4celine Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:21 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:21 PM More... Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
4celine Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:25 PM And more... Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
4celine Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:27 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 12:27 PM Last one of mines Someone was there with me and will give me his pics.I'll post them later Quote A NEW DAY HAS COME - She was wayting for so long for a miracle to come...She have 3... le miracle est partout!Walls "Fashionista" My last wallsWalls with the AND[blu-ray] Screencaps My love - home video
Terre Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:14 PM DUAM Thank you so much for the airport pics! You guys are so lucky! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
maceta_biloxi Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:32 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 03:32 PM So.. No The Power Of Love !! Incredible THANK GOD Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Timster Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:47 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:47 PM I can't understand why they took out TPOL. It's lipped anyway so why would it make any difference to the show? I assumed that was a song that would be performed throughout the entire tour! Oh well I'm glad she sang it in Manchester... Quote
carlottazenere Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:52 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:52 PM I met céline at the airport too http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/6673/dsc00181ip4.th.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3180/concertoginevra012wf8.th.jpg http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3180/concertoginevra012wf8.th.jpg http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/5536/concertoginevra014ab4.th.jpg http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9076/concertoginevra009jl1.th.jpg Quote Je m'inventerai reine pour que tu me retiennesJe me ferai nouvelle pour que le feu reprenneJe deviendrai ces autres qui te donnent du plaisirVos jeux seront les notres si tel est ton desirPlus brillante plus belle pour une autre étincelleJe me changerai en or pour que tu m' aimes encore http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/3121/celyfunnybx0.png
MusicSmiley Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:53 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 06:53 PM i have to say that i wasn't really sad she didn't sing that song in geneva! 'cause it's not my favourite one, i've heard it too often, and you can reeeeally hear that it's lipped! and i didn't even realize at first that she didn't sing it! at the end of the show, i said to my friend "not that i missed it, but did she sing the power of love???" and he was like "eeeeuh, i don't know, i don't think so!"! thank you for the pictures! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Smiley7/plaines1.jpg taking chances world tour:paris (19.05.), amsterdam (02.06.), zurich (24.06.), milano (03.07.), geneva (09.07.)montréal (15.08.), québec city (22.08.), montréal (25.08.)
pat200 Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:03 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:03 PM it's my photo with celine at the airport taking by René it's a great moment céline was so sweet, so nice, so funny, I don't forget this moment thank you Celine wow u r so lucky! how many times have u had a picture with her? Quote
shishi Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:09 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:09 PM (edited) Wow, your photo is the best, shishi!! Céline looks really happy and radiant on it and so do you! Love this picture - congratulations!!! thank you it was so funny because rené can't take the picture, it's my best moment with céline she is really fantastic, Céline I love you pat200 = I believe 9 times I wish this moments with celine at all people, it's so wonderfull Edited July 14, 2008 at 07:11 PM by shishi Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
I Surrender Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:31 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:31 PM Shishi u are one lucky girl. Great pics Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Teodora Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:32 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 07:32 PM OMG! I love the green ring and bracelet! The other bracelet is beautiful too. Thank you for the photos! Quote
Dionesque Posted July 14, 2008 at 08:45 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 08:45 PM So many lucky people in Geneva! I'm happy for all of you! Carlotta, your photos with Celine are great quality and I think it's really funny how Celine is showing off her jewelry on those pictures with you, hihi! Shishi, you know I envy you very much!!! And I think it's a pity you are not going to Montreal - would love to meet you again - Amsterdam was too short.... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
shishi Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:53 AM Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:53 AM Shishi, you know I envy you very much!!! And I think it's a pity you are not going to Montreal - would love to meet you again - Amsterdam was too short.... yes it's a pity I would love to ... But I don't have Holiday I take Holiday for September ... but I hope that celine finish the taking chances tour in montreal Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
pat200 Posted July 15, 2008 at 04:58 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 04:58 PM Wow, your photo is the best, shishi!! Céline looks really happy and radiant on it and so do you! Love this picture - congratulations!!! thank you it was so funny because rené can't take the picture, it's my best moment with céline she is really fantastic, Céline I love you pat200 = I believe 9 times I wish this moments with celine at all people, it's so wonderfull wow!!! i would love to meet her just once face to face! oh who am i kidding, i would love to meet her many times! i am happy for you, and hope you keep on meting her when you go to her concerts Quote
PrincessCéline Posted July 15, 2008 at 05:09 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 05:09 PM Et moi, j'attendais comme un niais, à l'aéroport, mais l'aéroport normal Si j'avais su... Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Galuush Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:15 PM Author Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:15 PM Was that her forst time in Geneva?Where she stayed at Geneva?!How you met her at the airport?! Thanks for the pics!!God she was so amazing at the concert!! I can't believe that I saw her! Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
Galuush Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:38 PM Author Posted July 15, 2008 at 08:38 PM I heard her sound check!!! It was soooo amazing!!! I freaked out and my mum took pics of me and I didn't came out so nice... more wired!!! Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
shishi Posted July 15, 2008 at 09:53 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 09:53 PM wow!!! i would love to meet her just once face to face! oh who am i kidding, i would love to meet her many times! i am happy for you, and hope you keep on meting her when you go to her concerts thank you very mush I hope for you ! nothing is impossible Et moi, j'attendais comme un niais, à l'aéroport, mais l'aéroport normal Si j'avais su... j'ai fait ça aussi en allemagne maintenant j'ai compris qu'il y avait des endroits "spéciaux" Was that her forst time in Geneva? no Where she stayed at Geneva?! she have no staying in geneva after the show How you met her at the airport?! I have waited at the entered on the level where its car waited Thanks for the pics!! God she was so amazing at the concert!! I can't believe that I saw her! Quote Adieu "Taking chances Tour" http://img5.hostingpics.net/pics/530289nice__233__copie.jpg"My Taking Chances Tour" ce fut 7 Pays de Traversés, 17 villes de visitées ... non loin de 38 000 km parcourus pour 28 concerts remplis d'émotion, d'amour, de joie, d'énergie, ... Autour de Céline bien sûr mais aussi de son staff et de ses fans ... que de belles rencontres <3 MERCI CELINE xxxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHl5uINhpU
minou_ Posted July 15, 2008 at 11:29 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 11:29 PM Hi everybody I was also one of the lucky people at the airport. You saw my pic with Celine above (from vroni). Thought I post some others I made there. Here with Renés son (don't know which one )http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/5104/minoupatrickcg5.th.jpgRenéhttp://img149.imageshack.us/img149/9514/reneflughafenwi8.th.jpgSigned Booklethttp://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6820/coversyr5ac0.th.jpg And here one collage from my pics I took of the Geneva-concerthttp://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3559/wpcelinegenfio6.th.jpg And here one clip of River Deep Mountain High from the concerthttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/9007/bild1ya3.png Enjoy! Quote
Galuush Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:38 AM Author Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:38 AM Thanks!!You are very lucky. I wish I knew which aurport it was . Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
Teodora Posted July 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted July 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM That's Jean-Pierre in the picture with you minou. At least I think so. I'm sure it's not Patrick, it looks like Jean-Pierre, but I haven't seen a photo of him in years, he's really low profile, compared to Rene's other children. Quote
VintageCeline Posted July 16, 2008 at 03:18 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 03:18 PM WOW! Thankyou for the airport pictures! they are all amazing, You lucky people! I'm glad everyone enjoyed themselves, CELIINE! COME BACK TO THE UK!! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
MusicSmiley Posted July 16, 2008 at 04:14 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 04:14 PM great pictures, thank you! jean-pierre looks a lot better than patrick! he could easily be a bodyguard! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Smiley7/plaines1.jpg taking chances world tour:paris (19.05.), amsterdam (02.06.), zurich (24.06.), milano (03.07.), geneva (09.07.)montréal (15.08.), québec city (22.08.), montréal (25.08.)
Thomas Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:15 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:15 PM http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/7606/weddingck8.jpg They're quite different looking so it's easy to tell them apart when you know who is who. You hardly EVER see Jean-Pierre but Patrick will be a familiar face for most people since he's in charge of Celine's tours and has been in lots of photos over the years. Quote
Galuush Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:31 PM Author Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:31 PM Ptrick looks more like Rene Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
MusicSmiley Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:42 PM Posted July 16, 2008 at 07:42 PM and jean-pierre looks a lot better now than in 1994! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/Smiley7/plaines1.jpg taking chances world tour:paris (19.05.), amsterdam (02.06.), zurich (24.06.), milano (03.07.), geneva (09.07.)montréal (15.08.), québec city (22.08.), montréal (25.08.)
Galuush Posted July 16, 2008 at 08:37 PM Author Posted July 16, 2008 at 08:37 PM and jean-pierre looks a lot better now than in 1994! You right!! Quote What you say to Taking Chances? - 9/7/2008 - My own Taking chances tour. Celine Je T'aime!! I just want to live while I'm alive - Bon Jovi!! My God, I was settling in for a long winter's nap. I've been nominated, like 789 times, but it hasn't been since the Mesozoic Era that I've actually won - Meryl Streep
Chula Posted July 17, 2008 at 03:44 AM Posted July 17, 2008 at 03:44 AM I love All By Myself She laid on her side. Quote
danger Posted July 17, 2008 at 08:19 AM Posted July 17, 2008 at 08:19 AM he look sgoooooooooooooooooooooooood Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.