Celinelife Posted October 6, 2021 at 04:34 PM Posted October 6, 2021 at 04:34 PM The best albums covers:-1. Courage(I mean it's stands out I think it is her BEST and most Innovative cover)2. Miracle(cute).3. My Love(she looks great)4. Sans Attendre(I don't if I'm writing it right, but the cover is different. Animated covers are not too common for Celine)5. Recovering(I know it's not a album but just look at her)6. The Colour Of My Love.7. Her first album (she looked so cutte)8. Falling Into You(I am not a fan of that cover she looks creepy and funny)9. Let's Talk About Love (she looks great but it's heavely photoshopped)10. Taking Chances (Chantemoi explained it). 1 Quote
celine28 Posted October 6, 2021 at 04:37 PM Posted October 6, 2021 at 04:37 PM All those LTAL photos are too heavily photoshopped for my taste. That doesn't even look like Céline … the nose, the lips, the eyes, the nonsensical faux-hawk— it's a gross distortion. But that's just Sony trying to make their cash cow look appealing to even the most discerning chauvinist. They might as well have just scrapped the photo shoot and drawn a big breasted cartoon of her. It would have been far less time consuming lol This is why I don't like the album cover for Taking Chances either : it's like a drag queen caricature. I 100% agree with you on the Taking Chances album cover... Remember the first time I saw it, I was like :wacko: . Too much photoshop and the color treatment was weird as well.For the LTAL one, yes there is too much photoshop too (mainly her chin was redone, depends on the pics) but still, really think it's one of her best :wub: Michael Thompson did a great job on that. Has anyone got HQ pics from that one ? (Not the ones from the gallery section or from celinedionweb) Quote
Chantemoi Posted October 6, 2021 at 06:44 PM Posted October 6, 2021 at 06:44 PM (edited) The best albums covers:-1. Courage(I mean it's stands out I think it is her BEST and most Innovative cover)2. Miracle(cute).3. My Love(she looks great)4. Sans Attendre(I don't if I'm writing it right, but the cover is different. Animated covers are not too common for Celine)5. Recovering(I know it's not a album but just look at her)6. The Colour Of My Love.7. Her first album (she looked so cutte)8. Falling Into You(I am not a fan of that cover she looks creepy and funny)9. Let's Talk About Love (she looks great but it's heavely photoshopped)10. Taking Chances (Chantemoi explained it). I agree with this list, but I’d swap out SSDA for Miracle, and I really like the EUS & TAST covers too. Edited October 6, 2021 at 06:44 PM by Chantemoi Quote
celine28 Posted October 7, 2021 at 03:58 PM Posted October 7, 2021 at 03:58 PM (edited) Edited October 7, 2021 at 04:06 PM by celine28 Quote
ryba Posted October 7, 2021 at 04:28 PM Posted October 7, 2021 at 04:28 PM The LTAL shoot was very cheap. Also the FIY shoot. And yet these are her best selling albums. They could have put more effort and creativity into it 1 Quote
comingback Posted October 7, 2021 at 06:15 PM Posted October 7, 2021 at 06:15 PM (edited) Now, that's my Queen Diva :wub: . These photos are much better than the LTAL photoshoot. I love the FIY photoshoot . Edited October 7, 2021 at 06:27 PM by comingback 1 Quote
MTJ Posted October 7, 2021 at 09:53 PM Posted October 7, 2021 at 09:53 PM on the official album cover they made her hair on the right and left side dissappear, which looks weird IMO This pic is much betterSo agree with you. Never understood that "artistic" decision I wish one day we'll get the original photoThis picture always looked fan made. Look at sides, it's clear someone added it to the original cover. Maybe it was the professionals and Celine or maybe it was a fan. Idk. Fan-made! Quote
mirage Posted October 8, 2021 at 05:45 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 05:45 AM Wait. What? Never knew this cover was like this! Quote
celine28 Posted October 8, 2021 at 08:19 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 08:19 AM Wait. What?Never knew this cover was like this! Don't know if it's real, can't remember where I found it , just digging my old driveware. Anyone know more about it ? Quote
ryba Posted October 8, 2021 at 08:47 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 08:47 AM Don't know if it's real, can't remember where I found it , just digging my old driveware. Anyone know more about it ?this one looks quite real 1 Quote
Taking Chances Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:01 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:01 AM This one looks real. They should release the unedited images from this photoshoot. The album cover would still look amazing even if they didn't edit out the hair. 2 Quote
celine28 Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:31 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:31 AM I'm preparing a little something for the 25th birthday of LTAL (as Sony/Team Celine might only post something on Instagram :giggle: ) , that's why I'm digging my old files and internet lol, so hard to find HQ and unedited pics from this shoot, even the more common pics we know... Anyone has the whole photoshoot in HQ please ? Quote
celine28 Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:32 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:32 AM This one looks real. They should release the unedited images from this photoshoot. The album cover would still look amazing even if they didn't edit out the hair.. so agree with you! 1 Quote
celine28 Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:35 AM Posted October 8, 2021 at 09:35 AM By the way, never realised till now that she's wearing the same dress/makeup/hairdo on those photos. Might have been done the same day and be part of the album photoshoot. Quote
celine28 Posted October 11, 2021 at 10:10 AM Posted October 11, 2021 at 10:10 AM Anyone have those in HQ please ? Quote
celine28 Posted October 11, 2021 at 08:37 PM Posted October 11, 2021 at 08:37 PM Bryan Adams photoshoot (the ones we already have in HQ, and some new) : 2 Quote
mirage Posted October 11, 2021 at 09:49 PM Posted October 11, 2021 at 09:49 PM The middle one of the 2nd row I think I have a poster of it. Anyone have those in HQ please ? 1 Quote
celine28 Posted October 11, 2021 at 09:58 PM Posted October 11, 2021 at 09:58 PM The middle one of the 2nd row I think I have a poster of it. thanks for your answer Think they were online some times ago (I remember seeing them in better quality) but couldn't find it anymore Quote
smw Posted October 12, 2021 at 04:47 PM Posted October 12, 2021 at 04:47 PM Bryan Adams photoshoot (the ones we already have in HQ, and some new) : Love these. 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted October 12, 2021 at 05:28 PM Posted October 12, 2021 at 05:28 PM Bryan Adams photoshoot (the ones we already have in HQ, and some new) : What was the Bryan Adams photoshoot? When did they shoot it and for what reason? 1 Quote
celine28 Posted October 13, 2021 at 12:23 AM Posted October 13, 2021 at 12:23 AM What was the Bryan Adams photoshoot? When did they shoot it and for what reason? http://www.celinedionforum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=231 "Portrait of Canadian singer, Celine Dion, which features in the book 'Made in Canada' - a collection of photographic portraits of Canadian women, by the singer Bryan Adams. Canada's most famous rock star has increasingly concentrated more on his photography and is a humanitarian and animal rights activist. The royalties from his first photography book 'Made In Canada' is to be donated to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. 1998 and 1999." 2 Quote
scielle Posted October 13, 2021 at 12:32 AM Posted October 13, 2021 at 12:32 AM I mentioned this in the LV thread a few weeks ago, but FYI Bryan is playing a mini-residency at Wynn/ Encore between Nov 10-20, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he showed up at Céline’s show. 3 Quote
ryba Posted October 13, 2021 at 07:51 PM Posted October 13, 2021 at 07:51 PM What was the Bryan Adams photoshoot? When did they shoot it and for what reason?I wonder what song she was recording here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.