idroveallnight Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:13 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 03:13 PM What night was it that she tripped over during Im your angel??? Anyways I caught it on video and I need to post it! So flipping funny.That might get as many hits on YouTube that Beyonce got in the vid of her falling down the stairs during one of her shows. She just got so emotional singing with Barnev that she kinda lost her balance and took a little trip to the side. I think she gave him a thumbs up when it was over too lol. Quote
Salla Posted September 20, 2008 at 04:09 PM Posted September 20, 2008 at 04:09 PM What night was it that she tripped over during Im your angel??? Anyways I caught it on video and I need to post it! So flipping funny. Yesss, I NEED that video! Quote
Celinenvegas Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:07 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 06:07 AM this video i took 9/12 in newark as she was leaving the venue You must've been standing right near me because I had the same view and I can hear myself yelling out to Celine. Hahahaha Quote ~J O E Y~
CSCfan Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:51 AM OMG.....this is probably the best performance of "My Love": Especially because this is the first time I've heard her sing "I KNOW I made it clear right from the start" in the last line (did she do it anywhere else??)... :wub: Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Thomas Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:06 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:06 AM She's done that at a few shows recently, in NY, Washington etc. I wonder if it just came back to her or whether someone told her? If so, someone tell her about IYA too!! Quote
CSCfan Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM Posted September 21, 2008 at 11:23 AM Lol yeah Maybe she thinks 'when the end is drawing near" is too pessimistic Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Chula Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM "I'm Your Angel" video please! Quote
anget64 Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:09 PM this video i took 9/12 in newark as she was leaving the venue You must've been standing right near me because I had the same view and I can hear myself yelling out to Celine. Hahahaha THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!you can kinda see me towards the right in the stands she signed my cd and my friend and i screaming THANK YOU crazy .... i didn't think anyone got this on tape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
anget64 Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM Posted September 21, 2008 at 10:48 PM can someone upload that video of her leaving to one of those websites like megaupload or any others cuz i really want this video thank so much! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
kathyc25 Posted September 22, 2008 at 01:21 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 01:21 PM OMG.....this is probably the best performance of "My Love": Especially because this is the first time I've heard her sing "I KNOW I made it clear right from the start" in the last line (did she do it anywhere else??)... :wub: glad you like my video Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
celinevegas Posted September 22, 2008 at 05:50 PM Posted September 22, 2008 at 05:50 PM OMG.....this is probably the best performance of "My Love": Especially because this is the first time I've heard her sing "I KNOW I made it clear right from the start" in the last line (did she do it anywhere else??)... :wub:She was really magnificent in this song this evening there..And then I like very much the intro of the beginning when she speaks she is there funny, but remains still and always moving when she describes sound felt on this song Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Koolan Posted September 23, 2008 at 01:29 AM Posted September 23, 2008 at 01:29 AM What night was it that she tripped over during Im your angel??? Anyways I caught it on video and I need to post it! So flipping funny. that was funny! You need to post it already! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedream Posted September 25, 2008 at 05:13 PM Posted September 25, 2008 at 05:13 PM (edited) What night was it that she tripped over during Im your angel???Anyways I caught it on video and I need to post it! So flipping funny. that was funny! You need to post it already! Yes please, I can't wait!! It would help me with my CDWS too Edited September 25, 2008 at 05:13 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
LVCeline Posted September 26, 2008 at 03:25 AM Posted September 26, 2008 at 03:25 AM Wow! Koolan was right, those are two of the best performances of TC and ML that I've heard! I wish that performance was on the new cd, it was near perfect! Her voice sounded great that night so far! Quote
JLynnL24 Posted September 26, 2008 at 04:26 PM Author Posted September 26, 2008 at 04:26 PM Here's a video we took that night of RDMH...hope you all enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yll9uZkVK18 Quote http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/JLynnL24/clip%20art%20and%20pics/438569291-1.jpgLive to Love
Terre Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:58 AM Posted September 27, 2008 at 08:58 AM Thank you so much for the amazing reviews, pics and videos! The ML video gave me chills. And TC was absolutely amazing too! I'm a bit fed up with the studio version but I love the live performances of the song. Man, I wanna see Céline again so badly! (Allie: I absolutely love your signature pic! ) Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
celinedream Posted October 2, 2008 at 01:33 AM Posted October 2, 2008 at 01:33 AM took me a while to upload this...but here it is...finally. enjoy http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=OPaiPnUKDmU p.s. pay no attention to the title i'll upload TPOL later... Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anget64 Posted November 4, 2008 at 03:34 AM Posted November 4, 2008 at 03:34 AM (edited) wish i could go back Edited November 4, 2008 at 03:36 AM by anget64 Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celinedream Posted November 4, 2008 at 07:04 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 07:04 PM me too... i wish there were more videos on youtube from this night too . there's plenty from the 10th but not the 12th. I remember Celine tripped during IYA it was funny. Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anget64 Posted November 4, 2008 at 07:49 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 07:49 PM yesssss i remember that too Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
mkh3482 Posted November 4, 2008 at 08:18 PM Posted November 4, 2008 at 08:18 PM wish i could go back Seriously .. I'd give anything to go back and re-live that night. Quote
idroveallnight Posted November 5, 2008 at 02:42 AM Posted November 5, 2008 at 02:42 AM I think I recorded The Prayer from this night and video of her when she was walking off the stage. I'll try to upload them by Friday. Quote
celinedream Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:49 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 04:49 PM hey Mike that's great news i'll be waiting impatiently . You had front row right? Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anget64 Posted November 5, 2008 at 08:34 PM Posted November 5, 2008 at 08:34 PM I think I recorded The Prayer from this night and video of her when she was walking off the stage. I'll try to upload them by Friday. YES sweet thank you!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
idroveallnight Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM Posted February 5, 2009 at 10:39 PM I've finally got around to looking through my memory card from this night. Anget, here's the footage of Celine leaving and stopping to sign your cd. The crowd went crazy. Quote
anget64 Posted February 5, 2009 at 11:47 PM Posted February 5, 2009 at 11:47 PM haha ahhh thanks Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
idroveallnight Posted February 6, 2009 at 12:28 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 12:28 AM I still have the following from this night that I haven't seen on YouTube: The Prayer (Entire Performance)The Show Must Go On (Entire Performance)It's A Man's Man's World (Entire Performance)RDMH (climax)ABM (climax) Since these are old performances, if anyone wants me to upload just post your song request. Quote
anget64 Posted February 6, 2009 at 05:03 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 05:03 AM um if they don't take too long ALL OF THEM!!!!!!! lol me and celinedream (i think your name is Jimena sorry if i am wrong!) would REALLY appreciate them!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celinevegas Posted February 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM Posted February 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM I've finally got around to looking through my memory card from this night. Anget, here's the footage of Celine leaving and stopping to sign your cd. The crowd went crazy. AHHH!!! The recollections return to me!!!!!We perceive a piece of my Quebecois flag and my camera.. LOL!! Meadows of Céline I remember myself the words that we exchanged when she passed in the crowd..Thanks you so much !!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.