ehild Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:31 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:31 PM It’s not her. It’s a old photo from a Italy exposition from a photographer from 1970The quality of that picture is not from 1970, if that's what you were trying to say lol. It's definitely recent. And reminiscent of the other nude photo she took a few years ago. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelineTheBest5 Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:41 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:41 PM The quality of that picture is not from 1970, if that's what you were trying to say lol. It's definitely recent. And reminiscent of the other nude photo she took a few years ago. It’s not her. http://revistaelbosco.blogspot.com/p/michael-papendiec.html 3 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
blacktooth Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:47 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 03:47 PM if you want to get the ORIGINAL PHOTO QUALITY i can share it.... but for only 1 day - i'll delete the LINK after. http://thumbs2.imagebam.com/9a/a4/26/288c251280899924.jpg Quote
Javito Posted July 21, 2019 at 04:02 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 04:02 PM (edited) It’s not her. It’s a old photo from a Italy exposition from a photographer from 1970 Thank God! I was already horrified with this picture lol Edited July 21, 2019 at 04:03 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
maki_Dion-er Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:08 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:08 PM It’s not her. http://revistaelbosco.blogspot.com/p/michael-papendiec.html It looked a lot like her. Kind of disappointed it isn't lol. 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:44 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:44 PM It looked a lot like her. Kind of disappointed it isn't lol. That is weird, it does look quite a lot like her. Where did this picture even come from? As in where did someone spot it, think it was her and post it on here? I mean surely this is quite an obscure image to pick up on. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:50 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 07:50 PM We have a new photo I wonder where this comes from. The nose, the chin, the eyes... so not Celine!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
sarit_celine Posted July 21, 2019 at 09:32 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 09:32 PM Oh LMAO, she looks so much like her, it's the closest look I've seen Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Alex_Incognito Posted July 21, 2019 at 10:15 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 10:15 PM Just because a woman’s hair is in a bun doesnt make her Celine 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Taking Chances Posted July 21, 2019 at 10:55 PM Posted July 21, 2019 at 10:55 PM (edited) Oh! I just assumed it was Celine. It looked similar to me, but I didn't look very close. Well, lets hope we get something way better and in COLORS for the album cover! Edited July 21, 2019 at 10:56 PM by Taking Chances 1 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted July 22, 2019 at 03:40 AM Posted July 22, 2019 at 03:40 AM Few months back thats a lake las vegas driver Where’s this from? Quote
scielle Posted July 24, 2019 at 02:53 AM Posted July 24, 2019 at 02:53 AM Here's baby Celine with baby Bryan Adams at the 1982 Yamaha Popular Song Contest 😊https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Rf9-lo6qF/?igshid=16r3qe74ybp1s 7 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 24, 2019 at 04:16 AM Posted July 24, 2019 at 04:16 AM I have some questions about picture editing. Since this is a topic about pictures, I thought it would be a good place to ask. Does anyone know if it's okay to edit a picture with a logo on it, like Just Jared for example or any other picture with there own personal logos? I've edited pictures before using the paint program on my computer, like my profile picture for example. I added hearts and stars in the background of the new Celinununu pic. Is that okay to do with any picture from the internet that's saved to my PC? Is it also okay to crop certain pictures with logos, change there size to make them larger or smaller, crop out a logo and add your own border or design to a picture as long as it's not used in a commercial way to promote something and it's just saved to my personal PC? I am mainly asking these questions, because Google Crome wanted to do an update on my phone and it said in the statement agreement, something about copyright and not being allowed to edit or change a picture. If anyone knows anything about this and could give me piece of mind in any way I would really appreciate it, because I am totally clueless when it comes to this stuff and I just want to be safe. I will remove my profile pic for now, until someone tells me whether or not it's okay to use an edited version of a Celininununu photoshoot pic or not? If anyone could also help answer my other picture editing question, I would really appreciate it. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted July 24, 2019 at 08:20 AM Posted July 24, 2019 at 08:20 AM I have some questions about picture editing. Since this is a topic about pictures, I thought it would be a good place to ask. Does anyone know if it's okay to edit a picture with a logo on it, like Just Jared for example or any other picture with there own personal logos? I've edited pictures before using the paint program on my computer, like my profile picture for example. I added hearts and stars in the background of the new Celinununu pic. Is that okay to do with any picture from the internet that's saved to my PC? Is it also okay to crop certain pictures with logos, change there size to make them larger or smaller, crop out a logo and add your own border or design to a picture as long as it's not used in a commercial way to promote something and it's just saved to my personal PC? I am mainly asking these questions, because Google Crome wanted to do an update on my phone and it said in the statement agreement, something about copyright and not being allowed to edit or change a picture. If anyone knows anything about this and could give me piece of mind in any way I would really appreciate it, because I am totally clueless when it comes to this stuff and I just want to be safe. I will remove my profile pic for now, until someone tells me whether or not it's okay to use an edited version of a Celininununu photoshoot pic or not? If anyone could also help answer my other picture editing question, I would really appreciate it. As far as I know using pictures for fan art is okay, as long as you don't profit from it. I've been doing it for years and tons of people online do it. I think you run across more problems when uploading videos with copyrighted content to youtube but the most that happens is that the video gets blocked or you're asked to remove it. 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 24, 2019 at 08:42 PM Posted July 24, 2019 at 08:42 PM As far as I know using pictures for fan art is okay, as long as you don't profit from it. I've been doing it for years and tons of people online do it. I think you run across more problems when uploading videos with copyrighted content to youtube but the most that happens is that the video gets blocked or you're asked to remove it. Thank you. Quote
Loup_garou Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:25 AM Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:25 AM https://www.casimages.com/a/k1wEi Thank you so much for the amazing pictures....by any chance would you have an HQ of this one from 1996, It's one of my all time favorites I even had at one point a poster with the classic logo on front. 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted August 13, 2019 at 11:13 AM Posted August 13, 2019 at 11:13 AM Thank you so much for the amazing pictures....by any chance would you have an HQ of this one from 1996, It's one of my all time favorites I even had at one point a poster with the classic logo on front. I remember in 1996, I walked into a CD store and had this picture in a frame in the store, he was big, how much nostalgia. 3 Quote
mirage Posted August 15, 2019 at 07:01 PM Posted August 15, 2019 at 07:01 PM Don't know what it is but they look weird 1 Quote
Javito Posted August 15, 2019 at 07:21 PM Posted August 15, 2019 at 07:21 PM She doesn’t look natural in those pictures and her smile is not hers... like forced. The first TTWII pic is mirrored... Fakes! 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 16, 2019 at 08:32 AM Posted August 16, 2019 at 08:32 AM She doesn't look natural in those pictures and her smile is not hers... like forced. The first TTWII pic is mirrored... Fakes! I was just about to send you that picture on WhatsApp 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
ryba Posted August 16, 2019 at 10:20 AM Posted August 16, 2019 at 10:20 AM That’s what happens when fans have to wait forever and ever for a Celine album to be released. They don’t know what to do so they fake her pictures lol 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted August 16, 2019 at 02:25 PM Posted August 16, 2019 at 02:25 PM (edited) I've been looking for this picture, so thank you. Edited August 16, 2019 at 02:26 PM by Taking Chances Quote
Ukrfan Posted August 16, 2019 at 05:24 PM Posted August 16, 2019 at 05:24 PM https://nsa40.casimages.com/img/2019/08/15/mini_190815084851456587.jpg This is one of my favorite pictures of Celine! She kinda reminds me of Mona Lisa here. All the Way... was the first Celine's album I bought, so this photo brings me some sweet memories. 2 Quote
scielle Posted August 28, 2019 at 01:12 AM Posted August 28, 2019 at 01:12 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/B1sE7OXgSVA/?igshid=1ehxe45c869dd 1 Quote
drove all night Posted August 28, 2019 at 09:29 AM Posted August 28, 2019 at 09:29 AM I'm joke for pay!!!! Enjoy the pictures . Last shoot with rene in Las vegas for people magazine . https://www.casimages.com/a/2jbcj THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I ever never thought I would see more than thumbnails of these - meanwhile - historic pictures! But thanks to your generosity I can watch them now. They are so bittersweet. Who of us might have guessed way back then that it would be the last time we saw René! May I ask you something else: Do you have pictures of her sold Jupiter Island estate? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 29, 2019 at 07:42 AM Posted August 29, 2019 at 07:42 AM One of my favorite photoshoot of Céline back in the late 90’s! She really looks like a model here and so fierce! I think they also pick this shot for her A New Day logo (silhouette) https://www.instagram.com/p/B1pKvXSl-oW/?igshid=2hay7w8p6i9d 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 31, 2019 at 11:17 AM Posted August 31, 2019 at 11:17 AM Is this real or edited by a fan? https://www.instagram.com/p/B10ioY5FZxv/?igshid=vko00f55wyhg Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.