Jump to content

What songs from TCH have not grown on you?


Recommended Posts

Posted

what's so weird in that song is at first, she's singing about jesus, then suddenly she's screaming I AM WOMAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! LOL

 

i don't get it. weird.haha

 

and her addiction to A NEW DAY annoys me big time!

Posted
i know this year will be my first time seeing her and i really want her to sing all her popular old songs but i love the taking chances cd and its the taking chances TOUR so i wanted her to sing alot of this songs also

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpg

September 6th @ foxwoods!!!!

BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!!

 

 

Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!

Posted
Earlier I had said that Thats Just The Woman In Me was one I didn't really like, but I tell you, after the CBS Special, I like this song a lot more now :D

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
Oke A Song For You just gave me goosebumps :blink:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...