JLynnL24 Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:08 AM Author Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:08 AM I really would like to take my SLR with me so that I can get some great shots. We'll see what happens...let's hope they don't catch me. If it's anything like it was for the final show in Vegas- they will take the camera They had us tag our cameras and leave them. We couldn't have them until after the show. We had to pick them up at the box office. At a venue like this though there are thousands more people to worry about.. who knows if they will even be able to enforce it? Quote http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/JLynnL24/clip%20art%20and%20pics/438569291-1.jpgLive to Love
CelineAndRene Posted February 23, 2008 at 06:22 AM Posted February 23, 2008 at 06:22 AM great news Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
celinevegas Posted February 23, 2008 at 04:41 PM Posted February 23, 2008 at 04:41 PM I really would like to take my SLR with me so that I can get some great shots. We'll see what happens...let's hope they don't catch me. If it's anything like it was for the final show in Vegas- they will take the camera They had us tag our cameras and leave them. We couldn't have them until after the show. We had to pick them up at the box office. At a venue like this though there are thousands more people to worry about.. who knows if they will even be able to enforce it?Yeh! Oh, not I espére not that they will make it as for Végas, I also knew her this ban on photos lol! But I have was sly once, I am brought in with I had two peaks has the end of the show! Hi hi! But it is true that we are has the shelter of nothing!I cross fingers to be able to take it.. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:00 PM Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:00 PM Well the procedures in Vegas for cameras & security will be totally different from the World Tour. First off, the venues are at least 5 times as big. In Vegas, they were all set up with ONE entrance and had a system to take the cameras and give them back to the people at the end of the show. These big areans she's playing are not set up for that, they may do checks but I think if we hide the cameras well they won't see them or take them. Once inside you have to be careful but they can't stop thousands of people from taking pictures. I doubt they'd take the camera, they would just tell you to stop and threaten to throw you out. Once I was at a small venue in NYC and the security guy actually took the batteries from my camera - pretty smart huh??? Quote ~J O E Y~
celinevegas Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:16 PM Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:16 PM yes,he is true and I would admit that I think a little of the meme thing we shall see! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
anget64 Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:36 PM Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:36 PM so just in case i will bring extra batteries!!!!!!! Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celinevegas Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:47 PM Posted February 23, 2008 at 05:47 PM so just in case i will bring extra batteries!!!!!!! Lol we never know!! Hi hi!!!The breakdown arrives fast sometimes!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
idroveallnight Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:01 AM Posted February 24, 2008 at 04:01 AM Just wondering about parking at the PRU Center in Newark, for anyone who's been there is it expensive and are there different parking lots or just one main one for the venue?? I don't live too far from there, I have tix for the 12th but not sure if I'm going on the 10th. They had a pre-sale today and General Public tix go on sale on Monday or Tuesday.I don't think the parking is that expensive Joey. I think they charge between $10-15. When you buy Devils tickets (at a much cheaper rate than Celine's tickets, might I add) they give you venue parking for free. My advice would be to take mass transit to Penn Station because they close off Mulberry Street when anyone is performing and it's just hell trying to get through. It will take you about an hour and a half just to get through 5 blocks. Walking to Penn Station takes about a 2 minutes and they've added several late trains to accommodate people attending Prudential. Quote
celinevegas Posted February 24, 2008 at 02:55 PM Posted February 24, 2008 at 02:55 PM Yeh everyone!For my part, I believe that I am going to make simpler, I am going to go to it with my small legs, my hotel is not far from the room of spectacle and the airport! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
CelineAndRene Posted February 25, 2008 at 12:28 AM Posted February 25, 2008 at 12:28 AM so lucky send me a ticket just kidding <- should be ** well , have a nice time and don't 4get the report LMAO Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Celinenvegas Posted February 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM Posted February 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM Just wondering about parking at the PRU Center in Newark, for anyone who's been there is it expensive and are there different parking lots or just one main one for the venue?? I don't live too far from there, I have tix for the 12th but not sure if I'm going on the 10th. They had a pre-sale today and General Public tix go on sale on Monday or Tuesday.I don't think the parking is that expensive Joey. I think they charge between $10-15. When you buy Devils tickets (at a much cheaper rate than Celine's tickets, might I add) they give you venue parking for free. My advice would be to take mass transit to Penn Station because they close off Mulberry Street when anyone is performing and it's just hell trying to get through. It will take you about an hour and a half just to get through 5 blocks. Walking to Penn Station takes about a 2 minutes and they've added several late trains to accommodate people attending Prudential. Wow, I forgot there'd be lots of traffic. GRRRRR Well I'm going on the 12th with 3 other people to the train isn't an option. I didn't buy a ticket for the 10th though. Which show are you going to? Quote ~J O E Y~
idroveallnight Posted February 25, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 01:24 PM Just wondering about parking at the PRU Center in Newark, for anyone who's been there is it expensive and are there different parking lots or just one main one for the venue?? I don't live too far from there, I have tix for the 12th but not sure if I'm going on the 10th. They had a pre-sale today and General Public tix go on sale on Monday or Tuesday.I don't think the parking is that expensive Joey. I think they charge between $10-15. When you buy Devils tickets (at a much cheaper rate than Celine's tickets, might I add) they give you venue parking for free. My advice would be to take mass transit to Penn Station because they close off Mulberry Street when anyone is performing and it's just hell trying to get through. It will take you about an hour and a half just to get through 5 blocks. Walking to Penn Station takes about a 2 minutes and they've added several late trains to accommodate people attending Prudential. Wow, I forgot there'd be lots of traffic. GRRRRR Well I'm going on the 12th with 3 other people to the train isn't an option. I didn't buy a ticket for the 10th though. Which show are you going to? I'm waiting for the general sale right now for the 10th but there are still really good seats available for the 12th so maybe both. I'm planning on also going on the 16th to MSG. I don't want to add too many shows now considering that will be my first week of classes and I can't determine what my schedule will be like. Hope to see you there though! Quote
Celinenvegas Posted February 25, 2008 at 05:42 PM Posted February 25, 2008 at 05:42 PM Just wondering about parking at the PRU Center in Newark, for anyone who's been there is it expensive and are there different parking lots or just one main one for the venue?? I don't live too far from there, I have tix for the 12th but not sure if I'm going on the 10th. They had a pre-sale today and General Public tix go on sale on Monday or Tuesday.I don't think the parking is that expensive Joey. I think they charge between $10-15. When you buy Devils tickets (at a much cheaper rate than Celine's tickets, might I add) they give you venue parking for free. My advice would be to take mass transit to Penn Station because they close off Mulberry Street when anyone is performing and it's just hell trying to get through. It will take you about an hour and a half just to get through 5 blocks. Walking to Penn Station takes about a 2 minutes and they've added several late trains to accommodate people attending Prudential. Wow, I forgot there'd be lots of traffic. GRRRRR Well I'm going on the 12th with 3 other people to the train isn't an option. I didn't buy a ticket for the 10th though. Which show are you going to? I'm waiting for the general sale right now for the 10th but there are still really good seats available for the 12th so maybe both. I'm planning on also going on the 16th to MSG. I don't want to add too many shows now considering that will be my first week of classes and I can't determine what my schedule will be like. Hope to see you there though! So how'd ya do on the General Sale?? I'm still on the fence about that 2nd msg show but I'll prob wind up going. Right now I have the 12th for Newark, the 15th for MSG, Montreal 8/31 and 9/1, and DC for 9/8. Let me know if you didn't get tix for msg 9/16, maybe we could get 2 together. I don't care which price category for that show, any is fine except WAY up top. Quote ~J O E Y~
KCxLove Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:21 PM Posted February 27, 2008 at 11:21 PM Do you guys know if she'll be releasing another album after this tour? I just want to know if she'll have another world tour after this, because I'm debating if I'll be studying abroad and it coincides with her show at Prudential on the 12th. Any ideas? I don't want to miss seeing her perform if I miss this concert. Please help. Quote
anget64 Posted March 11, 2008 at 12:48 AM Posted March 11, 2008 at 12:48 AM she will most likely not be releasing another album so def. try and go to this one if you can also does anyone know where she would enter or exit prudential to maybe try and get a signature from her or anything like that? Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celinevegas Posted March 11, 2008 at 08:59 PM Posted March 11, 2008 at 08:59 PM I go to see if I can make him or not but I go can etre take me a place for this concert I believe in it.. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
celinevegas Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:50 AM Posted April 10, 2008 at 10:50 AM Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted April 11, 2008 at 12:51 AM Posted April 11, 2008 at 12:51 AM (edited) Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. There is a train that goes from the airport to the train station (Penn Station), from there it's only a 10 minute walk to the Prudential Center. I don't know how much the train is though but it shouldn't be expensive since it's maybe a 10 minute ride from the airport. You have to find out if your hotel has a shuttle bus to bring you back to the airport OR maybe they have a shuttle that will bring you to Penn Station in Newark. Be careful though, there is a Penn Station rail station in both Newark and New York City. Edited April 11, 2008 at 12:52 AM by Celinenvegas Quote ~J O E Y~
vr6chickbeenfound Posted April 11, 2008 at 03:28 AM Posted April 11, 2008 at 03:28 AM Anyone one here sitting in Section 128? I know its not the best seat in the house, but its all I could afford Quote http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png
celinevegas Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:31 PM Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. There is a train that goes from the airport to the train station (Penn Station), from there it's only a 10 minute walk to the Prudential Center. I don't know how much the train is though but it shouldn't be expensive since it's maybe a 10 minute ride from the airport. You have to find out if your hotel has a shuttle bus to bring you back to the airport OR maybe they have a shuttle that will bring you to Penn Station in Newark. Be careful though, there is a Penn Station rail station in both Newark and New York City. Héllo!Thanks for information! I have a free shuttle which allows me to go to my hotel as well as has the airport dices that I arrive I do not know aprés how much she goute so that I resume this shuttle in my hotel..Has you he a plan there somewhere to give me an opinion onto the distance of the city center of Newark and the room, to go there easily that I could print?! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
celinevegas Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:37 PM Posted April 11, 2008 at 01:37 PM Anyone one here sitting in Section 128? I know its not the best seat in the house, but its all I could afford Oh, it is not so badly, you know..I, I would be in Section 131 Row 3, place 10 I am in front of the scéne on the highly-rated! For the concert of 12/09.For the concert of 10/09 I am in section A place 9, Row 20.Not so badly, I think.I always count on Vic for organized our fans' meeting before the show!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted April 12, 2008 at 05:42 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 05:42 PM Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. There is a train that goes from the airport to the train station (Penn Station), from there it's only a 10 minute walk to the Prudential Center. I don't know how much the train is though but it shouldn't be expensive since it's maybe a 10 minute ride from the airport. You have to find out if your hotel has a shuttle bus to bring you back to the airport OR maybe they have a shuttle that will bring you to Penn Station in Newark. Be careful though, there is a Penn Station rail station in both Newark and New York City. Héllo!Thanks for information! I have a free shuttle which allows me to go to my hotel as well as has the airport dices that I arrive I do not know aprés how much she goute so that I resume this shuttle in my hotel..Has you he a plan there somewhere to give me an opinion onto the distance of the city center of Newark and the room, to go there easily that I could print?! Yes this page from the venue site has a map and general info, hope that helps. It's found under Arena Information, then Location: http://www.prucenter.com/default.asp?pruce...eyword=Location Quote ~J O E Y~
celinevegas Posted April 12, 2008 at 09:32 PM Posted April 12, 2008 at 09:32 PM (edited) Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. There is a train that goes from the airport to the train station (Penn Station), from there it's only a 10 minute walk to the Prudential Center. I don't know how much the train is though but it shouldn't be expensive since it's maybe a 10 minute ride from the airport. You have to find out if your hotel has a shuttle bus to bring you back to the airport OR maybe they have a shuttle that will bring you to Penn Station in Newark. Be careful though, there is a Penn Station rail station in both Newark and New York City. Héllo!Thanks for information! I have a free shuttle which allows me to go to my hotel as well as has the airport dices that I arrive I do not know aprés how much she goute so that I resume this shuttle in my hotel..Has you he a plan there somewhere to give me an opinion onto the distance of the city center of Newark and the room, to go there easily that I could print?! Yes this page from the venue site has a map and general info, hope that helps. It's found under Arena Information, then Location: http://www.prucenter.com/default.asp?pruce...eyword=Location Thanks for the link! I found this link also, yesterday.http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/Newark_Area_Map.pdf I was able to see that there is not bad thing all around, the entiére day of which in the prudential center meme, I am going to be able to make it of the shopping!! Hi hi!!Then I could go also in parks, just has to quote, especially that of the military park who seems to me trés beautiful..Thank you for this information, I would ask certainly the other questions before the big day!! Hi hi hi! Edited April 12, 2008 at 09:32 PM by celinevegas Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted April 13, 2008 at 02:16 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 02:16 PM Here we are, I am spirit of reserver my journey, for the shows of 10 AND 12/09 I have a hotel which is the Howard Johnson Airport Newark.Know you how I can get organized to find an easy movement, to return me on the city center of Newark? And in Prudential Center?Shall can we, to see us spot? Thanks for your help. There is a train that goes from the airport to the train station (Penn Station), from there it's only a 10 minute walk to the Prudential Center. I don't know how much the train is though but it shouldn't be expensive since it's maybe a 10 minute ride from the airport. You have to find out if your hotel has a shuttle bus to bring you back to the airport OR maybe they have a shuttle that will bring you to Penn Station in Newark. Be careful though, there is a Penn Station rail station in both Newark and New York City. Héllo!Thanks for information! I have a free shuttle which allows me to go to my hotel as well as has the airport dices that I arrive I do not know aprés how much she goute so that I resume this shuttle in my hotel..Has you he a plan there somewhere to give me an opinion onto the distance of the city center of Newark and the room, to go there easily that I could print?! Yes this page from the venue site has a map and general info, hope that helps. It's found under Arena Information, then Location: http://www.prucenter.com/default.asp?pruce...eyword=Location Thanks for the link! I found this link also, yesterday.http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/Newark_Area_Map.pdf I was able to see that there is not bad thing all around, the entiére day of which in the prudential center meme, I am going to be able to make it of the shopping!! Hi hi!!Then I could go also in parks, just has to quote, especially that of the military park who seems to me trés beautiful..Thank you for this information, I would ask certainly the other questions before the big day!! Hi hi hi! you are welcome but be careful there - some of the areas are not safe. so it's best to stay on the main and busy streets and don't walk too far from the venue at night. They are trying to build up the city and make it nicer but it will take time. Quote ~J O E Y~
celinevegas Posted April 13, 2008 at 06:14 PM Posted April 13, 2008 at 06:14 PM (edited) OK Thank you for the advice.. I would be careful.; etant alone moreover, I have not envy that he arrives at me something..To return it sad my stay and I have not envy of it. Edited April 13, 2008 at 06:14 PM by celinevegas Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
anget64 Posted April 20, 2008 at 03:36 PM Posted April 20, 2008 at 03:36 PM does anyone know where she will and enter and leave to maybe try and get an autograph?!? Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
celinevegas Posted April 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted April 20, 2008 at 09:47 PM does anyone know where she will and enter and leave to maybe try and get an autograph?!?Ah good question, I know him in no way..It would be good to know yes..If somebody can help us has to answer it.. Thank you in advance. Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
vr6chickbeenfound Posted May 8, 2008 at 04:36 PM Posted May 8, 2008 at 04:36 PM Hey guys, question......I've been under the impression, since Nov, that this venue if going to be in the round. I mean, that's what the seating chart shows on both the Prudential site and the Ticketmaster site. But today i happened upon the AEG site and the seating chart for the this concert shows end stage setup. Sorry guys, i'm really excited about this in the round setup and i just entered into a small panic thinking about not experiencing it. Anyone know if it's 100% in the round? Quote http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png
vr6chickbeenfound Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM Posted July 12, 2008 at 06:20 AM this was the last thing I wanted to hear about this afternoon..... "Prudential Center Closed Due To Code Violations" supposedly there were a few violations and documents that weren't presented by their deadline so they shut the whole thing down. They were to supposed to reopen by the end of the day but no such luck. I really hope they take care of whatever they need to fast and the right way so that they don't close this down for good. Thank goodness this happened now and not near the concert date. Quote http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/vr6chickbeenfound/Celine%20Dion/avatars%20n%20sigs/NRJ07Sig.jpg*Thnx to Celinerific.com for the images http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;4;443/st/20090120/e/Celine+in+NC/k/7ebf/event.png
celinedream Posted July 15, 2008 at 09:17 PM Posted July 15, 2008 at 09:17 PM Ticketmaster is still selling tickets for this so... I would hope they fix it by the concert date Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.