amelie Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:57 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:57 AM God he's busy...wonder if Celine will get a good track ANd this autumn will be packed with new releases from Whitney,Mariah,Britney,Kelly Clarkson and maybe Madonna? there's gonna be some competition Quote
reynolds Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:05 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:05 AM so probably for her new english album!!!can't imagine how Celine's new english album is gonna be...i can't imagine either. frist i hear annie lennox will b on it. now timbaland. wot will the album sound like? Quote 2nd & 5th November 2006, Las Vegas2nd & 3rd of may 2008 Manchester.19th of may - 2008 Paris.. 30th of may - 2008 Dublin.20th & 21st June - 2015 Antwerp.2nd & 3rd July - 2015 Paris.20th & 21st June - 2017 London.23rd of July - 2017 Berlin.
Céline's Blues Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:10 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:10 AM Thank you, Ronny for the article. You're amazing at finding sings on ze interneto! I must confess this album is shaping up to my high expectations. I said I was ready to appreciate it only if she would show serious interest in contemporary producers and would go for it all the way. If she wants to be commercial, let it be commercial but do it with the best ppl out there, not with your old team from the 90's. I want straight up fresh record from Céline NO schizophrenia like ANDHC or OH. I want her to go full THROTTLE with the next English album. That's the only way to go, there's no middle road - that middle road that she went with ANDHC has failed so she has now to broaden her horizons. I sincerely hope Timbaland will be the main producer of her new album along with more RNB producers. No Afanasieff, please. I always say: If you want it badly, do it right and give all your heart to it. No ballads, just hits is fine by me! I just hope she WILL remain on course of this extreme make-over, she must not go off track now cuzz if she does a disaster will happen. But she's now right on point. Ia Akon on the record as well or we have Ne-Yo only? Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Davey84 Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:26 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:26 AM well I do agree with Seb, if she wants a commercial album, do it right and all the way! And i've said a 1000 times before, that she should work with new producers BUT If Céline records high uptempo songs and with off-melody rhytms she might get hits, but I don't know if, especially the US market, will buy this kind of music of Céline Also we all know she's not that good in perfoming uptempo songs live... unless they are in french so i wonder... will Céline be able to pull those songs of LIVE Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
gabriela precup Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:30 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:30 AM Well,it would be an interesting duet.Timbaland has a good voice(the track "Apologize" is pretty good ) ,he invited Celine so it have to be a good song!! If they would film a video it would be so cool..Celine would be so HHHHOOOTT Quote
julien Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:31 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:31 AM Thank you, Ronny for the article. You're amazing at finding sings on ze interneto! I must confess this album is shaping up to my high expectations. I said I was ready to appreciate it only if she would show serious interest in contemporary producers and would go for it all the way. If she wants to be commercial, let it be commercial but do it with the best ppl out there, not with your old team from the 90's. I want straight up fresh record from Céline NO schizophrenia like ANDHC or OH. I want her to go full THROTTLE with the next English album. That's the only way to go, there's no middle road - that middle road that she went with ANDHC has failed so she has now to broaden her horizons. I sincerely hope Timbaland will be the main producer of her new album along with more RNB producers. No Afanasieff, please. I always say: If you want it badly, do it right and give all your heart to it. No ballads, just hits is fine by me! I just hope she WILL remain on course of this extreme make-over, she must not go off track now cuzz if she does a disaster will happen. But she's now right on point. Ia Akon on the record as well or we have Ne-Yo only? Exactly.I still have problems to see that Celine will have an album with a mixture of the same producers as Pussycatdolls, Furtado, Beyonce, Madonna... But go for it. No middle road as ANDHC, that's it. Quote
celinesounds Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:36 AM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:36 AM Celine will top worldline again. Of course we want ballads, even one or two. And how will sound I Knew I Loved You in the middle of all these Rap and R&B songs…very awful Quote #FREEJAVITO
shakiria Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:00 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:00 PM i like the song he sings with nelly furtado so it shoulod be good Quote http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg how do i get you alone you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight
firebird Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:01 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:01 PM I'm glad she didn't make it on his album. It's a real mess. It's all Timbaland featuring XY, and the only good song is the one with Elton John. Listen to this one, the music is really nice, Elton John is playing the piano on it. So if they work together I hope it will be a Celine song produced by him, and not one of his song that features Celine vocals. At least what he does sounds more interesting than that Neyo R'n'B love schmaltz Quote
JP Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:30 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:30 PM OMG, Madonna and Celine with the same producer, i will make wet dreams LOLCeline new's album will be PERFECT Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
firebird Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:46 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:46 PM What means gasp?It's a word to describe the sound the guy in your signature is making Quote
Bellamy Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM What means gasp?It's a word to describe the sound the guy in your signature is making Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
amelie Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 12:53 PM "what does gasp mean?" , he's surprised and not in a good way more in a terrifying way, i would say i still want at least 2 ballads in her new album, (not cheesy,ordinary ones though)i want tracks like "all good things come to an end" , "because of you" and "irrepleacable"Should "i knew i loved you" be part of the new album it would be either the opening track or towards the end of the album anyway... Quote
firebird Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:04 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:04 PM i want tracks like "all good things come to an end"That's one of the most boring songs I've heard recently. is a good Nelly Furtado song (and her best video imo) Quote
Leda Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:19 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:19 PM WOW!!! If it's true the duet is gonna be FANTASTIC!!! I was dreaming Celine would do a real R&B song sometime! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
amelie Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:25 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:25 PM (edited) i want tracks like "all good things come to an end"That's one of the most boring songs I've heard recently. is a good Nelly Furtado song (and her best video imo) charts say otherwise its the kind of rnb music i can see Celine doing Edited April 13, 2007 at 01:26 PM by amelie Quote
firebird Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:39 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:39 PM charts say otherwise Well, if you base your opinion about songs on the charts you sure miss a lot of good songs Quote
René 2 Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:40 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 01:40 PM WOW!!! If it's true the duet is gonna be FANTASTIC!!! I was dreaming Celine would do a real R&B song sometime! A duet? Quote
CSCfan Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:10 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:10 PM i want tracks like "all good things come to an end"That's one of the most boring songs I've heard recently. is a good Nelly Furtado song (and her best video imo) Nah! It's a nice song.... plus it's a great song to whistle along with.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Macaronie Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:17 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:17 PM "what does gasp mean?" , he's surprised and not in a good way more in a terrifying way, i would say That's a better answer, thanks dude! Coz the dude in my pic always looks like that when we.... Quote
Tal Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:56 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 02:56 PM I love Timbaland...should be interesting to see what he does with Celine. Cause she probably gave him the same message she gave to Ne-Yo, which is that she knows she can't sound like Beyonce and wants something different from them. Though if thats the case, why hire them in the first place....but thats another story. IMO songs like WTWOLYR were a disaster...she was trying way to hard to be cool and it didnt work. But I think this time around, it sounds like she has more quality people behind her I have more faith in Timbaland then I do in Ne-Yo, but I'm still afraid to see where this album is going. I dont know if she can pull off being hip, and if she does, I'm not sure the public will be willing to accept it. For a while, people were even giving Nelly Furtado sh!t for 'selling out' and going the hip-hop route. Imagine what they will say about Celine? Should be interesting to see how this album comes out! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
stevo Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:30 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 03:30 PM I was waiting for so long, for a miracle to come...I so hope this is true. First of all, he's an excellent producer currently working with all the biggest artists out there getting loads of hits, and secondly, like this article from the Miami Herald touches on, it's gonna be big promotion for Celine- "Celine Dion working with Timbaland?!"- I agree with Seb- if she's gonna do it, do it right. And doing it with Timbaland today is the best she can do. He has had nothing but praise and if she gets a good song, she'll nail it. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE AUTUMN. Quote
Nando Férri Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:37 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:37 PM Timbaland is the King of Top 40 pop. As producer for hits by Justin Timberlake, Nelly Furtado and Missy Elliott, the 35-year-old Tim Mosley crafts beats like no one else. He's in a whole other universe for what he does with percussion and off-center rhythms. His Rolodex bulges with A-listers clamoring for his services. (Coming, new Timbaland-coated music from Madonna and -- gasp -- Celine Dion).http://www.miamiherald.com/234/story/71203.html :w00t: OmG!!!! I'm sooo happy!!! Crazy to listen to this album!!! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
julien Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:55 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:55 PM I have more faith in Timbaland then I do in Ne-Yo, but I'm still afraid to see where this album is going. I dont know if she can pull off being hip, and if she does, I'm not sure the public will be willing to accept it. For a while, people were even giving Nelly Furtado sh!t for 'selling out' and going the hip-hop route. Imagine what they will say about Celine?Should be interesting to see how this album comes out! THat's also my thoughts, and I definatly think that Celine can't be hip, and I don't think that's what people want. She definatly looks ridiculous when she tries to look hip, fashion. But this time maybe the things will be different as Celine seems to be aware about that saying, I am not Beyonce, I don't want something too current. But the simple fact to learn that Celine worked with Timba could entail a big lough from the general public. Quote
Macaronie Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 04:58 PM It all will depend on what kind of song they will make together, julien. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:04 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:04 PM This collaboration may be phenomenal as it may introduce a new revolutionary sound into Céline's repertoire. But remember the sword can go BOTH ways! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
tcherno Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 05:06 PM i loved timbaland song lately with nelly furtado and justin timberlake. he made many hits this year... i hope celine album will be amazing... but what i am concerned of this:::she wants to do a comeback with an english, french album and a world tour, if we say that she will be BACK on the charts... but after one year, she is going to have another child and she always said that she wants to give the 2nd child the same chances she gave to the 1st one. so i think it is going to be a 2 years hiatus.... it will be bad. returning to the success of the 1990's but 1 year later, she will go away of the charts to have a baby. Quote
SlovakClark Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:56 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 09:56 PM Thank you, Ronny for the article. You're amazing at finding sings on ze interneto! I must confess this album is shaping up to my high expectations. I said I was ready to appreciate it only if she would show serious interest in contemporary producers and would go for it all the way. If she wants to be commercial, let it be commercial but do it with the best ppl out there, not with your old team from the 90's. I want straight up fresh record from Céline NO schizophrenia like ANDHC or OH. I want her to go full THROTTLE with the next English album. That's the only way to go, there's no middle road - that middle road that she went with ANDHC has failed so she has now to broaden her horizons. I sincerely hope Timbaland will be the main producer of her new album along with more RNB producers. No Afanasieff, please. I always say: If you want it badly, do it right and give all your heart to it. No ballads, just hits is fine by me! I just hope she WILL remain on course of this extreme make-over, she must not go off track now cuzz if she does a disaster will happen. But she's now right on point. Ia Akon on the record as well or we have Ne-Yo only? You are absolutelly right!!! i 100/ agree. there is no way BACK Celine! You must be No 1. the legend is back!!! Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
smw Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:07 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:07 PM I'm very happy to hear the Celine will be working with this man. He is exactly the kind of producer she needs right now--and it will result in a fresh, new sound for both US fans and the general public(which hasn't heard of ol' Celine in a while). As far as Akon, I'd kill myself if he sings on her album. His voice makes me cringe. I'm not sure of his other skills--but as far as vocals, as far as I'm concerned, he has none. You may call him original and unique, but I call him annoying and ear piercing. I'm so ready to hear this album. With Annie Lennox, who is just phenomenal to these high profile producers...this will be fantastic. I wonder if Celine and Madonna will work together(I doubt it...Madonna seems to not like Celine--threatened perhaps?) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.