MarinaK Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:02 PM Posted March 1, 2009 at 08:02 PM I almost got my TC album cover signed, but unfortunately didnt At the montreal show, i was one of the girls that went up after my love to give her flowers. I had asked her security guard if i could go up and give her the flowers and at first he said no, but then finally said fine. So i was going to bring up the album cover, and he goes " you can only bring the flowers, leave the cover back at your seat". I know she probably wouldnt have minded, as on youtube i see she does it all the time. But i listened to him, I was happy to be able to hug her. Hopefulyl one day i'll get an autograph. What is the mailing address if i want to send her a letter? Quote
AlyhBdtz Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM Posted March 3, 2009 at 12:19 AM I met Celine aft her first Sydney show...and got my program and my Taking Chances CD signed....and also had my photo taken with her...She was so so nice....to everyone and stayed and chatted for a while making her entire family wait....Rene Charles thought it was so funny that we were all almost crying that Celine was standing in front of us............. I love your picture! You're so lucky to have gotten both a picture and autograph! Was this outside the Intercontinental? Quote http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/AlyhBdtz/Webz/trl.jpg
autumnskies00 Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:49 AM Posted March 4, 2009 at 05:49 AM I got one last autograph at Star Academie. It is on the inside cover of "My Story, My Dream" AJ, that photo is amazing. Congrats Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
anthony Posted March 4, 2009 at 02:48 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 02:48 PM i got one the 15th of Febraury at Montreal when we was waiting for her at the Centre Bell on the "One ne change pas" dvd cover Quote CELINE YOU'RE MY LIFEL'Italie est ici pour toi!!!!!!
buckeyefan Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:04 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:04 PM I never have gotten Celine's autograph or a hug at any of the 12 concerts I attended. She always seems to exit on the opposite side of the arena from where I am seated. I did get an autograph in my tour book from Jeremy Roman (event security) at Tulsa and then met and got autographs on my tour book in the Omaha airport from 2 dancers Kemba and Melissa. They were extremely nice and talked with me for about 30 minutes till their plane was ready to leave. They were heading to LA to try and find work. Quote
Edwin Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:09 PM Posted March 4, 2009 at 04:09 PM (edited) OMG Nanu you got spoiled with some Celine loveeeeeee. How did she write your name on the tourbook? Looks like it's longer than just Anu? Edited March 4, 2009 at 04:10 PM by Edwin Quote
TEREFUNKEN Posted March 5, 2009 at 04:11 AM Posted March 5, 2009 at 04:11 AM (edited) HELLO! I´m just found this topic!...LOL... an after reading all thos magnificent experiences...let me tell you mine... well...I´m trying to explain how I get mine... because ITS A STORY TO TELL...!(and because my english its terrible! but I do my best!) I CALL IT...."A CHAIN OF BEHALFS..." Dec 9th 08... the MEXICO CITY CONCERT DAY...me and some Mexico´s, Venezuela´s (1)and Argentina´s (1) fans...were outside of the FOUR SEASONS HOTEL I meet YVES FRULLA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET!...YES!...IN MEXICO CITY!!!He was walking as any normal people...lol..lol.. one block away from the HOTEL...and the only thing I could say is...YVES!!!!?... and he..."ha...yes..! ?...", Im shaking!...of course I said that I know who he is...then I have asking if there will be some surpises for the concert..and some other things that i couldnt remember...but i remember that I tell him that I ADORE HIM ON "AMORE ANNASCUNNUTO" ON AND DVD...an he just say... oh...thank you! then...I ask for an autograph and of course... a pic!...(I LOVE HIM!) he was SOOOOO NICE!! we also have had the oportunity to meet ANDREE (guitar) I got an autograph and a group picture, and also we saw some other CELINE STAFF...but we cant reach some of them because of the security guards ask us to stay apart from the doorways... the CHAIN OF BEHALFS STARTED when a "adult gray" get close to me...and ask if we wewre CELINE´S fans... an dwe say YEEEEEEEEEES!.. ...wHY?...."ah because CELINE is not going to stay in the hotel...she is going to reach to the concert directly" HE SAYS... then I thank him for this info, he told us that he feels bad seeing us waiting there then I ask him who he is...and... HUM...im trying to make this story not tooooo long...but...its hard to explain this story In 5 lines!...SO.. if im not boring you... who was this KIND GENTLEMAN.... HE´S "MR BOMBARDIER"...(im really sorry...He told me his name..but I forgot it) he was REALLY SURPRISED that...we...in MEXICO!..know about MME DENISE BOMBARDIER!... (LA DIVA´S LYRICS WRITER)...he was so nice..! he told us that he wil call his wife to meet us!... after some minutes there... we met MME BOMBARDIER...and I got my autograph and a group pic!...(the security guards just look at us) she was SO VERY NICE WITH ALL OF US! she promise us a CELINE´S autograph! MARCO(jesuiaceline forum id) joined all our stuff to sign after the MEXICO CITY CONCERT... BTW....MARCO WAS SO NICE!.. he puts a post it with our name on everything!...that´s why all of our stuffs are dedicated! (MARCO...IM YOUR FAN!) then he goes to GUADALAJARA CITY...where he meet mme Bombardier to give her all our stuff... then CELINE SIGNS all!!!... -then and before the GUADALAJARA concert...mme Bombardier gives back to MARCO, all our stuffs already signed! then MARCO goes back to MEXICO CITY... then MARCO gives mine to YEYE (another fan from the forum) before the xmas season! then YEYE gives to me... and...that´s it... some day I AM GOING TO HAVE an autograph, a hug and a picture directly from CELINE TO TERE...LOL (Im I so demanding?) thanks for reading THE END HUGS! TERE Edited March 5, 2009 at 04:15 AM by TEREFUNKEN Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img853/7437/dionunfinishedsong.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us
nano Posted March 5, 2009 at 06:28 AM Posted March 5, 2009 at 06:28 AM OMG Nanu you got spoiled with some Celine loveeeeeee. How did she write your name on the tourbook? Looks like it's longer than just Anu?haha...I know! Celine's capital "A" is weird so it looks more like a C or something..but yeah, it says "Anu" Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Dionesque Posted March 15, 2009 at 07:09 PM Posted March 15, 2009 at 07:09 PM Congratulations to all of you lucky people out there! :clap: @ Tere: lovely story of your meeting with Yves, André and Mrs. & Mr. Bombardier! And so generous of your friend to get all those items signed by Céline for you and your friends! @ Anu: indeed you've go so spoiled!!! I'm somekind jealous but of course most of all happy for you that you managed to meet Céline so many times! I miss you anyway! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Koolan Posted March 16, 2009 at 06:49 PM Posted March 16, 2009 at 06:49 PM Finally got to read all the posts in this thread. Congrats to everyone! I managed to get the A New Day stage signed outside the Ritz hotel in NYC and also a photo with her. I still can't help but laugh at the fact that Celine wrote Bellamy's name. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 16, 2009 at 07:08 PM Posted March 16, 2009 at 07:08 PM Vic, I thought I was the only one to have the stage signed so far.... lol. Any chance of seeing a pic of you're stage piece signed pleaseeeeee Darren. Quote
Koolan Posted March 16, 2009 at 07:36 PM Posted March 16, 2009 at 07:36 PM Yeah, I'll try to do it sometime this week. lol, it was Tal's idea. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:26 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:26 PM Come on Vic, I'm dying to see you're pic of the stage!!! My stage had a bit of an accident, I put up some new floating shelves in my bedroom a week ago, made sure they were level, secured etc, and placed the stage on one of them, and I came back from work the other day and it was on the floor in pieces....Thankfully the stage itself didn't have a scratch, but the plastic surround is no more... I was devastated!!!!! But luckily, the company who made it, have kindly agreed to make me a new surround for it!! Darren. Quote
Bellamy Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:28 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:28 PM You must be very glad you didn't ask Celine sign on the surround. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:30 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:30 PM Exactly, lol..... Darren. Quote
Koolan Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:40 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 05:40 PM You're fortunate. Why didn't I think of taking the plastic surrounding off?! Mine is not all that special. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 20, 2009 at 06:06 PM Posted March 20, 2009 at 06:06 PM Every Celine item is special Darren. Quote
pame-65 Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:07 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:07 PM Voici mes dédicaces obtenues à Paris du 19 au 21 mai 2009 au Georges V Quote
celinevegas Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:36 PM Posted March 22, 2009 at 03:36 PM pame-65,We have the impression that you have make that to chase away autographs hanging all Céline's stay... Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
shishi Posted March 24, 2009 at 11:11 AM Posted March 24, 2009 at 11:11 AM ma photo de NY autographiée par céline et René Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
celinedream Posted April 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM Posted April 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM @ Star Academie . The finns gave me the idea Now i can carry it in my purse with all my other credit cards. She didn't say "credit card" this time though... Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.