Shamrock_1982 Posted February 11, 2020 at 09:48 PM Posted February 11, 2020 at 09:48 PM Never seen before picture. Any guess, when or where that was? Thanks!Or does someone have access to Abaca to search for it? Would be great! Thanks too! That’s outside the Dorchester hotel in London 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted February 11, 2020 at 11:02 PM Posted February 11, 2020 at 11:02 PM Yes there is! Thank you Quote
drove all night Posted February 13, 2020 at 12:58 AM Posted February 13, 2020 at 12:58 AM Looks to be 2013 LMBTL promo at the Dorchester London or some other fancy European hotel. Could also be New York promo for LMBTL, when she did The View THANKS! This was the first really useful reply! You are right! It's the Dorchester Hotel in London. Just don't know if it was the LMBTL promo in November or something else. Well, reg. her wardrobe it's very likely it was November! Thank you very much! Quote
drove all night Posted February 13, 2020 at 01:00 AM Posted February 13, 2020 at 01:00 AM That’s outside the Dorchester hotel in London Thank you very much for you help. At least the search is located on one spot! Quote
drove all night Posted February 13, 2020 at 06:32 PM Posted February 13, 2020 at 06:32 PM That’s outside the Dorchester hotel in LondonLooks to be 2013 LMBTL promo at the Dorchester London or some other fancy European hotel. Could also be New York promo for LMBTL, when she did The View Thank you, you both!You helped me to find the exact date: It was on November 6, 2013 outside of Dorchester hotel, London! :flowers: Quote
alltheway0384 Posted February 19, 2020 at 11:20 AM Posted February 19, 2020 at 11:20 AM Enjoy !!! 4 Quote
kellyfan161 Posted February 19, 2020 at 05:01 PM Posted February 19, 2020 at 05:01 PM Does anyone have this pic in HQ??!? Please please and thank you! Quote
Thomas Posted February 19, 2020 at 10:28 PM Posted February 19, 2020 at 10:28 PM Thanks alltheway0384 for your great photos! Some others I like, some rare and some not. 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 29, 2020 at 06:12 AM Posted February 29, 2020 at 06:12 AM I haven’t seen this photos from TC before https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Hglq4F4IZ/?igshid=1lxu6j0h6ma8i 1 Quote
ryba Posted February 29, 2020 at 11:57 AM Posted February 29, 2020 at 11:57 AM I haven’t seen this photos from TC before https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Hglq4F4IZ/?igshid=1lxu6j0h6ma8ithe first is in the tourbook. The second is totally new! 2 Quote
blacktooth Posted March 2, 2020 at 05:18 AM Posted March 2, 2020 at 05:18 AM Someone have this photo in large format (in colors) ? Quote
alextrusca Posted March 2, 2020 at 10:22 AM Posted March 2, 2020 at 10:22 AM I haven't seen this photos from TC before https://www.instagra...d=1lxu6j0h6ma8i the second one seems to be an outtake but her eyes and mouth look a bit strange there lol Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 2, 2020 at 12:24 PM Posted March 2, 2020 at 12:24 PM the second one seems to be an outtake but her eyes and mouth look a bit strange there lol Maybe because of the quality haha Quote
Nando Férri Posted March 2, 2020 at 03:02 PM Posted March 2, 2020 at 03:02 PM the second one seems to be an outtake but her eyes and mouth look a bit strange there lolIt’s a montage... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
blacktooth Posted March 6, 2020 at 02:00 PM Posted March 6, 2020 at 02:00 PM (edited) Edited March 6, 2020 at 02:01 PM by blacktooth Quote
Angel2006 Posted April 1, 2020 at 07:52 PM Posted April 1, 2020 at 07:52 PM I tried asking in the tour merchandise section of the forum and didn't get a response, so I decided to create a topic in hopes of getting a reply. Does anyone have an HD and up close picture of the Courage World Tour T shirt, where Celine is wearing red leggings and a white tank top? I would like to try and make my own T shirt, since I didn't buy this particular shirt at the concert and regret not purchasing it. Any help would be gladly appreciated. Quote
josedion1999 Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:29 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:29 AM (edited) Hello everyone!I am looking for original Unison VHS cover photo, or scanned in high quality. Someone has?Thanks! Edited April 5, 2020 at 08:34 AM by josedion1999 Quote Les Cinq - Fã-Clube | Céline Dion | Brasil http://instagram.com/lescinqceline
josedion1999 Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:30 AM Posted April 5, 2020 at 08:30 AM (edited) . Edited April 5, 2020 at 08:37 AM by josedion1999 Quote Les Cinq - Fã-Clube | Céline Dion | Brasil http://instagram.com/lescinqceline
GPK5050 Posted April 7, 2020 at 03:55 AM Posted April 7, 2020 at 03:55 AM Hi all... A while ago I had a collection of different photos from a single photo shoot, but I have lost the disc that I had them saved on. I did find a file that had one of the photos with a color background. All of the photos from the shoot had a white background. Can anyone direct me to some site where I can get these photos again? Thank you... Greg Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 7, 2020 at 01:42 PM Posted April 7, 2020 at 01:42 PM I’m really so in love with this shots (during TC era). She looks so so gorgeous! https://www.instagram.com/p/B-qQxanFZQN/?igshid=1wyugvwa0kcra Quote
alltheway0384 Posted April 18, 2020 at 09:52 AM Posted April 18, 2020 at 09:52 AM Many pictures in real size . 260 ImagesEnjoy It http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/mgmqetmli4nexym3vf1umizdrv1niwc5 4 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 18, 2020 at 10:13 AM Posted April 18, 2020 at 10:13 AM When is this picture from? Quote The best is yet to come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.