Ukrfan Posted October 10, 2023 at 06:42 AM Posted October 10, 2023 at 06:42 AM Wasn't she at the casting in Germany in 2008 and failed? Who is this? Quote
Zofia Posted October 10, 2023 at 11:04 AM Posted October 10, 2023 at 11:04 AM Who is this? Céline as Maria Callas by Kevyn Aucoin: https://www.warpaintmag.com/2015/03/18/looky-likey/ Quote
scielle Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:58 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 02:58 PM (edited) Meanwhile, the Callas pic is finally here -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 23, 2024 at 02:59 PM by scielle 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:13 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:13 PM Meanwhile, the Callas pic is finally here -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet bah humbug Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Critiaslux Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:53 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 03:53 PM They should ask Céline to record a song for the movie, à la La Diva. 1 Quote
ScotieG Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:04 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:04 PM Angelina Jolie will smash this. Arguably one of the best actors of her generation. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:04 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:04 PM They should ask Céline to record a song for the movie, à la La Diva. Probably too late unless she secretly already recorded, the movie is finished. Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:24 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 05:24 PM Probably too late unless she secretly already recorded, the movie is finished. Until it is shown in a theatre, a song on the end credits can be added until last minute 😉 Quote
ewh12 Posted July 23, 2024 at 07:45 PM Posted July 23, 2024 at 07:45 PM We could always make our own movie. A re-imagining of her life. We can get Dua Lipa as the young Callas in her prime and then Céline Dion as the older Callas towards the end of her career. Maybe the final scene could be an elder Callas sometime in the future reflecting on the world and walking the streets of Paris, as if she was still alive, played by Faye Dunaway (since she also has a fascination with Callas)... I'm obviously fantasizing and letting my imagination go wild lol. 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:03 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 04:03 AM (edited) Angelina and Celine look so gorgeous-looking when desguised as Maria Callas, I'd say they even look prettier than Maria herself (no offence to Maria though):Angelina: Celine: Edited July 30, 2024 at 04:07 AM by GoldenLeaf 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:04 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:04 AM Angelina and Celine look so gorgeous-looking when desguised as Maria Callas, I'd say they even look prettier than Maria herself (no offence to Maria though):Angelina: Celine: When was this photoshoot taken again? Because I remember Julie showed this back in the promo of D’elles album in 2007 Quote
Céline RO Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:30 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 05:30 AM When was this photoshoot taken again? Because I remember Julie showed this back in the promo of D’elles album in 2007 I think 1996? 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 30, 2024 at 06:40 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 06:40 AM I think 1996? It would be amazing if she goes to paris fashion show. She will go out in full Maria Callas transformation. Same makeup and hair like this one Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Davey84 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:07 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:07 AM When was this photoshoot taken again? Because I remember Julie showed this back in the promo of D’elles album in 2007 The book Face Forward by Kevyn Aucoin was published in 2001. But I think this shoot was done in 1998/1999. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:15 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:15 AM (edited) The book Face Forward by Kevyn Aucoin was published in 2001. But I think this shoot was done in 1998/1999. Yeah I remember now it was in 1999. It was amazingly done. I wonder if Kevyn Aucoin is still around maybe she can work with him again. If I’m part of the team of Celine I will suggest her past collabs. I will definitely hire Sofia Tilbury and Kevyn. And for the hair. I forgot the name the hairstylist back in 2007-2009. And can we hire both Annie Horth and Law. Like if Law isn’t available Annie will be right there🤣 I kinda miss Annie Horth’s gowns - Isn’t she the one that styled Celine in AMAs 2015? Edited July 30, 2024 at 07:20 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
ryba Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:22 AM Celine looked great with Annie Horth! Why did they split up? Wasn’t there a conflict between them at some point? Quote
Davey84 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:44 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:44 AM I will definitely hire Sofia Tilbury and Kevyn. And for the hair. I forgot the name the hairstylist back in 2007-2009. Hiring Kevyn would be really nice... unfortunately he passed away in 2002. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:46 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 07:46 AM Hiring Kevyn would be really nice... unfortunately he passed away in 2002. No way! what the hell! Quote
Davey84 Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:22 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:22 AM No way! what the hell! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevyn_Aucoin 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 30, 2024 at 10:31 AM Posted July 30, 2024 at 10:31 AM https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevyn_Aucoin Woah so he started the facial contouring with make up? That’s amazing Quote
drove all night Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:32 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:32 PM When was this photoshoot taken again? Because I remember Julie showed this back in the promo of D’elles album in 2007 It was taken somewhere in 1999 for Kevin Aucoins book "Face forward", https://www.amazon.com/Face-Forward-Kevyn-Aucoin/dp/0316287059 1 Quote
drove all night Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:35 PM Posted July 30, 2024 at 08:35 PM Yeah I remember now it was in 1999. It was amazingly done. I wonder if Kevyn Aucoin is still around maybe she can work with him again. If I'm part of the team of Celine I will suggest her past collabs. I will definitely hire Sofia Tilbury and Kevyn. And for the hair. I forgot the name the hairstylist back in 2007-2009. And can we hire both Annie Horth and Law. Like if Law isn't available Annie will be right there I kinda miss Annie Horth's gowns - Isn't she the one that styled Celine in AMAs 2015? Unfortunately Kevyn Aucoin died in May 2002. Céline's hairstylist before Dee Amore was Tricia Jenkins, known as "Zhane" 1 Quote
scielle Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:31 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:31 PM (edited) Technically no Celine connection at this point (other than we know she'll be watching..), but first clips are out and Netflix picked this up. Premiering in Venice this week:Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited August 28, 2024 at 07:33 PM by scielle Quote
ScotieG Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:52 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 07:52 PM I am absolutely gagged by this. Cannot wait. All we need now is a Céline song at the end! Quote
MaiconSC Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:28 PM Posted August 28, 2024 at 09:28 PM I am absolutely gagged by this. Cannot wait. All we need now is a Céline song at the end! Play me like a love song Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 29, 2024 at 08:44 AM Posted August 29, 2024 at 08:44 AM If Céline were given a chance to play Maria Callas instead of Angelina Jolie, Can she change the accent like Angelina did. I saw a clip and I think she did an amazing job with the changing of accents. Merly Streep is one of the best actress to do different accents. I wonder if Céline can do it also. I only know Celine can do British, remembering her interview back in 2008 doing the british accent. Italian some words, French is given. Quote
PuraVida Posted September 1, 2024 at 01:39 AM Posted September 1, 2024 at 01:39 AM Sounds like Jolie got a standing ovation for her performance. Do they ever not giving a standing ovation at these festivals though? lol. Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 1, 2024 at 05:12 AM Posted September 1, 2024 at 05:12 AM Netflix bought the rights to put the movie in their catalogue Quote
ryba Posted September 1, 2024 at 07:57 AM Posted September 1, 2024 at 07:57 AM If Céline were given a chance to play Maria Callas instead of Angelina Jolie, Can she change the accent like Angelina did. I saw a clip and I think she did an amazing job with the changing of accents. Merly Streep is one of the best actress to do different accents. I wonder if Céline can do it also. I only know Celine can do British, remembering her interview back in 2008 doing the british accent. Italian some words, French is given.I don’t remember the 2008 interview with the British accent. Can you share it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.