Davey84 Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:02 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:02 PM I hope she chucked TPOL for ever!!! well at least for the next 2 tours/shows I'm kinda bummed now that she didn't do the same in Arras: no TPOL, but Alone instead Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CSCfan Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:33 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:33 PM Has anybody thought that maybe Celine has different contractual agreements with different venues? As such, she may have shorter time limits in certain venues and in other occasions she may have the flexibility to perform additional material. For example, in South Africa, Japan, and Australia, among other tour stops, Celine performed many songs. Now we're seeing that in certain venues she has had to omit 1 or 2 songs. I don't think it's a matter of, "Well, today I don't feel like singing this or that..." but a matter of making chances to meet certain requirements. Then again, though I don't speak French, I would have expected the set list to include other songs in French. I'm sure Celine has her reasons for doing what she does. Just my two cents I suppose. Well there is truth to that....there's a 'curfew' in a lot of countries and if the artists don't respect that, they will just cut off electricity. So it's certainly possible a song or 2 can be omitted because of that. I remember it was once the case with The Corrs at a concert in the US. There was a curfew at 10.30pm I believe and they were into their last song....suddenly everything went dark; no sound, no lights, nothing. Later it was made clear that it was because of curfew. That sucks! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Dionesque Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:38 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:38 PM (edited) Here's an article about the show: Le bon conte de Céline I'm posting it mostly because there's a photo there, dated by them from 1996, which I have never seen before. I have never seen anything from that photoshoot and she loooks worthy! THANKS!! I've never seen that pic before either!! it's dated 1996, but either it's early 1996, or more likely 1995! Well, this pic isn't new and it's not from 1996. It was part of promo pics for "The Colour Of My Love" album. I have this pic and an another one as dia. If I get how to make a digital picture of a dia, I'll try to post these pics here. Any advices? Edited July 10, 2008 at 02:39 PM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Javier_Natalio Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:41 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 02:41 PM I do have a hunch, and it is that for Europe they took an international aproach to the setlist, including many many english songs, but that will be reversed for the french-canadian shows where she might sing in english only the songs from Taking Chances, but not the old stuff so that she can include more french hits. Just a hunch, or maybe wishful thinking. Quote
Bruno Dion Posted July 10, 2008 at 03:13 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 03:13 PM thank´s for pictures Thomas! Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
pol Posted July 10, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 04:44 PM pol videos were there for sure.... i think sometimes that you don't think.... the person posted just the songs! Maybe I didn't say obviously in my post what I meant but you don't have to go so far with you assumptions, anewdayhascome.... I meant that in the setlist posted before, there are only regular songs, and all of the intermissions are not included. I didn't mean they weren't performed!! Of course I know they were! That's ridiculous...I wrote so because the person above me stated that the setlist is getting shorter and shorter so I tried to explain it and show my point of view. Read carefully! Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Davey84 Posted July 10, 2008 at 05:40 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 05:40 PM picture from the dutch site www.nu.nl 'Celine Dion performs in Genève'... they didn't even had a picture of her, when she was here in Amsterdam!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Esther Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:02 PM ohh that's interesting Davey! Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
I Surrender Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:03 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:03 PM Thanks for the pics so far. No reviews yet ? Am dying to read some Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
4celine Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:30 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:30 PM video will come latter... Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
PrincessCéline Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:33 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:33 PM http://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/0c30498956a88cd1f967abfd49f6edcd.jpghttp://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/0466a29fd160156b03fd0b54c9df8435.jpg Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
A New Day Has Come Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:38 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:38 PM http://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/0c30498956a88cd1f967abfd49f6edcd.jpghttp://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/0466a29fd160156b03fd0b54c9df8435.jpg WOW you were extremely close to Celine that is insane. Love the Pictures and thank you thomas for the pictures and the setlist as well. Quote
PrincessCéline Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:40 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:40 PM At the end of the show, we could run near the stage. It was great. Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Galuush Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:44 PM Author Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:44 PM (edited) She was Amazing.Can somone put the songs she sang?She sang The power of love or not? Edited July 10, 2008 at 06:45 PM by Galuush Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
4celine Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:48 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 06:48 PM At the end of the show, we could run near the stage. It was great. not for me... i Can't stand up... i couldnt see the end of the show. Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
PrincessCéline Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:38 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:38 PM http://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/966c981dfabd7c6adf7633ae5b573b74.jpghttp://images4.hiboox.com/images/2808/8634920e8d652063d5072f00f4651538.jpg Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
binsk Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:46 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:46 PM (edited) i don't understand why ZURICH had an english set list and GENEVA had a french set list...they're the same country can someone explain that please Edited July 10, 2008 at 07:46 PM by binsk Quote -RK
CSCfan Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:51 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 07:51 PM It's always been like that....Zurich is in the Northern part, close to Germany. Geneva is in the southwestern part, very close to France.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
binsk Posted July 10, 2008 at 08:01 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 08:01 PM oh thats interesting thanks Quote -RK
racey3229 Posted July 10, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 08:54 PM well i just got home to the uk, we left on 2nd july for nice, then went to geneva on 8th! we have had a fab time, celine was on form on both nights. last night i saw two fights within the stadium when she was singing, it was totally crazy, as people were trying to push to the front,the security was not good at all!!!! But as i said the concert was excellent, we saw a part of the sound check too through a tiny gap between the doors, we could hear the full sound check,it was great!!! apparantly celine was dancing with a mop on her head ha ha,she is crazy!!! now i have to wait till jan till i see her 3 times in florida!!! but i know i am lucky to have seen her already!! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
JP Posted July 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM (edited) All By Myself Speech (Mention the Eurovision) Alone (Bad Quality) Rehearsals J'irai ou tu iras I Drove All Night Je Sais Pas Eyes On Me Taking Chances My Love I'm Alive Edited July 10, 2008 at 10:33 PM by JP Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Bruno Dion Posted July 10, 2008 at 11:38 PM Posted July 10, 2008 at 11:38 PM thank´s for videos Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
vr6chickbeenfound Posted July 11, 2008 at 01:21 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 01:21 AM lol i love how she tips over at the end of the all by myself vid.......shes hilarious Quote http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png
vivien Posted July 11, 2008 at 04:43 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 04:43 AM Thank you!!!I love these videos Quote
Esther Posted July 11, 2008 at 07:29 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 07:29 AM It's always been like that....Zurich is in the Northern part, close to Germany. Geneva is in the southwestern part, very close to France..plus the locals in Zurich speak German and the locals in Geneva speak French.. Quote Love, Esther - 2th of June - Amsterdam Arena - the Netherlands- 15th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas- 16th of March 2011- Caesars Palace Las Vegas - it was absolutely amazing!- My FacebookMy Twitter
littlechap Posted July 11, 2008 at 08:19 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 08:19 AM The show was amazing Celine was amazing Thank you for the pics and the videos. I'm happy to see some pictures in a much better quality than my ones. Thanks Quote **Sometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to love for the power of love** http://anni.souleye.de/IMG_1.jpg Frankfurt 14-06-2008Geneva 09-07-2008 http://anni.souleye.de/Blinkie5.gif
Un Rêve Posted July 11, 2008 at 08:33 AM Posted July 11, 2008 at 08:33 AM Thanks for the videos! They're very clear and not as shaky as the ones I'm used to seeing Is Elise wearing a different dress? And her hair is very different from how it looked during the shows in Arras and Amsterdam. Maybe I'm only seeing this now, I can be slow like that. I like this dress though! Quote
shishi Posted July 11, 2008 at 12:35 PM Posted July 11, 2008 at 12:35 PM she have to talk about the eurovision ! the show was great but the people have don't many applause and when I was upright (?? it's correct) the people say "seat down" and drew me by the shirt !! they were very aggressive I have to meet céline at the airport she was so nice, she recognized me and she have to accept for take a picture with me she have to tended the camera to rené by saying "you like to make that" and that thus did not function one laughed well together and she said to Rene " you will arrive there my love" lol very very good moment rené have to take my picture with céline it's so fun sorry for my english Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
Teodora Posted July 11, 2008 at 01:45 PM Posted July 11, 2008 at 01:45 PM she have to talk about the eurovision ! the show was great but the people have don't many applause and when I was upright (?? it's correct) the people say "seat down" and drew me by the shirt !! they were very aggressive I have to meet céline at the airport she was so nice, she recognized me and she have to accept for take a picture with me she have to tended the camera to rené by saying "you like to make that" and that thus did not function one laughed well together and she said to Rene " you will arrive there my love" lol very very good moment rené have to take my picture with céline it's so fun sorry for my english That's so funny! I love it when she teases Rene, she's so cute! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.