kathyc25 Posted September 12, 2008 at 01:49 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 01:49 PM there`s nothing on ticket exchange? Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
anget64 Posted September 12, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 01:57 PM on ticketmaster if you just want 1 ticket there are good seats Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
anget64 Posted September 12, 2008 at 05:19 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 05:19 PM i am so excitedbut i don't want it to come cuz then it will be over so soon it usually takes me about a half hour to get to prudential but that was during the summer with no traffic so now i am not sure what time to leave so i will still get there at least by 7 Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
idroveallnight Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:34 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:34 PM I'm about to leave. I hope everyone makes it safely and dry. See you all there. Quote
kathy4 Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:35 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:35 PM have fun and i can't wait for the reviews and pictures. Quote http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
I Surrender Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:45 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 09:45 PM Have a good one guys. Hope the crowd is better tonight. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
freakyali Posted September 12, 2008 at 10:10 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 10:10 PM Have a great show guys!!!!!!(God ... last week I was goin to see her in Philly!!!) Quote http://img419.imageshack.us/img419/7673/celinedioncg5.jpg My Taking Chances World Tour02 June 2008 - Amsterdam22 June 2008 - Munich03 July 2008 - Milan05 September 2008 - Philadelphia14 February 2009 - Montreal
Koolan Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:23 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:23 PM Meh...I was stuck in traffic for more than one hour before I got home. The heavy rain + the uncertainty of making it on time = no show for me. Oh well, I'll save the money for another show. There are more forum members going tonight, I hope the audience will be better. Have a great show!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
maceta_biloxi Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM Posted September 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM have fun and i can't wait for the reviews and pictures. And videos Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
Nmj Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:06 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:06 AM I cant wait to read the reviews Have a Great Night Quote
stevethefan Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:31 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:31 AM She's onstage at this moment. Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:09 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:09 AM Have a great time guys. Quote
Nmj Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:49 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:49 AM Reviews should be comin' soon! Quote
celinedream Posted September 13, 2008 at 04:42 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 04:42 AM i-m just back from the concert my hands still shaking from the excitement!!!!!!!!! anyway those were the best 40 dlls i have ever spent in MY LIFE i had the very last section at the top 232 then the usher gave me an upgrade down to section 19 row 6 RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE where the "leg extension" of the stage ends. It was surreal. Absolutely amazing. During Im your Angel Celine was singing TO MEEEEEE we had eye contact for a few phrases of the song with my arms reaching out for her and ohhh god it was soooo amazing. She was like just 1 meter away from me !!!! then when she was introducing the song MY LOVE she was saying well the next song is bla bla and i shouted out MY LOOOOOOOOVE with all my lungs and that made her distracted!!! lol everybody started to laugh...it was funny hehehe and then she went on saying it was emotional for her to record it and in the end she said and....as you know...the song....is called.....and she put the microphone to the audience and everybody shouted MY LOOOOOVEE!!! i wonder if someone took a video...i did take a few videos i-ll upload when i go back home next week. she was performing so close...not even the people in the front row get as close as this she is just inches away ...and she did high fives with lots of the people from my row!!! it was great in the end i ran and said goodbye she was signing autographs and then i saw stephanie and emilie from the forum so great!! thanks Laura for this great ticket tonight was the best night of my life all unexpected!!! i thought i would see the show from very far but guess you never know....good night guys i-ll send you videos and pics as soon as i can\\ next stop MSG!!!! Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anget64 Posted September 13, 2008 at 04:49 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 04:49 AM ok well i was in section 10 row 3 and the WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT i was planning on going to the first row for when she exited and i brought my taking chances CD with me (the security guard was making fun of me being all like why would you bring that) so as she is leaving she was more towards the side of the people on the floor and she was almost past me and i SCREAMED CELINE as loud as i could and she looked at me and i had my sharpie and cd right in front of her face and as her ANNOYING secirty guards were pushing here away she signed it and they handed it back to me and that was the BEST MOMENT ever everyone was looking at me because i was HYSTERICALLY CRYING and my friend and i were jumping around like idiots but i DID NOT CARE AT ALL BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! such a better concert than the one at foxwoods... this stage was just unbelievable Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
mkh3482 Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:09 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:09 AM OH MY GOD!!! So, my tickets were originally section 232 -- aka nosebleed... I was so broke from the money I spent on DC, I had no choice.. Before she went on, an usher came up to me and asked me to go out in the hallway.... Another usher gave me a ticket upgrade......FLOOR SEATS!! I ended up sitting FRONT ROW tonight. I'm still shaking from the experience!!! I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great time!! Anyone going to AC on Saturday next week? Quote
KimboCosmo Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:31 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:31 AM Sounds like my birthday show was amazing...can't wait to read more reviews Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Celinenvegas Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:42 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 05:42 AM (edited) OH MY GOD!!! So, my tickets were originally section 232 -- aka nosebleed... I was so broke from the money I spent on DC, I had no choice.. Before she went on, an usher came up to me and asked me to go out in the hallway.... Another usher gave me a ticket upgrade......FLOOR SEATS!! I ended up sitting FRONT ROW tonight. I'm still shaking from the experience!!! I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great time!! Anyone going to AC on Saturday next week? OMG, you are sooo lucky!! How did the upgrade happen? were u alone and the usher brought u to your seat or they just kinda grabbed u while u were walking in? I'm in Sec 312 at MSG and I wanna get an upgrade too! LOL Anyway, the show was GREAT tonight and the audience so much better than on Wed. Lots of yells & screams for her. I was standing up after almost every song yelling and clapping. She looked right at me a few times - so cool! I also ran over to where she exits and as she was coming by I screamed "Je T'Aime" and she turned and said I love you too! They really wisk her outta there so quick though. The set list was the same as DC, Boston, & Wed night. Some vocals seemed a bit diff on BYLM and ABM, but not a huge difference. She dedicated The Prayer to the people in Texas near the Gulf. Let's hope there isn't a lot of damage and loss of life down there from this hurricane. Alone & RDMH were just amazing as always, such good energy! I heard a lot of people talking on the way out and everyone had good things to say. The show was a big hit tonight!! Next up 4 me...the 2 MSG shows next week. Edited September 13, 2008 at 05:44 AM by Celinenvegas Quote ~J O E Y~
autumnskies00 Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:00 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:00 AM i-m just back from the concert my hands still shaking from the excitement!!!!!!!!! anyway those were the best 40 dlls i have ever spent in MY LIFE i had the very last section at the top 232 then the usher gave me an upgrade down to section 19 row 6 RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE where the "leg extension" of the stage ends. It was surreal. Absolutely amazing. During Im your Angel Celine was singing TO MEEEEEE we had eye contact for a few phrases of the song with my arms reaching out for her and ohhh god it was soooo amazing. She was like just 1 meter away from me !!!! then when she was introducing the song MY LOVE she was saying well the next song is bla bla and i shouted out MY LOOOOOOOOVE with all my lungs and that made her distracted!!! lol everybody started to laugh...it was funny hehehe and then she went on saying it was emotional for her to record it and in the end she said and....as you know...the song....is called.....and she put the microphone to the audience and everybody shouted MY LOOOOOVEE!!! i wonder if someone took a video...i did take a few videos i-ll upload when i go back home next week. she was performing so close...not even the people in the front row get as close as this she is just inches away ...and she did high fives with lots of the people from my row!!! it was great in the end i ran and said goodbye she was signing autographs and then i saw stephanie and emilie from the forum so great!! thanks Laura for this great ticket tonight was the best night of my life all unexpected!!! i thought i would see the show from very far but guess you never know....good night guys i-ll send you videos and pics as soon as i can\\ next stop MSG!!!! Woooow no problem. I'm so glad you got moved down because I saw you the whole time dancing and enjoying yourself. Hahah you were right in the spotlight and I can see you from the other end of the stadium. My seats were great I have been sitting on the floor for all of the shows thus far, but tonight I got to sit one level up and it was amazing to see how everything looks together. The crowd was 100 percent better tonight. Except for the lady sitting next to me. She was so drunk and was fighting with the people behind me...then puked in the middle of the show. At least she ended up leaving. Who gets that drunk at Celine HONESTLY! I still really enjoyed myself besides that little mishap. I dont think I ever cried so much at a celine concert. What an emotional night. My love was amazing. The beginning acapella part you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was just listening to her, it was beautiful. Celine seemed to really enjoy it as well. She was jumping up and down waving just before she exited. So cute. I can't wait for tomorrow! Except I have an ear ache and I can't hear out of one ear. I'm so sad, only two shows left...unless I got to montreal Did anyone see rene tonight? I couldn't find him anywhere! I have great pics, of the overall stage and full video of the intro (with me screaming in the background and the two ladies next to me fighting) haha. I'll post when I get them uploaded! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
anget64 Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:11 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:11 AM (edited) I CANT SLEEPlol so i am uploaded my pictures http://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358429_7103.jpghttp://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v329/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358430_2011.jpghttp://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v329/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358432_8962.jpghttp://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358436_9188.jpg this one is of the screen.. but its just the best picture ever... hahahttp://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358439_106.jpg http://photos-e.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358444_1647.jpghttp://photos-f.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v329/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358445_5294.jpghttp://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358450_3536.jpghttp://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v329/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358455_5583.jpg this was the most AMAZING concert i have ever been to and Celine is the NICEST celebrity and signed my cd while her security was trying to push her away... still a mystery why they try and rush her out of there... whats the difference if she stays for an extra two minutes http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358466_8473.jpg p.s. if anyone has the whole video of her leaving that would be amazing!!!! Edited September 13, 2008 at 06:12 AM by anget64 Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
idroveallnight Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:33 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:33 AM Wow, great photos. By the way, I'm the guy that asked to see the CD after you got it autographed lol. Very cool moment, so glad it happened to someone on the forum. Celine is just amazing. I captured a lot of videos tonight which I can hopefully post tomorrow evening because I'm just really exhausted now. I could actually see the whole view from the stage tonight from section 9. In my opinion these seats were better than the first row floor seats I had on Wednesday. The audience was much better tonight than Wednesday (probably because it was a Friday night and there were a lot more younger fans in the audience) and you could tell because Celine played off the crowd's energy and her performances were just flawless tonight. Lots of people were taking pictures and buying merchandise (they even sold out of the programs when I went to buy one). She gave lots of high fives on the runways and grasped people's hands who reached out. Every moment was amazing. Off the top of my head, Taking Chances, Alone (completely blew me away), Shadow of Love, It's A Man's World, The Prayer, I'm Your Angel, LCMM, All By Myself... basically every song that wasn't lipped was perfect to the very last note. This would've been a great night to film the DVD. And for the record, I would say at least 90% of the show is live now. Lots of high notes tonight...I thought My Love was exceptional, especially when she asked the audience to say its title. She dedicated The Prayer to the people in the gulf going through the hurricane. Overall excellent show. Five stars. Quote
autumnskies00 Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:46 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 06:46 AM Did you get your seats upgraded as well? Lucky lucky! Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Chula Posted September 13, 2008 at 08:12 AM Posted September 13, 2008 at 08:12 AM Did Celine say 'Is that alright New Jersey' instead of 'Newark'? Quote
lyn Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:03 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:03 PM ahh!! Sounds fantastic guys!! I'm glad all of you had an amazing experience!! And I bet Celine felt the love last night!! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
mkh3482 Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:26 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:26 PM OH MY GOD!!! So, my tickets were originally section 232 -- aka nosebleed... I was so broke from the money I spent on DC, I had no choice.. Before she went on, an usher came up to me and asked me to go out in the hallway.... Another usher gave me a ticket upgrade......FLOOR SEATS!! I ended up sitting FRONT ROW tonight. I'm still shaking from the experience!!! I'll post pictures sometime tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great time!! Anyone going to AC on Saturday next week? OMG, you are sooo lucky!! How did the upgrade happen? were u alone and the usher brought u to your seat or they just kinda grabbed u while u were walking in? I'm in Sec 312 at MSG and I wanna get an upgrade too! LOL Anyway, the show was GREAT tonight and the audience so much better than on Wed. Lots of yells & screams for her. I was standing up after almost every song yelling and clapping. She looked right at me a few times - so cool! I also ran over to where she exits and as she was coming by I screamed "Je T'Aime" and she turned and said I love you too! They really wisk her outta there so quick though. The set list was the same as DC, Boston, & Wed night. Some vocals seemed a bit diff on BYLM and ABM, but not a huge difference. She dedicated The Prayer to the people in Texas near the Gulf. Let's hope there isn't a lot of damage and loss of life down there from this hurricane. Alone & RDMH were just amazing as always, such good energy! I heard a lot of people talking on the way out and everyone had good things to say. The show was a big hit tonight!! Next up 4 me...the 2 MSG shows next week. It was really weird how it all happened. People who were sitting next to me were being escorted out of their seats, but weren't making a fuss about it, so I was wondering what was going on. The usher comes over to me and asks me if I'm alone -- I joked that of course I was... none of my friends would ever go with me to see Celine ... haha Anyway, she says, "Ok - I need you to go out into the hallway. Another lady is going to upgrade your ticket, but you have to be quiet." So, I went outside and no one is there. Another usher asks me if I'm ok, to which I responded I was extremely confused. She laughed and brought me through this curtain where she gave me my "Golden Ticket". As soon as I saw "Floor", I almost died. I could barely walk downstairs because my knees were shaking so badly. When I finally got there, I was escorted down to the floor seats to the left of the ramp - where there were only like 4 or 5 rows to begin with. I was supposed to be in the 2nd row, but they couldn't find a seat ... so the girl says to me, "Oh well - you can just sit up front." I grabbed her arm and told her that this was a cruel joke - things like this never happen to me, someone who has loved and followed her for 16 years. Anyway, yeah, it wasn't a joke. I always cry when I see Celine, but I was so beyond stunned at where I was, I couldn't get any tears to come out. At one point during the show, she walked up in front of me and, with my hand over my heart, I mouthed "I love you" and she smiled. I thought I would just melt. Later on, during her Queen performance, she came around and pointed at me, which was another highlight. Haha ... she hasn't looked at me since Radio City in '99. It was the most amazing, breathtaking night of my 26 years of life and I wonder if I'll ever figure out how my luck turned out the way it did! Quote
stevethefan Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:43 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 12:43 PM (edited) ok well i was in section 10 row 3 and the WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT i was planning on going to the first row for when she exited and i brought my taking chances CD with me (the security guard was making fun of me being all like why would you bring that) so as she is leaving she was more towards the side of the people on the floor and she was almost past me and i SCREAMED CELINE as loud as i could and she looked at me and i had my sharpie and cd right in front of her face and as her ANNOYING secirty guards were pushing here away she signed it and they handed it back to me and that was the BEST MOMENT ever everyone was looking at me because i was HYSTERICALLY CRYING and my friend and i were jumping around like idiots but i DID NOT CARE AT ALL BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! such a better concert than the one at foxwoods... this stage was just unbelievable Wow! This is great! I can't believe she signed your CD! See it's worth it to be prepared with CD/Sharpie and great timing. Sounds like a great night. Edited September 13, 2008 at 12:45 PM by stevethefan Quote
hutz13 Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:34 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:34 PM I'm so happy for you guys who got your seats upgraded! Now that is a great surprise. Was the selist the same as the other Newark show? Quote
coco Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:36 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 01:36 PM I'm very happy for the people who were upgrade, so I guess the show wasn't soldout? Quote
clbmed02 Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:51 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:51 PM The crowd was better last night then it had been on Wednesday night. There were still many people in our floor section still sitting when she came around to our side of the stage, but at least we did not get yelled at this time. As usual, Celine was in top performance. Before the concert, we were waiting just inside the VIP entrance and saw Rene go up the elevator and down again around 6pm.We also saw Michel, Yves and Barnev walking around the floor area before the show. Michel stopped and chatted with us and was gracious enough to pose for some pictures which we will post when we have a chance. During MHWGO we sprinted over to where she exits where Ramona and Salla had their "split-second" moment with Celine. Quote "That which you manifest is before you"
kathyc25 Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:57 PM Posted September 13, 2008 at 02:57 PM ok well i was in section 10 row 3 and the WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT i was planning on going to the first row for when she exited and i brought my taking chances CD with me (the security guard was making fun of me being all like why would you bring that) so as she is leaving she was more towards the side of the people on the floor and she was almost past me and i SCREAMED CELINE as loud as i could and she looked at me and i had my sharpie and cd right in front of her face and as her ANNOYING secirty guards were pushing here away she signed it and they handed it back to me and that was the BEST MOMENT ever everyone was looking at me because i was HYSTERICALLY CRYING and my friend and i were jumping around like idiots but i DID NOT CARE AT ALL BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!!!! such a better concert than the one at foxwoods... this stage was just unbelievable I totally saw you get your CD and see how happy you were, I was hoping you were a forum member so you could tell us about it I was in 122 but I was with 2 other people so I couldn`t really move, but the show was still fantastic! and I was able to see the light show and the graphic screens and stuff during the show instead of focusing strictly on Celine. The crowd was GREAT tonight! So much more energy and she was eating it up. She seemed to be a little more chatty than usual as well. I got some pretty good videos, I`ll post them soon. Bring on MSG! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.