SarahJB5 Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:21 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:21 AM watching again and again and again....SOOOOOOOOOO amazing! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:21 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:21 AM I'm transferring it now to my computer and then I have to upload to YT so it will be a few minutes. And it was recorded with a digital camera from the TV so please dont complain about the shitty quality. Thank you so very freakin' much,Tal!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Tal Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:25 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:25 AM crap! YT said it surpases the file size limit its about 500mb :/ ill see what else i can do... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
anghil5 Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:27 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:27 AM I WAS JUST ON TV!!!!!!! yay! It was my niece, Ellie and I and it showed us at the beginning when Celine was just done giving her speech. Then it showed us again (Ramona, me, ellie, my mom, my dad) while she was singing. I'm soooooo excited! I've watched it 5 times now! Quote
gmany Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:28 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:28 AM crap! YT said it surpases the file size limit its about 500mb :/ ill see what else i can do... Oh no! Hope you can do something! Coz I'm dying to watch! Thanks in advance Tal! Quote
SarahJB5 Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:28 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:28 AM crap! YT said it surpases the file size limit its about 500mb :/ ill see what else i can do... Yeah that sucks, I think the limit is 100mb...but I guess with all the videos on there, they gotta set a limit somewhere I guess... Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
gmany Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:29 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:29 AM I WAS JUST ON TV!!!!!!! yay! It was my niece, Ellie and I and it showed us at the beginning when Celine was just done giving her speech. Then it showed us again (Ramona, me, ellie, my mom, my dad) while she was singing. I'm soooooo excited! I've watched it 5 times now! Ohhh!!! You're soooooooo lucky!!! Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:30 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:30 AM try www.ifilm.com Quote
Tal Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:31 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:31 AM I'm going to try to do my own YT and encode in in Flash myself. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
SarahJB5 Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:31 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:31 AM I WAS JUST ON TV!!!!!!! yay! It was my niece, Ellie and I and it showed us at the beginning when Celine was just done giving her speech. Then it showed us again (Ramona, me, ellie, my mom, my dad) while she was singing. I'm soooooo excited! I've watched it 5 times now! Yes, Angela and Ellie our forum stars!!!! YAY! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:40 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:40 AM any new Tal ? Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Koolan Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:56 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:56 AM Nearly flawless performance, wow she nailed those money notes. Angela and Ramona on cam again I'll provide some HD screencaps soon! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
DianaLuts Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:58 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:58 AM I WAS JUST ON TV!!!!!!! yay! It was my niece, Ellie and I and it showed us at the beginning when Celine was just done giving her speech. Then it showed us again (Ramona, me, ellie, my mom, my dad) while she was singing. I'm soooooo excited! I've watched it 5 times now! Yes, Angela and Ellie our forum stars!!!! YAY! R U kidding me? Quote
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:59 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 03:59 AM Nearly flawless performance, wow she nailed those money notes. Angela and Ramona on cam again I'll provide some HD screencaps soon! Thanx Koolan!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Celinefreak05 Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:08 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:08 AM YAH for Angela, Ramona, and little Ellie!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! good times...good times! Kimberly Quote
Tal Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:13 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:13 AM I dont know what the deal is. It finally looked like it would upload to YT but now its taking forever to process This is the link, but if you click on the vid, it says its no longer available: Maybe it will work in a few minutes I tried... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Mozinha Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:13 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:13 AM I can't wait!!!! Thanks for the caps Vic Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Mozinha Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:14 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:14 AM I dont know what the deal is. It finally looked like it would upload to YT but now its taking forever to process This is the link, but if you click on the vid, it says its no longer available: Maybe it will work in a few minutes I tried...Doesn't work Thank you so much for trying, Tal. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
gmany Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:15 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:15 AM I dont know what the deal is. It finally looked like it would upload to YT but now its taking forever to process This is the link, but if you click on the vid, it says its no longer available: Maybe it will work in a few minutes I tried... Yep, it says "No longer avelilable" Thanks a lot anyway! Quote
Bellamy Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:16 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:16 AM Yes, Angela and Ellie our forum stars!!!! YAY! R U kidding me?bitter? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
rodrigo_alka Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:16 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:16 AM I dont know what the deal is. It finally looked like it would upload to YT but now its taking forever to process This is the link, but if you click on the vid, it says its no longer available: Maybe it will work in a few minutes I tried... That always happens !! we have to wait a little bit... thanx Tal ! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
rodrigo_alka Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:17 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:17 AM NOW U CAN !! Everybody....... thanx to Tal... this it it Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Tal Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:19 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:19 AM It works!! Thank friggin god! Enjoy Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
kdw123 Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:20 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:20 AM Wow! Fantastic! She looked and sounded so good! Better than good! Better than great! I was recording the show and just turned on the TV for the end of the show thinking I would rewind and watch the performance, but there she was. I already watched it a few times now and will probably watch it all day tomorrow! Quote
Bellamy Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:21 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:21 AM I won't watch it before I get HD version. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
remykyes Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:22 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:22 AM and when would that be Bellamy? Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Ted Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:24 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:24 AM NOW U CAN !! Everybody....... thanx to Tal... this it it The picture quality is great but you have to make you make the screen smaller. Thanks Tal. Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Love, Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:25 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:25 AM (edited) I dont know what the deal is. It finally looked like it would upload to YT but now its taking forever to process This is the link, but if you click on the vid, it says its no longer available: Maybe it will work in a few minutes I tried... It works perfectly. :wub: :wub: Thank you much, Tal! :w00t: IT WAS ABSOLUTELY POWERFUL!!!!!!! P.S. Jose, she was flawless! Edited September 19, 2007 at 04:26 AM by Love, Quote
JP Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:26 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:26 AM OMG, Extraordinairy performance!!She actually makes me cry..She's just so perfect, hairs, dress..I was so thrilled to see her, wait until the end of the special to see her, to see the Queen of Vegas...She sounds so great, i just couldn't except that 2 years ago.. I'm just so proud of our Celine.. I must say she kill me with the ending.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
celínico_sin_remedio Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:26 AM Posted September 19, 2007 at 04:26 AM Thank you very much Tal!!! A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.