GoldenLeaf Posted October 5, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted October 5, 2008 at 10:22 PM NEW PICS: Mariah at The Bank, Las Vegashttp://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9459/45156338hl3.jpgeeww... it looks like she has a man's torso with fake boobs. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted October 6, 2008 at 09:51 AM Posted October 6, 2008 at 09:51 AM Her boobies seemed to have grown big all over again It fluctuates more than Wall Street stocks. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted October 6, 2008 at 04:59 PM Posted October 6, 2008 at 04:59 PM Mariah Films "I Stay In Love" Video at BellagioMariah Carey, filming a music video at The Bank (Bellagio) on Sunday. She was the celebrity host at the club Saturday and dined with her husband, Nick Cannon, at Yellowtail (Bellagio) earlier. From Fox News:Mariah Carey and her hubby Nick Cannon were getting their groove on at posh party place The Bank. We're told that the Tinseltown twosome refused to leave one another's side and a few fans were even escorted out of the Bellagio after jumping on slot machines to take pics of the happy couple entering the club. But after a night of play, it was all work on Sunday for Mr. and Mrs. Cannon as Mariah filmed her upcoming music video "I Stay in Love," which was directed by Nick.Source: Las Vegas Review-Journal Quote
Bellamy Posted October 6, 2008 at 05:09 PM Posted October 6, 2008 at 05:09 PM Poor lambs. a few fans were even escorted out of the Bellagio after jumping on slot machines to take pics of the happy couple entering the club. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Black Kitten Posted October 8, 2008 at 02:23 PM Posted October 8, 2008 at 02:23 PM i actually think Mariah and her MV directors know nothing about great music videos. she hasn't released a groundbreaking/earthshaking/breathtaking music video since she put out Vision of Love in 1990. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 8, 2008 at 04:20 PM Posted October 8, 2008 at 04:20 PM NEW PHOTOS: NICK CANNON BIRTHDAY PARTY AT PURE a.k.a the trashy TEOM look and extensions are back http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1007_pure/013.jpg http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1007_pure/022.jpg http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1007_pure/019.jpg Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:45 AM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:45 AM 195 CAREY*MARIAH E=MC2 3,376 -3 3,463 1,178,770 This will be the last week on the Billboard 200, I think. Quote
Black Kitten Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:02 AM Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:02 AM how many weeks it lasted, nick? Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:12 AM Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:12 AM (edited) how many weeks it lasted, nick? 25 weeks... 6 months E=MC2 SoundScan SDV: 1,214W1: 462,971 #1W2: 181,889 (646,101) #1 (-60%)W3: 95,405 (741,506) #2 (-48%)W4: 87,070 (828,576) #5 (-9%)W5: 58,574 (887,150 ) #6 (-33%)W6: 44,837 (931,987) #7 (-23%)W7: 35,581 (967,568) #8 (-21%)W8: 30,176 (997,744) #13 (-15%)W9: 27,117 (1,024,861) #21 (-10%)W10: 21,297 (1,046,158) #23 (-21%)W11: 17,272 (1,063,430) #25 (-19%)W12: 16,077 (1,079,507) #33 (-7%)W13: 14,774 (1,094,281) #31 (-8 )%W14: 11,910 (1,106,191) #47 (-19%)W15: 10,583 (1,116,774) #52 (-11%)W16: 9,956 (1,126,730) #52 (-6%)W17: 9,034 (1,135,764) #60 (-9%)W18: 8,515 (1,144,279) #62 (-6%)W19: 7,034 (1,151,313) #76 (-17%)W20: 6,259 (1,157,572) #86 (-11%)W21: 5,220 (1,162,792) #102 (-17%)W22: 4,798 (1,167,590) #122 (-8%)W23: 4,341 (1,171,931) #141 (-10%)W24: 3,463 (1,175,394) #170 (-20%) W25: 3,376 (1,178,770) #195 (-3%) Edited October 9, 2008 at 08:12 AM by Nikosn17 Quote
Black Kitten Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:19 AM Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:19 AM aww celine lasted 26 weeks i do believe. (it left the BB200 last May). i wish she'll stay there for at least 1 more week. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:19 AM Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:19 AM shame that a new single is coming and by the time it comes out the album will be out of Billboard 200. Quote
LuisMa Posted October 9, 2008 at 02:57 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 02:57 PM But if the single does well, it will bring the album back to the BB200. I really want to see the new video. Quote
Bradders Posted October 9, 2008 at 06:59 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 06:59 PM But if the single does well, it will bring the album back to the BB200. I really want to see the new video. Me too I can't believe I haven't posted here before I love Mariah. I can't seem to find the 'Emotions' album anywhere to buy though Quote
LuisMa Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:01 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:01 PM Why don't you try Amazon or eBay UK? Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:05 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:05 PM Yay new lambs are always welcome in this thread Quote
Bradders Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:10 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:10 PM I will try amazon for 'Emotions' thanx for that . I love how we're called lambs Quote
LuisMa Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:12 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:12 PM Don't say that to Dhruvie then. Quote
Bradders Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:22 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:22 PM Doesn't he like it? I find it funny, personally. Quote
LuisMa Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:24 PM He hates it, but I believe he does like it in the bottom of his heart. Quote
Bradders Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:35 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 07:35 PM What lamb doesn't Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:38 PM Posted October 9, 2008 at 08:38 PM aww celine lasted 26 weeks i do believe. (it left the BB200 last May). i wish she'll stay there for at least 1 more week. Yeah, Celine lasted 26 weeks on the BB200. We can say that Taking Chances and E=MC2 had a similar success in the U.S as they're both certified platinum and sold over 1 M. However, Taking Chances is a successful worldwide release as it sold a over 1M in the U.S alone and 2.3M in the rest of the world while E=MC2 is only a successful U.S release as it it sold 1,178,770 in the U.S alone and only 700K in the rest of the world. Quote
Black Kitten Posted October 10, 2008 at 01:40 AM Posted October 10, 2008 at 01:40 AM ... and that's what makes me happier Gab. Me too I can't believe I haven't posted here before I love Mariah. I can't seem to find the 'Emotions' album anywhere to buy though try eBay. but u know what, u might wanna do yourself a favor and just burn a cd of that album. Emotions' sound quality is so poor, i'm telling you. Emotions, Make It Happen, If It's Over, and So Blessed are the only great songs, sound quality-wise. (listen to "And You Don't Remember", and notice the sudden change of the sound quality during the 2nd chorus) i have 1 original cd, and 1 burned copy. and believe me, the sound quality of the burned cd is way better than the original cd really which is pretty weird. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 10, 2008 at 05:20 AM Posted October 10, 2008 at 05:20 AM ... and that's what makes me happier Gab. Me too I can't believe I haven't posted here before I love Mariah. I can't seem to find the 'Emotions' album anywhere to buy though try eBay. but u know what, u might wanna do yourself a favor and just burn a cd of that album. Emotions' sound quality is so poor, i'm telling you. Emotions, Make It Happen, If It's Over, and So Blessed are the only great songs, sound quality-wise. (listen to "And You Don't Remember", and notice the sudden change of the sound quality during the 2nd chorus) i have 1 original cd, and 1 burned copy. and believe me, the sound quality of the burned cd is way better than the original cd really which is pretty weird. That's strange. Mines is ok Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 10, 2008 at 06:04 AM Posted October 10, 2008 at 06:04 AM EXCLUSIVE NEW PICS from ''I Stay In Love'' video: http://i36.tinypic.com/211pj79.jpg Where in the world is globetrotting diva Mariah Carey? Vegas, baby!! FYB presents exclusive shots of Mimi looking like a resident stripper as she strolls the deserts of Sin City filming her new music video for I Stay in Love. Though few details about the video are known, we can confirm that the story line was a collaborative effort between Mariah and hubby Nick Cannon.Part of the video was filmed at The Bank Nightclub of The Bellagio Hotel where the happy couple just celebrated Nick's 28th birthday. http://i33.tinypic.com/2eouogg.jpg What the hell is she doing... This is a love song not a Space Platinum promo video. Quote
Black Kitten Posted October 10, 2008 at 06:13 AM Posted October 10, 2008 at 06:13 AM it's weird for me to say this, but Nick looks so damn hot in that shot... drool drool drool LOL Quote
celinesounds Posted October 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM Posted October 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM EXCLUSIVE NEW PICS from ''I Stay In Love'' video: http://i36.tinypic.com/211pj79.jpg Where in the world is globetrotting diva Mariah Carey? Vegas, baby!! FYB presents exclusive shots of Mimi looking like a resident stripper as she strolls the deserts of Sin City filming her new music video for I Stay in Love. Though few details about the video are known, we can confirm that the story line was a collaborative effort between Mariah and hubby Nick Cannon.Part of the video was filmed at The Bank Nightclub of The Bellagio Hotel where the happy couple just celebrated Nick's 28th birthday. http://i33.tinypic.com/2eouogg.jpg What the hell is she doing... This is a love song not a Space Platinum promo video. At Least is not a live video Quote #FREEJAVITO
Céline's Blues Posted October 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM Posted October 10, 2008 at 12:07 PM She looks amazing, healthy and beautiful and natural as always. Way to go Mariah! Amazing new hit from Mariah again. BTW where is Céline?????????? Flopin hard or what? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted October 10, 2008 at 04:53 PM Posted October 10, 2008 at 04:53 PM More photos. I'm more optimistic about it now: http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1006_istayinlove/011.jpg http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1006_istayinlove/007.jpg http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1006_istayinlove/009.jpg http://mariahsource.free.fr/2008/1006_istayinlove/019.jpg Quote
Nikosn17 Posted October 10, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted October 10, 2008 at 05:11 PM NEW MARIAH SONG Mariah Featured on The-Dream's New AlbumBarely a year out from the release of his Def Jam artist debut, the-Dream returns Dec. 16 with his sophomore set, "Love vs. Money." Although a first single hasn't been selected yet, some of the-Dream's favorite cuts include the '60s-inspired "You Aint Sh*t"; "Fancy," about a girl who wants to live the glamorous life; rhythmic/pop track "Right Side of My Brain"; "Make Love to Me," which he describes as a "good ol' baby-making record"; and "Kelly's 12 Play," inspired by R. Kelly's debut album. Mariah Carey guests on "My Love." I'll SERIOUSLY DIE omggggg I LOVE THE DREAM HE IS MY FAVORITE MALE ARTIST AND HIS LAST ALBUM WAS GREAAAAAAAT. I LOVE EVERY SONG FROM It. oh my i'm so excited about this! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.