liv Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM love timbaland!!!! The song Apologize feat.Onerepublic is great!!!!!! I would like he works with celine Quote Celine, SEI NELL`ANIMA, E LI TI LASCIO PER SEMPRE....My love, can you give me strength Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain I know I'm right where I belong Something from nothing never proved me wrong But I stand tall to get by No matter how hard I try to hide Did you know I take the time for you Did you know that I would see you through Did you know that I would play the part I must've made it clear right from the start I would shade my whole life with you Would you do the same for me I would give all I am to you Would you do the same for me
dj4celine Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:17 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 01:17 PM I wouldn't get excited until it is fully confirmed Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:19 PM Posted January 18, 2008 at 02:19 PM Yeah! I don't think this will happen. Quote
karatedude317 Posted January 19, 2008 at 01:57 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 01:57 AM Everytime he is releasing a new album Céline is working with him. Dream on. DREEEEEEAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREEEEEAM Quote
CelineHayatiAna Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:34 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:34 AM celine and madonna that would be FANTASTIC!!!! we`re still dreaming Quote
OnlyCeline Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:42 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:42 AM Yeah Keep Dreamin' Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Your_Su_Phu Posted January 19, 2008 at 03:51 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 03:51 AM I thought that "let me be your soldier" song heard at the sneak peak was the timbaland unreleased track Quote
Nando Férri Posted January 19, 2008 at 04:33 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 04:33 AM celine and madonna that would be FANTASTIC!!!! we`re still dreaming Pfff. THAT will never gonna happen. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
VinnyT. Posted January 19, 2008 at 10:09 AM Posted January 19, 2008 at 10:09 AM I thought that "let me be your soldier" song heard at the sneak peak was the timbaland unreleased trackIt was rumored to be written by Kara DioGuardi. Not Timbaland. And I bet they will put it on the unconfirmed re-release in September. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CelionDion Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:54 PM Posted January 19, 2008 at 02:54 PM celine and madonna that would be FANTASTIC!!!! we`re still dreaming Even a duet with Mariah Carey is more likely Quote http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
Prince Whiskers Posted January 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM Posted January 20, 2008 at 10:20 AM Holy Mimi and the Material Hag will never ever work with Celine. They both know deep inside that she will outclass them without even trying.... Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
celinesounds Posted September 9, 2008 at 12:20 AM Posted September 9, 2008 at 12:20 AM Celine's Name is still on Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timbaland Timbaland has also started working on his next studio album "Shock Value 2". He is expected to work with Linkin Park[43], Akon[43], Nickelback[44], Gwen Stefani[43], Christina Aguilera[43], Beyoncé[45], Jay-Z[45], Jonas Brothers[45], Jordin Sparks[45], Madonna[45], Rihanna[45], T.I.[45], T-Pain[45], Cher[46], Dido[46], Celine Dion[46], Kanye West[46], Mary J. Blige[46], Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, Keri Hilson, Miley Cyrus, The Pussycat Dolls, Sebastian, Ne-Yo, Lindsay Lohan, JoJo, Missy Elliot, Ashley Tisdale, Lil Wayne, Jennifer Hudson, Coldplay, Paramore, Sugababes, Chris Cornell, Dima Bilan, Usher, Chris Brown, Matt Pokora, Mýa, Omarion, Zavey Boy, and Busta Rhymes. Shock Value 2 is expected to release in early 2009, It was expected earlier to release on November 4. Quote #FREEJAVITO
ahmed Posted September 9, 2008 at 02:38 AM Posted September 9, 2008 at 02:38 AM because they did not edit their post Quote
CelionDion Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:08 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:08 PM Timbaland unveils ‘Shock Value: Volume 2’, due in stores February 14th Timbaland has revealed that his new album, the follow-up to 2007’s ‘Shock Value’, will be hitting stores on February 14th. The album features 20 brand-new tracks including the new single ‘Meltdown’ that features guest vocals from Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake and will be impacting on radio from January 5th. MTV.com was given an exclusive first listen of 5 of the album’s tracks, including the new single, and revealed it’s some of the producers ‘best work’. Meltdown’ – the first single from the album, featuring guest vocals from Gwen Stefani and old-time collaborator Justin Timberlake is a typical Timbaland club-stomper, with thumping chorus in which Justin and Gwen invite one another to ‘melt down; all the way’. ‘That’s The Way’ – featuring Usher and Keri Hilson on vocals, this throwback track samples the classic KC and the Sunshine band track, ‘That’s The Way I Like It’ but with a sultry new twist reminiscent of Usher’s own ‘Love In This Club’ single. ‘Dumb’ – the rockiest of the tracks, featuring the group of the moment, the Jonas Brothers. Beginning as seemingly regular teenage, High School Musical-esque song, it soon breaks out into a crazy whirl-of-a-track that is about an unnecessary break-up. ‘Accross The Sky’ – a leftover track from Madonna’s ‘Hard Candy’ album, which Timbaland produced many tracks for. However, this version has been completely reworked from the original leaked clip that has appeared online. Now a much darker track similar to the ‘Hard Candy’ track, Voices. With guest vocals from Justin Timberlake (again) and a brief appearance from the lady herself, Madonna, this song is longest of the tracks, clocking in at over 7 minutes! ‘Underground’ – this one is definitely our favourite. Featuring a heavy sample of the classic dance track ‘Sandstorm’ by Darude, this is unlike anything Timbaland has done before. With incredible quest vocals from Rihanna, this song is one to watch out for. It has to be a single! Othe guests on the album include T-Pain, Akon, Linkin Park, Jordin Sparks, T.I. and Coolio. The full tracklisting is below. Be sure to check out the video for ‘Meltdown’ when it premieres on MTV.com in January! 1. Meltdown (featuring Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake)2. That’s The Way (featuring Keri Hilson and Usher)3. ‘Til I Say So (featuring Akon)4. Act Right (featuring T-Pain and Tim Dog)5. Dumb (featuring Jonas Brothers)6. Still Standing (featuring Linkin Park)7. Accross The Sky (featuring Justin Timberlake and Madonna)8. Rain (featuring Jordin Sparks)9. Don’t Hurt ‘Em (featuring T.I.)10. Underground (featuring Rihanna)11. Why U Still Calling? (Miscommunication Part II) (featuring Keri Hilson and Sebastian)12. Click Clack (featuring Dr. Dre and Missy Elliott)13. Talk (featuring T-Pain and Missy Elliott)14. Cruel (featuring Coolio)15. Head 2 Toe (featuring Jay-Z)16. Aruba (featuring Sebastian)17. From Dusk ‘Til Dawn (featuring Tim Dog, Flo-Rida and Attitude)18. Pick Up (Boardmeeting Part II) (featuring Magoo)19. Baby (featuring Keri Hilson)20. Love Song (featuring Justin Timberlake) Pop Dirt/MTV No Celine in sight and to be honest I don't mind at all. About everyone is working with Timbaland these days and I'm glad to not see Celine's name next to those of T-Pain, Madonna and every other artist he has collaborated with Quote http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
celinesounds Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:21 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:21 PM i'd love a track produced my timbaland for celine Quote #FREEJAVITO
CSCfan Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:22 PM Too bad, Céline would definately be the odd choice and get attention if she was to be on this album.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
CelionDion Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:23 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:23 PM Too bad, Céline would definately be the odd choice and get attention if she was to be on this album.. I wouldn't have minded if it was for her own album, but if she were on his album it most likely wouldn't have been a single anyway. Quote http://showstalker.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/celine-dion-doctorate-laval-univ-2.jpg
CSCfan Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM I think if it would be a song on her album, all the attention would go to that song only (avoiding the other ones). Yet if there would be a song with Céline on his album, it would be noticeable, odd and different and she would be getting the attention (whether positive or negative).. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
deelicious07 Posted December 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM Posted December 23, 2008 at 11:51 PM Holy Mimi and the Material Hag will never ever work with Celine. They both know deep inside that she will outclass them without even trying.... Ha ha...SO TRUE!!!! I cannot stand Mariah and Madonna's personalities. I can hardly handle their singing to begin with. Celine has so much class compared to ALL female artists out there. Quote
Nmj Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:32 AM Posted December 24, 2008 at 01:32 AM So True but I like Timbaland we need collobration with CELINE Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:18 AM Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:18 AM (edited) I think he could do a really beautiful ballad......Look at Nelly Furtados "Say it Right" and One Republics "Apologize"...Celine could totally do somthing alon those lines. I just hope Rene isn't too cheap to use him.....apparantly he isn't ''cheap'' to work with. Edited December 24, 2008 at 03:20 AM by Kyle_Jared Quote
autumnskies00 Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:49 AM Posted December 24, 2008 at 03:49 AM I prefered Apologize BEFORE timbaland destroyed it. It was much nicer with all of the strings in the beginning. Quote http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/autumnskies00/siggy1-2.jpg
Nando Férri Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:20 AM Posted December 24, 2008 at 11:20 AM Dammit! I still had some hopes... He is great! I would love to listen her singing something like "Apologize". And it wouldn't matter if it were not in her album. It could be a beginin... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.