Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for all the stuff, lucky people who meet her at the airport :yes:

 

Here you have some pics that you can find right here, www.tdg.ch, they're in flash format but now you can download it if you want... :wink:

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna1.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna2.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna3.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna4.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna5.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna6.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna7.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna8.jpg

 

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/Alberdr2/tribuna9.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg

Posted
OMG she was amazing!!! I miss the concert so much!! :(

What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour.

 

Celine Je T'aime!!

 

I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!!

 

My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep

Posted

I won't add pictures as I am on holidays very far from my powerful and quick laptop, but here is my review of this concert:

 

After having waited for so much time, it was finally the night of the concert. When I arrived to my seat, I could not believe it, I was sitted in the first row, right in front of the middle of the scene, a dream come true : :wub:

 

The stage was not a 360° one, but a simple one with the entire public sitting in from of it (24'000 people).

 

The concert began on time with the first part which was quite good. Michael Gregorio , the young French imitator is very talented, and won the heart of the public. But the crowd was also waiting eagerly for Céline.

 

We got a first glance of her when she arrived to her changing room on the left side of the stage. And 3 minutes later, the intro began. Not only the images on the remix of I drove all night but also images from her previous Taking Chances concerts all around the world.

 

And at last the diva was there, in front of us, beautiful in her short mauve dress. She first sang I drove all night. Everybody was standing, dancing, singing, it was unbelievable. We were then asked by the security to sit down for the next song which was J'irai où tu iras. I especially love that one and Céline's energy was perfect.

 

After that song Céline said hello to Geneva and told us that it had been too long since her last concert here 10 years ago. She also said that 20 years ago she won the Eurosong contest for Switzerland and that she was very proud that we trusted her at that time. She also said how much she enjoyed touring the world with her family. Then she sang Destin and Taking Chances. I love that song on the album but live it is even better, so much power and beauty, simply amazing. Then Céline went to her changing room and Mego played his flamenco.

 

At the end of the flamenco, Céline appeared with her white cloak, her high black leather boots and her shinny white-silver-and-black dress, waouh, Your eyes on me was on. The wind in her cloak, the dancers, the end of the song with the dancer standing close to Céline, it was really sexy . When the dancer left after the song she made a kind of funny face, a bit like after the song Seduces me in Las Vegas, it was very cute.

 

Ziggy was the next song, sang by Céline with a lot of emotion. The next one, Dans un autre monde, was more energetic, Céline went constantly from one side of the scene to the other. And then it was time for All by myself. Before singing the famous part of the song where she has to reach that special note, we could see that Céline was regrouping her energy and concentrating on reaching the note. The music stopped and she sang that part a capella. It was incredible: so high, so right and so powerful. At the end of the song, she laid on the scene, then went again to her changin room.

 

There was a transition with images from the photo shoots and the dancers.

 

After that transition, Céline came back on stage with her black pants, black top and shining waitcoast, she looked a bit like a seventies singer. It suited her very much. I am alive was the first song of this new "chapter" of the concert. Its musical arrangement was very African, with incredible dancing on stage. It was followed but a moving Je sais pas and an extraordinary My love. Céline told us that this song from her new album was very special for her, moving her deeply each time she sang it. She began the song a capella, it was so beautiful, there was not a sound in the stadium, everybody was being enraptured by her christal clear voice, so perfect, magical and full of repressed tears. Maybe the best moment of the evening. At the end of the song, the entire crowd was standing, clapping, shouting words of love to a deeply moved Céline.

 

She introduced the next song by telling us that amongst the many love songs that Jean-Jacques Goldman has written for her, the one that totally represents the essence of love is S'il suffisait d'aimer. Again the crowd was hysterical at the end of this song.

Then came Alone, an other very emotional song.

 

Change of scenery with We will rock you. The entire crowd was standing, clapping hands and singing. I also had the good surprise to see myself on the giant screen above the stage Céline told us that she admired and loved Freddy Mercury and that she would sing the last song he recorded before dying: Show must go on. That song also held a special meaning for her. Céline's voice is as talented as Freddy Mercury's one, another great moment of the show.

 

Céline ran to her changin room while the chorus began a medley (Sex Machine, Soul Man, Lady Marmalade, Respect, I Got the Feelin') with Céline joining them for the last 30 seconds of it. She was wearing a white short dress and her stupefying white boots. She song It's A Man's World. I must confess it is the song that I appreciated less. But then she asked everybody to stand up for the next song Love can move mountains and we could run up to the barrier in front of the stage, being 2 metres closer to her than before . A lot of people also came from the back of the sitting rows to join us and dance. As usual, that song was full of love and energy.

 

Céline said bye and thanks and disappeared in her changing room, coming back quickly with her golden dress to sing River deep mountain high. The choregraphy looked very much like the Las vegas one. She was beautiful, sexy, a real diva. The end of the song just arrived too quickly, we could have gone on for hours!

 

Another visit to the changing room before coming back with her long black evening dress for the last 2 songs of the evening: My heart will go on and Pour que tu m'aimes encore. Before singing this last one, Céline told us that she could not leave us without telling us that she loved us. The crowd was delighted and sang both the songs from the first to the last note.

 

Céline and her band made a final good bye and they were gone. On the screen, you could read: Merci, Love, Céline...

 

In total, she sang for one hour and forty minutes. It just seemed too short. But it was a fabulous evening, thank you so much Céline

 

Hélène

  • Like 1
Posted

cool review Indi3 thank you. sounded like a great night!! B)

 

 

post-19521-1216312871_thumb.jpg

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

What the hell is that haunting picture?

 

 

We were then asked by the security to sit down for the next song which was J'irai où tu iras.

 

Why did security have to do that? I don't get it. :(

p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
Wow, your photo is the best, shishi!! :D Céline looks really happy and radiant on it and so do you! :D Love this picture - congratulations!!! :D

 

thank you :shy: it was so funny because rené can't take the picture, it's my best moment with céline :wub: :wub: :wub: she is really fantastic, Céline I love you :w00t:

 

pat200 = I believe 9 times :shy: :wub:

 

I wish this moments with celine at all people, it's so wonderfull :in_love:

 

:jawdrop: *dies*

 

Thank you for the pics, everybody!

My Taking Chances World Tour

Amsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11

Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40

Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

 

 

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

Posted
The concert was sooo great and I was that lucky to meet Céline at the airport, get two autographs and a photo with her *wow*

 

here are some pics that I took at the airport! Enjoy!

 

I was really nervous but I didn't realise that I was standing right next to Céline. At first I was to shy to ask her whether I could take a picture with her but then I thought that this might be the one and only chance to get one and so I asked. She looked at me and said: "Of course". Then I a friend of mine should have taken the picture but I couldn't find her at first and Céline like three times: "Who takes the picture?!". I tell you I was dying because I thought that at any moment she would move on, but eventually I got it and was happy that she smiled as she didn't on the picture with a friend of mine. I am so happy right now. Céline was very relaxed and kind and everybody got what they came for - it was the perfect day I tell you!

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215521299.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215814628.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215819602.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215075581.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215669388.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215364423.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215390725.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215703529.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215715193.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215849644.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215755166.JPG

 

http://picupload.org/images/1215015266.JPG

 

when did you met celine? wich day was that? on July 9 or 10?????????????? :o

Posted

video will come tomorow...

I ask everyone that made videos of it to post them so we could have a lot of things about this wonderfull live.

thank you all

post-48-1258882256_thumb.jpg

 

 

A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...

She have 3... le miracle est partout!

Walls "Fashionista"

 

My last walls

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...