nuts2you Posted August 6, 2020 at 07:25 PM Posted August 6, 2020 at 07:25 PM Never seen this one before 3 Quote
ryba Posted August 6, 2020 at 09:02 PM Posted August 6, 2020 at 09:02 PM I don’t understand why she thought she was ugly when she was a teenager. She wasn’t Quote
Céline RO Posted August 7, 2020 at 04:06 AM Posted August 7, 2020 at 04:06 AM I don't understand why she thought she was ugly when she was a teenager. She wasn't I guess she thought that she must look a certain way, or was comparing herself to specific people. I agree though, she wasn’t ugly. Quote The best is yet to come...
PuraVida Posted August 7, 2020 at 05:31 AM Posted August 7, 2020 at 05:31 AM I guess she thought that she must look a certain way, or was comparing herself to specific people. I agree though, she wasn’t ugly. Well she did have bad teeth, and when you have bad teeth you don’t want to smile...and if you don’t smile you just feel bad all around Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted August 7, 2020 at 05:35 PM Posted August 7, 2020 at 05:35 PM I'm afraid it's probably what the people around her (adults who should've known better) were saying, so she interiorised it. When she was promoting L'Oréal, she described how she had to eat liquid food because they had to tighten her braces so much as to make her 'presentable'. It honestly breaks my heart every time I see it. She was 13, she must've felt so ugly.😢 1 Quote
comingback Posted August 7, 2020 at 06:45 PM Posted August 7, 2020 at 06:45 PM (edited) Poor Celine, her teeth were terrible, but her clothes were bad too (too oldfashion), But she wasn't ugly. In an interview 2016, she said that she was jealous of Vanessa Paradis, because she was beautiful and trendy (but she has a tooth gap btw). http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35400000/Photoshoot-1987-1988-vanessa-paradis-35401426-321-480.jpg Edited August 7, 2020 at 06:51 PM by comingback Quote
alextrusca Posted August 8, 2020 at 01:44 PM Posted August 8, 2020 at 01:44 PM Gift for you all : ALL Courage Hq Pics just in ONE placeHere it is enjoy : http://www.imagebam....2q7o3u162iyp858 this link doesn't seem to work anymore? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 9, 2020 at 12:20 PM Posted August 9, 2020 at 12:20 PM this link doesn't seem to work anymore? It’s still working. I am viewing it now Quote
nuts2you Posted August 9, 2020 at 03:30 PM Posted August 9, 2020 at 03:30 PM It's still working. I am viewing it now I also can view it ,, 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 10, 2020 at 05:43 AM Posted August 10, 2020 at 05:43 AM I think this is rare. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrQ72plJVt/?igshid=23pdb9qj3r3j 3 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted August 10, 2020 at 06:20 AM Posted August 10, 2020 at 06:20 AM I think this is rare. https://www.instagram.com/p/CDrQ72plJVt/?igshid=23pdb9qj3r3j WOW!!! Really beautiful here.Loved it. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Céline RO Posted August 10, 2020 at 07:33 AM Posted August 10, 2020 at 07:33 AM I think this is rare. https://www.instagra...id=23pdb9qj3r3j It’s very rare. Thank you! 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 12, 2020 at 06:33 PM Posted August 12, 2020 at 06:33 PM A young Céline singing in the shower https://www.instagram.com/p/CDzGKXulsK0/?igshid=6bkpfvs8ckvs Quote
nuts2you Posted August 16, 2020 at 11:54 PM Posted August 16, 2020 at 11:54 PM I just Love this photo of her 1 Quote
thatstheteacherinmehbaby Posted August 17, 2020 at 07:58 AM Posted August 17, 2020 at 07:58 AM (edited) I just Love this photo of her awwww me too, i think she is SOOO CUTE & ADORABLE in this picture! i think she has to be around the age of 3-4 years old in this pic... & for the life of me, judging by all of the other childhood/teenage pictures of celine i have seen on the internet, i DO NOT KNOW why people/other children had called her "ugly"!!!!!! because to me i think she was definetely NOT ugly, she was definetely cute & pretty when she was younger (& yes i still think she is today, i dont care what other people say or think about that, she looks great for being in her 50s now!) the problem with our society has become so much focused on "image" that most other more IMPORTANT things, such as good moral character, having love & compassion, talent, etc... have fallen to the wayside & seeing how mean & hateful others in our society has becone to one another, especially during these ALREADY troubled-some times, is absolutely HEARTBREAKING to see every day! we need love & compassion to come back, & we need more raw talent, like our celine to come back! i think our society has gone downhill so much, i miss the good old days!!!!!! 😥💔 Edited August 17, 2020 at 07:59 AM by thatstheteacherinmehbaby Quote sincerely, maria <3
joaofilho Posted August 19, 2020 at 01:45 PM Posted August 19, 2020 at 01:45 PM Poor Celine, her teeth were terrible, but her clothes were bad too (too oldfashion), But she wasn't ugly. In an interview 2016, she said that she was jealous of Vanessa Paradis, because she was beautiful and trendy (but she has a tooth gap btw). http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35400000/Photoshoot-1987-1988-vanessa-paradis-35401426-321-480.jpgHer teeth, clothes and hairstyles were ugly, her clothes looked out of this world and her hair made her much older. She was not ugly, but the set left her like that. 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 28, 2020 at 08:41 PM Posted August 28, 2020 at 08:41 PM Not sure if it’s rare, but I had never seen this... Opening night at Nickels restaurant:https://www.instagram.com/p/CEb7zuWlyAw/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 6, 2020 at 09:41 AM Posted September 6, 2020 at 09:41 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/CEjZ04kFDpG/?igshid=hcb8xasvsyd9 Quote
Taking Chances Posted September 7, 2020 at 10:37 AM Posted September 7, 2020 at 10:37 AM https://www.instagra...id=hcb8xasvsyd9 Not the greatest wig, but even though I don't really like short hair on Celine, she looked great during the Colour of My Love era. She's particularity pretty in the Only One Road video. It's kind of interesting that she did explore with a lot of different hairstyles before she eventually settled on the long dark blonde wavy hair she's kept over the years. 2 Quote
woodstock Posted September 7, 2020 at 11:29 AM Posted September 7, 2020 at 11:29 AM She looked great during the Colour of My Love era. She's particularity pretty in the Only One Road video.So true ! I think she's never been prettier than in the Only One Road video or in the photos from the Falling Into You booklet 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 7, 2020 at 03:50 PM Posted September 7, 2020 at 03:50 PM Not the greatest wig, but even though I don't really like short hair on Celine, she looked great during the Colour of My Love era. She's particularity pretty in the Only One Road video. It's kind of interesting that she did explore with a lot of different hairstyles before she eventually settled on the long dark blonde wavy hair she's kept over the years. Oh it’s a wig. I think this is rare. I haven’t seen this photo Quote
rfkavanagh Posted September 7, 2020 at 07:44 PM Posted September 7, 2020 at 07:44 PM https://www.instagra...id=hcb8xasvsyd9 Ooof, that wig's terrible! I had no idea they went to such lengths (haha) to hide her shorter hair until the album came out, but I guess it makes sense - had never thought about it before. You'd think they could have done better than a $2 drugstore halloween costume wig, though. Quote
Unisono Posted September 14, 2020 at 04:53 PM Posted September 14, 2020 at 04:53 PM The Love Can Move Mountains single/vinyl has a beautiful picture of Céline on it but what makes it amazing are the colours of the dress and of thr background. Are there any other takes like these, bigger, different pose, different angles...? Is there a way to see the full dress? Thank you! Quote
comingback Posted September 14, 2020 at 06:25 PM Posted September 14, 2020 at 06:25 PM The Love Can Move Mountains single/vinyl has a beautiful picture of Céline on it but what makes it amazing are the colours of the dress and of thr background. Are there any other takes like these, bigger, different pose, different angles...? Is there a way to see the full dress? Thank you! You mean this photoshoot right? 2 Quote
Unisono Posted September 14, 2020 at 06:54 PM Posted September 14, 2020 at 06:54 PM (edited) You mean this photoshoot right? Right! It's so beautiful! (almost as the 90% of her old single covers). So it's the same dress seen on the Did you give...single! Never though about it! Edited September 14, 2020 at 06:56 PM by Unisono Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 16, 2020 at 02:17 AM Posted September 16, 2020 at 02:17 AM I’ve never seen this photo before. The caption says “@celinedion at Manhattan New York 15 September 2001.” https://www.instagram.com/p/CFKZ9fNlE1_/?igshid=1v1dibork43ll Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 16, 2020 at 02:20 AM Posted September 16, 2020 at 02:20 AM And this one says “Céline Dion recording « Ne partez pas sans moi » for the Eurovision in 1988”. https://www.instagram.com/p/CFK0wm3FLO_/?igshid=6a64j77hfm47 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 16, 2020 at 05:21 AM Posted September 16, 2020 at 05:21 AM I've never seen this photo before. The caption says "@celinedion at Manhattan New York 15 September 2001."https://www.instagra...d=1v1dibork43ll I think it’s 2011. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
woodstock Posted September 16, 2020 at 08:35 AM Posted September 16, 2020 at 08:35 AM I've never seen this photo before. The caption says "@celinedion at Manhattan New York 15 September 2001."https://www.instagra...d=1v1dibork43llThe real informations for this photo go like this : 2011 Sept., 15th Celine Dion hotel NYC 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.