Celine Fan 77 Posted February 10, 2021 at 07:53 AM Posted February 10, 2021 at 07:53 AM I don't think she sang "Immortality" in the silver dress you see on my last two pictures. I think she sang it in that silver disco-fever outfit like on ACDS. She changed to the dress you see in my pictures during a Titanic instrumental song. I don't know when, but the silver dress was replaced by a white/pink one that you'll see on the ACDS DVD. Lol my bad, didn't notice it's actually a dress as the long jacket instantly made me think of the "You Should Be Dancing" outfit from ACDS 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ivo Posted February 10, 2021 at 06:56 PM Posted February 10, 2021 at 06:56 PM I was going through my old film negatives this weekend and I found a few shots of Céline's opening concert of the European leg of the LTAL stadium tour in 1999. I had spent the whole day in front of the entrance and as soon as the doors opened I ran to the end of the stage where I knew the Titanic-bar would be. I remember vocally she wasn't in her best shape (understandable with René not by her side and this being the first show of the leg) but she for sure nailed "Think Twice", the highlight of the show for me. I also thought to remember there were some flaws: the percussion in the intro of "PQTME" wasn't there and she started singing too early on "Immortality". I just checked if I was correct so found a bootleg on that proved my mind hasn't given up on me (yet)... Anyway, stop talking: here are the pictures. First one is taken during "Declaration of love", second while singing "The Reason" and the last two during "MHWGO". http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_01_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_02_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_03_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_04_Remon%20Rijper.jpg Great memories, I was there that night too. I think it was the only standing stadium concert of the tour! I believe it is still the biggest indoor concert held in the Netherlands, Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Remon Posted February 10, 2021 at 07:56 PM Posted February 10, 2021 at 07:56 PM Great memories, I was there that night too. I think it was the only standing stadium concert of the tour! I believe it is still the biggest indoor concert held in the Netherlands, Yes I think so too. About 68,000 people. Downside of it all were the loads of people I saw who fainted from the heat and lack of moving space had to be taken out from the first lines over the barriers. Quote
MaiconSC Posted February 12, 2021 at 12:31 AM Posted February 12, 2021 at 12:31 AM (edited) I don't remember seeing this picture ever before...It seems from early 2002 or something... Maybe from that rejected A New Day Has Come photoshoot?She's so beautiful with dark hair Edited February 12, 2021 at 12:35 AM by MaiconSC Quote
scielle Posted February 12, 2021 at 02:49 AM Posted February 12, 2021 at 02:49 AM Video, not photo, but I’ve never seen her drive, nor ride a horse! (Except those paparazzi pics on the beach...) https://www.instagram.com/p/CLKoMc5IHed/?igshid=uqzj4dxeqp4o 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 18, 2021 at 07:19 PM Posted February 18, 2021 at 07:19 PM Great memories, I was there that night too. I think it was the only standing stadium concert of the tour! I believe it is still the biggest indoor concert held in the Netherlands,I still don't understand why Sony didn't release a DVD of this Show in English.These photos are excellent, I never saw her in this outfit where she is singing MHWGO. 3 Quote
Thomas Posted February 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM Posted February 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM She did also wear this silver dress without the jacket. I believe this must have been the Brussels show, the one directly after Amsterdam, which would make sense. After this she was wearing the pink gown for all the remaining shows as far as we know. 3 Quote
Chantemoi Posted February 20, 2021 at 12:03 AM Posted February 20, 2021 at 12:03 AM Fascinating. I had only ever seen the crimson dress and the pink one. Were there just those 3? 1 Quote
mirage Posted February 20, 2021 at 07:38 AM Posted February 20, 2021 at 07:38 AM Oh wow it looks so different. I know it was silver, but I seriously can't remember how it looked. It's been so long. Always thought these years it was a white dress in ACDS She did also wear this silver dress without the jacket. I believe this must have been the Brussels show, the one directly after Amsterdam, which would make sense. After this she was wearing the pink gown for all the remaining shows as far as we know. Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted February 20, 2021 at 04:07 PM Posted February 20, 2021 at 04:07 PM New one for me! https://www.instagram.com/p/CLhQwj_lMCc/?igshid=km3lwxjjrupl 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 28, 2021 at 01:15 PM Posted February 28, 2021 at 01:15 PM She looked gorgeous here https://www.instagram.com/p/CLovm_jFbVe/?igshid=f3ncdu90tilp Quote
djuba82 Posted February 28, 2021 at 04:43 PM Posted February 28, 2021 at 04:43 PM She did also wear this silver dress without the jacket. I believe this must have been the Brussels show, the one directly after Amsterdam, which would make sense. After this she was wearing the pink gown for all the remaining shows as far as we know. Hi there, actually she was already wearing the pink dress in Brussels. I was there, I remember she passed by me and shook my hand while leaving the stadium <3 I should dig into my souvenir box and find pictures! Quote
Thomas Posted February 28, 2021 at 05:34 PM Posted February 28, 2021 at 05:34 PM Hi there, actually she was already wearing the pink dress in Brussels. I was there, I remember she passed by me and shook my hand while leaving the stadium <3 I should dig into my souvenir box and find pictures! Interesting, thanks for the info! Yes any pictures you have would be great. I'm sure everyone would love to see them! I'm struggling to place where this silver dress was worn without the jacket in that case. I suppose it could have just randomly been used one night and we might need to wait for someone who remembers seeing it there. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:07 AM Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:07 AM Hi there, actually she was already wearing the pink dress in Brussels. I was there, I remember she passed by me and shook my hand while leaving the stadium <3 I should dig into my souvenir box and find pictures! Do you remember if Céline’s hand were soft? Quote
djuba82 Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:12 AM Posted March 1, 2021 at 10:12 AM Do you remember if Céline’s hand were soft? Ahahaha tbh, this moment was sooo brief and I was in such a transe that I barely remember anything. And it was like 21y ago ahahah But I remember something. I had never seen her that close and I had always assumed she was tall. And I was surprised that she wasn't that tall at all 😁 and I was stunned by that pink dress!!! The silver dress must have been a one-off or maybe was kept for the American leg only?! Curious to know! 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted March 2, 2021 at 02:54 AM Posted March 2, 2021 at 02:54 AM Do you remember if Céline’s hand were soft? Her hand was super soft and warm when she shook my hand in Las Vegas. 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted March 2, 2021 at 02:57 AM Posted March 2, 2021 at 02:57 AM Ahahaha tbh, this moment was sooo brief and I was in such a transe that I barely remember anything. And it was like 21y ago ahahah But I remember something. I had never seen her that close and I had always assumed she was tall. And I was surprised that she wasn't that tall at all 😁 and I was stunned by that pink dress!!! The silver dress must have been a one-off or maybe was kept for the American leg only?! Curious to know! I remember thinking she was shorter than I thought she was in person too. I looked up her height online and I am the same height as her but she seems shorter than me. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 2, 2021 at 05:44 AM Posted March 2, 2021 at 05:44 AM I remember thinking she was shorter than I thought she was in person too. I looked up her height online and I am the same height as her but she seems shorter than me. so, the high heels is the only one that makes her look tall 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted March 2, 2021 at 08:10 PM Posted March 2, 2021 at 08:10 PM so, the high heels is the only one that makes her look tallAnd her figure I think. She really looks taller than she really is Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 3, 2021 at 08:16 AM Posted March 3, 2021 at 08:16 AM Celine during the making of the music video for "Je Danse Dans Ma Tête" back in 1992. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
isabel leite Posted March 8, 2021 at 01:13 AM Posted March 8, 2021 at 01:13 AM I don't know if these have been posted before ... https://www.instagram.com/p/CMIbzlCANij/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Quote
Celinefan2019 Posted March 22, 2021 at 02:02 AM Posted March 22, 2021 at 02:02 AM Celine Dion 2007 Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk Quote
PuraVida Posted March 22, 2021 at 02:54 AM Posted March 22, 2021 at 02:54 AM Celine Dion 2007 Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk Now that is a dress. I think Celine should try more tight dresses like this 1 Quote
ryba Posted March 25, 2021 at 10:25 PM Posted March 25, 2021 at 10:25 PM Are these peictures new? Is there more from that session? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 26, 2021 at 07:54 AM Posted March 26, 2021 at 07:54 AM Are these peictures new? Is there more from that session? The first one was taken in 2017, the second one during the 2018 Summer tour. I have to admit that it's the first time I see that third image. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Simon Posted March 26, 2021 at 08:56 AM Posted March 26, 2021 at 08:56 AM I was going through my old film negatives this weekend and I found a few shots of Céline's opening concert of the European leg of the LTAL stadium tour in 1999. I had spent the whole day in front of the entrance and as soon as the doors opened I ran to the end of the stage where I knew the Titanic-bar would be. I remember vocally she wasn't in her best shape (understandable with René not by her side and this being the first show of the leg) but she for sure nailed "Think Twice", the highlight of the show for me. I also thought to remember there were some flaws: the percussion in the intro of "PQTME" wasn't there and she started singing too early on "Immortality". I just checked if I was correct so found a bootleg on that proved my mind hasn't given up on me (yet)... Anyway, stop talking: here are the pictures. First one is taken during "Declaration of love", second while singing "The Reason" and the last two during "MHWGO". http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_01_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_02_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_03_Remon%20Rijper.jpg http://www.remon.photo/CDArenA/CelineDionAmsterdamArenA-14June1999_04_Remon%20Rijper.jpg Thank you so much for sharing, Remon! Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 26, 2021 at 09:59 AM Posted March 26, 2021 at 09:59 AM Now that is a dress. I think Celine should try more tight dresses like this Then call again Annie Horth 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.