I know we haven't been posting much here about the new twitter page, but if you haven't already checked it out, take a look. Frida and I have put a ton of work into it, and we already have about 270 followers (which is unbelievable after having been launched only days ago). Quote
Frida Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:11 PM Author Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:11 PM Tonight on Gossip Girl the character of Blair (Lieghton Meester) was totally wearing the same dress as Celine was wearing in this pic. Might make it easier to find the designer. Excellent, thanks! Just saw the episode a few hours ago Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:12 PM Author Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:12 PM Here we go VICTORIA BECKHAM Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Matias Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:13 PM Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:13 PM ^^ that the first time Celine wears VB right?? I love the dresses, but to me they are a "copy" from Rouland Mouret... Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Frida Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:16 PM Author Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:16 PM I LOVE that dress! I hope we find it. I bet it looks like McQueen to me. BTW, I know we haven't been posting much here about the new twitter page, but if you haven't already checked it out, take a look. Frida and I have put a ton of work into it, and we already have about 270 followers (which is unbelievable after having been launched only days ago). Correction*: Michael has put a ton of work into it, I haven't done squat And he's doing a fantastic job! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.