Clari Posted April 17, 2007 at 02:02 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 02:02 AM (edited) A duet with Josh would be heaven!! But he's probably going to sing something to promote his CD like "Weeping" "Lullaby" since it is very Africa inspired. I will just die if she sang River Deep...! I can't wait!! Edited April 17, 2007 at 02:12 AM by Clari Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
raymondedwin Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:50 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:50 AM drumroll ... ... ... lol. well, it is 130 AM here in Ohio ... Angela just called from California. First off ... she said it was amazing. Celine sang a song WITH Elvis called "If I Can Dream." Much like her duet with Mr. Sinatra but using an Elvis Impersonator from Vegas for the on-stage person. Sounds complicated ... I agree, but she said they were going to actually use the REAL Elvis's face and voice, which is why she prerecorded the performance. The Idols do come on stage through the song doing back-up vocals. They were dressed in all white. Celine wore all black, blazer type top with a shear/mesh type top underneath, hair down and long ... loose curls/flips here and there. She said Celine was in perfect voice and sweet as could be, even after performing it 5 or 6 times. This will air Wednesday the 25th. That's all for now ... I'm so excited!! xoxo (words & music by brown)There must be lights burning brighter somewhereGot to be birds flying higher in a sky more blueIf I can dream of a better landWhere all my brothers walk hand in handTell me why, oh why, oh why cant my dream come true There must be peace and understanding sometimeStrong winds of promise that will blow awayAll the doubt and fearIf I can dream of a warmer sunWhere hope keeps shining on everyoneTell me why, oh why, oh why wont that sun appear Were lost in a cloudWith too much rainWere trapped in a worldThats troubled with painBut as long as a manHas the strength to dreamHe can redeem his soul and fly Deep in my heart theres a trembling questionStill I am sure that the answer gonna come somehowOut there in the dark, theres a beckoning candleAnd while I can think, while I can talkWhile I can stand, while I can walkWhile I can dream, please let my dreamCome true, right nowLet it come true right nowOh yeah Quote
Loup_garou Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:13 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:13 AM (edited) Even If I was hoping for something a bit more UP-Beat as RDMH A new song is always welcome!!! and who knows maybe because the whole Elvis thing they pre-record that....and maybe we'll have something new and live on the other date or the same day..just day dreaming thanx so much for the insights raymondedwin by the way here's the song on you tube, it's really good, and I can Imagine Celine ding some cool faces around this performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEisdOzJ1LM...ted&search= Edited April 17, 2007 at 06:21 AM by Loup_garou Quote
nano Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:24 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:24 AM Thanks for the info. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
smw Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:28 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:28 AM I really like this song. Without Celine singing it, I probably never would have heard it! But I'm excited to hear her perform it. Thank you so much for the information. I really can't wait to hear this "new" song from Celine. Quote
René 2 Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:54 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:54 AM Thank you very much for all the details. Quote
Koolan Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:56 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:56 AM Another Elvis song, I'll settle for it how long was this version? Thanks for the updates. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
maxceline Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:57 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:57 AM so cool.. cant wait to hear it Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
Kian Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:58 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:58 AM I'm curious to hear this performance even though I would like more if she sang one of her songs (RDMH or A Cause ). Quote
denise Posted April 17, 2007 at 08:52 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 08:52 AM I can't wait to hear this!!!! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
mirage Posted April 17, 2007 at 08:52 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 08:52 AM so she already recorded her part in LA? the song sounds to me... cant wait to hear it :D is she also there LIVE 24/25th april? dont understand the whole part lol Quote
stevo Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:04 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:04 AM (edited) Hmmm...interesting. I think this song would suit Celine but it's defo a surprise. Maybe she's gonna add this to AND as the Ultimate Vegas Tribute. I dunno- I just expected one of her own hits...but it'll be fab I'm sure. P.S Thanks Raymonedwin! Edited April 17, 2007 at 10:05 AM by stevo Quote
ZoraSourit Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:09 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:09 AM This was totally unexpected! It'll sure be interesting... Can't wait! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Céline's Blues Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:11 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:11 AM It's a great song and Céline is the one who's always good for a surprise. I want to see this song on her next album with Timbabimba production. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celinefanonline Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:31 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 10:31 AM i can't wait too!!so is her up coming english album an duet album??? hahahalike elvis duet, anne, or they could include the rumour duet between her and JT, also the timberland song and maybe the duet with Brian Mcknight?? hahaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
firebird Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:01 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:01 AM Beautiful song. I want to see this song on her next album with Timbabimba production.I'd rather like to see this with Quincy Jones Big Band production (and if it were on her next album, I'd prefer it to be solo / not a virtual duet) Quote
kdw123 Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:37 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:37 PM Well I never thought she was going to sing RDMH on American Idol - that just didn't make any sense at all since this is the song that they want people to come to Vegas to see not to watch it on TV and then say why do I need to go to Vegas and see the song when I can watch it on TV. Same reason why I don't think the DVD will be released until late this year or early next year, but that's another topic. Anyway, I am excited to see the performance. Sounds like a fun one! Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:39 PM Charity Projects Entertainment Fund Teams With Fox, FremantleMedia North America, 19 Entertainment and 'AMERICAN IDOL' for 'IDOL GIVES BACK' Special To Benefit Children and Young People Living in Poverty IDOL GIVES BACK Donations Will Support Charities Including America's Second Harvest, Boys & Girls Clubs of America, Children's Health Fund, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Malaria No More, Nothing But Nets, Save the Children and UNICEF LOS ANGELES, April 17 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Charity ProjectsEntertainment Fund (CPEF), a new organization established to raise moneyand awareness for people living in poverty and at risk in the United Statesand throughout the world, is teaming up with FOX, FremantleMedia NorthAmerica, 19 Entertainment and "AMERICAN IDOL" to present "IDOL GIVES BACK,"airing April 24 and April 25 on FOX. The historic television event willbring together world-renowned artists and celebrities including CelineDion, Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani, Josh Groban, Pink, Michael Buble, AnnieLennox, Il Divo, Borat (aka Sacha Baron Cohen), Hugh Grant, KeiraKnightley, Forest Whitaker, Helena Bonham Carter, Teri Hatcher, BradGarrett, Brian McKnight, Daniel Radcliffe and Rowan Atkinson. The two-night star-studded "AMERICAN IDOL" special will raise awarenessand funds for organizations that provide relief programs to help youngpeople in the United States and Africa. The funds raised by the event willbenefit children and young people living in extreme poverty in the UnitedStates and Africa, with half of the funds dedicated to support programs inthe United States and half dedicated to programs in Africa.[...]http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....7053&EDATE= Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
KimboCosmo Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:05 PM So it does come on the 25th? 8pm Eastern time? Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
blue.grave Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:28 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 07:28 PM The 25th eh? that doesn't seem that far away. I can't wait to see her on AI next Wednesday. Quote For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:26 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:26 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe8nIbbrh4 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Lawna Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:43 PM Posted April 17, 2007 at 11:43 PM Thanks for the info! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Koolan Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:02 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:02 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe8nIbbrh4corset and cleavage Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
**Josh** Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:16 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:16 AM OMG thanks for that new, i'm looking foward to seeing her singing that song... I don't like very much Presley's version, maybe i'm going to loooovvveeee celine's one... who knows ? Quote http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9283/real1889dalmatienschiot.jpg
Tal Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:22 AM Author Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:22 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe8nIbbrh4corset and cleavage i know, lmao!! UNDER cleavage... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
KimboCosmo Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:38 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:38 AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMe8nIbbrh4corset and cleavage i know, lmao!! UNDER cleavage...OMG LOL Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
JP Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:43 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 12:43 AM Ohh, Celine will be with 25 other artist.. So we will be lucky if she sing 2min:30 ... Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Tal Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:07 AM Author Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:07 AM who cares how long she sings! there's under cleavage involved!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Jessyka Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:38 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:38 AM Can't wait!!!!!! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
denise Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:39 AM Posted April 18, 2007 at 01:39 AM who cares how long she sings! there's under cleavage involved!! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.