celine-rc Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:13 PM Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:13 PM wow! Thanks Frida! I don't know how you do it!!!! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Matias Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:35 PM Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:35 PM OMG!!! I love when you find some oldies from the 90's!!! the FIY booklet white dress is amazing! I always thought it was Versace Don't know why! haha Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
riobeard11 Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:42 PM Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:42 PM OZBEK I die laughing every time I see her rip that off in the beginning of the LCMM video! Quote
Aga.135 Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:55 PM Posted September 25, 2011 at 08:55 PM Sooo... are you ready for another trip to the 90s? JITROIS As you can see hers is a bit different, I'm pretty sure it was altered to fit her height/that the proportions were off on her It reminds me this dresshttp://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/award%20shows/1997/07%20world%20music%20awards/0_(10).jpg Quote
Matias Posted September 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM Posted September 25, 2011 at 10:44 PM (edited) It reminds me this dresshttp://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/award%20shows/1997/07%20world%20music%20awards/0_(10).jpg Maybe that's because it is also a Jitrois! LOL maybe same collection? both pictures are from 1997 so... PS: Is thata platistic chal/wrap she has?? Edited September 25, 2011 at 10:45 PM by Matias Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Davey84 Posted September 26, 2011 at 07:07 AM Posted September 26, 2011 at 07:07 AM FRIDA!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: You're amazing!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Angel2006 Posted September 26, 2011 at 04:10 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 04:10 PM What about this outfit from the Rachael Ray Show? Quote
Frida Posted September 26, 2011 at 05:02 PM Author Posted September 26, 2011 at 05:02 PM (edited) ^ Pretty sure this is the jacket, will see if I can find the top... STELLA MCCARTNEY OMG!!! I love when you find some oldies from the 90's!!! the FIY booklet white dress is amazing! I always thought it was Versace Don't know why! haha That would have been my 1st guess as well I die laughing every time I see her rip that off in the beginning of the LCMM video! Haha! It reminds me this dresshttp://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/award%20shows/1997/07%20world%20music%20awards/0_(10).jpg Yup, that's Jitrois as well. I've only found a b/w mini skirt with that pattern FRIDA!!! You're amazing!! Edited September 26, 2011 at 05:03 PM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 26, 2011 at 05:16 PM Author Posted September 26, 2011 at 05:16 PM Here we go: ERDEM The style is called Kimberley if anyone's interested Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
puttybuddy Posted September 26, 2011 at 07:54 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 07:54 PM What about this outfit from the Rachael Ray Show? Jacket and blouse is pretty, don't like the gray jeans with it! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Frida Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:09 PM Author Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:09 PM Really? I can't think of anything that would work as well as grey jeans. Maybe a pair of light beige tailored pants Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
puttybuddy Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:13 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 08:13 PM Really? I can't think of anything that would work as well as grey jeans. Maybe a pair of light beige tailored pants It's just that the jeans are an everyday thing for me and the blouse and jacket would be something I would wear out to dinner. Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
celine-rc Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:09 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:09 PM Wow! Thanks Frida for finding that beautiful jacket! I love those Stella McCartney jackets that she's been wearing these days! Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
MTJ Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:48 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:48 PM I was just watching the latest TeamCeline video - the one she released before the premier. When she said "touch wood - my heel" as she knocked on her shoe, I ran to the tourbook to see which outfit she had been wearing that day. Anyway, in this picture you can see her outfit (the green Mouret dress with the pink Stella blazor) including her shoes, the pink, silk Lanvin pumps from 2008. Isn't it weird that she knocked on those? Frida, those didn't have any wood in them, did they? Maybe she changed shoes, later on. Quote
MTJ Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM Posted September 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM It just occurred to me that the green Mouret dress isn't actually in the gallery. I couldn't find it on style.com, either. Quote
Frida Posted September 27, 2011 at 08:43 AM Author Posted September 27, 2011 at 08:43 AM (edited) Oh my, I never even realized it was different than the other green rehearsal dress, but it totally is! I think this could be it (it's kinda hard to tell, but study the neckline closesly in the center, bottom pic in the scan), but in another color... What do you think? http://www.net-a-porter.com/products/39591 Oh, and regarding the knock on wood thing; I think it was scripted like most (all?) TC videos are, and noone really bothered or thought to check if the shoes actually had a wooden base (haven't seen/held the shoes IRL so I have no clue what the heel is based under the metal/chrome) I'll have a better look when I get home this afternoon, I'm on my ipad... Edited September 27, 2011 at 08:48 AM by Frida Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
the power of celine Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:24 AM Thanks so much Frida , your are really amazing Quote http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/2493/wmagsigblackwhite.png
MTJ Posted September 27, 2011 at 02:16 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 02:16 PM (edited) I don't really think that's the dress. The shoulder's don't have any gathering on hers, and hers is totally sleeveless. Also, although it's hard to tell, hers doesn't look like it has many folds in it, stylistically. How many green Mouret dresses must one person own!? And yes, I agree the TC video is very scripted. But, it seems like there are little parts that are ad-lib. I think the wood mistake is probably Celine's. I mean, if I had ten thousand pairs of shoes, I probably wouldn't remember which ones I was wearing, either! Edited September 27, 2011 at 02:17 PM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
Frida Posted September 27, 2011 at 06:13 PM Author Posted September 27, 2011 at 06:13 PM I don't really think that's the dress. The shoulder's don't have any gathering on hers, and hers is totally sleeveless. Also, although it's hard to tell, hers doesn't look like it has many folds in it, stylistically. How many green Mouret dresses must one person own!? And yes, I agree the TC video is very scripted. But, it seems like there are little parts that are ad-lib. I think the wood mistake is probably Celine's. I mean, if I had ten thousand pairs of shoes, I probably wouldn't remember which ones I was wearing, either! I am SO confused right now (but at least I'm at home and not on my ipad, so that helps LOL) I went and looked at the TC video, and her dress there is definitely the one already in the gallery and the shoes she wore with that outfit could very well have wooden heels (sounds like it on the video, the metal heel of the Lanvins would not make that sound).But as you said, the other dress in the show program isn't in the gallery, and I still haven't found anything better than this.Regarding the sleeve thing, the pleating isn't easy to see, but I definitely see one on each side (front), and if you look at Scarlet's right (left for us) arm here you'll see that the sleeve doesn't cover much of her shoulder either (just imagine seing that from the side). I think that's what's happening on Celine's as well... Do we agree to disagree, or agree to add it to the gallery? Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 27, 2011 at 06:17 PM Author Posted September 27, 2011 at 06:17 PM Thanks so much Frida , your are really amazing You're so sweet, thank you But as Michael says, I do make (many) mistakes (btw, random thought LOL, my grandmother had one of these that I took/recieved/rescued (haha) when she passed away. Wish I knew where it was today) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
nuts2you Posted September 27, 2011 at 08:57 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 08:57 PM Frida , do you buy chance have any thing from Lve in Menphis era, 1997 in the closet,or better yet, anything from here concerts from that time frame. Quote
Frida Posted September 27, 2011 at 09:40 PM Author Posted September 27, 2011 at 09:40 PM Frida , do you buy chance have any thing from Lve in Menphis era, 1997 in the closet,or better yet, anything from here concerts from that time frame. These are from 1997, there might be more of them that I can't remember right now... Ralph Lauren Versace (I've found the exact color of this one, I'll try to remember to update it tomorrow) Chanel (Got a better and more accurate pic of this to upload as well) Jitrois Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Matias Posted September 27, 2011 at 10:16 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 10:16 PM She was a Chanel junkie back in the 90's hahaha Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
MTJ Posted September 27, 2011 at 10:56 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 10:56 PM (edited) I went and looked at the TC video, and her dress there is definitely the one already in the gallery and the shoes she wore with that outfit could very well have wooden heels (sounds like it on the video, the metal heel of the Lanvins would not make that sound). It does look like the dress in the gallery based on the video. But, when she wore that outfit, she was wearing a black belt. She wasn't wearing that belt in the TC video. During the TC video she was wearing no belt and the pink Stella blazer, as from these photos. So wouldn't it make sense that the day the TC video was shot was the same day as those photos in the tourbook were shot? That would mean she's wearing the Lanvin heels. Although the collar from the video does look like that of the dress in the gallery, we could assume that the jacket flattened it. But as you said, the other dress in the show program isn't in the gallery, and I still haven't found anything better than this.Regarding the sleeve thing, the pleating isn't easy to see, but I definitely see one on each side (front), and if you look at Scarlet's right (left for us) arm here you'll see that the sleeve doesn't cover much of her shoulder either (just imagine seing that from the side). I think that's what's happening on Celine's as well... Do we agree to disagree, or agree to add it to the gallery? After seeing the picture with Scarlett, I do agree that the dress she wore in this picture is the same as you think. We should add it! . . . We are geeks. Edited September 27, 2011 at 10:56 PM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
celinesounds Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:23 PM OMG the Ralph Lauren's dress with white underhare Quote #FREEJAVITO
celine-rc Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM Posted September 27, 2011 at 11:49 PM The Ralph Lauren with the underwear is... different... Thanks Frida. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
MTJ Posted September 28, 2011 at 02:21 AM Posted September 28, 2011 at 02:21 AM (edited) These shoes would be perfect for RDMH (with a different dress, of course). Edited September 28, 2011 at 02:21 AM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
kerche Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:45 AM Posted September 28, 2011 at 09:45 AM That Ozbek jacket is H I D E O U S!Great finds for everything else though Frida! Quote - Kerry -
Belle Céline Posted September 29, 2011 at 03:53 AM Posted September 29, 2011 at 03:53 AM Frida you are the only person I know that could tell me if the dresses Julianne Moore and Jennifer Nettles are wearing are the same dress or even same designer. They look similar to me because of the snake skin print but the prints are a little different on each dress, but they are both that flowly long, look. http://thumbnails22.imagebam.com/15154/76eeb5151536557.jpg Quote “There’s nothing I love more than the romance of a night in the theater.”http://i39.tinypic.com/ws0due.png
Frida Posted September 29, 2011 at 08:56 PM Author Posted September 29, 2011 at 08:56 PM She was a Chanel junkie back in the 90's hahaha LOL It does look like the dress in the gallery based on the video. But, when she wore that outfit, she was wearing a black belt. She wasn't wearing that belt in the TC video. During the TC video she was wearing no belt and the pink Stella blazer, as from these photos. So wouldn't it make sense that the day the TC video was shot was the same day as those photos in the tourbook were shot? That would mean she's wearing the Lanvin heels. Although the collar from the video does look like that of the dress in the gallery, we could assume that the jacket flattened it. After seeing the picture with Scarlett, I do agree that the dress she wore in this picture is the same as you think. We should add it! . . . We are geeks. 1) Just noticed that the black belt is missing in the video, yeah... Can't imagine why she would add it later, so it coiuld be from another day2) That still doesn't explain why it sounds like she knocks on wooden platforms? The Lanvins just wouldn't make that sound3) I'll add it tomorrow4) LMAO, that might be the case, but I'm okay with that haha Frida you are the only person I know that could tell me if the dresses Julianne Moore and Jennifer Nettles are wearing are the same dress or even same designer. They look similar to me because of the snake skin print but the prints are a little different on each dress, but they are both that flowly long, look. http://thumbnails22.imagebam.com/15154/76eeb5151536557.jpg Julianne is wearing Lanvin, what Jennifer is wearing I don't know but it's not Lanvin Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.