GoldenLeaf Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 10:56 PM Oprah confirmed Mariah is not pregnant. So we can tell she's just fat. :sofunny: :sofunny: :mdr: Quote
dj4celine Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:45 PM Posted September 27, 2008 at 11:45 PM Did I miss something?? Why did Niko decide to leave?? I read his post just now and I feel bad that he was intimidated by some members in this forum. Niko, if you read this, I'll just echo what Luis said. In almost every single forum (and in real life as well), you'll meet various kinds of people. You just have to filter them out. I hope you're back and would start posting, too. This thread wouldn't be the same without your updates Please re-consider your decision Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM Author Posted September 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM I read his post just now and I feel bad that he was intimidated by some members in this forum.No one intimidated Nikosn17. I just deleted some "flaming" posts from him and he acted like a "drama queen". I'm tired of this childish attitude: it has been just underlined a sentence from a press article and then a war started about who sold more and less. You can read here my moderation post, and in this topic his "furious" reaction. Judge by yourself. Nikosn17 IS reading this forum, he just switched to Invisible mode. dj4celine, if you really think someone here can intimidate fans and make them go away, I feel very sorry. Regards,one of the "people with big egos" who "post colorful messages that are supposted to keep the members quite". Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Black Kitten Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:16 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:16 PM the only fault of nikos i see is his admiration for mariah is way too much for this board. i did the same thing too when i was a member of a local mariah fan. i always defend celine, to the extent of forgeting that im in a mariah territory. i was dissed by the people there, and almost cursed. but it's my fault. it's like screaming jesus' name inside a mosque. this is a celine fan board, and she's the queen of this site. it's normal for us to defend her in every way we can, and we can't expect someone will support nikos. maybe he just took some members' posts personally. i too, at times, overreact when someone disses celine. it's normal. but this is celine's territory. she's the queen of everyone here. my message to nikos is, just reconsider ur decision and take this experience as a lesson. im not taking sides, as i wasn't there when all of these things happened. but i can clearly see what the reasons are. i love u nikos, nikosn17, nikola, nicolas, nick! i want u back here again. just take ur tym. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM (edited) You got it wrong guys. I don't leave because some people here hate Mariah. There are everywhere people that hate her, if it was about that I would have already killed myself. The reason why my reaction was like this is because of the way this forum is ruled. The way that posts get deleted here just makes some members of the forum to say things that are bulls*it and it's not their fault cause they don't know what they are talking about most of the time while they think they are right. I got mad because there was somebody that wrote something like ''Mariah is more succesful than Celine in USA, but everywhere else (Asia was mentioned) in the world Celine is more succesul'' and after that I posted this: ''Mariah Carey is the best selling (non Japanese) artist of all time, selling over 17 million albums. She's sold more than twice as much as any other non-Japanese female artist (Madonna, Celine Dion and Whitney Houston are 2nd, 3rd and the 4th best selling non-Japanese female artists).'' and '' Mariah Carey is the only (non-Japanese) artist to sell 1 million copies of an album in a single week, with '#1's' '' ''Mariah Carey is one of the two (non-Korean) women (Whitney Houston is the other) to have a million seller in Korea, with 'Music Box'. '' These are asian contries and Japan is the biggest market there. This post of course was deleted because I think that people here are supposted to believe that there is only 1 succesful female artist in the whole world and when I posted this I guess it wasn't a good idea because it was the truth. That was the main reason. Edited September 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:59 PM Author Posted September 28, 2008 at 12:59 PM Weren't you supposed to leave? I didn't delete your posts because you gave info about Mariah, you can do it whenever you want. I just deleted the "flaming" posts. You are showing once again that the only reason why you're here is to talk about Mariah. Don't get me wrong, I respect Mariah fans like dhena and dj4celine who know how to respect other fans here, and they are very active in Celine discussions, too. As dhena said, maybe you should take your time. Is one day enough for you to come back and learn the lesson? I don't think so. Maybe this is not your right place to be, if you feel so angry and nervous everytime: for the members of this forum, musically speaking, Céline will always be #1. You once said, according to you, Mariah is #1 and Céline is #2. I think that's why you will always have this kind of reaction here. Just take your time. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Nikosn17 Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:12 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:12 PM So what? Does that mean that I can like only Mariah or only Celine and it's impossible to like them both ? I said that Mariah is my #1 more than once and I think it's obvious. I don't know if you have noticed this but I never started a Mariah drama in this forum outsite of this thread. I start talking about her in other threads only when there is some nonsens posted about her and not when someone says his personal opinion about her but only when we talk about facts just like the case I wrote about in my previous post. Quote
Ted Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:23 PM So what? Does that mean that I can like only Mariah or only Celine and it's impossible to like them both ? I said that Mariah is my #1 more than once and I think it's obvious. I don't know if you have noticed this but I never started a Mariah drama in this forum outsite of this thread. I start talking about her in other threads only when there is some nonsens posted about her and not when someone says his personal opinion about her but only when we talk about facts just like the case I wrote about in my previous post. You supposed to leave this forum! Goodbye! Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:30 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:30 PM So what? Does that mean that I can like only Mariah or only Celine and it's impossible to like them both ? I said that Mariah is my #1 more than once and I think it's obvious. I don't know if you have noticed this but I never started a Mariah drama in this forum outsite of this thread. I start talking about her in other threads only when there is some nonsens posted about her and not when someone says his personal opinion about her but only when we talk about facts just like the case I wrote about in my previous post. You supposed to leave this forum! Goodbye! duh hopefully I'll leave and go to a place where there are more original posts than this one Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:35 PM Author Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:35 PM So what? Does that mean that I can like only Mariah or only Celine and it's impossible to like them both ? I said that Mariah is my #1 more than once and I think it's obvious. I don't know if you have noticed this but I never started a Mariah drama in this forum outsite of this thread. I start talking about her in other threads only when there is some nonsens posted about her and not when someone says his personal opinion about her but only when we talk about facts just like the case I wrote about in my previous post. You supposed to leave this forum! Goodbye! duh hopefully I'll leave and go to a place where there are more original posts than this one Ted reported just a matter of fact: YOU said you were supposed to leave this forum. Why do you feel free to attack him for reporting your own words? That's offensive. Since you don't like how this forum "is ruled" (your words), I think it's better for you to take some time. I won't even reply to your previous post, since my explanation before was crystal clear. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Nikosn17 Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:43 PM (edited) I've already seen that you'd take as offensive even if I say ''You are such a great person'' so I don't care about that. My previous explanation before was also crystal clear and you started to talk about things that has nothing to do with what I said. And as a moderator you should be objective and you are not. That is also part of ''I don't like how this forum is ruled'', almost all of the stuff members here acts like you do except Koolan who is the only objective stuff member here. Edited September 28, 2008 at 01:44 PM by Nikosn17 Quote
Black Kitten Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:50 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 01:50 PM i think it's better for you, Ronny, Ted and Nick to talk here, and at least make way for forgiveness, instead of holding grudge. it is not a good feeling, im telling u speak ur mind folks. and i hope it ends well. Quote
Ronny83 Posted September 28, 2008 at 02:00 PM Author Posted September 28, 2008 at 02:00 PM i think it's better for you, Ronny, Ted and Nick to talk here, and at least make way for forgiveness, instead of holding grudge. it is not a good feeling, im telling u speak ur mind folks. and i hope it ends well. No need of forgiveness. Nikosn17 hasn't been warned or banned: he started everything. We have ruled this forum for 4 years, I don't think Nikosn17 could tell us how to rule a forum in such an arrogant and selfish way. BTW, since I don't want to keep this "bad feeling" on, I think I will just ignore him, as Koolan does. Nikosn17 is always welcome on this forum, of course if he wants to respect our rules and our members, without starting any "flaming" issues. That's all from me. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Nikosn17 Posted September 28, 2008 at 02:08 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 02:08 PM i think it's better for you, Ronny, Ted and Nick to talk here, and at least make way for forgiveness, instead of holding grudge. it is not a good feeling, im telling u speak ur mind folks. and i hope it ends well. No need of forgiveness. Nikosn17 hasn't been warned or banned: he started everything. We have ruled this forum for 4 years, I don't think Nikosn17 could tell us how to rule a forum in such an arrogant and selfish way. BTW, since I don't want to keep this "bad feeling" on, I think I will just ignore him, as Koolan does. Nikosn17 is always welcome on this forum, of course if he wants to respect our rules and our members, without starting any "flaming" issues. That's all from me. As I already said I never started anything. I just want people to accept more critisism about the forum every now and then. Nobody is perfect after all. and lmao at Nikosn17 is always welcome to the forum and 5 minutes ago it was ''weren't you supposted to leave''.And I'm so grateful that you'll ignore me, you are such a noble person. Thank you. That's all from me as well. Quote
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2008 at 04:29 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 04:29 PM Ok Now that everyone is ignoring each other, where are the Mariah updates?????????????? Niko, glad you're back. Quote
dj4celine Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:37 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:37 PM Ronny, I read that thread you sent me the link to earlier but not before you deleted the posts. So I don't know what really happened there and I don't want to know now as I don't want to dig the grave again. For me, that matter has been solved by the moderator of that section, who happens to be you and I respect that. Niko, glad that you're back and like Luis said, where are the updates?? PS. Ronny, glad that you called me a "Mariah fan" and not a "lamb" Quote
Bellamy Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:50 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:50 PM I'd call all Mariah fans as "lamb" like Mariah does. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:55 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:55 PM I'd call all Mariah fans as "lamb" like Mariah does. Bellamy Quote
dj4celine Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:56 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 05:56 PM I'd call all Mariah fans as "lamb" like Mariah does. I'm NOT a fan, I just like her (music especially) Quote
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:02 PM I'd call all Mariah fans as "lamb" like Mariah does. I'm NOT a fan, I just like her (music especially) Now what side are you taking Dhruvie? You must confess you are a lamb as well. Quote
dj4celine Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:03 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:03 PM I deteste that word Quote
LuisMa Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:07 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:07 PM I used to hate it, but I've gotten accustomed to it. Quote
Prince Whiskers Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted September 28, 2008 at 06:25 PM Mariah is the best EVER. And she shall reign FOREVER. Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Black Kitten Posted September 29, 2008 at 07:40 AM Posted September 29, 2008 at 07:40 AM according to MariahDaily, E=MC2 has already sold 2.2M copies worldwide, BUT according to worlwidealbum.net, it only sold a little over 1.8M worldwide. i really don't know who's right, but i personally doubt it sold more than 2M worldwide. just my 2 cent. Quote
VinnyT. Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:38 AM Posted September 29, 2008 at 08:38 AM according to MariahDaily, E=MC2 has already sold 2.2M copies worldwide, BUT according to worlwidealbum.net, it only sold a little over 1.8M worldwide. i really don't know who's right, but i personally doubt it sold more than 2M worldwide. just my 2 cent. maybe 2.2 M is shipment but the real sales are 1.8 like, TCH 3.5 shipment 3.2 - 3.3 real sales 2.2 real sales is impossible: Almost 1.2 Usa300k Europe150k Japan 550k rest of the world? I dont think so Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:29 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:29 PM I don't know if it's been posted, but Mariah's "I Stay In Love" goes for adds on 10/21. http://www.fmqb.com/Article.asp?id=16691 See, Niko, we need your updates. Quote
Nikosn17 Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:59 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 05:59 PM so and so I'm not very respected here so I might as well post this It's my favorite song from the album and I'll support it. Mariah's New Single: "I Stay In Love"Friday Morning Quarterback (FMQB) has updated its Available for Airplay and now lists Mariah's single, "I Stay In Love," as scheduled to impact Mainstream and Rhythm/Crossover radio outlets on Tuesday, October 21, 2008. The single is also now listed on All Access' Cool New Music at Top 40/Mainstream, Top 40/Rhythmic, Hot/Modern/AC and Urban/UAC formats.Source: FMQB | AllAccess | Hairul | Chris So that means that we'll get a live performance. I hope it's succesful. This somehow reminds me of Butterfly. Succesful 1st single then 2-3 songs without success (like Butterfly, Breakdown and The Roof during the Butterfly era now - Bye Bye, IBLYLT, I'm That Chick) and then the 5th (if we count I'm That Chick as a single - just like MY ALL) is a succesful single. Anyway, I hope it does well. The song is great it deserves it. Quote
LuisMa Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:02 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:02 PM Thanks for the updates!!!! See, you don't have to give up just because a few may not like you. Quote
Ted Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:39 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:39 PM (edited) I'll post it here since it was deleted in the other thread. Please don't delete it. Let it be my ''good bye'' post. I'm done with this board ! People saying how Celine has sold a lot more than Mariah in Asia and what not and then when I say the truth you delete my post because you don't want people to know that there are other succesful female artists ? The stuff members in this forum don't leave people to have real opinions, don't accept anything negative to be said about Celine or about the forum, pretty much every post with a bit critisism and a post different from ''AMAZING, QUEEN CELINE FOREVER BEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIMES" is being booed then deleted and then some people with big egos come and post colorful messages that are supposted to keep the members quite. And after all I'm wondering why Mariah's fans are called lambs. I'll try not to post here anymore or at least not to be as active as I was. I guess I'll only read... not that anyone cares. Anyway, I'm glad that I met great people like dhena, Angel, dj, LuisMa and I'm not so glad that I met some people that I won't even discuss. Since they deleted it from the other thread I decided to post here how I feel. I know that you can't take critisism about this place but please don't delete this post. Of course there are another reasons for this (such as I don't like Celine as much as I did before, I've always been a fan of RnB/Hip Hop music and Celine was an exception.) I'll of course still visit this place from time to time to read. Anyway,Bye You're such a DRAMA KING/QUEEN!!!!! Edited September 29, 2008 at 06:51 PM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Nikosn17 Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:46 PM Posted September 29, 2008 at 06:46 PM I'll post it here since it was deleted in the other thread. Please don't delete it. Let it be my ''good bye'' post. I'm done with this board ! People saying how Celine has sold a lot more than Mariah in Asia and what not and then when I say the truth you delete my post because you don't want people to know that there are other succesful female artists ? The stuff members in this forum don't leave people to have real opinions, don't accept anything negative to be said about Celine or about the forum, pretty much every post with a bit critisism and a post different from ''AMAZING, QUEEN CELINE FOREVER BEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST OF ALL TIMES" is being booed then deleted and then some people with big egos come and post colorful messages that are supposted to keep the members quite. And after all I'm wondering why Mariah's fans are called lambs. I'll try not to post here anymore or at least not to be as active as I was. I guess I'll only read... not that anyone cares. Anyway, I'm glad that I met great people like dhena, Angel, dj, LuisMa and I'm not so glad that I met some people that I won't even discuss. Since they deleted it from the other thread I decided to post here how I feel. I know that you can't take critisism about this place but please don't delete this post. Of course there are another reasons for this (such as I don't like Celine as much as I did before, I've always been a fan of RnB/Hip Hop music and Celine was an exception.) I'll of course still visit this place from time to time to read. Anyway,Bye You're such a DRAMA KING/QUEEN!!!!! I Knowwww right. But seriously I stand by what I said. This is my opinion and even if I wrote this because I got mad I still think that way. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.