Jump to content

Taking Chances World Tour DVD Pre-Release Thread Part 1


Recommended Posts

Posted
The DVD is now scheduled to be released next Fall.

Could you tell us what is your source, please? Otherwise, I'll think you just made it up :giggle:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8343/banner1celinefm5.jpg

FORO EN ESPAÑOL

Posted
is that true. i don't believe it. until i hear something from the fan club i won't believe anything until there is an official release date for the dvd.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
I'm still wondering the source please...???

 

me too :xmas_dry:

An angel was looking through,

It was you,

Yeah you...it's

189239_10150115379852858_614362857_6669246_5597381_n.jpg

You are the REASON.

Posted (edited)
the source is sonyyyyy musicccc :) Edited by maxceline

 

-11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!

-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,

-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy

-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena

-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank

-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum

-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia

Posted
What the hell is this announcement? Why fall?
p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
Probably they want to had images from almost every concert and since this tour only ends in February it makes perfect sense it will only be released in the fall... If we are hoping for a great DVD, we have to wait, because that takes time.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
What the hell is this announcement? Why fall?

For Christmas sales i guess.. It works for AND and for Celine sur les Plaines, i guess it will work for this one too! :)

http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Posted (edited)

I think we're asking for too much... I'm hoping for an awesome DVD too, but let's not build up too many hopes.

Honestly I'd be more than happy with 2 full concerts and 30 minutes of extra features on each dvd

Edited by nepartezpas

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8343/banner1celinefm5.jpg

FORO EN ESPAÑOL

Posted
I honestly dont believe this...I have looked everywhere for written confirmation for this and cannot find it anywhere. I have been to multiple Sony sites and nothing has come up. So can you show us where you found this information? Plus it hasnt been confirmed on celinedion.com or any other official source. I find it very hard tobelieve that the DVD will be out in the fall when this tour has long been over and lots of people have forgotten about it. Then again...the AND DVD came out 3 years after we thought it would come out way before that. Anything is possible I guess...but I would like to see the actual source of this...so I politely ask...can you share the source with us? Thank you and happy holidays everyone! PS..if you want the audio from the LA concert..please pm me.
Posted
are u really sure theres gonna be 2 concerts on the dvd??? because... if we think that the differences between the english concert and the ''french'' concert are like 3 or 4 different songs... will they really put a whole concert plus just for that? mmm i doubt about it... i guess they will have a lot of extras tho... documentary about tour... arround the world... fans stuff maybe, interviews etc...

Taking Chances Freak

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj252/helio_polis/CpiadeDSCF4482.jpg

Posted
are u really sure theres gonna be 2 concerts on the dvd??? because... if we think that the differences between the english concert and the ''french'' concert are like 3 or 4 different songs... will they really put a whole concert plus just for that? mmm i doubt about it... i guess they will have a lot of extras tho... documentary about tour... arround the world... fans stuff maybe, interviews etc...

Destin, S'il n'en restait qu'une, Dans un autre monde, Je sais pas, Ziggy or L'amour existe encore, J'irai où tu iras, S'il suffisait d'aimer.

 

7 songs. The speeches are different, the order of the songs...

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gif

Join us

9-10 février - Québec

12-14-15 février - Montréal

Posted
Plus the fact the her lovely but slightly overprotective Quebecoise fans would probably disown her and march through the streets in protest if she didn't release a French version..........she's gotta keep everyone happy does our Celine! :lol:
Posted
are u really sure theres gonna be 2 concerts on the dvd??? because... if we think that the differences between the english concert and the ''french'' concert are like 3 or 4 different songs... will they really put a whole concert plus just for that? mmm i doubt about it... i guess they will have a lot of extras tho... documentary about tour... arround the world... fans stuff maybe, interviews etc...

Destin, S'il n'en restait qu'une, Dans un autre monde, Je sais pas, Ziggy or L'amour existe encore, J'irai où tu iras, S'il suffisait d'aimer.

 

7 songs. The speeches are different, the order of the songs...

Well yeah, I think there will be 2 different editions: the french DVD for francophone regions, and the english one for the rest of the world. Otherwise, it would be too expensive for a non-fan person to get it if you're not interested in Celine in French, or viceversa

Then it would be great if they released a collector's pack with the 2 concerts, but that's just daydreaming... Anyway I'll get the two :xmas_laugh:

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8343/banner1celinefm5.jpg

FORO EN ESPAÑOL

Posted
Yeah that will most likely happen....with the 2nd disc being the documentary :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Well yeah, I think there will be 2 different editions: the french DVD for francophone regions, and the english one for the rest of the world. Otherwise, it would be too expensive for a non-fan person to get it if you're not interested in Celine in French, or viceversa

Then it would be great if they released a collector's pack with the 2 concerts, but that's just daydreaming... Anyway I'll get the two :xmas_laugh:

 

I like the sound of that plan! :xmas_smile:

 

A Collectors edition with both concerts would be fantastic! I hope they do this and release a 3DVD set with bonus perfromances we all want such as TT and TJTWIM! Also didn't they remove TPOL from the French setlist? In which case the only playbacks that will appear on both concerts will be IDAN and MHWGO, which is good as I'm sure most people won't realise they are the same on both discs... :xmas_cool:

Posted
either way i can't wait for the dvd to come out.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
Maybe Sony will release 1 DVD for concert (Boston concert with French songs from Montreal) and the other for bonus.
p2h5uxzujr4jDzczOB8-o.jpg
Posted
you could be right.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
Probably they want to had images from almost every concert and since this tour only ends in February it makes perfect sense it will only be released in the fall... If we are hoping for a great DVD, we have to wait, because that takes time.

 

I agree completely! There's no use of having an earlier release and then having everyone complaining about it! Let's wait and hope for a great material in a 2-disc release!

Posted
Let's hope for a summer LIVE album---god knows that would be good sales

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Arras concert should be released in DVD. It was magical.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpg

Antwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ Arras

Some people need no slogans or presentations.

 

 

 

And that was a wrap, folks!

Posted
All I can say is that they BETTER have English subtitles on the French DVD- although it'd be a first. Grr
Posted
im so buying both english and french copy's if we get so lucky and they release 2 ! i so can't wait for the dvd hey and waiting till fall just gives them time to make the dvd even better !

come take part in the world book for celine and her crew !

christina

October 18th 2008 tacoma washington !

IM IN WITHDRAWL'S

http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/dan-sig.jpg

Posted
All I can say is that they BETTER have English subtitles on the French DVD- although it'd be a first. Grr

I'd grow another *censored* before that happens. :sofunny:

http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
Posted
forget DVD format . . . it should be presented as BLU-RAY all the way!
Posted
All I can say is that they BETTER have English subtitles on the French DVD- although it'd be a first. Grr

 

 

I'm really hoping for subtitles too!! Its the one thing i hate about the french dvd releases. When Celine's talking in french i can't understand her. I love the french songs - and she appears more natural when talking in french (well, she would wouldn't she :giggle: ), and i hate not understanding her. SONY PLEASE LISTEN!!!!!! :yes:

Posted
Maybe we should try and contact Productions J...at least we're on time this time..:)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
The DVD is now scheduled to be released next Fall.

 

Next Fall???? :xmas_ohmy: :xmas_ohmy: , who's gonna wait that long? :doh: :doh: I was hoping for late spring or early summer, somewhere between April and July :xmas_unsure: .

That's not that long of a wait. For Shakira's Oral Fixation Tour DVD, I had to wait over 2 1/2 years. They didn't start making the DVD until months after the world tour had finally ended. Sony isn't very good about timeliness.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1034/topblendsmallzc3.jpg

Visit Disney Reporter - Where the Magic Lives

(http://www.disneyreporter.com)

Four years of magic and still going strong. Newer, maturer, and better than ever.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...