Frida Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM Author Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM Author Posted September 17, 2011 at 11:37 AM VAN CLEEF & ARPELS Lucky Alhambra bracelet Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
ladylindsey Posted September 17, 2011 at 08:44 PM Posted September 17, 2011 at 08:44 PM http://celinefan.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/00001~5.jpg I adore these heels! Quote
Lian Posted September 17, 2011 at 08:49 PM Posted September 17, 2011 at 08:49 PM Me too! Not a fan of the boa-thingy though.. Quote http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/368/ploep.pngThe earth is our mother, we must take care of herThe earth is our mother, she will take care of us
MTJ Posted September 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM Posted September 18, 2011 at 12:55 AM (edited) I love the fur! I hate the red shirt. She looks like minnie mouse. BUT, as Frida knows, only she can say bad things about Celine's clothes. Edited September 18, 2011 at 12:56 AM by imgoingtobiteyoure_face Quote
empress Posted September 19, 2011 at 04:58 PM Posted September 19, 2011 at 04:58 PM I don't like the red shirt or the suit jackets she has been wearing. They look uncomfortable and unfashionable. She is cute in her designer leather jackets-short or long- and most of her other coats. Suit jackets...dump them, Celine! Quote
MTJ Posted September 19, 2011 at 08:04 PM Posted September 19, 2011 at 08:04 PM I LOVE the blazers. I've been wearing more lately, inspired by Celine. Although yes, some of them (for instance the white Stella jacket in the photo with Latoya Jackson) do look a bit dumpy. Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted September 21, 2011 at 04:10 AM Posted September 21, 2011 at 04:10 AM (edited) I spy with my little eye some LV Such an adorable picture! The twins are so big! *Taken from the GMA interview. Edited September 21, 2011 at 04:10 AM by I Drove All Night! Quote
Frida Posted September 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM Author Posted September 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM I love the fur! I hate the red shirt. She looks like minnie mouse. BUT, as Frida knows, only she can say bad things about Celine's clothes. Haha, I feel I should explain to those who aren't aware of that post of mine: I had a weird dream a while back where Michael said that very same thing in this thread (so I'm not a b-i-t-c-h, you can diss her outfits all you want LOL) And LMAO @ Minnie Mouse (have you seen the HQs? It looks like it's a loose collar, which makes it even more incomprehensible) I don't like the red shirt or the suit jackets she has been wearing. They look uncomfortable and unfashionable. She is cute in her designer leather jackets-short or long- and most of her other coats. Suit jackets...dump them, Celine! I couldn't disagree more. Whith a few exceptions (like the white McCartney Michael mentioned for example) I think they suit (no pun intended) her perfectly I spy with my little eye some LV Such an adorable picture! The twins are so big! *Taken from the GMA interview. Haha, yes I noticed that yesterday as well Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM Author Posted September 21, 2011 at 12:59 PM GUCCI Can't find it in a collection, but Frida Giannini (creative director at Gucci) wore it at the end of the SS 2011 show http://www.style.com/slideshows/2010/fashionshows/S2011RTW/GUCCI/RUNWAY/00460m.jpg Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Davey84 Posted September 21, 2011 at 01:40 PM Posted September 21, 2011 at 01:40 PM I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!! It's a a shame she has so many great clothes, but she only wears them for 4 min items Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
puttybuddy Posted September 21, 2011 at 02:08 PM Posted September 21, 2011 at 02:08 PM I spy with my little eye some LV Such an adorable picture! The twins are so big! *Taken from the GMA interview. Those boys are gorgeous, just like mommy! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Frida Posted September 21, 2011 at 02:36 PM Author Posted September 21, 2011 at 02:36 PM I LOVE THAT DRESS!!!!!!!!!! It's a a shame she has so many great clothes, but she only wears them for 4 min items Well we've seen her "recycle" stuff in public, I bet she does in her private life as well Btw, you never told us you were psychic (that Lanvin video you posted a while back; look at 00:32, that's her pink, strapless lanvin dress, the one she wore with the boa and Tom Ford heels) Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
empress Posted September 21, 2011 at 08:03 PM Posted September 21, 2011 at 08:03 PM How about the blue dress she is wearing for the CBC interview tonight? Designer anyone?? Quote
Frida Posted September 21, 2011 at 09:47 PM Author Posted September 21, 2011 at 09:47 PM How about the blue dress she is wearing for the CBC interview tonight? Designer anyone?? I believe it's the same one that was posted last month, search for Jason Wu Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celine-rc Posted September 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM Posted September 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM I really wanted to help you Frida since you work so hard (even though it's my first time really getting to something sort of conclusive). I looked up Jason Wu and this is the best that I could find. I know that the sleeves on the second dress (the beige one) don't match but it might help. Anyway, here's what I found. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
riobeard11 Posted September 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM Posted September 22, 2011 at 12:39 AM I believe it's the same one that was posted last month, search for Jason Wu I recognized that one as a repeat!I like that dress, it looks good on her! Very fitting for her new style with this show. Quote
Koolan Posted September 22, 2011 at 01:36 AM Posted September 22, 2011 at 01:36 AM GUCCI Can't find it in a collection, but Frida Giannini (creative director at Gucci) wore it at the end of the SS 2011 show http://www.style.com/slideshows/2010/fashionshows/S2011RTW/GUCCI/RUNWAY/00460m.jpgShe should do the eye makeup and hair like that more often. Sexy dress, love it! Did you get my hq? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
I Love You Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:24 AM Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:24 AM I love the black Dress, so sexy just like Celine. Quote
Davey84 Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 AM Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 AM Well we've seen her "recycle" stuff in public, I bet she does in her private life as well Btw, you never told us you were psychic (that Lanvin video you posted a while back; look at 00:32, that's her pink, strapless lanvin dress, the one she wore with the boa and Tom Ford heels) Yes I know, but I mean it's a shame it isn't used for a good photoshoot or something like that I know my Céline! I think the black dresses at 0:50 will look awesome on her too Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
MTJ Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:35 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:35 PM Could it be? http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/03_1copy.jpg (Balenciaga) Oh my God, Frida. I can't believe (actually I can) that you were right -- from that TINY, BLURRY picture. You are the reigning fashion queen. I have to admit, I wasn't sure, based on the HQ bootleg video we got a few days ago from the show -- the pattern on the fabric is a bit different. But, I was waiting to see if the butt was black silk on her version, as it is for Balenciaga, and it is! Definitely the same dress. Quote
puttybuddy Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:40 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 02:40 PM Love that dress!!! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
drove all night Posted September 22, 2011 at 05:58 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 05:58 PM Oh my God, Frida. I can't believe (actually I can) that you were right -- from that TINY, BLURRY picture. You are the reigning fashion queen. I have to admit, I wasn't sure, based on the HQ bootleg video we got a few days ago from the show -- the pattern on the fabric is a bit different. But, I was waiting to see if the butt was black silk on her version, as it is for Balenciaga, and it is! Definitely the same dress. Been through some hard times in my life and couldn't really catch up with every detail in Celine's life. But now life comes back to me and so I try to discover all the things that happend in Celine's life during my hiatus. Aaaaand: Friiiida!!!!! Girl! You still rock! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I really love Celines closet. All her dresses are great. Except this one! What happend to the backside of the skirt??? Did they run off the fabric? Looks weird, that the backside is black. And hey, it's Balenciaga! What happened to them ???? Quote
Frida Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 PM Author Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 PM I really wanted to help you Frida since you work so hard (even though it's my first time really getting to something sort of conclusive). I looked up Jason Wu and this is the best that I could find. I know that the sleeves on the second dress (the beige one) don't match but it might help. Anyway, here's what I found. You're so sweet, thank you but I don't think I expressed myself very well. The blue Jason Wu dress was found in August, and if you search this thread or the gallery for Jason Wu you'll find it's been posted I recognized that one as a repeat!I like that dress, it looks good on her! Very fitting for her new style with this show. I really like it as well She should do the eye makeup and hair like that more often. Sexy dress, love it! Did you get my hq? Definitely, I love it! I just did, thank you Yes I know, but I mean it's a shame it isn't used for a good photoshoot or something like that I know my Céline! I think the black dresses at 0:50 will look awesome on her too Found another dress from the video, will post it in a few minutes Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 PM Author Posted September 22, 2011 at 06:57 PM Oh my God, Frida. I can't believe (actually I can) that you were right -- from that TINY, BLURRY picture. You are the reigning fashion queen. I have to admit, I wasn't sure, based on the HQ bootleg video we got a few days ago from the show -- the pattern on the fabric is a bit different. But, I was waiting to see if the butt was black silk on her version, as it is for Balenciaga, and it is! Definitely the same dress. Haha, it's kinda funny isn't it? No, it can be really confusing when it's a large print that isn't cut the same way on every garment Been through some hard times in my life and couldn't really catch up with every detail in Celine's life. But now life comes back to me and so I try to discover all the things that happend in Celine's life during my hiatus. Aaaaand: Friiiida!!!!! Girl! You still rock! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I really love Celines closet. All her dresses are great. Except this one! What happend to the backside of the skirt??? Did they run off the fabric? Looks weird, that the backside is black. And hey, it's Balenciaga! What happened to them ???? You're so sweet, thank you Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Frida Posted September 22, 2011 at 07:00 PM Author Posted September 22, 2011 at 07:00 PM LANVIN Aaaand officially adding the Balenciaga BALENCIAGA Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
puttybuddy Posted September 22, 2011 at 07:56 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 07:56 PM Been through some hard times in my life and couldn't really catch up with every detail in Celine's life. But now life comes back to me and so I try to discover all the things that happend in Celine's life during my hiatus. Aaaaand: Friiiida!!!!! Girl! You still rock! UNBELIEVABLE!!! I really love Celines closet. All her dresses are great. Except this one! What happend to the backside of the skirt??? Did they run off the fabric? Looks weird, that the backside is black. And hey, it's Balenciaga! What happened to them ???? Regis needs to get some heels! lol he seems to be shorter than all his guests! Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
Frida Posted September 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM Author Posted September 22, 2011 at 10:54 PM Forgot to say that I absolutely LOVE the yellow Lanvin on her, definitely one of my favorite pieces of hers Such a pretty lady Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
celine-rc Posted September 22, 2011 at 11:41 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 11:41 PM You're so sweet, thank you but I don't think I expressed myself very well. The blue Jason Wu dress was found in August, and if you search this thread or the gallery for Jason Wu you'll find it's been posted Ok. Thanks. Don't worry. I'm not really good but I'm here if you need help. Quote http://images.lpcdn.ca/435x290/201103/17/305341.jpg Merci Céline pour ces deux soirées inoubliables que j'ai passées à tes côtés. Je ne les oublierais jamais. J't'adore Céline. Merci. <3
Bruno Dion Posted September 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM Posted September 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM LANVIN Aaaand officially adding the Balenciaga BALENCIAGA Great outfits! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.