miracle_girl Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:23 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:23 AM Now I am excited BYLM was amazing back to the original sound not the nasley horrible (and I really mean it) AND version. I am looking forward to the tour now I completely agree with you about the AND Version of BYLM !!!thought i was the only one!! http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
celinesbabeinchrist Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:30 AM I LOVE Celine but when Ellen asked her if she is ever going to cut RC hair Celine said is it a problem for you? or something like that, I was like WOW! Never execpted celine to say that to someone but I can understand because people keep asking her about it.
miracle_girl Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:32 AM This has the be the bestproformance of taking chances so farit was sang vocally perfectlynot lip syncing!! & not like the X Factor proformance which was pretty bad!!! LY Celine x x http://file041b.bebo.com/11/large/2008/02/21/19/3639616524a6958591691l.jpgCeline - May 8th @ The 02! Cant Wait!! <3
celine_rox Posted November 15, 2007 at 01:28 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 01:28 AM im so glad that they cut off that whole "gwen stefani" situation the show would have been a disaster... because you loved me was FLAWLESS....no nasal thing goinFLAWLESS!
Nip-- Posted November 15, 2007 at 02:15 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 02:15 AM Beautifuuuuuuuuuuullll!!! A vida nos trás tamanhas surpresas, que mesmo sabendo o que irá acontecer, ainda assim, ficamos surpresos...
kathyc25 Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:33 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:33 AM Wow Ellen was really rude! I think she realized it too because she was totally back tracking when she said how excited she was to hear TC and how great the new album is. I mean if she had to ask, she could have at least asked in a niceer way I don`t know...there was just no chemistry. BYLM was phenomenal! I don`t even like that song that much but this was one of the best performances of it I`ve ever seen. TC was really good too. Thanks so much for posting the clips Brenda! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
lyn Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:40 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:40 AM you know that ring, really is freaking incredible.. and yeah lol i was surprised by her "is that a problem?" and yeah, there waS weirdly no chemistry. at all. i guess their past interviews haven't been veRy excellent or anything, but still. was so weird. Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
winforlife Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:08 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:08 AM The interview didn't flow as well as her last visit with Ellen...a tad boring,imo. I thought the response to RC's hair wasn't defensive;she handled it well. Céline has to expect at times people are going ask "Why the long hair?" The ring question was tacky.BYLM sounded amazing and TC was decent. I liked the moon in the background. Her voice sounded strong although I preferred the Oprah and The Today performances...I was excited she sang live Just a side note about the TV interviews. If Céline is going to talk about RC, it would be more interesting to vary her comments. In a recent article she mentioned taking RC to the science musuem in Paris. I agree (with Céline) the classroom isn't confined to four walls, so his excitement about traveling is wonderful especially at the age of six. Mentioning something like this adds a bit of spice to an interview. Sorry for deviating from the topic. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:21 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 05:21 AM Well, the interview was edited nicely and it didn't show any bad humor from either party. Celine is a lot better spoken than ever before. I'm proud of my Quebecoise! "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
KimboCosmo Posted November 15, 2007 at 06:09 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 06:09 AM It was ok...you could tell their chemistry didn't flow as well this time as it did last. I thought the ring thing was quite funny. I loved when Celine started singing "She works hard for her money"...I laughed hard. It wasn't as interesting of an interview though as when she was on Oprah. Usually Ellen is hilarious...maybe it was THAT time of the month for both of them... http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
AndrewAK6324 Posted November 15, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 06:51 AM (edited) Celine's performance is outstanding on Ellen! Edited November 15, 2007 at 06:52 AM by AndrewAK6324 Celine Dion comes to Los Angeles on December 8, 2008 at the Staples Center!
smw Posted November 15, 2007 at 07:16 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 07:16 AM Very solid performance of Taking Chances. Folks, I gotta say...Celine just doesn't do this song well live. She has too much power in her voice, and she tries to tone it down, and it's strange. I like the studio version, but this Ellen performance was the best she's done. I liked BYLM, and I kind of understand the reason why she sang it. For one, she knows it like the back of her hand. And it makes the audience think "oh yeah, this is why I love her. I will buy the new album." BUT she is not putting out the Taking Chances image she needs to.
I Surrender Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:32 AM Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:32 AM Great stuff. Thanks for posting the vids. She did great singing live. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
dj4celine Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:33 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 12:33 PM Thanks, Bre for the clips :clap: The performances of TC and BYLM were AWESOME!! but yeah, the interview was
raymondedwin Posted November 15, 2007 at 01:50 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 01:50 PM i thought you guys were being dramatic when you said the interview was blah. .... but you were right! ellen really pissed celine off for a minute! lol.
Lisi_Dion Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:11 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:11 PM yeah the interview wasn't that spectacular .....Ellen asked so rude questions.....I usally love Ellen and think she is an amazing woman but this wasn't her best day.....I thought it so funny when Celine began to sing "She worked hard for the money" *haha* Perfect anwer to Ellen's question.. _________________________________________Me, looking like Celine......hehe!!! http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/3471/celinedionscreencap12pc1.jpgBy Lisi140
Bellamy Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:30 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:30 PM High Quality Screencaps made by tee-tee. High Quality DVD online soon. http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101401.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101402.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101403.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101404.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101405.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101406.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101407.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101408.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101409.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101410.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101411.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101412.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101413.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101414.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ellen2007101415.jpg Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
rodrigo_alka Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:54 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:54 PM Cool !! thanx for the caps... can't wait 4 the video.. http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
pepillo90 Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:56 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 03:56 PM Thank you! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
jjlovescéline Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:05 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:05 PM First, let me say I'm a huge Ellen fan! But, I was highly disappointed that they cut off most of the video portion of Céline's BYLM performance and went to credits! Ummm, Ellen said herself Céline is the #1 selling female artist in history and Ellen's show cut Céline's video portion of a live performance of a classic song??? Since Céline is the #1 selling female artist ever . . . Ellen's show should realize the fans that buy Céline's records want to SEE HER!!! I was so shocked by this and am thinking of sending an email to Ellen about my disappointment!!!
Bellamy Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 04:56 PM HQ DVD available for download now!! Thanks to tee-tee. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
keny Posted November 15, 2007 at 07:19 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 07:19 PM I agree with all of the negative comments about Ellen, Very rude. Especially the way she tried to drag Celine into talking about politics. That was practically the first question out of Ellen's mouth. I think Celine handled it tactfully though. I am fairly sure that Celine and Rene do not want Celine to appear like most of the other opinionated vocalists out there. Doesn't Ellen know anything about Celine? It didn't sound like she did her homework or new much about Celine. The interview didn't flow as well as her last visit with Ellen...a tad boring,imo. I thought the response to RC's hair wasn't defensive;she handled it well. Céline has to expect at times people are going ask "Why the long hair?" The ring question was tacky.BYLM sounded amazing and TC was decent. I liked the moon in the background. Her voice sounded strong although I preferred the Oprah and The Today performances...I was excited she sang live Just a side note about the TV interviews. If Céline is going to talk about RC, it would be more interesting to vary her comments. In a recent article she mentioned taking RC to the science musuem in Paris. I agree (with Céline) the classroom isn't confined to four walls, so his excitement about traveling is wonderful especially at the age of six. Mentioning something like this adds a bit of spice to an interview. Sorry for deviating from the topic.
Nikosn17 Posted November 15, 2007 at 08:50 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 08:50 PM I hate when she sings off pitch... but it was still good. The interview was great too
rathnakumar Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:13 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:13 PM Nikosn17: I hate when she sings off pitch... but it was still good. The interview was great too What do you mean she sings off pitch? Are you talking about how the scale of the TRACK for TAKING CHANCES is lower than the studio version? It's usually like that so it's easier for the singer... I guess you're talking about how Céline began singing the "for all those times..." line of BYLM (which was in a different key as there was no music) and then when the music came on how she adapted so quickly within a second to the right scale! It was amazing! The experience and the talent shows! https://www.instagram.com/p/C8RuNzZPAdh/
Elaine Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted November 15, 2007 at 09:22 PM Thanks for the screencaps Bellamy and tee-tee!!!! Gotta watch the show yet but I bet it was great! http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
mecee Posted November 16, 2007 at 12:58 PM Posted November 16, 2007 at 12:58 PM I have only watched so far BYLM, but I think she is looking the best she has looked for years!! Her voice seems to be better too. I think she is enjoying her singing more.
sander21 Posted November 16, 2007 at 04:59 PM Posted November 16, 2007 at 04:59 PM Ouch... the interview was very bad.... but the singing!!!!!! I was soooooo surprised how Celine sang BYLM!!! It was like the studieversion '96!!!! It was in my opinion one of the best BYLM performances EVER!!! Go Celine!
steelpan Posted November 16, 2007 at 08:39 PM Posted November 16, 2007 at 08:39 PM thanks for posting the actual videos (she works hard for the money hihihi)
Macaronie Posted November 16, 2007 at 08:41 PM Posted November 16, 2007 at 08:41 PM SO after readin those reviews of the show I was a little worried, but... it was OK, nothing wrong with that interview at all. Ellen is always like that. Great perfromances!!
asmendonca Posted November 16, 2007 at 10:04 PM Posted November 16, 2007 at 10:04 PM thanks very much, celine is the best.
Recommended Posts