LVCeline Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:35 PM Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:35 PM If someone can at least get the channel and can't pay for it I'll glady find someway to get the money to you! If we let this thing pass w/o anyone being able to capture it I think we'd all die of disapointment! Quote
thevoice Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:48 PM Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:48 PM (edited) maybe we should open a new thread about it? cause even after editing - not alot of people r responding to the news....i guess most people didnt notice those few words that were added?there is not much time to find someone who can record this show... Edited August 30, 2007 at 08:49 PM by thevoice Quote
Céline's Blues Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:49 PM Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:49 PM I think gogo wants to pay himself, Shon. Don't bother. He will open a new topic and pay everyone 500$. Thank you, gogo! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
thevoice Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:54 PM Posted August 30, 2007 at 08:54 PM rene will pay the bill , all we have to do is ask him to Quote
Ronny83 Posted August 30, 2007 at 09:08 PM Author Posted August 30, 2007 at 09:08 PM (edited) maybe we should open a new thread about it? cause even after editing - not alot of people r responding to the news....i guess most people didnt notice those few words that were added?there is not much time to find someone who can record this show... gogo, it will be "on demand", so you pay and you watch the show WHENEVER you want. You can choose second, minute, hour, day. And JP already told us he would cap it for us. Edited August 30, 2007 at 09:08 PM by Ronny83 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
JP Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:24 AM I will record it and upload it saturday Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Koolan Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:32 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:32 AM What short notice! hope someone can cap the HD stream. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Tal Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:33 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 12:33 AM I will record it and upload it saturday you are awesome! thanks :D Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Celinenvegas Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:49 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:49 AM I will record it and upload it saturday Awesome! I cant wait to see it. Quote ~J O E Y~
Koolan Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:02 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:02 AM It costs $5 to get access to the show with all of the money going to the hospital. It's available on the Video-On-Demand channel for 2 months. I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to share it here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineTheBest5 Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:07 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:07 AM I will record it and upload it saturday Awesome! I cant wait to see it. I can't wait too!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Tal Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:56 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:56 AM (edited) It costs $5 to get access to the show with all of the money going to the hospital. It's available on the Video-On-Demand channel for 2 months. I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to share it here. I know what you mean but its not like any of us could purchase it. I'd gladly pay $5 to see it but I can't. Do you think instead we should wait until the 2 months are over? Edited August 31, 2007 at 03:56 AM by Tal Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Bellamy Posted August 31, 2007 at 04:00 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 04:00 AM I think wait until the 2 months are over maybe is better. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Julian Posted August 31, 2007 at 04:15 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 04:15 AM yes maybe thats better...Forsure i would pay for it, but i cant! The main thing for me is that i can see it... i dont care about the month! Thanks to you all! Quote
thevoice Posted August 31, 2007 at 06:47 AM Posted August 31, 2007 at 06:47 AM there should be no problem sharing it since we can not pay to see it even if we want to Quote
rodrigo_alka Posted August 31, 2007 at 01:35 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 01:35 PM COOL !! i'm so happy now !!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
LVCeline Posted August 31, 2007 at 01:51 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 01:51 PM If it's a matter of money, maybe we can charge everyone who wants to see if $5 and send the money as a donation to the children's foundation. I know I'd much rather pay the money and see it now than wait 2 more months. I'm having serious Celine withdrawals, and honestly how often do we get to see her perform outside of Vegas, much less 6 whole songs! (Although I anticipate Immensite will not be live, but I hope to be proven otherwise) That's just way too few and far between to even wait longer. We need something to tide us over until the album, especially if all we get from the Jerry Lewis telethon is a dvd sneak peak and not an actual performance. Quote
maxceline Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:08 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:08 PM i'm so excited ... hope to have the mp3 by tomorrow night!! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
thevoice Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:15 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:15 PM i'm sorry but this is redicilous...we should not charge money from anyone - this video is going to find it's way to the internet one way or the other . i'm sure someone will post it elsewhere if the moderators here woouldnt like to post it . this show was meant to be seen in quebec and not in europ and elsewhere so they dont expect us to donate - those who can and those who want to can always donate ofcours but it doesnt have anything to do with uploading this show...and again - vic and bellamy both know that this show will be all over the internet anyway... Quote
Bellamy Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:15 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:15 PM If it's a matter of money, maybe we can charge everyone who wants to see if $5 and send the money as a donation to the children's foundation. I know I'd much rather pay the money and see it now than wait 2 more months. I'm having serious Celine withdrawals, and honestly how often do we get to see her perform outside of Vegas, much less 6 whole songs! (Although I anticipate Immensite will not be live, but I hope to be proven otherwise) That's just way too few and far between to even wait longer. We need something to tide us over until the album, especially if all we get from the Jerry Lewis telethon is a dvd sneak peak and not an actual performance.Actually I've thought about sell it for $5 on forum and donate the money to Sainte-Justine later. Maybe this way more fans from all over the world could donate. But we'd need their permision from Feelings or Sainte-Justine Hospital to do this. I doubt we could get the permission. Too bad TC would never try to organize something like this. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
nature boy Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:24 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:24 PM Wasn't the video on iTunes with Elvis for charity? That was still available on here. So should this. If it was on the UK iTunes I would pay for it (same would have gone for the Elvis duet) There is no way we'll get this and it will end up on youtube so if people are kind enough to cap it and upload it here that should be fair enough. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Tal Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:26 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:26 PM I think we should wait the 2 months for the full thing and maybe in the meantime just post screen caps and maybe a short clip of one of the songs. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
thevoice Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:36 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:36 PM and tal do u really think that all the other users and sources will wait for months? ofcours not...at the end of the day this video will be everywhere anyhow...well it's the decision of vic and bellamy but i just think it's useless Quote
Tal Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:42 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:42 PM typical response from you... so what if other people are sharing it? it doesnt make it right. if they offer it here while its available for sale, then people from quebec who might have paid for it now wont. and thats $5 less that will go to a good cause. which probably means nothing to you. besides vic and bellamy might also get in a lot of trouble for posting it. two months isnt a long time and if you're so eager then you can just download from these other places since you think it will be available everywhere. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CSCfan Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:50 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:50 PM I agree with Tal, waiting is the best thing to do.. please be considerate and don't think of yourself only. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
thevoice Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:50 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:50 PM (edited) too bad u r turning it into a personal thing like always tal .i dont know about any legal problems with it and if there r legal problems it's a diffrent story...i never read vic or bellamy saying anything about legal issues . as i said it's their decision obviously and if it's illegal i'm against it too - that should be the reason and not the other stuff u mentioned as we all know people who really wanna get it and not pay would be able to do so anyway.... Edited August 31, 2007 at 02:51 PM by thevoice Quote
Tal Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:57 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 02:57 PM im turning it into a personal thing? i just responded to your snide response to me. of course its illegal...everyone knows that. thats why you see all these big networks like NBC pulling videos down from youtube all the time. they own the rights to the broadcast....people have no right to rip it and then post it for free, especially when it costs money the watch in the first place. but i think the bigger issue here is that if its posted here then it could be taking away money from a good cause. we cant control what other boards/people do but i dont think its something vic and bellamy should condone. if other people want to post it online, let it be on their shoulders. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
thevoice Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:01 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:01 PM let's not be hypocritical here - u dont have a problem with people uploading stuff from abc , cbs , nbc and other networks in the u.s , canada , france ....obviously if there r legal issues it includes almost all the stuff we have in the multimedia section here or am i wrong? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:03 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:03 PM when it'll available for free?? will it be in MM section?? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Julian Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:04 PM Posted August 31, 2007 at 03:04 PM (edited) Cap the concert and send us the Mp3's!And after 2 months, you put the videos on! I think this is a good idea, isnt it? Edited August 31, 2007 at 03:06 PM by Julian Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.