Lawna Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:38 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:38 AM i don't want River Deep Mountain High, yes it's a good song and it'll be a briliant performance. But it is a cover and Celine will be slated by everyone for not matching up to Tina Turner's version. If you want an uptempo (which i think she should do) then i suggest I'm Alive. Mainly 'cos i'm sick to death of Love Can Move Moutains and also 'cos I Drove All Night is also a cover. I dunno but in my opinion celine's version of RDMH is waaaay better than Tina's. It is more memorable i think cause it is more bright. it is just outstanding. I agree With the young kids who watch AI, they will think RDMH is Celine's song! ...and Celine will be known as the Diva with the nice legs But I hope Celine performs RDMH...I just love that song! and the performance is just amazing! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
winforlife Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:45 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:45 AM Tuesday when I watched Idol, Ryan Secrest hadn't mentioned Céline's name. It's great news her name was added to the list Céline and Josh performing The Prayer would be great! IS or RDMH would be good choices-both showing her amazing vocal range. At this point I think it's anyones guess what she will sing. Perhaps in a week, we may hear from a reliable source what she will sing. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:46 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:46 AM Im sooooooooooo excited I can't wait!!!!!! I jumped off the couch and started screaming and my husband was inside and came running out because he thought something was wrong...LOL ! RDMH would be AMAZING!!!! And this is a little off topic, but Im so glad that Hailey got kicked off...I didn't like her at all....so my night is going great LOL Heidi...that is great!! I know...I'm definately dvr-ing that one!!! Can't waittttttttttttttttt!!!! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
René 2 Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:54 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:54 AM Seems to be a huge event. A lot of members are so enthousiastic Quote
Cambroneroj Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:23 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:23 PM (edited) I cant wait im soo happy she is finally coming to the show. I hope she performs something diferent , she must do something cool! Edited April 13, 2007 at 12:24 PM by Cambroneroj Quote
remykyes Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:55 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:55 PM Oh no... Not I'm Alive or Love Can Move Mountains yet again! how about a medley of her thits?She has only two. One of the left and one on the right... not much to choose from. Oh, you meant hits!? Celine really should sing "River Deep, Mountain High", she will literally blow EVERYONE away! If she performs RDMH and wears the dress she wears in AND for RDMH, I WILL DIE!!!! Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
anewdayhascome Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:12 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:12 PM i think it would be more gentle Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
rodrigo_alka Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:18 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:18 PM RIVER DEEP... + DRESS + 15 DANCERS ON STAGE OR I SURRENDER + LONG DRESS Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
Celinenvegas Posted April 13, 2007 at 06:44 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 06:44 PM RIVER DEEP... + DRESS + 15 DANCERS ON STAGE OR I SURRENDER + LONG DRESS Ohh interesting! I think she'll do something big for the show. She is Celine and people expect a big song from her but either would be great. I doubt she'd do I Surrender though. I would love River Deep Mountain High because the song has so much energy, she sings it incredibly well, and I know she just adores the song so it will come through really well on TV. It's too early for something new from the new English cd but I hope she doesn't do one of her older known hit songs though. She needs to do something big & fresh. Quote ~J O E Y~
Bellamy Posted April 13, 2007 at 06:52 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 06:52 PM I think Celine sing RDMH would be a perfect choice. She can just teach the contestants how to cover a song. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Snowhite Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:17 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:17 PM Oh no... Not I'm Alive or Love Can Move Mountains yet again! how about a medley of her thits?She has only two. One of the left and one on the right... not much to choose from. Oh, you meant hits!? Celine really should sing "River Deep, Mountain High", she will literally blow EVERYONE away! If she performs RDMH and wears the dress she wears in AND for RDMH, I WILL DIE!!!! ABSOLUTELY!we need celine just like at RDMH....Not always the same old borings songs And not something like SUMMERTIME please..... Quote
ZoraSourit Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:18 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:18 PM Let's make some noise for RDMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \o/ Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Celinenvegas Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:21 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:21 PM ABSOLUTELY!we need celine just like at RDMH....Not always the same old borings songs And not something like SUMMERTIME please..... Why not Summertime??? I think on the telethon everyone expected her to do one of her hits and she came out and did Summertime, NO ONE would've expected that and she sounded awesome. I doubt she'd do it though but the thing with Celine is that on these types of shows she will do something unexpected and different. People don't give her enough credit for choices like that. Quote ~J O E Y~
Snowhite Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:28 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:28 PM ABSOLUTELY!we need celine just like at RDMH....Not always the same old borings songs And not something like SUMMERTIME please..... Why not Summertime??? I think on the telethon everyone expected her to do one of her hits and she came out and did Summertime, NO ONE would've expected that and she sounded awesome. I doubt she'd do it though but the thing with Celine is that on these types of shows she will do something unexpected and different. People don't give her enough credit for choices like that. yeah its very good..But dont forget that this kind of songs arent so suitable for American Idol its suitable someting more powerfull and sexy i think Quote
Jeanine Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:36 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 07:36 PM how about a medley of her thits?She has only two. One of the left and one on the right... not much to choose from. Oh, you meant hits!? :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: Oh, please let it be RDMH She's gonna make the show with that song. Everypne will think it's hers and it'll be one big party Jeanine Quote http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/music/entity/platinum/celine_dion_banner_cropped.jpg Order NOW
ZoraSourit Posted April 13, 2007 at 08:57 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 08:57 PM Oh c'mon... Céline owns that song... I've listened to Tina's version and it's not near half good from Céline's version. At the American Idol's Stage she has to do something unexpected just like she did at the 98 Divas. Everyone was expecting a ballad and she rocked the place with RDMH. She owns that song and she owns the stage while performing that song. An adaptation of RDMH Vegas performance at American Idol would be a complete and tremendous blast! A moment to remember. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
CSCfan Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:22 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:22 PM (edited) So many duet possibilities!! :o Josh Groban,Michael BubléAnnie LennoxIl DivoKelly Clarkson :wub: Edited April 13, 2007 at 09:26 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:27 PM how about a Celine concert and she can perform many hits and duet with other guests ahhaaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Celinenvegas Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:36 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:36 AM how about a Celine concert and she can perform many hits and duet with other guests ahhaaha LOL WE all wish!! Quote ~J O E Y~
Elaine Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:47 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:47 AM I don't want to be rude but i think that if she sing The Prayer or MHWGO or BYLM, it will be so useless for her career that she can just stay at home playing with Rene-Charles.. She will have more than 30 millions persons who watch her, she have to continue to sell her! I couldn't agree more. She would benefit from singing the following: -One of her new French songs, preferably one of the singles-An upbeat, powerhouse song-A brand new song that will appear on her English album But if she just sings a "greatest hit", it honestly will be pointless to everyone except us fans. It's true!!!! That's why we have to pray for RDMH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And do I love you my oh my... Yeah river deep mountain high YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Céline, please, sing the song and make the world shut up in amusement!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
KimboCosmo Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:34 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:34 AM So which night exactly is that going to be on? I didn't catch it when Ryan said that...I need to set my TV to record it!! Date and time? I'm eastern time here, so someone let me know please! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Koolan Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:42 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:42 AM Maybe we all should email TC and ask them for RDMH :clap: Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
KimboCosmo Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:53 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:53 AM Maybe we all should email TC and ask them for RDMH :clap:Sure! I'll do it if everyone else is! Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
Lawna Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:40 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 05:40 AM Seems to be a huge event. A lot of members are so enthousiastic I think it' due to the popularity of American Idol...and as an American Idol fan, I've been waiting for the moment Celine would make an appearance on this show...what is Idol about if not about Celine? Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Viva las Vegas Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:06 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:06 AM Celine will make an appearance on American Idol for their special charity show, 'Idol Gives Back.' Several well known artists are also scheduled to appear, including Gwen Stefani, Pink and Annie Lennox in an effort to raise awareness for groups that help poverty-striken children in the U.S. and Africa. This event will be part of American Idol's April 24 and April 25 episodes! More details to come! celinedion.com Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Bellamy Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:27 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:27 AM Celine will make an appearance on American Idol for their special charity show, 'Idol Gives Back.' Several well known artists are also scheduled to appear, including Gwen Stefani, Pink and Annie Lennox in an effort to raise awareness for groups that help poverty-striken children in the U.S. and Africa. This event will be part of American Idol's April 24 and April 25 episodes! More details to come! celinedion.com I want more details than that. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Viva las Vegas Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:33 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:33 AM Me too! "An apperance" could mean anything... Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
smw Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:34 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:34 AM (edited) ANNIE LENNOX! ...could they possibly sing their new song?! Edited April 15, 2007 at 06:34 AM by smw Quote
Lawna Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:43 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 06:43 AM Celine will make an appearance on American Idol for their special charity show, 'Idol Gives Back.' Several well known artists are also scheduled to appear, including Gwen Stefani, Pink and Annie Lennox in an effort to raise awareness for groups that help poverty-striken children in the U.S. and Africa. This event will be part of American Idol's April 24 and April 25 episodes! More details to come! celinedion.com I want more details than that. haha. celinedion.com is waaaay behind. but it's okay thanks celinedion.com for the confirmation Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
René 2 Posted April 15, 2007 at 07:55 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 07:55 AM So many duet possibilities!! :o Josh Groban,Michael BubléAnnie LennoxIl DivoKelly Clarkson :wub: A duet with Bublé on "Feeling good" would be amazing. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.