alltheway0384 Posted May 9, 2020 at 05:13 AM Posted May 9, 2020 at 05:13 AM (edited) Go to the Go to the previous page, I added a lot of high resolution pictures of RARE Edited May 9, 2020 at 05:20 AM by alltheway0384 5 Quote
woodstock Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:48 AM Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:48 AM A big thank you !Keep on sharing some, it's a pleasure 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:51 AM Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:51 AM Are these pics spam/virus free? Every time I click on a pic, some other site or ad is there instead. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 9, 2020 at 09:12 AM Posted May 9, 2020 at 09:12 AM (edited) Are these pics spam/virus free? Every time I click on a pic, some other site or ad is there instead. It's working fine to me , all pics (except one from 2015) seem to direct to another site where they can be downloaded in HQ Edited May 9, 2020 at 09:12 AM by Celine Fan 77 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
béné Posted May 9, 2020 at 09:35 AM Posted May 9, 2020 at 09:35 AM merci beaucoup de ce partage pouvez vous avoir les photos du magazine Elle ? celle qu'on ne connait pas les toutes premières qui sont inédit Quote
alltheway0384 Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:10 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:10 PM As I said that of Elle, I showed them to please but I absolutely cannot share them without the above copyright. I have them, but the photographer does not want to share them. I might have problems if I do. Maybe one day, we'll see! 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:57 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:57 PM As I said that of Elle, I showed them to please but I absolutely cannot share them without the above copyright. I have them, but the photographer does not want to share them. I might have problems if I do. Maybe one day, we'll see! Just curious, how do you get all these wonderful photos? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
alltheway0384 Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:59 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 12:59 PM I have been working in photo editorial and press editing for years and I have access to photo agencies and a lot of contact with certain photographers. I would share again, with pleasure 5 Quote
blacktooth Posted May 9, 2020 at 01:15 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 01:15 PM Dig up on Malka's agency ! Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted May 9, 2020 at 02:59 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 02:59 PM Go to the Go to the previous page, I added a lot of high resolution pictures of RARE merciiii Quote
Jackie Posted May 9, 2020 at 03:29 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 03:29 PM thank you so much, alltheway0384wallpapers will be made.... 1 Quote http://i65.tinypic.com/iclsbb.jpgMy Wallpapers with Widescreen
mirage Posted May 9, 2020 at 04:03 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 04:03 PM Could you get some HQ pictures from Dominique Issermann, especially the photoshoot for her LTAL tour book, and the ONCP album. Im looking for a HQ version of the last picture in the tourbook, where she is sitting on the bed. I have been working in photo editorial and press editing for years and I have access to photo agencies and a lot of contact with certain photographers. I would share again, with pleasure 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:41 PM Posted May 9, 2020 at 08:41 PM Thank you for sharing @alltheway0384! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 13, 2020 at 02:52 PM Posted May 13, 2020 at 02:52 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/CAGQRTYFz3n/?igshid=1lm4qopzqb77b 1 Quote
Thomas Posted May 13, 2020 at 08:15 PM Posted May 13, 2020 at 08:15 PM I think this is a better quality version of this picture than we have, not sure. Still, good memories from this era! 4 Quote
blacktooth Posted May 13, 2020 at 09:56 PM Posted May 13, 2020 at 09:56 PM yes its from celine dion's official site https://cdn.smehost.net/celinedioncom-caprod/wp-content/uploads/1999/11/music-1999-All-The-Way-sepia.jpg 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 14, 2020 at 03:09 PM Posted May 14, 2020 at 03:09 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/B_7zKVuFsx1/?igshid=ihye5q57mlou Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 14, 2020 at 03:19 PM Posted May 14, 2020 at 03:19 PM When was this? It’s like from 2007 photoshoot https://www.instagram.com/p/CABBB4Rl2XD/?igshid=1mz0hdo14kqdu Quote
woodstock Posted May 14, 2020 at 07:26 PM Posted May 14, 2020 at 07:26 PM It doesn't look like a real photo... Quote
Thomas Posted May 14, 2020 at 08:37 PM Posted May 14, 2020 at 08:37 PM Yes it's real but they were heavily photoshopped. From the "Sensational" perfume promotional shoot, used in various magazines as well such as Hello. 3 Quote
blacktooth Posted May 15, 2020 at 04:25 AM Posted May 15, 2020 at 04:25 AM Yes it's real but they were heavily photoshopped. From the "Sensational" perfume promotional shoot, used in various magazines as well such as Hello. yeah heavily photoshopped even her chin got widened a bit 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 15, 2020 at 05:52 AM Posted May 15, 2020 at 05:52 AM Yes it's real but they were heavily photoshopped. From the "Sensational" perfume promotional shoot, used in various magazines as well such as Hello. She looks high af 1 Quote
blacktooth Posted May 18, 2020 at 11:08 AM Posted May 18, 2020 at 11:08 AM This is not rare but i want to share this beautiful Celine Dion photo <3 2 Quote
empress Posted May 18, 2020 at 07:14 PM Posted May 18, 2020 at 07:14 PM This period has always had me curious. Did she have a stylist at this time? The majority of her choices were just wretched at this point. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 18, 2020 at 08:14 PM Posted May 18, 2020 at 08:14 PM This period has always had me curious. Did she have a stylist at this time? The majority of her choices were just wretched at this point. You mean 1999 (blacktooth's post) or 2007 (Thomas' post)? In both cases her stylist was Annie Horth. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
lg121104 Posted May 20, 2020 at 07:29 AM Posted May 20, 2020 at 07:29 AM HQ My Love Essential Collection Quote
lg121104 Posted May 20, 2020 at 07:42 AM Posted May 20, 2020 at 07:42 AM HQ Imperfections Video Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 20, 2020 at 04:42 PM Posted May 20, 2020 at 04:42 PM HQ Imperfections Video I really love this shot where she’s running then taking off the blindfold. - this part also is so perfect. Even the way she takes off her blindfold. Classy! Quote
MTJ Posted May 20, 2020 at 05:10 PM Posted May 20, 2020 at 05:10 PM HQ My Love Essential Collection I'll never forget how they photoshopped out her buttons (not in this pic, but on final album pic), but not her button holes!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.