Adeline Posted June 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM Posted June 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM Here are my autograph that I had to paris My cd My phone My Ticket concert Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
fly_vole Posted June 5, 2008 at 12:56 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 12:56 PM Hi! At first: It's really amazing how many of you get an autograph of Celine! It sounds so easy... You go to the Hotel and Celine is waiting there ... I hope I will get an autograph, too. Does anyone knows her Hotel on 22th June in München/Munich? Please, help me ! Thank you all... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR 2008/2009http://www.daserste.de/cmspix/teaser_allround/16112007327131.jpgLIVE IN MUNICH Thank you, Céline...
Terre Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:39 PM Posted June 5, 2008 at 02:39 PM Céline signed my Taking Chances booklet in Amsterdam on Monday but I didn't get it back. I really hope I get another chance in Stockholm/Helsinki! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
racey3229 Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:33 PM Author Posted June 6, 2008 at 07:33 PM anymore autographs to show??? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
sweet_reni133 Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:22 PM Congrats to you, racey! Too bad this picture is so blurry... Do you have a better one? I remember after on of the UK show someone posted a pic of him/her with Celine telling that's it's just a photo of a pic on camera display... Guess it was you and hope you managed to get the original photo in great quality! Here's my first and only autograph which I received yesterday in Amsterdam! http://i25.tinypic.com/ilvh1j.jpg Céline also signed my "Taking Chances" cover but I never received back... Hopefully someone returns it to me... So glad to hear that you finally were successful . But it's sad that you've not received the other one. And it's really cool how many nice autographs you all got. Congratulations !!!! Quote
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:31 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 08:31 PM So glad to hear that you finally were successful . But it's sad that you've not received the other one. Thank you Reni! But I wouldn't be that "successful" if Davey wasn't there to lend a helping hand, hehe! By the way: I see you're from Germany - are you going to any German concerts and/or at any hotel here in Germany to "catch" Céline? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CellyDee87 Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM I hope I'm as lucky as all of you and can get something signed in the US, did most people that waited at the hotel wait before the concert or afterwards? Is she willing to take photos with most fans? By the way Krys your drawings are amazing, what was her reaction? Quote
Dionesque Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:22 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:22 AM Danelle, she was totally amazed by Krys' drawings! You can go to the topic about the concert in Malaysia and than you can see the fan-made videos recorded while Céline saw the drawing!! Usually people wait at her hotel before the show. You can wait after the show as well but I think you can only be lucky if you are not going to the show itself. I tried to catch her after one of the concerts in Paris and I was really fast at her hotel from the venue but... she was even faster, haha! Actually it's almost impossible to see her at her hotel after the show if you attend the show yourself - she's too quick, LOL! Wish you luck in the US!! And no, she can't take pics with all fans because she is very limited with her time.... If that would be so easy, I guess everyone of us who were at least once at her hotel or met her elsewhere would have a picture with her... Oh well, that's still my biggest dream I'm not giving up on but I know it's hard to turn it into reality.... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CellyDee87 Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:33 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:33 AM Thanks for the advice Dionesque... What time is normally best to wait outside the hotel? I suppose I should figure out which LA hotel she'll be at first I would just be speechless if I got a picture with her!!! Quote
Bellamy Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:21 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 03:21 AM Usually people wait at her hotel before the show. You can wait after the show as well but I think you can only be lucky if you are not going to the show itself. I tried to catch her after one of the concerts in Paris and I was really fast at her hotel from the venue but... she was even faster, haha! Actually it's almost impossible to see her at her hotel after the show if you attend the show yourself - she's too quick, LOL! Of course she's quick, cause she doesn't want to be stuck in the traffic. Performers always have police clear road for them, and get away from the venue after concerts as soon as possible. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Dionesque Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:59 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 08:59 AM It was not necessery to tell me this, Bellamy. I know. Yes, Céline usually gets police escorte to/from the venue. Although she wouldn't be THAT fast if she would change her clothes after the show or something and stayed a bit in the venue after the show like she did before the tour came to the UK. You remember, there were some fans in non-European countries who managed to arrive to Céline's hotel after the shows and have even to wait quite a while for her to arrive there. Now, since she's leaving the venue immediately after the show (going to the venue's entrance through the audience and gets in her car at the entrance) it's not longer possbile to arrive at her hotel earlier than she does. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
zoea2812 Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:02 AM Posted June 7, 2008 at 09:02 AM I would love an autograph of Celine. It would be one of my prized possessions. Quote http://www.celinerific.com/Signatures/NHASig1.jpg
destin139 Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM Posted June 7, 2008 at 12:30 PM I would love an autograph of Celine. It would be one of my prized possessions. i totally agree with you - i waited outside the dorchester hotel in london in may but didnt manage to get anything signed i live in hope! Quote http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/destin139/Celine2.jpg
sweet_reni133 Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:09 AM Posted June 8, 2008 at 09:09 AM So glad to hear that you finally were successful . But it's sad that you've not received the other one. Thank you Reni! But I wouldn't be that "successful" if Davey wasn't there to lend a helping hand, hehe! By the way: I see you're from Germany - are you going to any German concerts and/or at any hotel here in Germany to "catch" Céline? Yes, I will attend her concerts in Frankfurt and Hamburg. But she already visits Berlin, so that I'm not very hopeful that she stays in F or HH for a longer time. But if she will and I'll get the chance to know where she stays I will probably try to "catch" her !!! Quote
katie555 Posted June 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM Posted June 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM I cant believe that i missed her in amsterdam, we only stayed 3.3 km away from each other!!!! Hope she will stay somewhere in Poland, if not my only last chance NY, hands down for second concert, will be waiting in front of the hotel, all night long, all night!!!!!! Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
ryry1982 Posted June 10, 2008 at 05:07 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 05:07 AM I'm so glad you all got autographs! She seems to be very loving with her fans!! I am hoping I will figure out where she will be when she visits Columbus... maybe I will know what hotel she is staying in. So the ad for the concert itself said which hotel she was staying in? Quote
Chula Posted June 10, 2008 at 07:01 AM Posted June 10, 2008 at 07:01 AM Wow! Adeline has 4 autographs! How could you do that?? Quote
jackieathompson Posted June 10, 2008 at 05:13 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 05:13 PM Celine signed my tourbook after I attended the soundcheck in Birmingham U.K. 10th May 2008, my first autograph from her and to me now it is priceless, I'll treasure it for the rest of my life.Also I met these guys Andre and Yves from the band whilst strolling around the Arena in Paris on May 20th 2008, we spoke together for a while and all thoughts of their signatures was lost in the moment, and lots more could have been said in afterthought, but we shared taking the the photographs. These are my special moments from the tour, none of which I ever expected. Each of us will have their own too, but I still think The Birmingham crowd was the best so far for the atmosphere.Jackie xx Quote
racey3229 Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:17 PM Author Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:17 PM me and Michael Dion in Dublin after the show!! how cute that he still wears the A new day jacket Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
katie555 Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:34 PM racey wow honestly how did you manage celine michel photos and autographs wow just wow Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
celinevegas Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:57 PM Posted June 10, 2008 at 09:57 PM I have had no it since the beginning of the tour yet..But I posséde some, dedicated and autographié I hope to have one or two of it during my dates.. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
I Surrender Posted June 11, 2008 at 02:16 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 02:16 PM I'm so glad you all got autographs! She seems to be very loving with her fans!! I am hoping I will figure out where she will be when she visits Columbus... maybe I will know what hotel she is staying in. So the ad for the concert itself said which hotel she was staying in? No the name of the hotel is not in the ad. Celine would be mobbed if it was. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
shishi Posted June 11, 2008 at 03:42 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 03:42 PM (edited) it's my autographe in paris and amsterdam she signed my avatar for my niece she write "pour kiara celine dion" Edited June 11, 2008 at 03:42 PM by shishi Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
nano Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:38 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 04:38 PM Helsinki, June 9 - I got the TC album and Alone single signed http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x221/dionano/DSCF3048-1.jpg Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:54 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 05:54 PM congrats Anu thanks, Krys! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
CelineRox Posted June 11, 2008 at 07:04 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 07:04 PM Here are my autograph that I had to paris My cd My phone My Ticket concert Did you get those autographs all at the same time or on seperate days?! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Davey84 Posted June 11, 2008 at 08:14 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 08:14 PM These autographs I got in Paris! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/IMG_1557.jpgthe two covers I got signed Sunday the 25th in front of George VSISDA is my fav album EVER!! So I'm so happy with that!! and the WFTM picture I alwaysloved so much!! great to have Céline's sign on it!! and the OH picture was signed after the concert, through a friend of mine http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/IMG_1558.jpgThe B/W picture was signed after the 24th concert, and the AND one after the 25th concert... thanks to my b-friend who waited at George V for me! And these in Amsterdam! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/IMG_1559.jpgI just LURVE LURVE LURVE the middle picture!! and I luuurve it that Céline signed it sooo big!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/IMG_1560.jpg I am SOO happy about the signed FIY CD!! It was the first Céline CD I ever had... and I feel so blessed that she signed it!! And I am also very happy with Make You Happy! to have it signed by Céline is just WOW!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Adeline Posted June 11, 2008 at 08:52 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 08:52 PM Here are my autograph that I had to paris My cd My phone My Ticket concert Did you get those autographs all at the same time or on seperate days?! I got my autographs, during the week of 17 to 29 May. A different days, one on May 17, one on 19 may etc. .. Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
CelineRox Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:36 PM Posted June 11, 2008 at 09:36 PM Here are my autograph that I had to paris My cd My phone My Ticket concert Did you get those autographs all at the same time or on seperate days?! I got my autographs, during the week of 17 to 29 May. A different days, one on May 17, one on 19 may etc. .. Cool, I was there on the 19th too, where about's were you stood? Do you have any good photos of Celine from the 19th? I filmed her coming out of the hotel and then my battery died She was stood RIGHT in front of me and my camera was dead I was so annoyed! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.