Shesings2me Posted October 31, 2008 at 07:49 AM Posted October 31, 2008 at 07:49 AM (edited) My Ipod that Celine signed outside the Fairmont Hotel in Winnipeg, Canada. The Ipod has a lot of significance for me as my father bought it as a gift for me caring for him during his fight with Leukemia. In the last 48 hours of his life, while he was in a coma, I played the Miracle album music to soothe both our souls and send him off to Heaven peacefully; the music was on my Ipod of course! Love you dad...thank you Celine!! Edited October 31, 2008 at 07:51 AM by Shesings2me Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
celcris Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:17 AM Posted November 3, 2008 at 02:17 AM (edited) Where are the american/canadian fans??? No one managed to get an autograph of her, Rene or the crew? I had a one on one moment with Celine in front of her Hotel in Edmonton, AB Canada on October 25th, and she signed "My Story, My Dreams" book and my hubby's Montreal Canadiens hockey jersey! Here they are: Edited November 3, 2008 at 02:21 AM by celcris Quote Who knows where the road will lead us - Only a fool would say, But if you'll let me love you, It's for sure I'm gonna love you...ALL THE WAY!!!"
Dionesque Posted November 19, 2008 at 04:15 PM Posted November 19, 2008 at 04:15 PM Congratulations to all of you who got what you wished for and now have a little souvenir from Céline! Tracy, very touching story about your iPod... Actually I already knew it but it touches me everytime... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Shesings2me Posted November 20, 2008 at 09:59 AM Posted November 20, 2008 at 09:59 AM Thank you Barbara...and when are you going to show off that beautiful picture of yours?? Huh?? People have seen so many things on here, but it would be a shame if they were deprived of your magical moment and the wonderful result that it produced. However, if you want to keep it personal I totally understand that too!! I hope you are keeping well, Trace Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Davey84 Posted November 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM Posted November 20, 2008 at 10:35 AM blah after reading 2 pages of this thread, I want céline to come back to europe again, just for the excitment of getting autographs! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Dionesque Posted November 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM Posted November 20, 2008 at 12:55 PM Hehe, I share your feelings, Davey! Tracy, I prefer not to talk about it here, hope you don't mind? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
QueenCeline Posted November 23, 2008 at 03:22 PM Posted November 23, 2008 at 03:22 PM If you would like to have a chance to receive an autograph before the show, what time is usually good to get to the venue? I understands she comes with 2 black cars, she will be in the first, and usually in the passengers side. Just curious. Also, what if you leave the show early, like right before MHWGO? Will they let you out, and can you wait by her car then? Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
racey3229 Posted November 24, 2008 at 05:48 PM Author Posted November 24, 2008 at 05:48 PM the best chance to catch her is at her hotel before the show, if she is not staying over then be at the venue from 4:30pm, as it is very rare she will stop after tthe concert to sign, as she is usually in a hurry to get back on the plane or back to RC!! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
QueenCeline Posted November 24, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted November 24, 2008 at 07:11 PM Ok, 4:30 ish. Got it! Thanks! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
essence5 Posted December 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM Posted December 2, 2008 at 10:30 PM Hey friends, I am attending the Ft. Lauderdale concert of Celine on January 30th. Any ideas where I could get an autograph from Celine??? Hotels, airports? Or does she live nearby? I very much appreciate any advice. I have never obtained an autography yet! I am dying to meet her after reading all of your responses Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
superstarleash Posted December 3, 2008 at 02:01 PM Posted December 3, 2008 at 02:01 PM I think a LOT of it has to do with chance. You have just got to be at the right spot at the right time. Plenty of perseverance and dedication should get you there. Have faith and give yourself as many chances as possible. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/ThinkSig.jpg
TWINQUIN Posted December 3, 2008 at 02:15 PM Posted December 3, 2008 at 02:15 PM Hey friends, I am attending the Ft. Lauderdale concert of Celine on January 30th. Any ideas where I could get an autograph from Celine??? Hotels, airports? Or does she live nearby? I very much appreciate any advice. I have never obtained an autography yet! I am dying to meet her after reading all of your responses will celines house be ready then? as i imagine if it is then she will stay at her house in jupiter as its not that far from ft lauderdale!! xx Quote
celinedream Posted December 16, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted December 16, 2008 at 09:32 PM Mexico December 2008. Merci Céline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 17, 2008 at 05:14 PM Posted December 17, 2008 at 05:14 PM You're autograph is amazing, congrats!!! Darren. Quote
tim123 Posted December 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM Posted December 18, 2008 at 12:43 PM Great stories and autographs. I haven't had a chance but I did present a beautiful arrangements of lilies to Celine at the Chicago show and Aaron (remember from A New Day - one of the dancers ) brought them down personally to Celine in her dressing room. I attached my name/address for a reply! I will keep you all posted. Quote
QueenCeline Posted December 19, 2008 at 03:51 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 03:51 PM Ok, so now that Celine is back in Chicago for a few days, I want to get down to the Four Seasons to meet her. But, my parents don't want me to go. They say she has body guards blah blah blah, but they did bring up a good point, she really doesn't have to leave, especially in the weather we got right now. So, my question is, does she ever come out? She's got room service, a ton of money, and influence, she can just stay in the room all day! If she does leave every once in a while, is there a time she usually gets up or leaves to go shopping or eat? I assume Rene Charles can't sit in one room all day long Could I just camp out in the lobby until she HAS to come down for her concert in 2 days! Can I ask someone to bring something up to her and say I have been waiting forever in hopes she will come and visit me? Maybe I am asking to much.... but I really want to meet her and I don't think she will be in Chicago for much longer - gonna go back to Canada for Christmas, and she isn't touring again for a while most likely. Any suggestions on meeting her at a hotel would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
WindyCityCelineFan Posted December 19, 2008 at 05:26 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 05:26 PM How do you know she is staying at the Four Seasons here in Chicago? just curious since there are several other possibilities when it comes to 5 star hotels...like The Penninsula and The Omni Hotel...very posh hotels that many celebs stay at while they are in town. I too would like to get the chance to meet her and get either an autograph or a pic (or both). I was thinking of trying to meet her on her way out to Indy on Sunday from Midway, but don't want to be seen as a stalker, just a huge fan like the rest of us on this forum. I am thinking that I can take a quick ride past the airport hangers to see if I can see her plane just to get an idea as to what entrance she would be going into.... Quote
j411celine Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM They have autographs on e-bay. I bought one that looks legit. and the person had a 100% feedback. Even if it was fake it was a great photo but others have commented that their autographs have passed psadna (which is the one certification so you know that it is real) Quote
j411celine Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:44 PM I got this on e-bay Quote
j411celine Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:46 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 10:46 PM Sorry that it didn't work.. Quote
celinedream Posted December 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted December 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM Ok, so now that Celine is back in Chicago for a few days, I want to get down to the Four Seasons to meet her. But, my parents don't want me to go. They say she has body guards blah blah blah, but they did bring up a good point, she really doesn't have to leave, especially in the weather we got right now. So, my question is, does she ever come out? She's got room service, a ton of money, and influence, she can just stay in the room all day! If she does leave every once in a while, is there a time she usually gets up or leaves to go shopping or eat? I assume Rene Charles can't sit in one room all day long Could I just camp out in the lobby until she HAS to come down for her concert in 2 days! Can I ask someone to bring something up to her and say I have been waiting forever in hopes she will come and visit me? Maybe I am asking to much.... but I really want to meet her and I don't think she will be in Chicago for much longer - gonna go back to Canada for Christmas, and she isn't touring again for a while most likely. Any suggestions on meeting her at a hotel would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! If I were you I would go for it If you're alone you have better chance to hang out in the lobby of the hotel. Keep an eye for Rene, Michel, Linda, etc. Celine is a night bird so she usually will sleep well past noon so be there at about 2 pm and cross your fingers !! Good luck Oh and Four Seasons is a Canadian chain...so there you go Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
minniemare5 Posted December 20, 2008 at 02:30 AM Posted December 20, 2008 at 02:30 AM Anyone have any idea what hotel she would stay at in Kansas City? or if she will even be staying there? I plan on trying to meet her at the venue around 4:30pm, but it looks like most people meet her while she's leaving the hotel too. Quote
sazzlepop123 Posted January 2, 2009 at 07:37 AM Posted January 2, 2009 at 07:37 AM Anyone have any idea what hotel she would stay at in Kansas City? or if she will even be staying there? I plan on trying to meet her at the venue around 4:30pm, but it looks like most people meet her while she's leaving the hotel too. I'm going to the show too in Kansas and I was wondering the same thing!! And was also thinking of going to the venue at around 4.30. can anybody help???? pleeeeease?? Me and my girl want our dream to come true Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
bethabarry Posted January 2, 2009 at 02:45 PM Posted January 2, 2009 at 02:45 PM The plane usually lands around 5 on day of show. We prepared to wait an additional 1/2 or more after that. We waited in Indianapolis a few weeks ago. It was so cold we had to stand inside the venue and hope we would not miss the cars. We saw the cars but by the time we got to the street they were down the ramp. Not sure if she will stop due to weather but good luck!! Gotta a try!!! I saw here in Columbus in September and she did stop....weather was very nice though..... Quote
celinedream Posted January 2, 2009 at 04:42 PM Posted January 2, 2009 at 04:42 PM (edited) we saw the cars both in mexico city and monterrey in the entrance of the venue. weather was nice but she didn't stop. she did wave to us from insde though good luck tomorrow!!! Edited January 2, 2009 at 04:42 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
essence5 Posted January 6, 2009 at 07:54 PM Posted January 6, 2009 at 07:54 PM Hello Everyone, All of my friends are telling me that it is virtually impossible to obtain an autograph from Celine Dion. I was thinking of going to the venue really early, say 4:00 pm (before a 8 pm start) to wait for Celine outside the venue. Does her limousine really drive up where fans can stand around and wait for her? I am dreading that the venues where I am watching her (Centre Bell in Montreal and Fort Lauderdale) will have secret entrances where I may not reach her. Also, how can we deal with the bodyguards? I don't want to get beat up just to see Celine either? Anyone have any stories? Thanks so much. You all have fascinating experiences with Celine. You give me much hope. Quote On ne change pas.... c'est tres vrai, Celine, en particulier pour toi...http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yahoo.com/images/yahoo/epic/celinedion/0302_celine_dion_c_older.jpg J'irai chercher ton coeur si tu l'emportes ailleurs......" ~Pour que tu m'aimes encore~
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 7, 2009 at 09:07 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 09:07 PM I got this yesterday in the post from Celine!!!! Darren. Quote
celinedream Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM Posted January 7, 2009 at 10:29 PM OMD!! Wow Darren now that is SUPER cool !!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
minniemare5 Posted January 8, 2009 at 04:22 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 04:22 AM Wow Darren...did you send her the photo? How long did it take for you to receive a response? Has anyone received an autograph in the mail after writing to her? I was able to hand give her a letter in Cleveland (no response) and another in Kansas City. But I did not include anything for her to sign. Deborah Quote
Shesings2me Posted January 8, 2009 at 08:46 AM Posted January 8, 2009 at 08:46 AM I got this yesterday in the post from Celine!!!! Darren. Hey Darren, that pic is simply gorgeous! Nice job, bud. I'm thinking of trying to get my pic with her autographed now too. Wish me luck! T:) Quote http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5273/18771156.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.