Jump to content

Rare Pictures - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Celine was obviously born to sing...hope some old audio's or video's come out in her next adventure/movie like when she sang at age 5 at one of her brothers weddings...there must be some footage somewhere

 

 

 

 

 

78362158_10212059385798900_1306521896027684864_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=YNz0qSZY79UAQmwK0dXRyGa-LIZ1-0e_TOqwobdzPdNF007nhK05wSoYQ&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=9b1318959af23f5b3b81f86c799621eb&oe=5E71F1C4

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Fans said in the comments of this picture (on the official Céline's group on Facebook) that this picture is a fake, it's not the Dion's family at all... What do you think? Edited by noyau

***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***

  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Where are these from?!

I miss her natural hair so much. For some reason she and all her sisters seem to prefer the bottled blonde look, which really dates them. (1980s, was it, when that was a thing? Every brunette going blonde? It's just... so unnecessary. And unflattering on most.)

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Edited by scielle
  • Like 5
Posted

Where are these from?!

I miss her natural hair so much. For some reason she and all her sisters seem to prefer the bottled blonde look, which really dates them. (1980s, was it, when that was a thing? Every brunette going blonde? It's just... so unnecessary. And unflattering on most.)

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

So true. They bought the line, "blondes have more fun", hook, line and sinker, lol.
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I do not believe that is the Dion family

 

This is Therese Tangay Dion family

Posted

So true. They bought the line, "blondes have more fun", hook, line and sinker, lol.

 

Never seen this !! what a treasure !! i would love to know where it was found :)

  • Like 2
Posted

Never seen this !! what a treasure !! i would love to know where it was found :)

Are you asking about the quote about blondes having more fun?

 

It's an old add from a hair dye company, don't remember which. Before my time, lol.

 

But it goes along with, "Does she or doesn't she?" and "Only her hairdresser knows." :)

I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Most of the woman also do it because they getting grey.

But yes I wish to see her with her darker hair.

The last time she had it very dark was for the videoclip 'Live' and damn she looked absolutely stunning!

 

Where are these from?!

I miss her natural hair so much. For some reason she and all her sisters seem to prefer the bottled blonde look, which really dates them. (1980s, was it, when that was a thing? Every brunette going blonde? It's just... so unnecessary. And unflattering on most.)

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

  • Like 1
Posted

Most of the woman also do it because they getting grey.

But yes I wish to see her with her darker hair.

The last time she had it very dark was for the videoclip 'Live' and damn she looked absolutely stunning!

 

What clip are you referring to exactly?

The best is yet to come...
Posted

What clip are you referring to exactly?

 

 

But she had dark hair in ANDHC too ;)

 

 

 

But WTF! I just found out Live is not on her VEVO! The disgrace! :doh:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Celine's hair is actually currently dark. If you notice, whenever she isn't wearing her blonde bob wig Celine's hair looks more like her natural brown color. It's really noticeable in her recent ballet stretching video on Instagram.

highfive.jpg

Posted

Celine's hair is actually currently dark. If you notice, whenever she isn't wearing her blonde bob wig Celine's hair looks more like her natural brown color. It's really noticeable in her recent ballet stretching video on Instagram.

 

Also noticeable in these photos from Florida: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7908471/Celine-Dion-steps-casual-dinner-friends-Florida-wake-mothers-death.html

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Never seen before picture. Any guess, when or where that was? Thanks!

Or does someone have access to Abaca to search for it? Would be great! Thanks too!

939711-le-top-le-flop-580x0-1.jpg

Posted (edited)
1581113949[/url]' post='2376626']

Never seen before picture. Any guess, when or where that was? Thanks!

Or does someone have access to Abaca to search for it? Would be great! Thanks too!

Edited by Céline RO
  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
I think she looks nearly 6 years younger when she goes dark. Her natural color and texture suits her very well. I could imagine she has lost a lot of volume over the years from all of the coloring and straightening.
Posted

I think she looks nearly 6 years younger when she goes dark. Her natural color and texture suits her very well. I could imagine she has lost a lot of volume over the years from all of the coloring and straightening.

I think that’s why she uses wigs now. To protect her own air, and because it looks better. I guess if she knew that, she would have started wearing wigs in the 90s already
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
Maybe she should just let her natural hair show, no dye or anything. She likes a strong fashion statement and isn't afraid to show her wrinkles.Time for some grey hair!
  • Like 3
Posted

Maybe she should just let her natural hair show, no dye or anything. She likes a strong fashion statement and isn't afraid to show her wrinkles.Time for some grey hair!

 

God forbid!

As Céline sang in San Antonio, “unacceptable, unacceptable for me”!

  • Like 3
The best is yet to come...
Posted

God forbid!

As Céline sang in San Antonio, “unacceptable, unacceptable for me”!

 

Nothing wrong with a bit of grey hair, perfectly natural. I'm not sure at what point society decided women should all dye their hair.

  • Like 2
Posted

Is there a higher quality version of this picture?

41l0kEQjmCL._SX265_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Posted

Is there a higher quality version of this picture?

 

Yes there is!

6701198.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted

Yes there is!

AND opening night, right? :) It was hosted by justin Timberlake. You can see that she wears the red dress underneath that she always took off after Nature Boy for TPOL. Gosh, I cannot believe that 16 years have passed since then! This is just crazy! I remeber watching oprah in Las Vegas visiting her in her house and now she is 51 and Rene is not among us anymore. Gosh... It makes me realize how quickly time flies.
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Never seen before picture. Any guess, when or where that was? Thanks!

Or does someone have access to Abaca to search for it? Would be great! Thanks too!

 

Looks to be 2013 LMBTL promo at the Dorchester London or some other fancy European hotel. Could also be New York promo for LMBTL, when she did The View

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...