Koolan Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:23 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:23 AM The last song I heard from Timbaland is.. Aaliyah's "Are you that soembody?". I hope she won't go overboard with the new song. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:42 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:42 AM (edited) Did he write All good things by Nelly Furtado? If the songs he does for Celine are this good I'll be more than happy. that's a great song! Edited April 14, 2007 at 01:43 AM by Mozinha Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Tal Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:28 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:28 AM The last song I heard from Timbaland is.. Aaliyah's "Are you that soembody?". I hope she won't go overboard with the new song. you mean you havent heard sexyback or any of justin's new songs? or promiscuous from nelly furtado? those are all timbaland. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Koolan Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:34 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:34 AM oh I heard Sexy Back I likes! he is indeed very talented. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Lawna Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:37 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:37 AM The last song I heard from Timbaland is.. Aaliyah's "Are you that soembody?". I hope she won't go overboard with the new song. you mean you havent heard sexyback or any of justin's new songs? or promiscuous from nelly furtado? those are all timbaland. Wow...this guy is genius! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Kian Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:50 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:50 AM I'm very happy to hear the Celine will be working with this man. He is exactly the kind of producer she needs right now--and it will result in a fresh, new sound for both US fans and the general public(which hasn't heard of ol' Celine in a while). As far as Akon, I'd kill myself if he sings on her album. His voice makes me cringe. I'm not sure of his other skills--but as far as vocals, as far as I'm concerned, he has none. You may call him original and unique, but I call him annoying and ear piercing. I'm so ready to hear this album. With Annie Lennox, who is just phenomenal to these high profile producers...this will be fantastic. I wonder if Celine and Madonna will work together(I doubt it...Madonna seems to not like Celine--threatened perhaps?) There's NO WAY that Madonna and Celine will ever work together. OMG if that happens I would DIEEE . I adore these two women Quote
Clari Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:59 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:59 AM I'm curious! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Ronny83 Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:20 AM Author Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:20 AM Did he write All good things by Nelly Furtado? If the songs he does for Celine are this good I'll be more than happy. that's a great song!Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Martin. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Mozinha Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:11 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:11 PM Did he write All good things by Nelly Furtado? If the songs he does for Celine are this good I'll be more than happy. that's a great song!Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Martin.Well now I'm excited!!!! Can't wait to see what will come next. She is doing a WONDERFUL job with her french songs. I completely trust her for the english ones too. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
firebird Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:14 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:14 PM Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Sleepingpill.Now I know why it sounds so dull Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:25 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:25 PM I'm very happy to hear the Celine will be working with this man. He is exactly the kind of producer she needs right now--and it will result in a fresh, new sound for both US fans and the general public(which hasn't heard of ol' Celine in a while). As far as Akon, I'd kill myself if he sings on her album. His voice makes me cringe. I'm not sure of his other skills--but as far as vocals, as far as I'm concerned, he has none. You may call him original and unique, but I call him annoying and ear piercing. I'm so ready to hear this album. With Annie Lennox, who is just phenomenal to these high profile producers...this will be fantastic. I wonder if Celine and Madonna will work together(I doubt it...Madonna seems to not like Celine--threatened perhaps?) There's NO WAY that Madonna and Celine will ever work together. OMG if that happens I would DIEEE . I adore these two women I would die too if this really happens cause I'm a big fan of both Quote
amelie Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:06 PM Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Sleepingpill.Now I know why it sounds so dull lol Chris Martin is the best i hope he works on Celine's album too Quote
firebird Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:12 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:12 PM lol Chris Martin is the best i hope he works on Celine's album tooNo he's not. He's just pushed by the mass media when in fact all he can do is copy songs from Radiohead Quote
Mozinha Posted April 14, 2007 at 06:04 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 06:04 PM Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Sleepingpill.Now I know why it sounds so dull lol Chris Martin is the best i hope he works on Celine's album tooI totaly agree!!!! That would be definately interesting! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Tal Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:13 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:13 AM Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Sleepingpill.Now I know why it sounds so dull lol Chris Martin is the best i hope he works on Celine's album too Chris is amazing. I'd love it if he worked with her. Imagine her doing something like Fix You or Swallowed in the Sea? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Elaine Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:34 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:34 AM Yes, Timbaland co-wrote this song with Coldplay's Chris Sleepingpill.Now I know why it sounds so dull lol Chris Martin is the best i hope he works on Celine's album tooI totaly agree!!!! That would be definately interesting! The same here! I just love this man!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Javier_Natalio Posted April 15, 2007 at 08:06 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 08:06 AM O.k. so I just read the first and 4th page of this topic... first one says Timbaland invited Céline for his new album... then on page 4 everyone is like so excited about it taking it as a fact... is there a confirmation somewhere in pages 2 and 3? Inviting someone doesn't imply that this someone would accept... and it's for HIS album anyway... Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 15, 2007 at 08:21 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 08:21 AM O.k. so I just read the first and 4th page of this topic... first one says Timbaland invited Céline for his new album... then on page 4 everyone is like so excited about it taking it as a fact... is there a confirmation somewhere in pages 2 and 3? Inviting someone doesn't imply that this someone would accept... and it's for HIS album anyway...Yes, there is. He is indeed working with Céline. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
julien Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:40 PM Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:40 PM Finally a new Timbaland album is due november the 4th and according to the document it will include a collaboration with Madonna as well as other artists like Dido, Linkin Park, Cher, Kenya West, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Akon and Mary J Blige. http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index.php Quote
Nando Férri Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:49 PM November of 2008??? Oh... there's a looong time till there. Maybe Celine will re-release TCH with some new tracks, including the Timba and R. Kelly ones. Who knows... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
tcherno Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:53 PM Posted December 25, 2007 at 10:53 PM (edited) that would be great with the begining of her US leg tour.that will boost the sales of her TC album if they re release it with timbaland songs.but didnt celine say that she doesnt know him in some interview. i read it here on the forum,or maybe she was keeping that secret? Edited December 25, 2007 at 10:58 PM by tcherno Quote
Tal Posted December 26, 2007 at 02:54 AM Posted December 26, 2007 at 02:54 AM when she was interviewed on that french radio station they asked her about timbaland and she said she doesnt know who that is and thought they meant justin timberlake. but maybe she only knows him by his real name and not his stage name? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Nando Férri Posted December 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM Posted December 26, 2007 at 03:15 AM when she was interviewed on that french radio station they asked her about timbaland and she said she doesnt know who that is and thought they meant justin timberlake. but maybe she only knows him by his real name and not his stage name?Hummm curious. So that news sounds fake to me... She would probably know something about him BEFORE agree to work with that guy. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
zanif Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:34 AM Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:34 AM Finally a new Timbaland album is due november the 4th and according to the document it will include a collaboration with Madonna as well as other artists like Dido, Linkin Park, Cher, Kenya West, Celine Dion, Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Akon and Mary J Blige. http://www.drownedmadonna.com/index.php great news. thanx for sharing. Quote
tal-sh2 Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:49 AM Woooooohoooooo! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
Fanny! Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:55 AM Posted December 26, 2007 at 10:55 AM That would be great! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
karatedude317 Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:28 AM Sorry if this is old news. lol. Did a search on here for Timbaland and didn't see this posted, but according to Wikipedia, Celine Dion will be working with Timbaland on his new album. A possible HUGE hit for Celine awaiting her future? With her new sound I can't wait to hear what she's going to do next! "In addition, Celine Dion will colaborate with Timbaland in a song for his next album Shock Value II, wich also will colaborate others pop singers like Cher, Christina Aguilera, Dido and Madonna . This album is expected to be release next November 2008. [92]" Quote
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:33 AM I still can't believe it. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Céline's Blues Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:36 AM Everytime he is releasing a new album Céline is working with him. Dream on. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
peo Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM Posted January 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM Everytime he is releasing a new album Céline is working with him. Dream on. Quote http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j233/Astrid_07/DSCF4582.jpg There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby... Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.