Frida Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:19 PM Author Posted October 25, 2011 at 08:19 PM ^^ that the first time Celine wears VB right?? I love the dresses, but to me they are a "copy" from Rouland Mouret... That we've found, yup. But there's another one I still haven't decided on... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:57 PM Author Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:57 PM I am FREAKING OUT right now, not kidding... What's it been, an hour and a half since I said "I think she's worn VB before"? Well I went to have another look (the yellow meet & greet dress), and no, that wasn't it so I let it go and went to bed. Just checked the rare pics thread on my ipad and saw that Thomas had posted a new pic, and I swear my heart stopped for a second... Celine to the left, and to the right... the very same Victoria Beckham dress I was talking about earlier http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/168464864.jpg It isn't necessarily it, but the similarities and the odds of this happening is enough to freak me out. BIG time Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
CELINE MARIE Posted October 25, 2011 at 11:19 PM Posted October 25, 2011 at 11:19 PM Here we goVICTORIA BECKHAM horrible as nurse or ..... i know !waitressbill please Quote
Matias Posted October 25, 2011 at 11:55 PM Posted October 25, 2011 at 11:55 PM Really? I love those kind of dresses with 1950's look...so chic and elegant Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
ferjaacu Posted October 26, 2011 at 01:33 AM Posted October 26, 2011 at 01:33 AM I think it's ok, but not one of my favourites Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
SensationalCeline Posted October 26, 2011 at 02:54 AM Posted October 26, 2011 at 02:54 AM Oh how I've missed this topic......Makes me want to go shopping again. Quote http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/spoiledrottenbrat4063/Celine%20Dion/CELINESIGGY.jpg
Angel2006 Posted October 26, 2011 at 05:45 AM Posted October 26, 2011 at 05:45 AM Here we goVICTORIA BECKHAM Aww thanks for the find!! VB's collection is doing pretty good. I've seen alot of Celebs wearing her clothing. Quote
Frida Posted October 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM Author Posted October 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM STELLA MCCARTNEY http://www.ronwhiteshoes.com/images/shoe-drive-2011.jpg Really? I love those kind of dresses with 1950's look...so chic and elegant Same here Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
drove all night Posted October 26, 2011 at 06:54 PM Posted October 26, 2011 at 06:54 PM Not "closet" ... but: Could it be that book? Quote
Frida Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:23 PM Author Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:23 PM Not "closet" ... but: Could it be that book? Haha, looks like it, here you see the spine and back http://sarasotacountyschools.net/uploadedI...19-10%20WEB.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:25 PM Author Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:25 PM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so well Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
drove all night Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:46 PM Posted October 26, 2011 at 07:46 PM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so well yes! you are absolutely right! Quote
riobeard11 Posted October 26, 2011 at 08:08 PM Posted October 26, 2011 at 08:08 PM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so wellI think so as well - but she needs to have her hair piece in I think it looks too thin there! Quote
celine-rc Posted October 26, 2011 at 10:30 PM Posted October 26, 2011 at 10:30 PM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so well I totally agree! The dark fits her great!!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Koolan Posted October 27, 2011 at 03:39 AM Posted October 27, 2011 at 03:39 AM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so wellMe too, I like her eye makeup like that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Angel2006 Posted October 27, 2011 at 05:45 AM Posted October 27, 2011 at 05:45 AM I love, love, love the colour that Celine's hair is right now!!! I think it looks so perfect. It just makes her look younger this way. Quote
openthetelevision Posted October 27, 2011 at 06:57 AM Posted October 27, 2011 at 06:57 AM Not "closet" ... but: Could it be that book?Yeah that's the same book BTW I seriously love this topic Quote
drove all night Posted October 27, 2011 at 08:30 PM Posted October 27, 2011 at 08:30 PM Gosh! She's wearing SNEAKERS!!!! Can't remember ever seeing her wear sneakers!!!!! (Interview "Speak easy": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPJgJGKAgQ) Quote
angelil Posted October 28, 2011 at 06:19 AM Posted October 28, 2011 at 06:19 AM Gosh! She's wearing SNEAKERS!!!! Can't remember ever seeing her wear sneakers!!!!! (Interview "Speak easy": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRPJgJGKAgQ) LOL ive seen her wear sneakers many times Quote
ferjaacu Posted October 28, 2011 at 06:42 AM Posted October 28, 2011 at 06:42 AM Btw, does anyone else think she looks absolutely lovely in the pic with the McCartney shoes? I wish she'd go back to dark brown hair for a while, I think it suits her so well You're right !!! Dark is her real color, right?? There's a reason why we have been born with the hair and skin color that we have I think Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
Davey84 Posted October 28, 2011 at 07:35 AM Posted October 28, 2011 at 07:35 AM (edited) You're right !!! Dark is her real color, right?? There's a reason why we have been born with the hair and skin color that we have I think What do you think?? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/La_Voix.jpg I also think she should go darker, it looks so well on her http://celine-dion-songs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/celine_dion2.jpg I LOVED this hairstyle Btw Frida, you are officially the MASTER of Fashion EVAAAH if you find the pink shirt from La Voix Du Bon Dieu! Edited October 28, 2011 at 07:37 AM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
lisaessy Posted October 30, 2011 at 01:43 PM Posted October 30, 2011 at 01:43 PM I just had to join this forum when I saw this thread, I love it! Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3451/lisaessy.jpg
ferjaacu Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:08 AM Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:08 AM Welcome onboard !! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
empress Posted October 31, 2011 at 05:37 PM Posted October 31, 2011 at 05:37 PM horrible as nurse or ..... i know !waitressbill please One of the first times Celine has had bigger breasts than the model! Quote
Frida Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:43 PM Author Posted October 31, 2011 at 08:43 PM Going out of town for a few days, hope nothing too exciting happens in Celine-land Btw Frida, you are officially the MASTER of Fashion EVAAAH if you find the pink shirt from La Voix Du Bon Dieu! I just had to join this forum when I saw this thread, I love it! Welcome! I'm glad you like it! Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Koolan Posted October 31, 2011 at 10:45 PM Posted October 31, 2011 at 10:45 PM Frida, did you look at the recent videos from JP? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 31, 2011 at 11:03 PM Posted October 31, 2011 at 11:03 PM I think its just crazy for Celine to be wearing VB... VB is talentless, and probably never even had a say in this line to be honest its just cos shes married to David, so for Celine to be wearing something from the line is kinda weird... I think she needs Annie back again for this/next sessions clothing decisions.... lol Quote
Frida Posted November 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM Author Posted November 1, 2011 at 12:27 AM Frida, did you look at the recent videos from JP? Hmm, don't think so, I'll look it up when I get back home... I think its just crazy for Celine to be wearing VB... VB is talentless, and probably never even had a say in this line to be honest its just cos shes married to David, so for Celine to be wearing something from the line is kinda weird... I think she needs Annie back again for this/next sessions clothing decisions.... lol I think Karl Lagerfeld is somewhat talentless Simply cannot see the appeal of 99% of his work for Chanel (has anyone seen the documentary Signé Chanel? The seamstresses are the real artists IMO, it's a miracle theybcan even work with some of those sketches. Oh well, OT ) Btw Darren, I don't know if you ever got my email or not, haven't heard from you in quite a while... Just wondering how it's going... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 1, 2011 at 09:19 PM Posted November 1, 2011 at 09:19 PM i aint heard back from u g/f...'' i've been waiiiiting for youuuuuu'''. Quote
celinemaniacaik Posted November 1, 2011 at 09:35 PM Posted November 1, 2011 at 09:35 PM Everything looks soooo much better on Celine than it does on models Quote http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwk66t4rhm1r2j3uro1_500.jpg Follow Me On TUMBLR: Celinedion4ever
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.