Jump to content

Celine on the Ellen Degeneres show - Nov 14, 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
i dont know if it was posted earlier but here it is a preview of celine's interview with Ellen

 

http://ellen.warnerbros.com/EllenMediaPlay...romos/ellen5049

Thanks for the link.

Ahhahaa!

 

Ellen: "Oh my god. Look at this ring!"

Celine: "She works hard for her money!" :mdr: :mdr: :

 

OMG!!! She is SO LOVEABLE!!!!!

 

:mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

 

I can't wait to see Celine on Ellen! But I have one question... why does Celine keep singing "Taking Chances" in a lower key than the actual song? :ermm:

When did Céline sang one single song in its original key? I would love love love to see such performance? Wait...there's none!

 

OK, sorry I just had to do my answer the fred way. :giggle:

Let me put it out and straight...

 

Celine did sing two single songs in their original keys.

 

I think.... back in 2002 when she made her comeback appearance on Oprah! She sang "My Heart Will Go On" and "Because You Loved Me" to her original tracks! :w00t: :w00t: CELINE SINGING KARAOKE! WOOO!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

Posted

at what time is Ellen show? i dont remember.

 

Thanks :)

Posted
love them both
http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
Posted
at what time is Ellen show? i dont remember.

 

Thanks :)

depends where you live in canada :P

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/MTS_Fan_23/10092682.jpg

________~xox~A New Day~xox~___________

Posted (edited)
Celine on Ellen!

November 13 , 2007

 

Celine will be on The Ellen Degeneres Showon Wednesday! Fans will not want to miss Celine performing her new hit single "Taking Chances." Click here to find out when The Ellen Degeneres Show is broadcast in your area! Tune in to see Celine and Ellen on Wednesday, November 14!!

cd.com

Edited by nano

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
Yay!! Just now tuning into the second half of Ellen and Céline is coming up NEXT!!! :clap:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Celine on Ellen!

November 13 , 2007

 

Celine will be on The Ellen Degeneres Showon Wednesday! Fans will not want to miss Celine performing her new hit single "Taking Chances." Click here to find out when The Ellen Degeneres Show is broadcast in your area! Tune in to see Celine and Ellen on Wednesday, November 14!!

cd.com

cd.com?

Are they doing too "What's Goin' On?" section?

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted

GAWD.. she is CRAZY!!!

 

SHE WORKS HARD FOR THE MONEY!!! :sofunny:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
do you have any link for this ?

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted (edited)
No, I don't have any links. It is a syndicated show so check US TV station web streams. Edited by ByuSmurf
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted (edited)
That's so depressed that here we don't have those channels. :( Edited by tal-sh2

"These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpg

Sorry for my English.

Posted

TC sounded good! But like you said... she is singing in a lower key.

One more song to go!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
ooh i'm looking forward to seeing her be all over the mic like in the promo :D YAY today's an awesome day.

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
thanks for posting i can't wait to see the show today.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
They cut off the end of BYLM with credits and junk! :evil:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
ahhhh has someone recorded this? :( x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
i don't get why they always cut peoples songs off for the credits.
http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp339/Mia_84/Tumlum/Perfume/celine-dion-chic.jpg
Posted
I can`t believe I forgot to tape this :doh:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted

this show was crap!!! :angry2:

celine was great and everything, but what was explained to us by Kimberly and others, was cut out!!

everything was cut, cut out except the cutting rc's hair thing and her two performances. -_-

they let this taco bell striving wanna be singer have too much time, and could have givin it to celine :evil:

Posted

ahahha did you see Celine when Ellen asked her about Rene-Charles' hair ahahha, she's like "do you ahve a problem with that?" lol she sounded like she was giving attitude when she said that :sofunny:

 

aww mommy's getting defensive for her baby.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/4452/cdcomp1od2.gif

 

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/8141/tcl4ur1.png

Posted
I'm watching for the third time... I just can't get enough of Céline today!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted (edited)

Agh CRAP! My stupid recorder just.. sucks. it sucks. *smack* got to see her TC performance though. Good! Live, right? Totally missed the interview. :( *cry*.

 

p.s.: what the heck is all this with singing all her old songs?? do people.. not want to be come upon unexpectedly by a new album or something? Say no, Woman!! Sing TC! Sing Alone! Sing Eyes on ME! sing TJTWIM!! if you never sing these things and keep singing BYLM/MHWGO, how will people ever know you have a fancy new album out?!? It's like some budding fan turns on the tv and goes 'ooh, what an awesome song TC is..-- oh wait, there she goes again singing MHWGO. heck it."

Edited by lyn

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
Did anyone record it? Hmmm x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
OMG I just saw "Because You loved Me" it was fantastic!! :w00t: She sounded sooo good!! :w00t::kicking::clap:
http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg

Posted

It is so aggravating - they didn't air hardly any of the interview except a little part about the ring and RC's hair!

 

Here's the TC performance:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx3iWz5GQjw

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted

my friend just called from the east coast to say that the camera caught me singing along to BYLM at the end...:) Anyone catch it or screen cap it?

 

I still have a few more hours til it airs in Los Angeles!

 

Also - did it keep the part in w/ Celine going on and on and on about Gwen Stefani? :)

 

Kimberly

Posted
my friend just called from the east coast to say that the camera caught me singing along to BYLM at the end...:) Anyone catch it or screen cap it?

 

I still have a few more hours til it airs in Los Angeles!

 

Also - did it keep the part in w/ Celine going on and on and on about Gwen Stefani? :)

 

Kimberly

 

Uploading the BYLM video to YouTube - be patient!

 

NO they didn't keep the part about Gwen in the interview. I'll upload that too, as soon as I finish uploading the BYLM performance.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Whoever said she sang this poorly can kiss it! She sounded pretty good. It sure is a hard song to sing!

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...